Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Amazonian of Endymion (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Isabelle smiled as she looked at the guy and let him go from the hug, "Well it's not like I was horribly injured or anything...and hey you don't go giving him the evil eye like that..you bumped into me to so you got no reason to do that" she said as she poked Asano's nose that smile still on her face as she looked from one to the other "So what brought you two to the Backlight hmm?" she asked as she took a glance into the boutique she was standing in front of when both males had bumped into her.

"OH I get it, going shopping for a gift for your girlfriends huh?" she said looking back at the two guys once more, the smile on her face still there, the Idea having been grown in her head by the fact that this section had mostly womens shops and things like that, though she did notice nether seemed to have any bags for carrying the things they bought...maybe jewelry? but more then likely that hadn't bought them yet.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 8:49 pm

He slightly winced and shrugged as she poked him in the nose.
Annie would have told him something along the same lines.
... she reminded him of her, actually, now that he thought about it.
"Shopping." he said in response to her.
The next question she asked him caused him to scowl slightly.
"No." he said curtly.
Back to top Go down
Briznotron

Briznotron

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 5:09 pm

"Oh! Umm... Well... I'm just passing through!"
James said, looking around, totally not looking at the warws of the stores, and even if he was he wouldn't be buying anything! Nope! Toooootally not!
He looked at her when she said the second question, and answered. "I'm... Single."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Isabelle looked at the two of them as she waited for their answers, the one man seemed to get angry at her second question, and the second one got rather, quiet, and she guessed her question about a girlfriend offended the first guy and relationship stuff was something the other didn't want to talk about, but she persisted, it seemed one was here to shop and the other was just passing through, these wherre things she could talk about, but first she had to make up for getting the first guy angry.

"sorry hun I didn't mean anything by it, and sorry if I was assuming your orientation, it's okay if you have a boyfriend instead, I was just trying to make small talk" she said to Asano before turning to look at James.

"As for you hun, I am surprised that your single, you look like quite the catch, I bet if you put some effort into it you could get yourself a nice gal" she smiled at him and giggled a bit before looking to them both once more.

"Well since your just passing through and he's shopping why don't we hang around a bit? I'm out here by myself at the moment and company is never a bad things is it?" she said smiling to the two of them, though she then looked to them both then to Asano "though I know James name now, and you both know mine...you haven't even so much as hinted at your sugar, mind telling us now hmm?" she asked the first guy that she ran into, after all James did introduce himself during the hug, as did she, the other boy had yet to even mention his name
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 10:51 pm

Did she honestly think he was-
"I'm single, and at the moment, closer to considering asexuality rather than heterosexuality." he said slightly angrily.

As for the invitation...
"Sorry, but I do have shopping to do. If you like, we can meet up later?" he said, deciding to fill his sociability quota for the day.

"I said i'm single. Unless you're volunteering to be my girlfriend?" he said with a bit of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Briznotron

Briznotron

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 3:08 am

"W-what? Me? A catch! I mean... Pfffft. Y-Yeah! Of course I am! I mean, look at me! It's... It's not like I've never been on a date. Hehehehe.. heh... Heh ... Heh........ Heh...." James said, mumbling something about some girl he might like or something? It wasn't very clear. "But... I mean, yeah I guess I do need to get some things... I suppose." He said, not wanting to be rude and say no.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 4:27 pm

Hearing the other boy basically reject everything Isabelle only looked at him a moment "well aren't you the rude one...been talking with us a while now, and asked twice for your name after being given the names of the two talking to you, and still you don't even so much as MENTION your name" she said looking at him with the air of a disapproving mother clearly put off by the lack of manners the man had, he seemed to be going out of his way to be rude and to single himself out "Honestly it's like you don't like to talk to people at all, you give me one compliment and then start to chat me up, but the moment this other guy shows up you start acting like a jerk" she said looking at him disapprovingly.

"I have half a mind to beat some sense and manners into you...but that would ruin my time off, and besides if your so set on being alone I might as well leave you to it, here I have been nice and patient giving you chances to get on the conversation and stop being such a stick in the mud, and you just stay sour and mean the whole time, you were talking well enough before this guy showed up, then you started to treat him and me like crap..." she looked back to James

"Well if you want help and company shopping I am free to hang out with" she said with a smile "Maybe we can make the girls around jealous so they try to steal you away hmm?" she said with a giggles as she gently took his hand and started to lead him off to go shopping "Though maybe I'll keep you for myself?" she gave him a playful wink as she headed off with him leaving the currently unknown Asano to decide what he wanted to do.

"So where do you want to go first James?" she asked with a smile as she walked with him.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 8:13 pm

"I'm Asano. I thought I said that. Oh well... sorry." he said curtly.

He shrugged. He honestly didn't care what she thought. He had gotten angry because James screwed up. Was that so wrong? Although she had a point.
He didn't really like other people. That much could be mistaken. It wasn't technically wrong, but it wasn't entirely right either.
The correct answer was more like he disliked talking to others when it wasn't necessary.
So why was he still around?
He pondered it, and then sighed.
He had no reason to stick around...
Of course, at that moment, he saw Annie quietly watching, and with a grin of serious mania, held one of his models over the edge of the second floor.

He sweated at that moment. He was too far away from her to do anything to stop her. If that thing broke, he was going to be very upset with her, and while she would get punished later on for it, that didn't really do much in the way to resolve the situation...
It was a hostage situation that he immediately knew the demands of from a brief second of eye contact.
Her eyes said: "Either get along with them, or this gets it."

Asano weighed the options, and then sighed.
He didn't belong with them, but he had to do something.
"Wait. I'll... join with you. If you'll have me.." he said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Briznotron

Briznotron

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:47 pm

"I-I... I... Uhhh..." James was blushing. She was grabbing him by the eyes. She was an attractive woman to be sure but yeah no nope nope nope noooope. He was NOT one for flirting that fast... Then he realized she was joking, and laughed a quiet, unsure laugh. And kind of looked around. "U-Umm.... Anywhere? I guess. Doesn't matter much to me." He said, blushing, red as a beet, possibly redder, possibly candy cane red! His knees were the tiniest bit shakey, and were only noticable if you really looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 1:53 pm

Isabelle stopped as she heard the other guy, who was apparently named Asano, and she looked over her shoulder "Well come on then, get a move on mister grumpy" she said to him before smiling at James, "Oh don't be so bashful, I don't bite...well..okay I have been know to a few times but I make sure it feels nice..." she said with a giggle really just playfully teasing him, not being mean but wanting him to relax a little. "Well if the three of us are going...why not some nice little nicknak shops? something for everyone in one of those places...I know this great one that has everything from anime stuff to other assorted things that you didn't even realize where a hobby" she said with a smile as she walked with them, her height and her manner of dress....not to mention her body, getting a lot of attention as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Briznotron

Briznotron

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 11:33 am

James nodded at the mention of a knickknack shop. He had always had a weakness for glass figurines for some reason he had never really understood. Mainly butterflies... Anyway, he continued to walk with her, blushing quite a bit. "Well... I hope they have glass figurines... I... I collect them."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:09 pm

Isabelle looked down at the boy and smiled, as the other seemed to head off on his own "Oh you do? That's cool, what kind to you collect?" she asked with a bit smile on her face as she walked with him, glad to have at least met one person that was willing to be talkative and just have a day out. "Personally I have a little collection of glass flowers, they catch the light so nicely, and a few glass hummingbirds to round it all out, but that's just the basic things really, I love these kinds of shops for the unexpected things you can find in them" she said with a large smile on her face as she walked with the shorter male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazonian of Endymion (open)   The Amazonian of Endymion (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazonian of Endymion (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2