Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] Empty
PostSubject: Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]   Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 6:45 pm

Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] 2zgu2s3

------------------------

Troublesome Debut

-------------------------

Another night, another Cadet. After a bit of writhing came an explosion of power preceding a test. That's how it usually went ever since the Royal Guard's announcement. Julius was in his desk, perusing the documents and reports collected for himself. While Alex simply sat in a desk with his feet on the polished wood of the surface as he worried his thumbs away at some flashy video game in his hands. Maria simply was resting with her eyes closed as she leaned against the wall with her coffin.

It's been a few hours since they the day classes have already ended in Seven Stars. Many students would be at home doing their own business, but not these Cadets.

They were waiting for someone. But certainly, it was just the same old, the same old. Someone would come, give the same speech as always of why they joined. It's the still the same old stuff as always. The door finally creaked open, garnering both their attention.
Back to top Go down
Project:Ava

Project:Ava

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]   Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:24 pm

It appeared another cadet was awakening right now to their potential. Fantastic, Ava just had to join in on this one and get in on some of the action. The events of last night had left an impact on her, and she would not speak like she had before, barely uttering a word as she walked in with a more solemn expression on her face.The forgotten could not help but wonder about this new recruit, and perhaps if they would be like the other problem people she had encountered up to this point. Here to help out, caught wind of someone getting the ceremony.She wanted to say something else, really she did, but the woman was just incapable of mustering any other words out. Not really showing any change in expression or emotion as she said this lone sentence.

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]   Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 10:27 pm

Shiina, apparently, was the last of the helpers to arrive on the scene. She opened the door to the classroom a few minutes after Ava had arrived, and greeted the ones inside individually and politely as usual. This was nothing unusual now, was it? Someone else awakening, someone else in need of her aid, someone else to examine for potential. The Wild Card took a spot near Julius' desk, humming softly as she waited for the new candidate to arrive. As always, it wasn't her place to stand out, it was the new person's, so she'd stick to doing her job and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]   Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:14 pm

Maverick still had the black eye. It's been a very shitty week. And it probably wasn't the best time to join the Cadets. But it also couldn't be a better time, if he gets accepted. He didn't know what made him decide to do this, for the excitement or what. Being a cop usual wasn't his style, but this city is boring unless if you've taken a side. Maverick walked through the school. Damn. It felt like ages since he had been to a school. The halls were nice and clean, everything looked top notch. Maybe if he went to a place like this, his future would be different. Hailing no regrets, Maverick saw the door. Class Zero, huh? He opened the door to see three females. He closed the door and looked down at the floor. He opened it again to still see them. He closed the door again. Yes!, he exclaimed under his breath. Opened the door yet again. Hello ladies, I see that you'll be seeing to my awakening. And nice to see you again, Marie. Took your word for it. And I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]   Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Of course when Maverick opened the door he would be able to see Alex Tenth and Julius Lamecia inside, who were waiting for his arrival. Alex was busy leaning against the wall, not particularly interested in what was happening now, while the prince was staring at the door that was opened and then opened again.

Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] HT0Uo5x

"Are you done child? We have much to discuss for someone like you. Maverick McFarlane?" He said, pulling out a small file from his coat and opening it slowly to skim it like he had done prior. It seemed that for anyone who had seen awakenings before, that this was not something normally done. He placed the file on the desk and looked upon him with a probing glance, like he was looking right through him. "Very well, approach. Tell me why you are here. Who are you? Why do you think you can become a Cadet?" His words were abrupt though calm, as he watched the man. He was standing upright in front of the desk, mostly ignoring the other Cadets. As far as he was concerned, the only one who really needed to be spoken to was Maverick.
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]   Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 7:13 pm

Maverick was prepared for this. He said as calmly, with his passionate Irish accent ready to blaze. Because I know for a fact that I have what it takes to bring order to this city. I can become an invaluable asset to the Cadets. I know of the terrorists that are brewing, and I want to do everything that I can to put a stop to them. What he was saying wasn't completely lies, he did know he has what it takes to defeat the terrorist, but the excitement was too much to pass up. This was a once and a life time opportunity. He stood up proud and tall, the flare in his eyes being almost too real. Maverick waited for his answer, confident he will won't pass him off so easily.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]   Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 10:38 am

