Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:06 am

"I used to sleep outside." She'd reply nonchalantly, shrugging her shoulders and swaying back and forth. "It wasn't really as bad as some people make it out to be. Well, when it wasn't cold that is." She'd say with a half grin in a manner that made it difficult to know if she was joking or being serious about it. As much as it did kinda suck, she did enjoy her little den she had made in one of Backlights back alleys whilst she didn't have anywhere else to live, it was cozy and a place she could call her own! Speaking of... It wasn't that far away from here. "Somewhere interesting?" She'd ponder for a moment, she knew about Grin's Hole In The Wall as that was where she lived, yet she didn't really go into many other places, she just kinda wandered about the streets or allies. Yet, maybe her den was still there after all this time? Ooo, that would be fun to check! "Hmm, I think I got an idea of what to show ya!" She'd call out, turning round and racing back down the ally she had appeared from before. "Come on! It's this way!"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 8:04 pm

"Wait what?" I say in utter disbelief. She used to sleep outside? It wasn't as bad as people make it out to be? When it wasn't cold? What the fuck am I missing right here and now? I pale somewhat. What the hell has the girl been going through and just shrugging off? I shake away my shock. "Umm, yes, somewhere interesting. Think you know a place?" I ask while trying to think up why the hell Callie just said that she used to sleep outside. Does that mean that she's homeless? Dear god that would be something horrible.... that she just completely shrugs off. What the fuck is with this girl. "Oh, ok, coming!" I say quickly pursuing Callie to the place she wishes to show me. Hopefully this will take my mind off of what she just said for now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 3:03 pm

The young vixen would dash at quite high speeds and with near perfect agility as she jumped, ducked and vaulted over the obstacles that were lining the path of the allies. Honestly it was such a mess back here, which made it so much more fun to traverse! She'd almost forget that she was meant to be leading someone somewhere and unless they could keep up with her would sometimes lose sight of her. Fortunately, she had to stop every now and then to remember which way it was to go. She couldn't believe how long it had been since she last came here when it used to be such an important place to her. "Watch ya step!" She'd suddenly call out as she vaulted a trash can which ended up falling over behind her. Suddenly, the girl would stop and stare at the corner of the ally. There was a small box sitting underneath a huge scrap piece of cloth that was being held up with a discarded stick on one side yet drooped down on the other. There was also right in the corner of the whole roof-cloth thing was a cardboard box that had some old sheets still lying inside them. "Hehe. It's almost exactly as I remembered it!"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 5:29 am

Jesus Christ this girl is speedy Gonzales female version! Fast and extremely agile, I can barely keep up even with my level of athleticism and fitness. How can she constantly manage such maneuvering in such cramped conditions? Looks like she is stopping a bit which is allowing me to slowly catch up with her. Where even is she taking me? "Oh!" I exclaim seeing the knocked over trash can, quickly jumping over it so I don't trip on it and smack my head on asphalt, not something good to do. Huh? She's stopped and is staring at an alley corner. Huh? "What's exactly as you remember it?" I say a bit exhausted looking at where we went to. ....What. The. Fuck. ....Is this a makeshift bed? Oh god, she is homeless isn't she? I start to feel tears well up in my eyes, with a pained look. I can't bear to think me not being able to be with my family, but this girl has just shrugged it all off. How can she manage to do that? How? "Is this the place?" I say with a strained voice. How am I supposed to react to this, and how am I supposed to help this girl?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 8:03 am

"This place!" She'd respond gesturing all around in front of her. "This was where I used to spend most of my time ages ago! It wasn't the best place in the world, but it did the job I needed it to for the time that I needed it!" She'd say with a smile, looking around the old place. As much as the place was a reminder to her that she used to live alone and out in the cold she still had many fond memories of this place. It had protected her for years of her life and despite its dilapidated look, was a real important place to the girl.

"Yeah, this was the place. I know it isn't much anymore, but I kinda just wanted to see it again myself." She'd say with a small giggle as she looked at the wall where she used to mark off each new day with a piece of flint she found, at a rough guess with how messy it was all laid out if someone looked at it they could tell it was at least a couple years worth of marks. "Haven't been here forever, 8D took me in and I sleep at his place now so haven't needed to come here. But it was nice to see the place again! Do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 9:08 pm

Fuck she definently was homeless. How can she be so cheerful of literally having had a cardboard box for a home? Why is she so cheerful? WHY!? Yeah, it isn't much of anything, literally nothing. I.... Oh, so 8D took her in? That's good. At least someone is willing to care for this poor girl. But, it looks like this girl actually cares for this place. If only I had her sense of naivety and joy, then I wouldn't even be in my current predicament. "This place.... is nice." I say straining my use of the word 'Nice'. "Oh, um, I think I have to go now. It was nice seeing you Callie." I say visibly unnerved. I wait for her to acknowledge my departure and then take my leave, going away to try to figure out what this even was.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 7:43 pm

Callie would nod and spin around to face the boy. "Thanks! It's not much anymore like I said, I promise you it was way nicer before!" The girl would then quickly rummage through some of the old stuff that was left behind to see if she could find anything that she may of left behind and forgotten about all those years ago. Yet if she had left anything, someone else must've taken it by now cause there wasn't anything hidden about. "Oh you gotta go? Okay, well maybe I'll bump into ya again sometime! Cyah!" The girl would say smiling and waving before wandering off herself.

"Can we go get that food you promised me earlier now...?"

[~Callie Exit~]
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 9:40 pm

Callie of the Aeon Arcana and Tatsui of the Justice Arcana have established a social link!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)   Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cute Things are Justice (Wolfie977/Callie or whatever)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2