Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Meeting Nola (Gabe)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Nola (Gabe)   Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 4:21 pm

"Well...that's a handful of questions...where do I even begin?" She went all deep on him in like 10 seconds, wasn't she all shy and timid a while ago? The only thing that Gabe could guess is that the worst of their altercation is over, that they could finally move forward with all of their disagreements.

"Some people would say that your actions should look to the future. Who you would affect or what you would leave behind. I want to believe that, but even in my age around the early twenties, you're met with so much disappointment as an adult that you simply know that there's is a line that you can't reasonably pass with long term planning. The most effect that I can have in life is my own life, first and foremost. Your journey to find meaning, and then....maybe...just maybe... you're able to help others along the way if you are well off. The assistance of the powerless is a minuscule ripple, at least when you have money, you can prevent starvation....if that makes any sense."

Who did he look up to? He looked up to about three people in his life so far, and he wondered how he should explain that to her. " First and foremost, my parents. That's self-explanatory, theres also the author, Bartholomew Hartley. He wrote 10 highly successful and thought provoking material before ultimately ending himself. The last is the owner of the lucky clover conglomorate...." Gabe ate some more food before taking a small break. " Lets be frank, when we first met, i thought you was an adorable child that had a love for magic, i wanted to entertain and make you smile People need hope, it was small and brief, but i thought what i was doing was right. Then i went to the concert and met your siblings, i didn't really understand back then, but i was a friend supporting your work.

"He treaded carefully around this. " Then i confused you and the others for the very same beings that threatened the lives of others, and spoke out of line. I cant apologize more for that. And...im trying to make up for it. Most of all, with the time you have left, i think its important to be around genuine people, with no sort of hidden agenda or.... anything of the sort....regardless of our age...i'm....trying... to not get anyone killed when we go on at night like that. When the reason is no longer convenience alone, im among others to....share in their experiences....and maybe... inspire them with my own. IThats why i started writing.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Nola (Gabe)   Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 5:11 pm

looking at Gabe a moment she seemingly nodded just a little as she continued to eat, if hadn't taken long for her to stop worrying that he would kill her, now she was worried about why he was even around her, so rather then being scared she was more internally worried that he was just using her to get to his own ends, that she would be tossed aside once he got within reach of his goal. That was something she didn't want happening, and something she couldn't even fathom living through without a great deal of emotional pain.

With how Gabe acted at times and how he jumped to conclusions, she was honestly worried that this would happen, maybe not on purpose, but he may end up doing it, and she wanted to know what made him tick, what made him work, and ultimately, what reactions he would have to things should an opportunity presented itself that would give him his goal but at the cost of the ties he had made with others.

As he began his explanation Nola made sure to study every word he chose to use, he spoke of wanting to believe something but then then mentioning having been disappointed, and that he turned to think of ones self, and that only once you have helped yourself only then could you help others, only with power, affluence, were you able to help people in any meaningful way.

she didn't share that outlook, she couldn't, she would never have the well off status that he talked about, so with his wordings she would be powerless to help others, she never gave money to help others, she tried to help others through giving hope, through giving them something to listen to and something to look up to if she could.

Next was the person he looked up to, or people it would seem, he looked up to his parents, some writer that apparently killed himself, and the owner of a large business, he looked up to people that had achieved things no matter how they ended, for two of them anyway...but why did he look up to his parents? they were the only ones that he listed that he gave no reason for, he said it was obvious, but really it wasn't. Did he look up to them because they gave birth to him and raised him? that is a good reason but in a way very selfish, they must have done something other then been the people that gave birth to him and raised him, something else that he considered worthwhile. She didn't think it was a bad thing to look up to people for raising you, but at the same time, was that the only reason you looked up to them?

having a child and raising it is a great thing, or at least she has been told it was something to respect people for, but at the same time, shouldn't the child look up to their parents for more then just the reason of "they gave birth to me" she honestly couldn't say, but she felt simply saying that them giving birth to you and raising you was selling ones parents short. After all he named accomplishments of the other two, though one killed themselves and the other...may have managed it through underhanded tactics, it was hard to say since all the information wasn't to hand to the last one.

