Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Briznotron

Briznotron

Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)   Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 11:11 pm

Night, Sunlake Palms

"Bro? Bro?! Where are you! You know you can't be out at night!"    James said, as he looked around the rapidly darkening area of Sunlake Palms. He wanted to get his brother back home before... Before... He didn't want to think about it. So he instead just focused on looking for his brother and getting him home.

His little brother had run out of the house no less than an hour after James had reminded him not to! He had been doing things like this for... An irritatingly long time now. But that didn't matter. What mattered now, was finding him, reminding him of why he shouldn't be out in Sunlake Palms at night would come later. Of course... By now, Sunlake Palms had already begun to change.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)   Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 2:57 am

So this is what Sunlake Palms' forest truly looks like at night. I guess I would never really know until now, because of the rumors of this place, most people avoid it. I wonder if these rumors had truth in them, considering the demons roaming about Endymion, and the shady business that the government is doing. Well, at least this place is good enough for practicing going incognito, like standing still in the darkness, moving swiftly and quietly, and all of that stuff. No better place to practice stealth in a forest..... especially a forest haunted by demons. That's the best...... I get why I come here, but still, this is freaky as all hell.

Hmm? Wait a fucking minute, did I just hear someone? Oh dear, people shouldn't be going through an area like this. Did he say something about a 'bro'? Is a brother of his lost in here? Shit, FUCKING SHIT! Now I have 1 definently lost and another potentially lost people. Shit, I don't know what to do, I guess I'll just follow him in the shadows and observe for now, maybe interfere if he comes across a demon.
Back to top Go down
Amaikawa

Amaikawa

PostSubject: Re: Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)   Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 3:48 pm

Ai was walking down the Street of her normal attire, white boots, white skirt, blue sweater, pink and white jacket with pink clip on ponytails as anime-fan cat headphones glowing pink. Her voice was soft as she sang a song softly from her heart. "Write down a wish on a piece of parchment, Then place it in a bottle If you let it flow Then someday it will grow And your heart's desire will be real," Ai said smile and tears fell as she thought of her old home and her friends she'd called her little sisters, they're her only true friends. "Flow along, little wish, and please don't take too long, To take away my tears and all my regret, It was too late by then, to fix my sins When they'd taken you far from me."

Ai's body danced as she sang as her stage started to change to the forest of the lost, she was her before or near as her persona awakened. Ai smiled as she spun and jumped into the air only to transform and her persona Selene's seat appeared to lift Ai up smiling in her happy form as her song continued to play.

Ai's heart started to flow with the music, her hair flowing softly as she floated like a true goddess of the moon, no one could have seen of course as she spun around to jump off her seat, her persona vanishing and her clothes returned back to normal easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)   Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 8:49 pm

Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) 5ff136fc1e10644e45cbde3de06ec77e

It was a rather nice night that day, in fact it was too nice. A little suspicious for anyone given the likely recent forecasts. As Matt attempts to navigate the forest, he would begin to hear strange and unusual resonating noises, like a strange humming, and some form of movement that was going out across the forest. Just what would it be? There wouldn't be any animals within his line of vision should he decide to look, nor would anything spectacular jump out right at him. There was only the silence of the night to accompany him. Tatsui would begin to hear absolutely nothing as well beyond the strange noise that Matt had begun to hear as well, Amai too would hear this.

Just what was causing this bizarre noise? It was up to the three to find out.
Back to top Go down
Briznotron

Briznotron

PostSubject: Re: Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)   Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 8:54 pm

Matt thought the obvious (to him) about what the noise might be. His little brother! Lost out there! And he... He couldn't let that happen! And he wouldn't! So he began to try to follow the humming noise, after all. Noise could mean his brother, and if it wasn't, it could've been someone willing to help him look.

"C'mon lil bro! It's not funny!" He listened for a response. All he heard was the humming. "Bro? Bro! Answer me!" Once more he listened. And once more, all that he heard was the humming. Finally he gave up, and shouted as loudly as he could. "LITTLE BROTHER YOU GET HOME RIGHT NOW!" Perhaps a mistake. Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)   Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 9:05 pm

??? What is that strange noise? This place is absolutely silent aside from that. Wait what? Why the fuck is this guy yelling at a humming sound? His brother wouldn't be humming while lost in a forest, would he? Wait a minute, what if it's a demon that he's stirring!? Shit, and now he just yelled at the top of his lungs. Oh fucking hell. I quickly close the distance between me and this foolish guy, far enough to not be seen in the darkness of the forest, yet close enough to be able to quickly interfere if things go awry. Thank goodness for a completely dark cloak, I don't want to completely spook the fucker unless it's to get him to run away from a demon. And he might also be stubborn and still try to find his brother, so last minute interfering is best. Get him scared with a real foe, jump in and tell him to run, tell him i'm going to find his bro, and that'll be it. End of story, I save some fuckers and they probably won't report me to the cadets.
Back to top Go down
Amaikawa

Amaikawa

PostSubject: Re: Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)   Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 9:35 pm

Ai's heart thumped to the beat, her feet touching the dirt floor. It didn't change Ai's mind, thinking she was still walking the street until....

There was a humming sound, she clenched her eyes a bit in anger, as she stopped before she continued to dance. her footsteps soft and gentle until she slipped on a small mud puddle, yelping as her body fell, her knee socks becoming brown. "Shit!" She yelled in Japanese until she caught herself on a near tree to stop from anywhere else on her got dirty.

