Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Confessional [Takeru]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Takeru]   Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 10:41 pm

Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 ZU8bkhL

Church Militancy Squad, Level 1:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Takeru]   Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:20 pm

"I...I....I wish I never did this..." He spoke in a hoarse whisper, as the pain slammed into him.
Rational thought ha d left him a s he raised the sonic screwdriver in one last attempt to defeat his pursuers.

Action:

Soul Skill Name: Sonic Pulse
Persona Name: The 12th Doctor
Tier: Tier 1
Cost: 12 SP
Type of Damage: Light
Description: The 12th Doctor uses his sonic screwdriver and sonic sunglassess to cast an energy pulse that has a 20% chance to kill all enemies instantly.

Hit 1 success on a 9 or 10
Random number (1,10) :

Hit 2 success on a 4 or 7
Random number (1,10) :
Stats:
Level 4:
HP: 43/118
SP: 83/107 -12= 75
PEnd: 10%
MEnd: 12%
Ppst: 23
Pmstr: 33
Dx: 21
Lk: 25
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Takeru]   Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 12:00 am

Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 GwskGKv

Exp Gained:

The mass of the Church militancy were blown back, several of the pews had been blown to the opposite side of the Church as a result of the constant blasts of light from Takeru. Most had splintered to pieces. Several of the men were groaning, others were silent. But nevertheless, they were still alive miraculously enough. The sound of footsteps could be heard near the altar, more of the militancy would show up. Jorge was gone, surprisingly.

Victory was in the boy's hands in this open clearing. Perhaps, he can leave---

----------

Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 Gs8NbcD

"...what?"

The loud alarms alerted Maria when she was about to reach the Church, after having left the debriefing. Something was wrong. The coffin was left behind, Andraste was readied in a hurry. The postulant hurried to head on inside as the alarms were still blaring. As she finally reached the chapel's entrance, the sight of a familiar boy fighting a group of men greeted her. Somehow he was fighting the church militancy. How?

They were strong, yes. But they didn't have the potential power like the Psyche-Terrorists or Cadets. But for a weak looking boy like him, chances are, he was the latter. Like a predator, she waited for the right time and hid her presence thanks to him being busy with the battle and the loud alarms.

At the exact moment when Takeru was performing the light skill, leaving him open to attack, Maria made her attack. Three rapier-like blades were summoned through her Soul Skill as they floated near her. She shot all three of them at Takeru, causing them to be stuck through his chest and pinned him against the threshold of the confessional's door, coming in from his right. He didn't completely leave the area, after all.

At the same time a hail of bullets rained to hit both his knees as she aimed Andraste's barrel, to prevent him from moving, of course. This was all timed so precisely as Maria was trained. As Takeru would be busy shooting his lights directly at the militant squad, the Forgotten was focusing on the boy instead. They were around 10 meters away from each other, more than enough for Maria to hit accurately.

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Takeru]   Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 12:05 am

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Takeru]   Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 12:26 am

The first thing he thought when the militants went down and he saw a hole was "Yes, yes, yes!'
The next thing he thought when the bullets hit him was
"No..."
He screamed in pain as he fell, the pain making him lose conciousness.
His last thoughts were of all his friends, one by one, and a steady flow of tears began to flow.
"I'm... sorry. All of you... I wish... I had never come here...please... be safe..." He thought as he lost conciousness
And with that, the Doctor fell.
Stats:
TAKERU IS DOWN. 0 HP REMAINING.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Takeru]   Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 1:02 am

It worked like clockwork, impaling him through. But never managed to hit the wood. Maria held her Demon Weapon at him in preparation if he were to move at all. Slowly she advanced forward. But he seemed motionless. She kicked him once, no motion. He was a Psyche-Terrorist. It was scary, in the day, they were just like any other people. But at night, they had the potential to massacre hundreds.

Maria knelt near the boy to check to see if there was anything on him, as she could hear the footsteps drawing nearer and the sirens growing louder. She had to check if there were any dangerous tools on him that he could be using the moment he got up. From it, she took whatever items and currency he had on him, as a kind of insurance.

She gazed at his unconscious form. Maria cocked Andraste, as if looking to use it. No matter how young this boy appeared, he was a threat. After hearing about the tragedy in the Forest, these Psyche-Terrorists were a dangerous threat after all. If only...

"Maria!"

She jerked her head towards the approaching number of priests. There was a noticeable crowd, but the good majority of them surrounded Takeru. Maria gave them a nod, signaling them to get to work to binding and gagging him in place with chains, made of blessed titanium steel that they used to keep down demons for experimentation. She watched as they bound the metal around him, almost cocooning him. There was no room for him to move. The others tended to the "wounded".

Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 1aQrcGP

"Did you--?"

"I've neutralized the threat, Sir. Could you give me a sitrep?
What happened here?"

She was given a gist of what had happened. A young boy came in and made some claim about being a Psyche Terrorist with some pretty bold claims about demons and the angels.  Then he tried to escape despite the Priest telling him to give himself up. The rest was history.

"I've seen some dumb kids in my life. But nothing like this... Lord help us all."

The old man shook his head at it, he was still in disbelief. He looked sadly at the child. Jorge was getting tired. Of all of his life, he was mostly desensitized to watching children being involved in all kinds of violence. But it wasn't getting any easier.

"I need to call his Highness about this. Will you come with me to give testimony?" Maria asked him as she was moving back towards her coffin. Then she hollered out orders to the rest of the active Militancy, "Bind him and put him inside. Get me a van."

She opened her coffin, waiting for the men to throw the boy inside, after having gone out to grab it. Once they did, she kicked it shut and snapped the locks on. She hefted the straps on her shoulder while dragging Andraste with the other hand. But she paused to make a call to Julius. "Hello? Your Majesty? I have a possible Psyche-Terrorist attack to report and the perpetrator in tow. I will be coming to the Class Zero Building..."

She exchanged words with the Prince before formally disconnecting. Soon the van was finally summoned and the cargo stowed away. Jorge would be driving while Maria sat in the passenger seats to keep an eye on it as the wheels turned towards Seven Stars.

[Exit]

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional [Takeru]   Confessional [Takeru] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional [Takeru]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2