It was true, she did enjoy magic, quite a great deal really, it was one of the things she never learned to do, and always wondered how it was done, he mentioned hope and it seemed she gave him some even though she had only been seen as a little girl that liked magic, going a bit against what he had already said about non-well off people making only ripples, he only thought of her as some little girl, and still she gave him hope, then he wanted to support them once he found out they were actually idols, that hope changed from wanting to entertain and make smile, to supporting them in their work.

He then continued and she still sat there and listened, having yet to say anything as she went over the incident at the breakfast a bit ago, he then addressed her limited time and how he felt she should spend it near people that were genuine to her, and she nodded a bit, and let him finish.

Finally after he was done she had taken in everything he said, he seemed to be honest about it all, and she nodded to herself as she looked at him. "No one is more familiar with how long I have left then I am...I knew since I was nine...I accepted it by the time I turned ten...that's when I devoted myself to making others feel hope....in anyway I could..." she finished her food and looked to Gabe.

"You said you think only well off people can affect others...nether of us are rich...nether of us are well off...yet we can do something that can help everyone....a homeless person can still give hope to others...a poor person can still give hope to others...I am here...because I don't want my friends to get hurt...while they look to achieve their goals..." she smiled a bit, it was a sad smile as she remembered what he said about her dream.

"You called my own dream foolish...and said you would do everything in your power to talk me out of it or make sure it didn't happen...has that thought of yours changed?" she asked looking back up at him, this was an important question to her, as he said it when she first talked about it, had his thinking changed at all? or was he still against the dream and goal she had? after all he said she needed to know this, simply because it would let her know how he thought of his own goals.

"My dream is to bring everyone together....to have Demons and humans live in peace and harmony together....there are people alone out there that think they have no one to turn to...but they have this other inside of them that could give them hope, make them realize they are not alone....you say people will abuse the power...I never said they wouldn't....people are people....a gun can't think and move on it's own....it can be used to protect or destroy....these others we have in ourselves...are the same...but they are also different...they can talk to us..they can advise us...they can protect us from the people that would abuse their powers....". she looked up at him

"would you rather that everyone have the means to defend themselves from the few that would abuse it? or would you rather have the few have this power...with no clue where the people who will abuse it will strike?" she was looking right at him now, and he would notice that her eyes were rapidly shifting colors now and the look on her face had changed from fear and worry to determination and focus.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Nola (Gabe)   Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 1:47 am

“You’re right, I did call it foolish. As for what I said in regards to it, that’s completely up to you Nola. How are you going to achieve what you want? Do you have plans of expanding your life in order to handle damage control over everything that goes wrong? To be honest, I’m not even that upset anymore, but it’s good to think big and get what you want t the end of it, when you now you won’t be around for the fallout. It’s not a dream, it’s a future, that we all have to participate in, whether we want to or not.” He knew this was going to suck, but that was just nothing that Gabe didn’t easily budge on.

“It’s easy to just agree with you, basically lie in your face and drop it. Everything all fine and dandy huh? But I did say that you needed to be around people that were genuine. Regardless of how much you hate it, I don’t believe that things would end in a kumbaya fashion with humans and demons holding hands. There is always the select few that ruins it for everyone else, on both the humans and demon side. Just like we have the queen, I’m sure demons have a ruler. What would happen if that demon was angered, that peace didn’t last long, or…didn’t last forever like you intended. Once this becomes the new normal, all bets are off. An Armageddon like scenario is supposed to happen, because all we will do is act on our feelings and instincts, and then, once again, the government would step in and make things as they were. A continuation of the status quo, just with more capabilities to kill each other. “

Gabe shook his head. “My persona moves and acts on my own will. Because I tell it to, it doesn’t talk, it doesn’t have a personality. It’s a reflection of yourself that you control, and I refuse to let anyone fall under the guise of “losing control”. I’m sure you had a bit of practice, but it doesn’t work that way. These monsters murdered my family, I don’t feel the same way you do. “ Gabe then looked away. “Fine, you have a point, make the entire playing field equal. However, once you achieve your dream, which I will help, I have half a mind to leave this place behind. Is that fair?”
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Nola (Gabe)   Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 6:19 pm

