Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Coff33 (Gabe) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Coff33 (Gabe) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Coff33 (Gabe) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Coff33 (Gabe) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Coff33 (Gabe)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moogle

Moogle

Coff33 (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Coff33 (Gabe)   Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 10:31 am

The creative spirit had hit Pendleton. He was getting a lot of writing done, sitting at a table at an internet cafe. Occasionally taking sips of his coffee, he spent the majority of his time silently writing...and occasionally pausing to work on a drawing that sat next to his computer. He had gotten lucky with the pencils, and they were higher quality than he was used to, even though he still wasn't that great of an artist at all. Turned out there were some decent people in Endymion, even though he was only just starting to get to know some of them. He sat back in his chair with a stretch, before saving his work. Right, break time...he closed his writing program, and opened his browser, before looking up...demons. He needed more information.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Coff33 (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coff33 (Gabe)   Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 10:40 am

Gabe wasn't't normally the one that went around to internet cafes, but that was only because he preferred using his own laptop browser. Along with the fact that he preferred small coffee shops that took some kind of pride in their own special brew, Gabe had a soft spot for going to small businesses like that. However, Gabe's laptop died this morning, the simple flaw of forgetting to charge it before he went to bed, which is why he found himself at the internet cafe today.

Upon entering inside, Gabe went over to the front and asked them about the computers available. When the receptionist pointed to a computer next to an individual, Gabe promptly sat down as he started to pay for his time on there. However, when Gabe casually looked to the right side of him, he noticed a familiar face. "Pendleton?"
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

Coff33 (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coff33 (Gabe)   Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 10:51 am

The blonde looked up at the call of his name. His internet search had, predictably, lead to a Creepypasta website...which he had gotten caught up in. "Oh, Gabe right? I didn't notice you...are you...a regular here?" Pendleton asked, with a blink. He hadn't been expecting to see anyone he knew there...it was part of the reason he had actually gone. Sometimes gathering his own notes was better. "Nice coffee, don't you think? And it's surprisingly easy to concentrate on your work, even with how many people are here...mostly playing games, but still." Pendleton seemed pleased he was able to get so much down. He would be set on submissions for at least two weeks, with how much he had in advance. It was always better to be ahead.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Coff33 (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coff33 (Gabe)   Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:05 am

"A regular? Not entirely so. To be completely honest with you, I found myself here by a matter of chance. I would say that seeing me pop up at an internet cafe would be considered as somewhat of a rare occasion, so to speak. What about you? Is this place common for you?" Gabe just wanted to know what the younger thought, but it wouldn't necessarily change his opinion on it anytime soon. "Ahh, I guess this would be considered as the place where people would go to play games. I would consider myself as a fan of that, I also like tricks. " Though, Gabe would pass on the coffee. "I'm not too sure if I'm ready to make that big of a commitment when it comes to the coffee. Maybe i spoiled myself a bit much in the past.
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

Coff33 (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coff33 (Gabe)   Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:13 am

"First time. I only ended up here because I wanted to get some work done, and my dorm room was getting a bit stale, I think. Walking around the city really helps with my creativity. I only asked because I wanted to know if it was usually this easy to work here...I think I could come back here more often if it was." Pendleton mused. "I've never exactly been an avid gamer. I suppose I've played a few horror games, now and then, but nothing too serious...tricks?" Pendleton blinked in confusion. "...Ah, former caffeine addict, or?" Pendleton asked, shaking his head. "My father was one. He's managed to kick it, though!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Coff33 (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coff33 (Gabe)   Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:29 am

I think if you had a laptop and utilized the hotspots around vista square, you would be a lot more better off in the sense of looking for a change of scenery. Well, it's still vista square, but at least you won't be limited to one small part of the city. If there was anything that helped my creativity, it was observing the way that people interacted with each other. " Gabe looked around a little bit as he said that. "Seems quiet enough, maybe it can be a contender of frequent visits if you desire to do so. " When he questioned tricks, Gabe waved his hand and seemed to pull out a playing card out of nowhere. "Card tricks, i guess you can call it my true talent if anything." The mention of pendletons father put a smile on his face, reminding a little of his own. " My father was the same at a point, but as you get older, you'll learn that the long nights are needed.

strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

Coff33 (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coff33 (Gabe)   Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 11:55 am

"Huh...people watching? There probably are lots of ideas to be gathered from that, yeah." Pendleton admitted. "I bet there are TONS of different people out there...it may be the best thing for my inspiration. After all, there are all sorts of different people in horror stories...so I should probably look at all sorts of people to make better characters. People feel more for compelling protagonists...and card tricks, huh? Don't know any of those...I can't even really shuffle a deck properly. Let alone hide a card in someone's wallet, or something like that." He rubbed the back of his head, sheepishly. It was an easy thing to learn, but he never got it. "I...know about late nights well enough."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Coff33 (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coff33 (Gabe)   Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 3:28 pm

"I would teach you, but ive been practicing ever since I was a kid. You see, card tricks hold a special meaning to me, they have a bit of a reflection as to the kind of life that I chose to live." Just like that, Gabe did a quick hand movement in order to get the card to dissappear. Then he placed his hand on the table and quickly waved it across, revealing three more "cards". "For instance, finding the Ace among the kings was a game that I played." Sitting back, Gabe would nod his head at pendletons comment. "I don't have too much of those due to the seven stars Academy anymore, senior status. The work really piles up during the junior year, but I guess you are still going through the cramming routine, right? Are you managing well in your classes? Gabe assumed the reference was to late night studying.
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

