Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

First Watch (Callie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Watch (Callie)   First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 6:38 am

As her hair was ruffled, Callie would smile gently. She still didn't fully understand although she kinda accepted that she probably never would, these kinda things always just confused the girl greatly. Yet, as weird as the whole topic was and how much she didn't understand about it, something about knowing that everyone had another version of them and it wasn't just a thing that applied to her made her feel better somewhat. Meant it wasn't a thing that was just a concern for her, it was more of a normal thing? She guessed. It sorta made it better, right?

"Mountains and deep jungle jungles?" The girl would repeat, her eyes widening with curiosity. She'd never seen anything like that, in fact she could hardly remember anything outside of the city of Endymion at all. She knew she came from somewhere else other than here, but practically all memories of that were gone from her head. "What were they like? Were they a lot different from here? I think I've seen them in picture books before, but never seen them for real myself! A-are the jungles like the woods in East Eden?" The young vixen would question curiously, glad of the change of subject to something more light hearted. "What about the people? Were there any super cool guys? Ones that were really funny or friendly or something cool?"

"And I missed you every day too! This place just isn't the same at all without you!" She'd say with a light-hearted smile, it had been difficult for the girl to find fun things to do whilst 8D had been away, after getting used to his company so much for four years, suddenly having him no where around at all for a full year had really sucked! She'd giggle lightly as she slowly inched her way out from under her covers, careful to not disturb Terra in anyway before going to find 8D's spare head. "Hehe, I'll HEAD off to get it real fast, don't you go anywhere. I'll be right back~!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: First Watch (Callie)   First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 10:19 am

"Ehehe! I'm glad you asked there Callie!" 8D's disembodied voice brightened significantly as his headless body hopped up onto the bed and struck an adventurous pose "There I was! Climbing the great mountains of madness after just escaping the dread city of R'lyeh, ya noticing the bit yet? Tired and hungry I pressed on through the bitter cold, mildly salty snow, and the umami rocks! Ehehehe. You see, I had heard that a great sage had lived at the top of the mountain who could answer any question posed to her... Yes! The Great Queen of Ice-and I swear if you start singing "Let it go" I'll bap you gently on the head you little so and so-" 8D clearly said to Callie, but in his blind headlessness pointed to Crusader and the Mayan-Ya forgot about Chuck didn't ya? Yeah so did I... Sorry Chuck!- who were absorbed in their own Social Link and had stopped paying attention to the pair of actual Player Characters around post 6.

"Anyway Where was I?... OH YEAH! Ice Queen, well to make a long story short,
I made it to the top of the mountain and asked her where the nearest Arbys was sense I was just CRAVING some roast beef and she pointed me to one halfway down the other side of the moutnain. Nice lady... In hind sight I should have asked her about the whole replacement thing... But that's neither here nor there Ehehehehe!"
8D nearly fell off the bed from the force of his laughter at not only his own pointless story but at Callie's head pun... Sigh... That girl just keeps maken this old robot proud..."Ehehe! With puns like that you'll be aHEAD of me in comedy in no time Callie! Ehehehe!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: First Watch (Callie)   First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 6:57 am

Callie would be practically staring at 8D with wide eyes as he told her all about one of his many adventures whilst he was away, her extremely active imagination painting a constantly developing picture of the area he was explaining within her head. Trying her hardest to include every little detail that he explained to her in the mental image, even if it was kinda hard not really knowing what some of these people or places looked like at all after never seeing anywhere other than this city. She still think she did an awesome job of getting the image in her head though, she felt like she could basically see the silly clown prancing about down below as she watched the scene from above! It was just like how she imagined the stories they made up together, she always seemed to imagine them from above for some reason instead of from the eyes of the character that totally wasn't meant to be her. Maybe it was just easier to imagine it that way? The girl would giggle lightly as Grins pointed off in the wrong direction and startled the other two present in the room who'd gotten bored of their conversation and were just doing their own thing.