Trinity looked at him and listened to his answers, though her eyes stayed the shifting colors the whole time, he seemed set on his views it was a worrying view, he seemed to assume that the way people acted was dependent on one person, this was severely flawed, he then shifted to being sarcastic about her dying soon after her goal was reached, something she was used to hearing from Gabe, She had seen him do something similar to Alister and Myrna. He would try to unsettle the other by getting extremely personal, but Alister and Myrna had both seen through it.

In her mind Nola was standing there with someone she wasn't familiar with, who in turn was being studied by Trinity, "See..this is how he operates...now watch as he then brings up how he is being truthful as if he is doing you a kindness by reminding you of our shorter life....does he expect such wording to be forgotten simply because he is setting him self as seeming more "true" then others? that's all just a farce he puts up to be cruel" Nola watched as indeed Gabe started to make it sound like he was being genuine.

"Now watch...see..he tears apart everything, and assumes much...but.." Nola smiled a bit, the scared girl that she now was had manged a smile as she recognized something in Gabe "He's scared....he doesn't know what will happen...if that world comes to pass...but he is letting past experience rule his thoughts....so he assumes the same will happen..." she finished for the new voice.

The new member nodded "Sounds like you don't need me backseat talking anymore...sorry for kinda taking over....and I think you probably want to talk to me" she said the last bit to Trinity as the two "walked off" to talk and leave Nola to converse with Gabe.

Back in the normal world Nola listened still to Gabe, but there was a look of understanding in her eyes now, not to his words, but of Gabe himself, and she got up and walked over to him and gently took his hand, looking up at him with her own innocent eyes "If leave...then I didn't achieve my dream....I want all my friends to be able to live without having to struggle...without having to fight...without having to be in pain again..I don't know what I can do to calm your mind on the dangers you see in the future...but if me being here and not working towards my dream will make you feel better...and safer....what would you say if I said I would simply abandon it...and continue on with you all with no other goal?" she held his hand gently, and her eyes locked onto his, an innocent smile on her face as she waited to hear what he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Nola (Gabe)   Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 2:44 pm

Nola, look. I don’t even understand what we’re doing here, or why we were picked for the potential to begin with. The same person was around for the situation with the reporter to begin with ended up not being here, or better yet, not even Larsany knows. I’m confused, annoyed, and angry that nothings making any sense. “ Gabe then shook his head promptly when she mentioned giving up on her dream. “n-no, I wouldn’t want you to do that. That’s not it , that’s not what I would want you to do, believe me.

How could he explain this?” With this power that we have now, you already figured out what you want. All I’ve been doing was adding opposition to what you choose to do, ridiculing you and berating your dream. I know you mean well, it’s just that its only been a few days, and I still have no clue as to what I’m supported to do, want to do, or decide to do with this power off the bat. “ Gabe started to massage his temples. “ I don’t have a plan, or a dream at the end of the road involving this. I just ….don’t know how you could be so sure of yourself when we don’t even know what this all means yet. As for me, I just end up…denying everything.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Nola (Gabe)   Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 6:04 pm

She listened and she gave a gentle smile to Gabe the whole time, she understood him now, he was as scared as she was, but he wasn't used to relying on others to deal with that fear, he thought he had to go alone to work it out, Did he forget he had friends? She doubted that, more then likely he figured it wasn't anything to bother them with, but she honestly didn't know. Though when it came to her comment about her own goals she seemed to take a massive back step, which was odd considering his stance towards it before.