Julius's eyes bored to the man. He pulled back the file from the desk and opened it up. "Impressive lie, either that or you're just naive and foolish." He pulled through a couple pages. "Animal cruelty, obstruction of justice, disturbing the peace, assault and battery, animal murder. That does not sound to me as though you wish to stop terrorists. In fact, it sounds like you are one of them." His eyes this time were cold as ice as he closed the file and put it behind him. "For someone as psychotic as you to openly attack someone's pet in the open, it shows how you don't actually care about the city or the Cadets. Tell me why I shouldn't just arrest you here for your crimes, or better yet, tell me why I shouldn't just prevent you from joining and end you where you stand. I will be perfectly honest, I have no confidence in your ability given your actions, so what do you think you bring to the table that another sociopath couldn't just do?"
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]   Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 8:17 pm

Maverick tilted his head back. He was prepared for this. His answer would be short and simple. Well. If you think I have no ability, then let me join. I'll happily die as a Cadet. You...could kill me. Sure. But where is the fun in that."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]   Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 9:13 pm

"Not a good answer. We shall sit here until you leave or you give me a good reason why this should not end the way I prefer. I am perfectly content in killing you for the sake of order in our city if it is one less fool in the streets. If I think you have no ability why would I let you join in the first place?" His eyes continued to squint at him; his situation was not looking much better given his lackluster answer. Was he really interested in being a Cadet?
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]   Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 5:43 pm

"Okay. You're right. I know what you may think of me, what everyone in this whole city may think of me. And I don't blame you. The guilt just eats and eats and eats at me... the Irish in his accent begins to spill out of his throat. His eyes brow knits only slightly "...and this, this is my chance of penance. This is the redemption I seek. If I can just...right this one wrong...but if I can't do this...if I can't become a cadet, then you can put me away, I won't resist. Or... Maverick leans in slightly, looking at him in the eyes, [color=#FF0000]"You can kill me right here...I welcome it. Just please...all I ask is penance. I'll gladly die here, but NOT before I pay this city it's debt" His accent has already become more broken than ever. It was true. The excitement was a driver, but who was he honestly trying to fool? His ego blinded him. Coming to terms with all the wrong, he sits back in his seat awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]   Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 12:49 am

"You are a fool if you think the city pays you any mind. However, perhaps you will be given a chance. You will stay at this classroom tonight, and we will make sure you are monitored by some of our own Cadets. On top of which you will be given something to keep track of your whereabouts. Essentially, you will not be leaving the class and school, or your home if you have no dorm outside of missions. Otherwise we will know. If that is to your liking, we will get started. Do not take my clemency as a weak gesture." He said, offering a nearby goblet of a red liquid to him. He would have to take it himself and drink for him to feel the effects; however Julius would not walk to him, he would have to get it himself.
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]   Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:12 pm

Maverick said nothing. He was...suspicious of the red liquid, hell in the goblet. Maverick walk over to it, looking at the man then back at the goblet. He picks it up and downs the drink. Quite tasteless. Not at all alcoholic. A disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]   Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 9:16 pm

As he drank, he could feel a burning sensation down his throat getting hotter and hotter to the point where it was unbearable for a brief moment. His eyes felt hollow, and his skin began to feel as though it was peeling back. The minute he had a mind to touch his face however, the sensation would be gone and he would feel fine. The burning sensation would subside as well, and in exchange, he could hear a new voice in his head as his vision changed around him. He could now see the city for what it really was. Julius nodded. "Don't make my decision a mistake, now let's go find you some training to do. There should be a Demon outside worthy of a fight." As he said this, the sound of broken glass emanated through the room as a blur flew in from the outside window. Julius smirked and backed out of the fighting area, which was more than sizeable for the group to fight in. He would observe the group for now and see if he was actually determined to be what he said.

Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] 214tmoz

PvS Combat has Begun

Unconvinced Avian ~ Level 3:

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]   Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:18 pm

Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] JqPx2vh

Action:

Stats, Vanguard:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]   Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:30 pm

Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] GBrx1lB

//"...pff. Wonder how long he'll last..."//

//"He's more fortunate than he seems, mrowr."//

Stats:

Actions:

Persona Deck:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]   Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening] Empty

Back to top Go down

Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next