Callie would giggle lightly again when 8D explained what he went up to ask this Great Ice Queen for. "Hehe, that sounds like you had lots of fun exploring about the place! I really wish I could of been there to see it too, it sounds really awesome! And of course it would be like you to ask for such a silly thing instead of the real important questions, hehe, you coulda been home way sooner if you'd asked and she knew the answer silly!" The girl would tease before getting up to go and grab 8D's spare head, returning about a minute later after finally finding it amongst the clutter of stuff that was the unending mess of her big brothers room. "Here ya go! With this you'll be able to HEAD deeper into your story!" She'd laugh as she handed the headless clown his replacement head, it was strange how many times this had happened in the past that this wasn't a weird thing to do anymore. "Now then, my other questions... Uhh..." The vixen would scratch the back of her head lightly as she crawled back into bed, trying to remember all the questions she had thought of earlier. See this is why she always just shouted them all at once! Now she couldn't remember any of them! "Oh! Did you make any cool friends or something? And did you find any cool souvenirs or something like that aside from the main thing you were looking for?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: First Watch (Callie)   First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 3:15 pm

"I met LOTS of cool people! Ehehehe and found lots of cool things!" 8D spun his new head around a few times to try and get a good feel for it. This one was an earlier model, a series three if he had to guess at the exact make. What gave it away was the fact that this head had a large handlebar moustache and eye patch. Around the time the series three came out 8D was suuuuper into old western movies and well... one thing led to another and the Clown Cowboy look was in for a few weeks before Kay decided to ax the idea... With an Ax. This was the only Series Three head he was able to save, on the grounds that he needed a backup head and the Series Three was the most recent, at the time, so it only made sense."In fact, I met some super hero's, some aliens, and even some other robots! They were super friendly and helped me out a lot with my search! Ehehehe. OH! And they gave me something to give to you! I can't believe I forgot about it until now!."

8D smacked his forehead for his own forgetfulness and decided to blame it on his new head, and while yes that didn't match up chronologically it made perfect sense if you just don't think about it for any length of time so there. 8D would pull down one of his sleeves and gingerly shake it until a small black bow fell from it's depths."Ehehe, they told me that if I ever made it back, I should give this to someone important so they know to help you to! So here!" 8D would slowly place the bow in Callie's hair and giggle at the sharp contrast between her blond locks and the black fabric.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: First Watch (Callie)   First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 7:50 am

"S-super heroes? Aliens!?" The girl would repeat the words 8D spoke as he told her who he'd met along his travels, had he really met people like that! People from entirely different worlds and people who had super powers? That'd be so cool if it was true! "What kinda Super Heroes? Like people who were just cool and went out saving people out of the goodness of their hearts, people like from those awesome comic books with like flying about and super strength and teleporting and stuffs! O-or like what we have? We have powers too now... D-does that mean..." A sudden revelation occurred to Callie that she hadn't thought of before which filled her with excitement. "Does that mean we're super heroes too!? We have powers and fight the badies right! We're totally like the heroes from the comic books!... It's a shame we can't fly though." She'd add with a joking smile.

"What about these aliens though? Were they actually people from other worlds? How did you manage to find people like that? What did they look like? Did they look way different from us? Did they speak all funny like 'blaakaaa wakak wooo'?" She'd say before giggling to herself. Meeting an alien would be sooo cool... She wondered how many different ones there were and how varied they could be. If anything she could imagine was possible, there'd be so many super awesomely cute aliens out there to meet!

"T-they got me a present?" Callie would practically whisper in disbelief, her eyes widening with both disbelief and excitement for what it could be. She'd try to crawl up as close as possible to 8D as he searched for the present in his sleeve before a little black bow was revealed in his hand and was promptly placed in her hair beside her left ear. "Oohhh I love it!" She'd gasp happily before grabbing her hand mirror off of the counter beside her bed to admire her newly acquired accessory that hung in her hair. "They really got this just for me? That's so sweet of them! I-if you ever see them again make sure to tell them I'm super thankful!" She'd say with a gleeful smile and nod of her head. "I'll be sure to wear it always in case I ever run into them somehow, hehe~!"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: First Watch (Callie)   First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 2:41 pm

8D's face would grow blank as he looked at Callie, a quiet contemplation behind his eyes. As if she had said something that he himself should have realized many many years ago. In his eyes, years of time wasted began to be realized, so much time gone that will never, ever be fulfilled. A mix of pure unbridled joy at the revelation, mixed with a deep sadness that it had not come sooner. A small half smile played on his lips as he took in Callie's Rant."Yes Callie... We are superheros!
I have never been so happy and sad at the same time. So much wasted time... Callie..."
A quite determination was born in 8D's robotic heart "Would you like to go shopping for super hero costumes tomorrow?...Cus I would!"

"And Sloooooow down there Callie bo ballie! I met tons of aliens that went exactly blaakaaa wakak wooo! But that is a very naughty word in their language and you have just offended a bunch of floating green pumpkin people! You should apologize, Ehehehe!" 8D giggled as he thought back on the floating pumpkin people... A nice bunch of guys but not the kind you would want to meet in on a dark street. Mostly because they explode violently when exposed to streets. Which is why on their planet they never invented the car and had to evolve the power of flight! Cus that's how science works.

