Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)

Go down 
+2
Wolfie977
Captain Caliber
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) Empty
PostSubject: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 2:13 pm

After making sure Susan and Nomine were safely on their way home, Lui continued his journey to East Eden, keeping his head low and his feet quiet. There could always be more demons around each corner, perhaps even another poor soul who needed rescuing. While Lui appreciated being able to save other people and having them awaken to their own power, he recognized that he was no closer to establishing the identity of any terrorist in Endymion. Instead, he had 3 female accomplices who were eager to see their powers flourish. Where else could these terrorists be?

Looking back up, Lui recognized the edge of Sunlake Palms and found himself back alongside the living woods of East Eden. He thought back on his time earlier in the night where he met the creeping boy named Void. Ever since then, Lui could almost always feel eyes drilling into him no matter where he was in the woods. While he wanted to trust Void, it was clear the boy wasn't eager to trust him either.

"We are approaching Batilde's home. Shall we don the mask?"
"Not yet. If Bat's out of costume, then we just approach her as is. We don't exactly know where we plan on going after all. First matter of business is to discuss what happened tonight and compare items. We need to make sure we are prepared for tonight."
"...I can't shake the feeling we are being watched. Keep on your guard. Protect thy lady from the unseen enemy."
"She's not 'my lady', at least not now. I still need to think it over."

Deciding to avoid the topic of his crush considerations, Lui found himself within view of Batilde's house. If she were in her disguise, Lui would press himself against a tree and don his armor out of view. Otherwise, he would simply approach her as is, waving to her as he approached.

"Glad to finally see you. Sorry if I was late; I ended up in another one of Awakening situations. Heard some commotion going down in the Palms, saw these two ladies in trouble, and had to pretty much jump in to save their asses. Got a little damaged, but I'm still up for a run. So, mind if I ask what items you're bringing? Just going to compare our supplies."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 8:29 am

Pacing back and forth, Void would be staring at the entrance way into Sunlake Palms, debating endlessly with himself as to what to do next. He'd been stalking Lui since they'd departed earlier, wanting him to lead the Shadow Wolf to some of these supposed demons that he knew about. If there were more of them ravaging his forest then he wanted to be the one to deal with it. Yet Lui hadn't stayed in East Eden, instead heading into the more populated part of Endymion... The boy had been debating with himself whether or not he wanted to follow him there. Although for all pride and reason stake he hadn't followed him there yet. If there were demons attacking the human populated areas, he wasn't sure if he cared right now. What had they ever done for him? Why should he do anything for them...

It had been quite a while he'd been waiting and thinking it over before finally deciding it was pointless now. Even if he did want to go now, Lui would be too long gone for him to catch up with and who knows how far into the more crowded part of the disgusting city he had gone to. However just as he got up and stretched himself out, he'd hear the sound of rustling footsteps nearby, and they were way too loud and careless to be anything other than a humans steps. A sly grin would catch Void's face as a familiar scent would make itself accustomed to his nose. "So he returns..."

Keeping to the shadows and staying a fair distance back to stay out of sight and earshot. The Shadow Self would begin tracking the boy back through East Eden, deciding it wasn't worth making proper contact with him if it wasn't necessary. As much as they'd come to some kind of understanding of each other when they'd left each other earlier, he wasn't sure if this guy would still be angry or annoyed at him for, well, attacking him. It intrigued the rugged wolf that Lui was seemingly going to meet someone... What were people up to this late at night...? His ears would pick up suddenly as he overheard him talk about saving some girls from something though. So, had he really found more demons to deal with that quickly...? Maybe this plan was going to be rewarded much sooner than the boy originally thought...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 3:48 pm

Batilde looked herself in the bathroom mirror one last time, her eyes determined, pressing the yellow helmet against her chest. A small bag rested on her back, filled with supplies for her adventures with Lui. Dealing with demons was nothing to take lightly, and seeing as this outing was probably going to last a bit longer than before, they couldn't afford skimping out on supplies, especially when this was potentially life-threatening stuff they had to deal with here. "Yeah, we're going to be just fine..." Batilde told herself for the fifth time that night while she waited for the rest of the family to finally go to sleep. Once she heard the familiar rumblings of snoring from the floor above, Batilde put on her helmet, opened the window, and graciously climbed out.

