Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkra00

Darkra00

Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator) Empty
PostSubject: Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator)   Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator) EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 12:21 am

Nagami Kay

The Biography

www.youtube.com/v/dJMJ-keBDjc?  version=2&autoplay=1&hd=1&theme=red&loop=1" />

Birth Name: Nagami Kay
Aliases:
Birth Day: --Unknown--
Species/Race Name: Human
Original Homeworld Name: --Unkown--
Arcana: Aeon
Place of Residence:  The Slums
Vessel: A canteen made out of a gourd sealed with a simple plug which is usually wrapped and slung around his waist.
Academy Semester: High school third year equivalent
Class:

Part/Full Time Job: Clocksmith/Repairman at a stand in the intercultural mega mall called "Mementos."

Appearance:
Appearance:
Nagami has long black hair that goes halfway down his back which he usually wears in a simple ponytail. He has brown eyes that turn red when he negotiates and issues commands to demons. He is of average build and stands at 1.8 meters. Usually, he can be seen wearing a white dress shirt with a black coat slung over his shoulders with jeans. Alternatively, he may wear a rolled up striped dress shirt and some dress paints. Along with that he has a pair of goggles with varying magnifying lenses on it on his head if he's on duty or just getting off from work. This outfit is usually pretty dirty from work and he rarely cleans it. If he is in a colder climate he will sport a semi trench coat with a long scarf.

Personality: Nagami is usually outgoing and friendly towards all denizens of the junction. Even though he was shocked at first by the wide variety of races that inhabited it at first, the years of working here has had him grown accustomed to his bizarre surroundings. However, nothing is truly normal in the junction and some of the more outlandish things that will usually shock him will be from places he hasn't visited often like the biomes, top, or middle floors. From his time here he has fostered an explorative spirit but has lacked the means to do so and thinks he's willing to face anything if it means being able to see more. He loves the Junction for what it is, bits and pieces of different places across the multiverse that he probably wouldn't have seen otherwise. However, he still hasn't fully experienced the horrors and the darker side of Junction and it is through those experiences that his determination will be tested.

He is often insecure when talking about his past as it is a mystery to him and is constantly on a search for any links to his home. His carer has fostered in him a love for machines and clockwork. However, being someone who learns things by doing he doesn't understand a lot of the theory behind why things work. One of his most prized possessions is his sniper rifle which is a personal creation of his. As such he is very protective of it and he doesn't let anyone touch or inspect it usually.

From his time living here, he hasn't made any close friends but likes to socialize and learn more about where other people come from. Although he doesn't have a past of his own he loves hearing the stories and lives of others around him as it helps him learn more about the multiverse and the many worlds in it. With that being the case he has a hard time associating with the notion of 'home' and it has had him question where he truly belongs. He struggles to feel at home in Junction. As much as he enjoys his time here as there isn't anything that attaches it to himself.

The Potential

Strengths: (Anything your character is skilled in, such as Martial Arts/ Drawing/ etc? You are allowed a maximum of five strengths and a minimum of three.)

Strength Name: Don't Stop Here!
Description: If Nagami is the leader of the party he is fueled to press forward with his companions and explore the Junction with more vigor. Halve the word count needed to advance additional members.

Strength Name: Quick Hands.
Description: After years of working as a clocksmith his hands and hand eye coordination have improved. That along with his time in the slums brawling in the streets have greatly improved the speed of his attacks. This allows him to use his soul bound weapon twice in a single post.

Strength Name: The Clock Hand of Fate
Description: From his mysterious past and history on the Junction it could be said that he's made it this far with more than just a little bit of luck... or maybe it's fate. 15% boost to agility stat.

Strength Name:
Description:
Strength Name:
Description:

-----

Racial Strength Name: Mind Pressure
Description: Nagami can force his coordinator into a frenzied state, boosting magic attacks by 15% for a duration of 3 posts as well as gaining a 10% resistance to all ailments whilst active. Although the origins of this ability are unknown to him it is probably connected to his homeworld.

