Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Concentrate! (Nanami)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vivi

Vivi

Concentrate! (Nanami) Empty
PostSubject: Concentrate! (Nanami)   Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:11 am

It was break time during lunch. The only problem was, he wasn't all that hungry, or he didn't plan to be for the sake of time-management. He wanted to visit the library in this cold, winter day. There were no projects to his knowledge, which was even better. So he could just relax there and book-watch for the fun of it all. Although he regretted his choice to "forget" bringing his jacket to school, as it proved to be more cold than he had thought originally. He almost ran through the halls, cause even they were cold. He could not fathom how. Maybe the halls like the cold and hate the students in it.

The library itself was one of the warmer areas, and clearly obvious to a few, cause it was slightly more crowded than usual. And naturally being this crowded for a library means that while it wasn't that bad, the talking was a bit louder than usual. He checked into the sign-in sheet for the library and explored the books. "What do we have....?" he said aloud as he looked. He was a bit annoyed at the people here. He understood it being loud, but heavens forbid the conversations he was catching. He didn't care about who was sleeping with who or the parties. But he kept looking down the aisles for anything interesting.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Concentrate! (Nanami)   Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:24 am

It was a good thing that she got here's early. That meant that she got the cushy spot near one of the many heaters around, and this one was right next to her favorite chair. Double score on her part.

Now that she was here, she could get to work slogging through all of the free magazines, forum circles and newsletters she subscribed to that was clogging up her inbox. Download a song to two off of the free WiFi that was here too, if the up/down speed was anywhere within the realm of possibility for doing just that. She hunkered into her chair and began reading through the first article that caught her eye, '10 Ways to Find Your Target Audience.' Hmmmmm... It was certainly worth a look into, at least.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Concentrate! (Nanami)   Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:36 am

And the moment he left another aisle, he was only starting to suffer. Being dramatic in his head, he couldn't stand the gossip. Was it getting louder or was he just being silly about it? Either way he was glad to be out. He put in his headphones and explored the magazine section, turning and seeing a familiar face. "Oh, Nanami!" he said. Although she had already left the aisle when he called. He ran out beside her and grinned. "Hey, I forgot you went to the school," he said smiling. He went and sat to a chair nearby as she did while greeting her.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Concentrate! (Nanami)   Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Hmmm....? Was.... Someone calling her name? Surely not. Why would anyone want to do that? She didn't have any really close friends at this school anyway. Hmmm, next article. 'Writing What You Don't Know.' Oh, that look to be promising. She read on, but all it talked about was how to do research in various places. She knew how to do that already. Bechdel Test? What was-oh, this test. She never really liked it in the first place. Just because it 'passed' the test didn't mean diddly squat. There was no way a compelling female figure was created by passing or failing. Just look at that one game... with that girl named Elizabeth. Or was it Anna? In any case, she never once talked to another girl, and people hailed hr as one of the most well-rounded characters in video game history. And she was sure thre were many other women who passed the test and still sucked as characters. Frankly it was a stupid test, and she knew better than to trust it. But, this limits test... That could be useful.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Concentrate! (Nanami)   Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:34 pm

He frowned a bit. I think she was ignoring him. Or she couldn't particularly hear him. Personal space is something he gave to others, otherwise why respect his own? But he noticed what she was looking at. A book about writing, which could very well benefit himself, but in any case, he sat near her quietly thinking to himself. Luckily people were actually beginning to leave and soon the library was going to be back to being rustic and quiet.

After a moment he thought for a bit and looked to her. "Hey, Nanami. Boo," he said making a small wave at her. If anything this might get her attention. But at the same time, it was a bit awkward to him, as he never really tries to get people's attention, at least not in this fashion.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Concentrate! (Nanami)   Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:42 am

Yeah, okay, she could see where this article could come in-WOAH! She quickly snapped her head up, but sighed when she saw... What was his name again? Shit, this was going to be awkward.

"Uh... Hi. Sorry, I was reading something." She held up the magazine and smiled apologetically, as if it was her fault. Well, it kinda was, but that was beside the point. Neatly, she folded the magazine until it was back to its original form and set it aside to pay attention to the person who caught her attention. "How have you been? Almost forgot that we go to the same school to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Concentrate! (Nanami)   Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:06 pm

He jumped back slightly when she turned her head to him. If he wasn't a paranoid person, which he isn't, he almost wanted to say her face contained....confusion. He couldn't tell. That being said, he sat back down in the chair and took in a breath before pulling out a small water bottle to take a sip.