Lui would find her sitting on the wooden stairs leading up to the front door when he arrived. She was fully dressed up in her disguise. Interestingly enough, the bag itself seemed to mold itself to fit with her current outfit, rather than staying as it would normally look. "Oh, I don't mind. You only did what you had to do, yeah? Where are they now? Are they safe at all?" Batilde asked, ignoring the faint giggles from Astrape regarding his choice of words at the end. "I have a few medicines, and some other supplies for our personas specifically... I have no idea how this all works though. I think you just ingest these...?" Batilde replied, picking up a small, blue bottle from her bag labled on the front as a 'Snuff Soul'. "I have three of each, as well as a small bead that snaps you out of passing out... What do you have?" She asked in return, nodding in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 3:39 pm

"Oh, I don't mind. You only did what you had to do, yeah? Where are they now? Are they safe at all?"

"Well, better decision than just risking their lives. Nothing too serious; just a few frail pixies. Shocked the hell out of me, though. I brought them aside, gave them the lowdown like you did for me, and they said they'd make it home alright. So long as they don't get the idea to go out again, they should be fine. Besides, those two are pretty strong."

As Batilde got a Snuff Soul out of her bag, Lui opened the messenger bag he had slung over his shoulder and showed Batilde the contents inside. He made sure to buy a separate, generic bag to hold his items so that it couldn't be linked back to him if it were found.

"Well, let's see here... I got a few meds as well, two of those Snuff Souls, two of those Revival Beads, and then these... gems. Apparently they can cure us if we get struck with a condition, like that fear thing that got you during the zombie fight. I got a little more cash after a... certain event and decided to get us a little precaution..."

As he said this, Lui pulled out a luminous stone from the side pocket of his bag. The light from the stars and moon seemed to warp and reflect from the tiny gem.

"According to the vendor, this should allow us to teleport straight out of the dungeon if we're running out of stamina or just need a quick escape. Just say the word when you're feeling like we need out, and I can warp us out in a jiffy."

As he said this, Lui felt eyes staring at him from somewhere out of his view. Despite his enhanced observational skills, neither Lui or Shiro could notice anything out of the ordinary.

"Bat, do you feel like someone's watching us? I get the feeling we may not be alone. I need to put some of this stuff away, so keep an eye out while I pack this up."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 7:23 am

"Tehahah... Seems these guys are really serious about this... Perfect..." Void would think to himself, a sly grin resting on his face as he leant up against a tree still some ways away, trying to keep himself out of the picture for the moment. After all, until he was actually in the middle of something they'd just see him as some kid and tell him to go home, that it wasn't safe, that blah blah blah. Tsk. Lui knew better not to just underestimate him like that, yet still he wasn't all too sure if Lui even wanted to ever be in the boys presence again. He'd sigh lightly. He really did make a mess of things earlier, his damn pride and short temper pissed himself off sometimes. It was fine before, but now that his true self was shown to those he lashed out to... It'd probably be best if he kept that to himself. Who knows what the wrong person would do if he let that slip in front of them by accident... Besides, the whole being an innocent kid thing before suddenly leaping for someone's throat could be useful in the future...