Weaknesses: (You must have the same amount of weaknesses as strengths. These weaknesses pertain to you and not your Persona. IE: Physically Weaker, lack of attention span, etc.)

Weakness Name: What's that over there?
Description: If Nagami is a regular member of the party he will become easily distracted and takes an extra 100 words to travel the same distance as a regular member.

Weakness Name: Fragility
Description: Nagami hasn't been trained in real combat causing him to be susceptible to damage. Will take 15% more physical damage.

Weakness Name: Weak Swing
Description: Having never been formally taught how to wield his katana he cannot fully utilize its abilities. 15% decrease in Dex when using soulbound weapon.

Weakness Name:
Description:

Weakness Name:
Description:

-----
Racial Weakness Name: Mind Down
Description: After using Mind Pressure he is unable to summon his coordinator for 3 turns. (Note: if any tamed demon is in his possession he can use it). Additionally, Mind Pressure has a 3 turn cooldown along with the coordinator down time.

Soul Bound Weapon: (This is the weapon you'll be able to summon to your hand while in combat. This weapon is special for your character specifically and allows you to fight Shadows and Demons without the need of summoning your Persona. This can be anything but a Gun (Or gun related weapon))

Weapon Name: Masamune
Weapon Description:
The popular conception is that Masamune is the name of a famous katana but it is instead the name of a famous swordsmith. As such there are many katana's that have the name. However, if it even inherits some of the qualities of the legend it is still a formidable weapon. Although the katana looks basic everything is of extremely high quality and craftsmanship the blade measures 70 centimeters in length. With that being the case this weapon is probably not the first and certainly won't be the last.
Weapon Image:
Weapon Appearance:
Weapon Attack Type: Slash
Weapon Element:
I
Side-Arm Weapon:

Side-Arm Name: Magnum Opus
Side-Arm Description:
This was a weapon that was made by Nagami with help from his carer/mentor. It took years before it could even fire properly and as such over time has turned into one of his most prized possessions. He carries it around the slums as a way to curb burglars and defend against intruders who may cause trouble at the shop or at home.
Side-Arm Image:
Gun Appearance:
Side-Arm Attack Type: Gun
Side-Arm Style:
Sniper Rifle - Aimed Shot - Accuracy and crit chance is increased by 20%, bullets also pierce through an enemy and ignore 10% of their PEnd. Takes a turn to charge/aim before able to fire. Consumes only one type of ammo per use. Can shoot only one enemy at a time.

The Background

History: (At Least 2-3 Paragraphs, Must Include Details On Your Homeworld And How You Ended Up On Junction Or State You Were Born In Junction.)

A Dream:

This view, the cool breeze on my face, the feeling of the dirt beneath my feet as I curl my toes, the smell of the forest with faint hints of the river below... These are the only things I remember before I wake up.

When I do I find a single tear roll down my cheek and an emptiness that I cannot describe fill me. These were my first nights when I first arrived in the Junction.

I think I was around 16... no 18 when I found myself in the slums for the first time. It was the scariest moment of my life, people... well no back then I referred to them as things walked around me and my surroundings made no sense. Buildings and structures that stuck together that shouldn't be and places that I couldn't even wrap my head around. Looking back I'm surprised I didn't get robbed or worse considering the state I was in. But the scariest part was that I didn't know who I was and where I came from except the two words that were penciled onto my hand "Nagami Kay."

As I stumbled aimlessly I eventually collapsed in front of a set of stairs. I felt no energy in my body and my head hurt. As my vision began to blur and my consciousness faded the last thing I heard was...

"Well well young man... You aren't looking too good"

It turned out I had collapsed in front of his home. Who is he? Well when I asked him...

"Hey old man, who are you? Like... what's your name?"

"Old man is good... Yes, I think I'll go with that."