He laughed a bit. "Oh no worries. I am an expert at butting in. Not a great skill to have, but nonetheless," he said. It seems like he caught her attention, but it was more like he shoved his attention in her hands until she took it with an awkward 'Thank you'. "I have been, cold. You didn't run into any trouble on the way home that night did you?" he asked with concern. He pretty much left her, as he didn't want to bother, but it WAS at night, and she was alone, hence his concern.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Concentrate! (Nanami)   Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:59 pm

She laughed a little bit. "It's fine. I wasn't paying station. And as for that day, I went home mostly unscathed." She chuckled a little bit. "I scrapped my face on the sidewalk when I tripped on it. No biggie though. What about you? Did you get home okay?" Well, he obviously did since he was here talking to her and not on the news. "Errr... How's your Mom?" He did mention her briefly, she thought. Something about him and glasses. She thought. She was going to look like an asshole if she was remembering wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Concentrate! (Nanami)   Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:22 pm

He almost chuckled. Not that she got hurt, just the "mostly unscathed" part. "I was well enough. Actually I left not much longer after you. Got lost on the way, so I left in defeat. You so owe me a date to the Shrine," he joked laughing a bit. He sincerely wondered though if she'd be up for it. The shrine itself is a very nice place supposedly. Couldn't hurt to walk around the city every so often.  "Oh, my mother is fine, I don't keep in contact with her too much, since I live in the dorms. I think I might go back to her in the last semester though," he said. Nice to know she remembered him. "How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Concentrate! (Nanami)   Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:33 pm

"Well, alright. We'll go one day after New Year's. I do owe you after all." she laughed a little bit. "I wonder what it would be like to live on my own. I've never really been like that. I've always had someone there watching over me." She looked contemplative. "Is it all that it's cracked up to be? If so, I might live in the dorms next semester. Commuting is a pain, you know? But other than that, I'm fine. Been looking for some peace and quiet so I can finally get through all of my news letters and magazines and stuff." Nanami sighed and shook her head while smiling. "Looks like that flew out of the window."
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Concentrate! (Nanami)   Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:14 am

He smiled. New Year's Eve. That was exciting, but at the same time, it gave him a bit of a heartache. He was leaving high school soon at the end of the last semester. And that really was a bummer honestly. Despite his career idea, he just couldn't muster up his courage to want to leave. "Cool. In any case, living on your own is alright actually. Especially when you don't pay for many things. It is pleasant enough," he said looking at her. He frowned when she mentioned "peace and quiet". "Oh, sorry. Am I bothering you?" he said giving a bashful face and rubbing the back of his head his glasses covering his mismatched eyes slipping down one side.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Concentrate! (Nanami)   Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:48 am

"Nah. Well, a little, but I don't mind getting bugged by a friend. Or anyone else really, unless they're a bully." She laughed a little because why would a bully be here? This was a sacred space for all who came in. Surely, there were no bullies here to harm her or her new friend. Oh gosh... What was his name? Errrr... She would figure it out. She smiled at him. "Don't worry about it. I'm pretty used to getting bugged by people."
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Concentrate! (Nanami)   Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:10 am

He made a half smile blushing slightly. "Sorry about that. Well if anything, you are safe in a library. There is nothing in particular that will bother you here. Except me," he said laughing a bit. He kind of felt bad he was bugging her even a bit. He enjoyed people, yet hated them at the same time, but he is unhealthily self conscious. "Are you sure you are alright? I can leave if you want. I have my imaginary friend to keep me company," he joked smiling hoping the joke was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Concentrate! (Nanami)   Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:08 pm

"An imaginary friend? Well, you are quite lucky to still have that active of an imagination. Good for you." She smiled, but not in a harsh or unforgiving way. She was being genuine here. She honestly thought that He had an imaginarY friend. She had plenty of them after all, though she didn't think that they were all that imaginary. They just weren't here at this time or place. "I would like to meet them some time. If that's alright, I mean. I can understand if either of you are shy. If you want, I can show you some of my friends."
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Concentrate! (Nanami)   Concentrate! (Nanami) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:40 am

He smiled back at her. He almost felt bad cause she took that joke seriously. Maybe she was similar. That'd be interesting. In any event, if she is he was certainly not going to mess up her mood by making fun of it all. "Yeah of course, we can," he said smiling. In any event lunch was nearing over unfortunately. He would have to be ready to give a mock oral exam. And he didn't study. Lovely. He looked at her once again as his thoughts raced. "Hm. Out of curiosity, did you study for the exam next period?" He asked.

((Posted via phone, so no special colors. Haha))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concentrate! (Nanami)   Concentrate! (Nanami) Empty

Back to top Go down

Concentrate! (Nanami)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next