Ai slowly got up and backed off the tree to take her headphones off to listen, then the humming sounded. "Hmm.." She thought before finally realizing. "W-where am I!?" Ai asked as her hands held her arms tightly, looking behind her to see her path was nothing but a long trail was almost pitch black from the night."Shit, where am I?" She asked whimpering as she took a double take.

"Maybe if I use Selene... maybe I can fly up and return home.." She said as she held her hands on her chest to summon her persona with a light blue light and she got on her persona. She slowly got on the seat and floated up to the tree tops to see where she was but, it didn't help. Ai thought and she started floating down the path with a light silver tail of her hair flowed behind her and shined like the moon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)   Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 9:08 pm

It seemed that as the trio seemed to attempt to traverse the forest however, Amai's manuever would fail to work, as you cannot fly with your persona unless you have it preform a skill of some kind. However as Matt appeared to yell, he would begin to attract the strange resonating sound directly from wherever it was to his direction, it was coming, and it was big alright. Tatsui himself would begin to notice it and Ai as well. Whatever was coming their way was certainly not something to be messed with..

Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) Rj5VJjs

Matt would soon find himself confronted with a strange, and unusually eyed small dragon stomping in front of him, creating a strange noise from it's aura that pulsed like electricity. It would stare at him and begin to roar, clearly indicating that it was about to attack. Tatsui would be able to see it too, and Ai would likely be able to make it out from the distance. What would Matt do now that he was being attacked?

Note Please Read:
Back to top Go down
Briznotron

Briznotron

PostSubject: Re: Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)   Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 11:12 pm

James would see it, and freeze for a moment... Before realizing something. If he didn't do anything, this thing might find his lil bro before him! And then... And then...

That was when he felt the cuffs clamp onto his hands, coming from seemingly nowhere, as he began to try to get them off, before realizing the futility of trying to do it barehanded, as the monster approached.

That was when the pole appeared in his hands, small, and metal. Perfect. So he used it to snap off the handcuffs and he felt... Something... Coming out of his chest. A being atop a golden horse, holding a horn and mug of ale. Heimdall. James' clothes changed, a golden robe appearing over them, and his socks disappearing whilst his shoes changed to leather sandals on his feet. Then he head Heimdall speak.  "I am Heimdall. The glorious guardian of Bifrost! You may have my power."
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)   Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 11:58 pm

Oh shit, whatever this thing is, a demon likely, is coming this way. If I'm going to act, it'll have to be quick. .....Are you fucking kidding me!? It's some sort of fucking dragon!! Why the fuck does it have to be a dragon!? Awww shit, gotta delay this fucking thing to get this idiot to run away. I quickly dash up to where this guy is. "Run you fool! You have no chance against this demon!" I say hurrying to make it on time. I notice the chains appearing on him. I then see him summon a pole. "Don't do it!!!" I scream with desperation. I'm so close, I can't let another person be forced into this life. And then, he snaps the chains and I feel despair. Another one, another person dragged into this mess, just because he was trying to find his lost brother. I grit my teeth and run in front of him, taking out my soulbounds and getting ready to summon my persona. "Why did you have to go and do that you fucking idiot." I say with pain in my voice. "Why did you have to go and summon a persona?"

Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) Hooded_roxas
"Let's at least finish this quickly and find your brother"
Back to top Go down
Amaikawa

Amaikawa

PostSubject: Re: Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)   Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 6:56 am

Ai followed the sound only to be greeted with such a poor sight, more and more this whole persona thing was fucked up, just the other day she awakened. "James..." Ai said as she saw one of her friends had Awakened to his persona. "Heimdall..." Ai would say after the boy said the persona's name. There was another apparently in some attire. "Another one of these things.." She said talking about Persona users. No matter Ai felt her hands together and spun to take out a Japanese umbrella, her soul bound weapon.

Ai slowly came out of the shadows to join the party as her clothes transformed. "Alrighty let kill this bitch..." She said in a rather annoyed tone while fixing her glasses on her nose. Ai got into her fighting stance next to the others, ready to fight.
Ai has joined the Party!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)   Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 10:34 pm

Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) Rj5VJjs

Stats:

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Briznotron

Briznotron

PostSubject: Re: Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)   Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 10:58 pm

James looked at himself, before shaking his head, and grabbing onto the pole, and imagining the thing that had called itself Heimdall's coming forth and attacking the... Thing. And that it did, blowing into it's horn and attempting to call down a lightning bolt upon the beast, before telling out. "DIE BEAST. AND NEVER RETURN!" Before fading back into nothingness once more.

Spoiler:

James' Current Stats
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mattson on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Briznotron

Briznotron

PostSubject: Re: Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)   Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 11:03 pm

((Gave incorrect SP total. Sorry.

HP: 71
SP: 51
PEnd: 2%
MEnd: 2%
Ppstr: 16
Pmstr: 24
Dx: 13
Lk: 16))

[spoiler] Also messed up the random thing. Zio. Misses on a 1.
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)   Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 9:15 pm

"Who are you?" I ask the woman approaching from the shadows. "No matter, help me defend this boy." I ask of her.

"Let us end this demon, Forseti!"

Tatsui's Stats and Stuff:

Action:

PMstr=33*1.5(Tier 2)=49 Damage from the earth element.

Miss if 1
Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)   Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next