He never did tell me his name. But he did raise me. Our living space was small, probably the size of a condominium. We lived upstairs, I say that but whatever was the downstairs area had been blown open and whatever's left of the space was available for all to see filled with rubble and garbage. I think the only reason we've been able to keep the space for so long is the fact that it looks abandoned. In reality, the second floor is a lot larger but the only place close to inhabitable was that single room, everything else was a dirty broken mess with holes strewn across the walls. That and the outside looked like an old factory ready to be demolished. The city officials did come and find me however I wasn't in any state to live by myself in the Core at the time and the old man sure as hell didn't have the will or energy to move so we stayed put.

He was obsessed with clocks and clockwork. Cogs, scrap parts, and clocks filled the walls. The only food that we ate was canned and heated over an electric grill. In order to make a living, I helped him run a stand at the intercultural mega mall called "Mementos" which specialize in repairing watches and other objects that were manageable. Much like our home parts and clocks were hung around every inch of the shop. Every day he would bring in his trusty tool kit and an old tape player. He would have jazz and other tracks play as he worked. He told me that his homeworld was made of clockwork, just little cogs and pieces that fit together to create an entire planet. I never knew if he was telling the truth or not but he was a magician with clocks. As long as it ticked and was mechanical he could find the problem and fix it. He fostered a love for that within me and slowly began to teach me his techniques. I never really got the theory behind why those little bits and pieces when turning at the right speed in the right way caused things to move and work but seeing it happen was magical. Every time someone brought something in and we cracked it open for the first time a sense of wonder filled us as we got down to work.

"Clockwork is harmony, a single cog can only spin on its own, but once you start connecting the pieces magic happens. I think the same could be said for your memory Nagami... Right now your mind is just a single spinning cog, all you need to do is slowly connect the other pieces one by one and then you'll be able to see the bigger picture."

I never got to understand the second part, but my skills did improve. At first, I was the errand boy around the shop, getting food and handing tools over as the old man worked. Slowly but surely I could be trusted to make small repairs and then help him work on larger projects. After 1-2 years of working under him, I began going to the shop myself some days.

"Did I ever tell you that this song is my favourite? I played it on my wedding day..."

I buried him in one of the biodomes. Funerals cost a fortune in the Junction. Until the last moment, the old man had a lot to say.

"You know Nagami. When I first arrived at Junction I thought my life was already over. I was old, my wife had passed and we didn't have any children. For all the strange things around this place, it didn't really matter to me. These bones weren't going anywhere and I did my best to settle for what I could."

"But you changed that boy. To say the least it felt like my life had some sort of purpose, to show you some semblance of a way of life here. Not to toot my horn or anything but I think I did a pretty good job."

He let out a chuckle after saying that, I liked it when he laughed... there was a warmth to it.

"Alas you're still young, you don't have to settle for anything at your age. Go back to school, there's a free education system in Junction that accommodates for all ages. You have an entire life ahead of you here, best you learn how to make the best of it. Just be sure to take care of my clocks and check around the shop once in a while alright? Do me a favour would you, turn the volume up a bit..."

A view, the cool breeze on my face, the feeling of the dirt beneath my feet as I curl my toes, the smell of the forest with faint hints of the river below... These are the only things I remember before I wake up. At least at the beginning... I don't know... I don't really dream that much nowadays.

Last edited by Darkra00 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator) 510-65

PostSubject: Re: Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator)   Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator) EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 12:23 pm

Analyzing Character Data.

Character Data At 95%.

Please ensure that your racial weakness is in its own section as followed by the template. We are aware of the weakness set in the strength but please transfer this data to the proper racial weakness section.

Furthermore, the weakness set with the strength is a lot more crippling than the strength. So feel free to loosen up the weakness a bit.

All Other Data Is Approved.

Please Update Noted Fields.
Back to top Go down
"Gear"

Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator) 510-65

PostSubject: Re: Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator)   Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator) EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 11:38 pm

Analyzing Changes.

All Requirements Met.

Congratulations New Citizen Of Junction, ID #CLK3758821 Otherwise Known As Nagami Kay.

Welcome To Existence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator)   Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nagami Kay (Junction Demon Manipulator)
Page 1 of 1