Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]   Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 10:35 am

Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 ZDX12Ov

//"I... suppose all's well that ends well?"//

Shiina had to admit that she had somewhat lost her composure throughout... most of the fight. Mostly through the enemy's skill, which she had experienced once before at least, but even after she had regained her senses she still managed to funnel her frustrations into her strikes. Maybe Jinguu-Tennou was simply using her rage to fuel her blade... Sometimes her Persona had some fits of scary behavior. Much like Shiina herself, it seemed.

//"Either way. Now that we have some kind of brief respite; Cecilia, you mentioned something about the House of Cards, right? I've seen ads plastered around in Suzie Q about it but I haven't really found the need to visit it yet. I guess I'll leave it up to your judgment whether it's a good place for us to meet."// The Wild Card didn't have any objections to make some kind of meeting place for the Cadets, though Class Zero served fairly well as that already. Although, she already made a point of going to Suzie Q pretty frequently, so it's not like the place would be too far from her normal commute. //"Have you been there at all? I hope you haven't been ordering anything off their alcoholic menu. That'd be a bit disappointing."//

After all, the only kinds of alcoholic drinks Shiina could keep down were those that overloaded on sugar and had a low tier of alcohol in the first place. She may have enjoyed a drink once in a while, but the taste was the prime factor at all times.

//"That said, I've been hoping to ask Prince Julius if there are any empty classrooms we could use as a meeting place before missions. In Class Zero we won't need to worry about people overhearing us since any who might would be qualified anyway."// The Tsurinai pinched her lip slightly but then glanced over at the path ahead. Well, they still had a bit more cleanup duty here.

Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 Cc347f1bf6ee39da2f16cc6af39a8d3e9310bc46_hq

//"...that can wait until tomorrow, though."//

Hopefully these wouldn't be as infuriating as the last demons had been. It was always a bit of a pain when these things didn't know when to quit, and even more so when they used annoyances like the previous ones. Thankfully, she had her own way to deal with them. Wordlessly, Fortuna seated herself in the front of Shiina's mind, a catlike giggle arising within the Wild Card's soul.

//"Let's clean up."//

Stats:

Movement:

Persona Deck:
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]   Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 12:23 pm

Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 FUsUxUX
"They were a bit of a pain, but we cleaned em' up all the same!"

Displaying a triumphant grin, Cecilia would hide any exasperation that the fight had inflicted on her. While the demons themselves were no trouble, deep down she was a bit annoyed that it had taken them so long to be defeated. "I swear, they're like cockroaches... So dumb too. We wouldn't have to do this if they'd just surrender instead of drawing out the inevitable." With a sigh, the pink-haired Cadet would place her hands within the pockets of her uniform and turn her focus from the fallen enemies to her allies as they all marched onwards toward their next target. It seemed that Shiina hadn't forgotten about her suggestion thankfully, although she didn't seem to have much of an opinion on it. Whatever though, that was fine. Cecilia was just happy to be offering something to the table.

"Like I said, I think it'd be for the best. We can never be too cautious after all, right? And it did seem like a pretty nice place when I went to it." As for the question that followed, Cecilia would shake her head from side to side in response. "I haven't been ordering anything from their menu in general. I'm not on a regular or anything, I just came across it while I was doing some..." Loath to admit her failure at tracking down the demon (especially in front of the Tsurinai), she'd swiftly decide that it'd be best not to go into detail. After all, it wasn't like it was important information anyway. "...personal investigations. They ended up being nothing noteworthy, but the club struck me as a good place to meet up. Needless to say though, I'd prefer it if you guys kept a little quiet about it if we do end up going there. If everyone in Class Zero knew about where we were rendezvousing then this mole that Haru mentioned would too, so the point would be defeated." It was hard to believe that a spy was among their ranks, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

Then again, the suggestion Shiina offered about empty classrooms would work just as well at combating them. Giving an understanding nod and flashing a thumbs up, Cecilia would show her approval of either option. Whatever worked best for the others worked just as well for her. For now though, their conversation would have to be put on hold. After exchanging a few whispers and some items with Nebula, Cecilia would charge into battle after Shiina with her riot shield ready at her side.

Cecilia Hunt:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]   Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 5:27 pm

As the enemies disappeared, so would the Knight's righteous rage. Causing him to loosen the grip of his weapon and letting out a sigh, these demons were surprisingly hard to kill, it didn't help that he kept missing a lot of attacks, that just made him want to slay even more demons! Those foul creatures...

"There's still more demons to be slain." He stated in a stern tone, much like previous times he would remain in silence as much as he could, speaking only when necessary.

"Suzie Q...?" He groaned from under his helmet, such noisy district. He had been avoiding it at all costs but it seems the other cadets wanted to meet there, he couldn't really object. "If it is what i must do, so be it. Though, are you sure a night club is the best place for a meeting?Lots of people, it's dark with flashing lights, not to mention all the noise from the songs. A Classroom just seems like a better place for a meeting, although we would have to be mindful of passerby not peeping in." He shook his head before he continued.
"Either way, those are just my thoughts. Do not worry, i will not say a word about this with anyone else."

After even more walking, they would be met with the sight of even more demons. The Black Lion firmly grasped Lamina Sanctus, his eyebrows furrowed while his face expressed pure rage and disgust. He could feel it deep inside of him, the anger and blood lust rising, the desire to maim, kill and burn those foul creatures who plagued the planet with their presence. As the distance between himself and the demons grew closer a vicious grin appeared on his face, his hand was itching for more combat, and strangely enough so was his blade, perhaps the connection the two share was beyond mental and that they were one in the same, at least for that brief moment.

Then he charged, with his sword firmly held in both hands raised up in the air, with burning hatred in his eyes. His holy crusade to purge all the enemies of God would soon advance after these creatures perished by his hands and the battle sister.

Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 L9V58M0
"Enemies of mankind, feel my holy wrath!"

His voice echoed loud and clear, there was something off about it however, it's as if someone else was speaking too.

Albrecht, Lvl 3:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]   Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 6:39 pm

Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 6rnAjn8

Ihika, Level 5:

Kwancha, Level 6:

Hannya, Level 6:

Last edited by Godai on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]   Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 6:56 pm

Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 4fvZO2Q

//"Well then, let's go!"//

Stats:

Action:

Persona Deck:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]   Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 6:59 pm

Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 OQoXsAi

Stats:

Skills:
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]   Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:08 pm

Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 YXpJnIP

Cecilia Hunt:

Action:

Passives:

Relevant(?) Strengths/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]   Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 11:16 pm

"Lord guide my strikes!"

Albrecht, Lvl 3:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]   Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 4:01 pm

Ihika, Level 5:

Kwancha, Level 6:

Hannya, Level 6:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]   Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 4:18 pm

Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 BLkZAJo

//"My skills exceed yours!"//

Stats:

Action:

Persona Deck:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]   Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 4:20 pm

Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 OQoXsAi

Stats:

Skill List:
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]   Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:33 pm

Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 YXpJnIP

Cecilia Hunt:

Action:

Passives:

Relevant(?) Strengths/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]   Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:37 pm

"This pain is nothing..."

Albrecht, Lvl 3:

Passives:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]   Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 8:30 am

Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 VtzaskS

Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 28bb7v5

//"Allow me to assist!"//

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]   Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 8:36 am

Ihika, Level 5:

Kwancha, Level 6:

Hannya, Level 6:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]   Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open The Game [Dungeon Dash - Invite Only]
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next