Shaking the thought out of his head, the Shadow Wolf would notice the sudden change in tone of one of them, a cautious tone as he began looking around. Grrr, why'd he have to make this so difficult for him. Tucking himself further behind the tree he was using as cover, Void would simply wait, licking at his paws impatiently as they just messed about with their supplies. Unless he was spotted first, there was no point making himself known to be here until there were some actual demons to kill. Then he'd show his worth, seeing is believing after all...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 11:49 pm

Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) 2n3tap

Dungeon Key:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 12:18 pm

As Batilde and Lui made their way into the woods, Void likely right on their trail, Lui would summon his rapier to his side. Looking into the narrow corridor that led into the teeming dungeon, Lui slung his bag over his torso as he creeped forward to try and listen for any demons. There were a myriad of distant laughs, screeches, and other otherworldly roars that emerged from the depths of the obscured forest.

"Sounds like there's a whole zoo of demons in there. Don't think we're making through the whole thing, though. Alright, how are we going at this? Looks like the corridor could branch off in either direction. How about we try for the left? Keep your eyes peeled in case something comes up; I'll handle your backside."

Lui had begun moving when he turned back around, acknowledging the fact that he could still feel eyes on him ever since he left Sunlake Palms. Was there someone stalking them? Or was it... could it be Void? He knew Void lived in the woods, so was he trying to keep an eye on them or something? He dismissed the thought and beckoned Batilde to walk with him.

"So yeah, no leads on the terrorists yet. They're pretty good at keeping the heat off of them, that's for sure. Club's getting more attention, thanks to my resourceful "clients". We may actually be moving location if you're still interested in joining.

So, how's the training going? Is Astrape being any more cooperative, or is she still being difficult? Have you met any other people with our powers so far? Including you, I've got 3 gals in mind who have the same power."

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 12:35 pm

"Well, it IS a forest. I bet not all those noises are those monsters... Some may be animals. Either way, yeah, we should exercise caution here." Batilde replied, putting on her backpack once again before summoning her soulbound. She broke her shackles soon after, summoning Astrape to her side. The dim glow from the persona did shed a little light on the ground in front of them. "Roger. Don't fall behind me now, Lui." She said, taking the lead and kept her eyes focused on the road ahead, just in case something tried to leap out at them.

"Ah, I see. Well, don't be discouraged. I'm sure you'll get a way in eventually." Batilde replied in a friendly and encouraging manner. Astrape nodded as well, looking at Lui for a short moment before her gaze drifted back towards the blackness ahead of them. "Ah, that's good to hear! I'm glad things are going well for you, finally." She was genuinely happy for his sake. She had heard from him earlier that things weren't going too well, but after working at that dojo, things seemed to move in the right direction. "It's working... if barely. She's still quite stubborn, but when it really counts, she does pull her weight." Astrape snorted. "You do realize I'm right here, yes?" The persona asked, obviously annoyed. "Yes! And I'm glad you're here! Teehee!" The purple spirit rolled her eyes. "So... What's up with that... dance show you were on? Don't try to fool me. I saw you there." Notre Dame asked in a curious and jovial tone, obviously trying to mess with Lui.

Notre Dame and Astrape:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 1:16 pm

Just as expected, the pair were up and on their feet ready to head out with their supplies in check. They even talked about the fact they were off to hunt down demons as they walked, both giving Void his determined reason to keep tracking them and making him think that they were both stupid. Tsk. Even he knew that talking about that kind of thing aloud was stupid. Anyone could be wandering past and hear that, what if they were some idiot who'd go warn a whole load of other people about it or just think your insane? What if someone more deadly that himself was stalking them and over heard that just as he did? He thought it was reckless, but who was he to judge or care. Wasn't like he was out here to protect them anyway, he wasn't out here to help them kill demons for the sake of helping out everyone, he was only here because he wasn't going to stand idly by whilst demons were in HIS forest causing havoc to the innocent wildlife. He wouldn't stand for that. He'd kill every last demon that lurked in his wood.