"And If I ever see those other Robots again I'll be sure to tell them you liked your present! Ehehehe!" 8D smiled and thought for a second before gently booping Callie on the nose and continuing. "In fact, how about the next time I have to leave, you come with me? That way you can say thank you to them!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: First Watch (Callie)   First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 9:18 am

U-uhh... Had she said something wrong? She didn't think she had said anything that'd cause 8D to be upset again that time...? H-had she said something by accident or something, or... Callie would laugh cheerfully as 8D revealed he was merely in disbelieve of the thought that they were like super heroes. Hehe, he must've never thought of it either! "Ehmagawd yush!" The girl would cry out excitedly, a little too loudly than she probably should have at three in the morning. She'd cover her mouth as Terra stirred and rolled over to nuzzle his body into her side as he kept sleeping. She'd smile from both the cuteness of this and from all the ideas of what kind of costume they could both get! "Wait..." Callie would suddenly think of something else and look at 8D through squinted eyes as she tilted her head. "A-aren't you already wearing a costume?"

"T-that was a bad word...? O-oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" Callie would reply apologetically before instantly becoming curious of what kind of creatures her brother explained where the ones who used that word. "Floating Green Pumpkin People? You mean like actual pumpkins? Like the food pumpkins? Oh! Did they have like carved out faces like we do for Halloween? But they're green instead of orange? A-and they can float and talk? T-that's... Really cool!" She'd giggle happily, despite how strange it sounded and how different it all was from anything she'd ever seen for herself. Callie would believe everything that 8D told her, she didn't think that he'd openly lie to her for no reason without telling her he was first. So she had no reason to doubt him even if he did speak of some crazy things. She hadn't a clue what laid outside of this city so who could really say what kinds of things were out there!

Callie would pause, her face fell blank for a moment, before her mouth quivered into an uncontrolled smile even for her standards and her eyes would water lightly from joy. "R-r-really...? Y-you mean it?" She'd ask in disbelieve as she sniffled lightly. "Y-you'll really let me come with you next time?"
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: First Watch (Callie)   First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 2:50 pm

"Of course I mean it. Ehehe," 8D would laugh softly as he gently scratched Callie behind the ears. Of the many joys in his life, including but not limited to: Puppies, Kitties, Puppykitties, clouds, clear blue skys, rainy skys, the word skies being misspelled, food, hunger, earth, fire, wind, water, heart, go planet, everything changing when the fire nation attacks, references, and that's just to name a few, Callie's smile was by far his favorite."I promise I'll never leave you alone ever again... Now that's enough questions for one night, you need to get back to sleep little Foxy Fox. Eheheh. And don't worry, I said I was gunna watch over you ALL night and I meant it. I'll still be here when you wake up. Ehehe..."

8D smiled and tucked Callie back in, hoping he put to rest at least some of her worries this time... He would plant a small kiss on Callie's forehead and shooed Chuck out of the room as to not let this gag go on to long.

"Good night Callie"

~Exit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: First Watch (Callie)   First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 7:08 am

Out of everything they'd ever done together, every little thing that 8D would let her get away with or let her do just because she wanted to and she was bored, every time she was upset about something and he'd try his hardest to make her feel better and not let the thing that upset her happen again. The only time that 8D had ever told her he had to do something that upset her... The only time he'd told her no... Was when he had to go on that mission for J... Despite the fact at the time he knew that she'd hate him being away, he still had to go because of how important it was. Despite how much she begged him to allow her to come with him, the answer was no the whole time until he was just gone. She understood that it was important... She understood he did it to protect her... Yet it had always been the one thing that stuck out in her mind that she'd always wished she could of experienced with 8D.

The girl would sniffle again, too overwhelmed to think of what to say in response from hearing that 8D would make sure he'd never leave her alone again. Instead simply leaning forward to cuddle into her dopey robot brother. Her genuine smile of pure happiness never once faltering from her face. She'd continue to cuddle into 8D until he told her that it was time for her to get a little more sleep, and in all honesty at this point after using up all her energy with her excited questions, she had begun to feel extremely sleepy again. The young vixen would lay her head back down on her pillow as 8D tucked her in and would wrap one of her arms gently around the still sleeping Terra as she slowly closed her eyes and giggled softly.

"Hehe... T-thank you 8D... *Yawwn*... N-night..."

[~Exit, A Night of Questions, Discoveries and Promises~]
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: First Watch (Callie)   First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 4:35 pm

Callie Ukai of the Aeon and 8D Grins of the Hermit have strengthened their bond, Rank 5!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Watch (Callie)   First Watch (Callie) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Watch (Callie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2