Hearing him make his own uncertainty clear she nodded a bit then she smiled up at him, "What was your goal before getting all this? My goal has always been to help people in any way I can....that's why I am so sure...I understand...you don't think like I do, that's okay, you look to see how things can go wrong...but sometimes you need to look at how things can improve...just remember, people are here to help you okay?" she looked up at him with a gentle smile and a sure look in her eyes, as she picked up the empty plates and utensils "We are all in this together, if I have to set my dreams and goals aside to help you three then I would gladly do it..." she added as she headed to the kitchen to wash the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Nola (Gabe)   Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:26 pm

"I don't know. I was planning on maybe focusing on the manga industry a little bit more and continue to grow my bookstore. Maybe write something memorable that people will like and enjoy to read? What else is there but to ... have a good life? I was thinking that since my family is still declared missing, the famous detective could look for them for me. I didn't keep my hopes up, at the most, a proper burial. I feel like i need to morn, based off of assuming the worst, without really...knowing anything. " Gabe then looked over to where trinity was.

"So, tell me then. Is there a fine line between hope and ignorance? Or is it so blurred together? Sometimes, i'm not too sure, which is why I choose to be more careful than be so overly positive all the time. But with what's going on in the city, i can't have the things i want anymore. Or do the things that i want anymore. I can't choose to be ignorant because i can't unsee what's happening around me. I know for a fact that my dreams died as soon as i got my powers. I don't desire anything abnormal, and revenge against a race is an empty quest of killing other demons just to make myself feel better. And yet, there is no one in this world that exists to tell me "that's enough", so what? Not stopping?

"Gabe shook his head. "That's what's on my mind right now, even though you didn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Nola (Gabe)   Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 3:50 pm

"So why change the plan? if you can fit writing into our other activities then why not do so? I still try to keep up my appearances as an Idol after all, this doesn't stop you from having a good life...but I suppose the question is. what world you want to live in...asking the detective may help bring you answers isn't knowledge the best thing to get before making a choice?" she listed as she finished the dished and walked back to him to hear the next part of what he asked. Hearing it she heard a lot of what she used to think when she was younger, that feeling of aimlessness, she wasn't that old really, but if you went by comparing life span, with a life span as short as hers she was technically older then Gabe.

"There is no line between Hope and ignorance....because Ignorance is nowhere near hope. someone can always hope, they can hope for things to get better, they can hope for things to turn out right, they can hope to have the person they love notice them and feel the same way...They can hope to have a family one day and see them grow...they can hope for a cure. These things are not ignorance, they are Thoughts and hopes that are made with full knowledge that it might not come true, but they hope anyway, because they may not be in a position to do anything about it...but they know someone is, and that hope makes them press on, regardless of the obstacles in there own lives" she said as she walked up to Gabe once more her eyes looking up at him kindly.

"Revenge isn't something you should seek, you already know that, you said it yourself that it's not the right way to go, an empty quest, so why pursue it? people who hope as I said tend to not have the power to make the thing they hope for come true....we are...lucky in a way...we DO have the power to make what we want come true...to an extent...you said you want the detective to look into what happened? but..you have the power to look into it yourself as well...Not all Demons are evil...there are those that will help us...Like That Larsinny one, maybe he can help you find clues? You asked if you should stop...I say yes...and no..stop the senseless killing...but don't stop hoping..Hope there is something to find, hope that you can at least locate a small bit of what you lost, and have the will to look for it, You have friends that will help you, for however long that they can, you wanted someone in the world to tell you "that's enough"?".

She gently took his hand and looked up at Gabe locking eyes with him as she held his hand in her two "That's enough Gabe...Let the pointless and empty quest end...and let a new one begin, one that can bring real closure and real healing...one that can bring hope..." she looked up at him and continued to gently hold his hand, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Nola (Gabe)   Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 10:27 pm

"Why change the plan? Because.. well.....i'm....i''m.....losing...my shop. I guess it would have been inevitable..but... it's over. Along the years of preparing, I made a mistake, and I lost the right to creative control for my manga.  My work, one of the many hobbies that kept me sane, just... slipped out of my fingers. I won't bore you with the details, I just don't have a dream anymore...." Gabe kind of wish that he had some alcohol present to drown himself in his sorrows. "I haven't told anyone, didn't feel the need to. Because i have this power, is it convenient to be a terrorist to torch the people who tricked me to death?  To take a form of justice into my own set of hands, Theoretically, i can do that now if i was smart about it.  If i thought about it..... see Nola.... for the people who would do as they please with the abilities they had, it wasn't like i didn't include myself in that factor."