Void'd sigh to himself lightly as he thought this and stalked the pair from the tree line as to try to keep out of their sight. Every time he thought about those damn demons it just filled him with hate and rage... He needed to learn how to control his emotions better, he knew that would bite him in the arse one of these days if he didn't. Yet he also knew he'd probably not be able to contain himself once they did spot a demon. It didn't matter for now though, all he needed to do was destroy those demons and make sure these two idiots didn't see him as a threat. He didn't fancy fighting them tonight, they weren't his prey. Luckily for now if he was somehow spotted he'd appear to them as just an innocent child so he had that element going for him. It was once they saw who he really was that he had to show he was fighting alongside them, even if he didn't care for them. Lui knew of his other self, so hopefully if nothing else he'd stand up for him someone. Who knows. Humans were strange.

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 3:30 pm

Lui's walk had slowed to a silent crawl as he approached the corner of the entrance corridor, using the dim light from Astrape to glance down the hallway. There seemed to be a figure standing near the corner of the left corridor, and it had thankfully not gotten a glance at them as Lui's head ducked back into their hallway. Shiro appeared from the blanket of fog beside Lui and stood at the ready, longswords gripped in his hands

"So... What's up with that... dance show you were on? Don't try to fool me. I saw you there."

"Y-you saw that? Oh, well... I didn't expect you to see that."

"He said, desperately trying to explain how he meant to impress you..."

"Wow, somebody enjoys selling out their own master."

"If you can't be honest with her, what reason would she have to trust you?"

"Erg... Alright, I admit I was there. I wanted to trying to be more outgoing, so that we could do more fun stuff without me being a hindrance and stuff. Turns out I'm pretty good at wowing the crowds, like an actor would. I didn't quite expect to be partnered with a cheerleader, but I made it through alright. I was... sort of hoping you caught it. That way, you knew that I was serious about wanting to be more open. Did you... like it? The performance, I mean? The idol who ran it, I think her name was Katty or something, said that it she was open to discussing future events where I could be... a backup dancer or something.

Anyways, we got one demon down that way, maybe another down the other. We can rush this one. Just stay close and I'll give the signal. Still, I get that feeling something's behind us..."

Whipping around to catch their pursuer off-guard, Lui thought he could see a figure laying silently in the shadows. He would take a few steps forward, hoping to draw out the intruder. Should the stalker not appear to him, he would shrug and instruct Bat to watch behind her while he checked in on the demon.

As soon as he confirmed the corridor was clear, Lui motioned for Bat to come behind him. When the two were together, Lui drew one leg back and bolted down the path as he kept his arm at his side, ready to thrust at the demon as soon as they approached.

"Alright, Bat. Let's waste them!"

Stats:

Movement:

Last edited by Captain Caliber on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Katty, not Catty)
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 4:00 pm

"Suuuure did. Every second of it. Who would've thought you'd be such a good dancer! Now tell me... Did you like the cheerleader?" Notre Dame asked, a mischevious chuckle escaping her lips as she trotted forward. It couldn't have been easy, especially not after what she had given him the last time they met. That cheerleader had been rather cutem after all. "Haha, thank you Shiro." Astrape rolled her eyes again, but said nothing. "And really? Why do you think you'd need to impress me? Your skills with fencing are already impressive enough." It was flattering however. Had she not been donning the helmet, she probably would've sounded way less confident. The mask conveniently hid the faint blush on her cheeks.

"Well, it was brave of you to take that leap of faith. And it turned out pretty well, did it not? This Katty person seems to be rather picky, if what I've heard from my classmates is anything close to being true." The girl blinked a bit, and paused her stride for a moment when Lui asked the question. "Of course I did! It was great watching you dance so well. The crowd was enchanted too. You'd make for a great backup dancer, that's for sure!" Notre Dame replied happily before she continued her stride down the path in front of her. Once she saw the threat ahead, however, she stopped. Astrape's eyes squinted at it before her eyes met with her master's. Her heartbeat started pumping more vigorously, as if she was both excited and afraid at the same time. She wanted to get to know her own abilities more, but the danger was very real... But she knew this was the only way she could improve. The stronger her abilities were, the better she was at saving people in need. And that was well worth the risk in her eyes. Saving Lui, and fighting off against her own demon had given her a purpose around here. A kind of purpose her parents could never provide... And after hearing that girl Callie this afternoon calling her a Hero only strengthened Notre Dame's resolve to get stronger. So that she could protect the smiles and lives of those she cared about. And... for some reason, this made her feel like she finally belonged somewhere.