Coff33 (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coff33 (Gabe)   Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 7:05 pm

"I guess you probably would have a lot of practice,
yeah, especially if it's something you really like to do. I don't play cards too often, OR do tricks, so I never had much of a reason to learn."
Pendleton admitted, sitting back in his chair with a furrowed brow. He didn't remember EVER really playing any games. It was so rare... "Ah, no. The Studying isn't what keeps me up, actually. It's either my writing, or getting caught up reading stories online. I'm actually on top of my studies...I won't let my grades suffer." Pendleton decided, with a determined look. He wasn't going to do poorly with his grades, of all things.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Coff33 (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coff33 (Gabe)   Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 7:41 pm

"Speaking of stories, i seemed to have interrupted you in the middle of looking something up. "At the side of his eye, it seemed that Pendleton as a big fan of the strange and weird. Maybe he was into ghost stories or sighting and the like? " I mean, as an avid storyteller, i like the weird and the unexplained, don't you agree? For instance, the unexplained attack five years ago that involved the invasion of unknown beings with powers we couldn't hope to understand. Though, until recently with my writing, i was never so fascinated with it. I ran for my life, it was a scary encounter. " It made Gabe bring up an interesting question. "Was you there when it happened? "
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

Coff33 (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coff33 (Gabe)   Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 7:53 pm

"I'm a horror writer, so yeah, I'd say I'm a fan of a bit of weirdness. Sometimes I get caught up with other things though...like actually reading other things online...that happens an unfortunate amount of times." Pendleton admitted, still seeming sheepish. "Still, I've gotten a lot of work done today. I should be set for a little while on my work front.
I should probably sit down and start writing another novel soon."
He mused. "...no. I wasn't there, sorry.
But I've heard a lot about it in my time here...I have to wonder how much of it is real, and how much is an exaggeration."
He sighed. Such things ALWAYS happened with huge disasters.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Coff33 (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coff33 (Gabe)   Coff33 (Gabe) EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 11:41 am

"Another novel? You mean to tell me that you are already an accomplished writer? At this age? That is nothing short of amazing Pendleton, I would only hope that you are giving yourself enough credit." It was good to be humble, but Gabe wanted pendleton to know that he achieved a great thing. He wanted pendleton to know that he did something worthy of prise. It's hard when you lose meaning in something you dedicate a lot of yourself towards, a way to lose meaning is when people don't notice how hard you work.

"That is almost something that I can't help but fantasize about. You do know that the government discourages us to leave the city. I'm not too sure if just moved here or something along the lines, but did yuou notice anything strange?
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

Coff33 (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coff33 (Gabe)   Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 10:15 pm

"I've finished a novel before. It took about a year and a half to write, in my spare time." He mused. "I mean, I guess it's pretty cool, being published at my age. I never thought it was too big a deal. I DID still get paid for it, though. Not much, since there's only one, but every dingle bit helps. I live at the dorms on my own, so it's nice to have a source of income, besides the short stories I do..." Pendleton admitted. He didn't ever thing of it as a big thing. More of Just something kind of cool he had done a few years ago. He felt his newer works were better.

"It IS strange. I only moved here for School, honestly. I felt it'd be better for my muse to go somewhere different. But there ARE a lot of odd things about this City. Like the fact that the cadets even exist..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Coff33 (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coff33 (Gabe)   Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 10:23 pm

"Believe me when I say this, a source of income is nice to have when you are living on your own.. though, if you ever find yourself to be more well off, I would suggest finding a small apartment to live in. You can have visitors come over and whatnot, play by your own rules and not be governed by the ones at the school. Have a small party, bring over a girl, it's a lot more beneficial for a single male like yourself. " Gabe then realized what he was saying. "Pardon the intrusion, I wasn't insinuating that you didn't have a significant other or anything of the sort.

He hoped Pendleton would forgive him. "Odd things? We are technological savvy, survived the great divide, and a team was created in order to fight back against the people who caused such an event to happen in the first place. Is that so wrong? It's how government works. Like 9/11, when it happened, people are more willing to surrender their privacy for counter-terrorism. It's neither surprising or unexpected for the government to rect in such a way. It's history my der friend, it repeats itsef.
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

Coff33 (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coff33 (Gabe)   Coff33 (Gabe) EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 11:01 pm

"I'm not in a relationship." Pendleton shook his head. It wasn't a wrong assessment of him, honestly, and so he didn't really mind. "Though...things would be easier living in my own apartment. I should look into it." Pendleton seemed to be seriously considering it.

Though, then he scowled. "I'm sorry that I'm a bit skeptical that a group mostly comprised of teenagers can efficiently protect a city. I thought I was allowed to have doubts." He seemed a bit annoyed, before shaking his head. "Don't YOU think it's a bit weird that they don't let civilians know much about demons? If it's that dangerous, shouldn't people be allowed to KNOW about what's going on in this city?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coff33 (Gabe) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coff33 (Gabe)   Coff33 (Gabe) Empty

Back to top Go down

Coff33 (Gabe)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next