Gabe allowed her to still hug him, but he didn't move. " i'm one of them, people with a chip on their shoulder whose more likely to act on the built up emotions of their past antagonizing transgressions.  Some days, i do trust myself to do the right thing. I made it this far..right? I do wish you would live longer, but being a miserable adult doesn't sound fun."  
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Nola (Gabe)   Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptySun May 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Nola listened and nodded slowly as he explained his manga and he mentioned creative control but not property control, was it a publisher issue? If it was then he could change publishers or publish himself, though Gabe then went on to ponder seeking revenge on the people that tricked him apparently and she listened as he let this all come out. she let him speak his mind and she listened, sometimes that's all someone needed, but as he finished mentioning becoming a miserable adult she continued to look up at him with those innocent eyes of hers, full of understanding and care.

"Have you lost only creative control? do you still own the Intellectual Property rights? if so simply leave the publisher and see about publishing it yourself....if not...I can see if I can buy the rights and give them back to you" she said as she looked up at him, "As for using your powers...even you said you have decided for yourself to make the right choices, that alone separates you from the people that would simply do harm, you think, you consider, you know better, and I honestly think you know you could never do that, it's not in you" she said as she let go gently and continued to look up at him.

"You have friends that are willing to help you though, the area of intellectual property control is one I am familiar with due to the work I do, at the same time, if it's only a publishing issue...I can see to helping you get the things you need to publish by yourself..after all I publish my own music" she said to him as she smiled up at him, glad she could at least help a little if able.

"Just because we are labeled as Terrorists doesn't mean we have to act in that manner, that could simply be propaganda considering the issues that are present in the city, and how the place seems to be controlling people...It may apply to some but I know it is not the same for us."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Nola (Gabe)   Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 2:49 am

Nola.........." Gabe would say as he held her hand and shifted the girl to look at his face. It was a look of disapproval. "There is no way for me to live in such a fashion of being in the debt of your child, not if you have your own dreams and financial woes to take care of. Wealth is a fleeting past time, and I don't ever want you to go down the years of your life and regret helping me when you really needed the money. I can't forgive myself for putting you in a situation like that, even if its probable on whether it'll happen or not. "

Gabe then let her go. " I appreciate the fact that you care, but if I'm thinking of people other than myself, i have to respectfully decline your offer. I'll find a way to live...somehow. I mean, I still have my responsibilities at the casino. It doesn't make you any less of a friend if you can't be there to hold someone's hand with every single problem they have in life. I hope you do well to remember that. Life's burdens, conflicts, it's all a part of living as a human being. As much as we hate it for happening, we need it to adapt. "

As for the terrorist comment, Gabe kind of felt the same way that she did. "Well... if that's the case... how about this? There was a reporter that was with me and selenus the first time around, tatsui as well. She seems to want to get the big scoop. How about we leak information to her whenever we find something groundbreaking? It's the closest thing to "Doing the right thing" I can think of. But, just one of many ideas we can consider.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Nola (Gabe)   Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptySat May 20, 2017 5:39 am

"Your the only one that thinks you would be in dept, People should help each other when they can, and when they have the means to, besides I use my money how I want don't I? and what if I want to use it to help a friend get their dream back?" she asked with a sure smile, Though she let Gabe continue he talked as if suffering was meant to happen, like it was meant to be part of life, even when someone was not only willing but able to help if they could, she simply listened for a moment and continued to smile a bit.

After he finished his thought on that she spoke again "Life isn't about suffering, it's not about burdens, it's not about Conflict, everyone has the ability to help others out when they are in trouble or need help, You need to realize that taking the offer of help doesn't ruin your life or disrupts you being a human being, Adapting is good, but at the same time, suffering alone isn't how one should do it, Just think...a lot of the worlds issues wouldn't be there...if people just helped each other the best they could..The world needs hope for that."