"Yeah. Let's get him!" And with that, the biker gal followed Lui into battle, Astrape floating gently by her side.

Notre Dame and Astrape:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 4:11 pm

Tsk. Why were they going so slow at first? Were they really going to be this slow the entire way through here... It'd take forever to get anything of worth done at this rate. He understood they were trying to be cautious but you can be cautious and not walk at a snails pace at the same time you know... Even if there was going to be something right around the first bend, if you're just walking at them at this speed they could easily get the jump on you if they were lying in wait for you, creatures often used much more than just eye sight to know if there was anyone around them. Whether it be a heightened sense of smell, or extremely perceptive sense of hearing most animals tended to have another powerful sense to rely on than just sight. And no matter how careful you were to stay hidden and to stay silent, you are still at a huge disadvantage if they can smell you out first. Can't hide away smell after all, you can try to mask it in certain ways. But most weren't exactly ways that the majority of people would be too pleased about. Such as covering yourself with mud or something of the likes. Regardless, if these two really wanted to be serious about this. They'd better learn fast how to keep moving quickly whilst staying in the shadows, as much as smell is still an issue in that case it gives your enemy much less time to pick up on your scent or to appropriately react or set a trap with you if your keeping up a good speed to get the jump on them. That or you just sneak right past before they even notice you then you've got the head start to get out of there if need be.

Void'd sigh, he didn't care much for what these two were talking about. None of it really mattered to him at all, it was just a load of babble and nonsense to him anyway. They weren't talking about the demons anymore so it wasn't anything he cared for the moment. However the Shadow Wolves soulless white eyes would open wide as they lay focus on the demon ahead of them. A mischievous smirk urging its way onto his face. "Tehahahahah! At least those two had some worth..." Lowering his head in preparation the boy would suddenly break from his spot in the shadows and as much as he kept his steps as quiet as possible to not draw the attention of the others who were also running forward, using their steps to mask his own, he'd quickly catch up to the pair and push round to the side of where the demons were. Still appearing as a boy to the duo for the moment, he'd turn and look at them for a brief moment as they'd probably first notice him. Smirking widely at them both and holding up his claws towards the enemy.

"Tehahah! Argghhh, I've been waiting aaallll day for this..."

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 11:15 pm

Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) 2hzn33p

PvS Combat has Begun

Emperor's Talisman 1 ~ Level 3:

Emperor's Talisman 2 ~ Level 3:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 7:12 am

"Thanks for leading me here... You idiots..."

Void would crack his head to one side before deciding it was about time to throw himself at these god ugly demons, he didn't want to wait for the others to even react to his presence before he was stuck straight in with his claws against a demons throat. So with one quick sudden dash of speed, the boys very skin and clothes would seem to shatter and dissolve around him leaving the image of his True Self visible to all around him. With his claws outstretched and ready to leak their venomous riches into his prey. The Shadow Wolf striked.

Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) BKs53bB

"You are not welcome in this forest!"

Stats:

Damage/Healing:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) EmptyMon May 01, 2017 7:25 am

"What the...?!" Notre Dame was taken aback by the sudden appearance of the wolf. It would seem however, that she and Lui were not it's intended targets... But rather the demons in front of them. "Oh, wanna have some fun, little guy? Alright then, Allow us to join you. ASTRAPE! Let's tear them apart!" The persona grinned gleefully at her targets as her body crackled to life with a strong, purple current of electricity.

Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) 3EiB8Lo

Notre Dame and Astrape:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) Empty

Back to top Go down

Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next