After she finished she listened to him again talking about a reporter now, having moved on to her terrorist comment and what she said about it. It seemed a good Idea though she would have to wonder what sort of Compromise this person knowing them and what they were, this person could be, she wanted a "big scoop" but then what was she willing to do to get it? was she willing to turn in people that where considered terrorists? that question loomed over a bit, as this person knew Tatsui, Selenus, and Gabe and knew they were of that labeling if the person was investigative and followed them or tracked them somehow, then that would lead this woman to her, and she may piece together that trinity may be one as well. or at least make the woman try to get the "big scoop" on the Idol group.

In the end though she also understood the reason for wanting this woman to leak information, but wouldn't that also endanger her? Deciding on this Nola looked to Gabe once more "would she be able to do so in a manner that will keep her safe from retribution?" she asked as she looked up at the older male.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Nola (Gabe)   Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 11:38 am

"ahh nooo..." Gabe would say as he waved his had at the thought of trinity using her money for him, resisting her assistance once more. "It's not the money, it's something else. Don't worry, i'll figure something out. Leave the adults to handle adult problems, you still have a lot of growing up to do and whatnot. Not to say that you aren't mature, but you shouldn't feel the need to take on anything you don't have to.

Gabe finished his plate of food before he started talking once more. "Thank you, did you make this yourself? Sorry if you mentioned that you did, must of spaced out. A bit on my mind and whatnot. But to go back to what you said about helping people. There is a saying that my father always used in regards to it.

Gabe tried to think about the words that his father said to him a long time ago.

"Living by supporting each other is the game called life."

Gabe then snapped his fingers. "I think that's how it went. As for the reporter, i don't know. Are we strong enough to protect her? Should we want to? Or should it be our responsibility to? Leaking information and the journalistic duty of a reporter are different from being her ally and protector. If we are careful, regardless of any existing ethical obligations, we won't be caught. But, harder evidence might make her a target, it would have to be a unanimous decision to truly align ourselves with her and intervene if her life is on the line.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Nola (Gabe)   Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 2:12 am

Nola smiled a bit as he refused her once more and she shook her head a moment "I don't feel like I need to take this on, I am your friend and I WANT to help you" she said simply to his first reason to refuse, and she took up the plate that Gabe had cleaned and she walked to the kitchen and started to wash it and his utensils as well "yes I cooked it, Myrna is the Chef really, but I can cook fairly well myself, I did mention it before but I think you where focused on other things at the time, so don't worry about apologizing you don't really need to.' she finished washing those dishes and returned to the dining room table and smiled up at Gabe as he sat there in thought.

Once he remembered what it was he wanted to say she nodded a bit "then I will take that as an agreement to let me help you" she said with a sly smile on her face as that was figured out, she then let the conversation drift back to the reporter girl and she sat down and thought on that as well.

"This sounds like something that will have to be talked over with the rest of the group, rather then just with me, personally I do not know if we have the capability to protect someone that only knows two of the group, it would make for complications once she found out or pieced together who the others were in the grouping...as for journalistic duty...what if she is working for those in power? Despots would control the flow of the news and other information wouldn't they?" she asked as she looked to gabe.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Nola (Gabe)   Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 4:32 am

"I guess we can put it on hold for now. The others would need to hear about this plan if that was the case. Also, under any circumstances, she can never know who we are or our identities. Is that fair?" Moving on to the risky portion of the discussion, Gabe would only shake his head. "I seriously don't know if it would turn south or not. That's completely up to chance on whether she a government mole that's supposed, playing both sides for the government. Though, I'll place my gamble that she isn't, why endanger yourself to meet the phantom in a dark alleyway? If we weren't there and the phantom split early, they would have eaten her alive. I don't think that's necessarily fair to not give her the benefit of the doubt, we need to be cautious. "

"Looking to Trinity once more, Gabe would ask her a peculiar question. "We have been at odds for quite some time. I was just wondering if we were ok now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Nola (Gabe)   Meeting Nola (Gabe) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Nola (Gabe)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next