Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Breaking and Entering Pt.2

Go down 
+8
BernAHoo
Brittie
Grantus
Telos
Sosina
Moonie
Enigma
Philemon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 10:02 pm

"MWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Frog laughed his face off as the Angel came down and poofed away without any impactful final words. RIP, and the thing looked like it was cocky as all hell. Hell-angel. RIP!!! Well anyways, now that that was over with, the goat thing was still unwilling to share. What a fuckerdoodle. Frog walked over to it, leaning to the front and putting his hands on his hips. He stuck his lower lip out. "Gee, wasn't our arrengement that you'd give us food and drink if we got rid of that shitface? Do ya really wanna be cross with us, eh~?" Frog chuckled, then backed away and walked over to the bar, laying his face on it as he sprawled himself. He didn't wanna look at Brit right now, so he looked at the shitty magician Tuxedo Guy. Then at the Stabby Bitch and at Selena who put his paws on the counter like a good ol' dog. He then laid on his back and looked up at the ceiling of this shabby place. "Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!!! Gimme something fizzzzzzzzzzzzzy, waiteeer~ And put it on da hause, yo! Kekeke~" He exclaimed after a couple of moments, throwing his arms around in the air above him. Speaking of the Phantom, the derp really hadn't come to greet them. So maybe he got himself killed or something? Oh, that'd be priceless.

"Heyaaaaaa----------wwwwn..." Frog shouted, his voice dragging into a yawn. "Your friend Phantom really is kind of a phantom, kekekekek~ Get it? CUZ HE'S DISAPPEARED!!! AHAHAHAAH!"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 5:14 pm

Thankfully everyone managed to end Dominion quite easily. But I wonder, what the fuck was going on in the doc's head when he was doing that? Also, I just couldn't comprehend the antics of everyone else right before the fight. Hobo-lady throwing drinks, Jack mocking them both, Gabe trying to smooth our way around this, Frog being a crazy ass as usual, and if Dominion hadn't been put down, we would have been screwed because of the doc. Phew, looks like Sosina is taking care of healing the rest of the guys who got injured. That's good to know. And.... "Shotaro, what the fuck are you doing?" He is just serving himself and others up drinks. This..... jesus Christ. I thought he would be better than this. "We save him and then you immediately loot his bar? What are you thinking?" I say with a bit of anger, exhasperation, and frustration mixed in. "Well, I guess it might have had something to do with the fact that some of us were basically semi-recruited by the phantom. Oh, sorry, forgot myself. I am using the alias of Forseti. Our group is very...... incoherent, so it's best for all of us if we don't really know each other." I say ruefully. The threatening and foolish actions of multiple of the people here is a testament to that.

"Anyway, I think most of us want to learn about what the actual hell is going on due to our powers awakening. Me included." Hmm? Oh right! "Where is The Phantom, Larsinny? Last night when we came here he was all over calling us with the systems and stuff, and we didn't hear a peep tonight." I admit that I am confused as to why he didn't appear whatsoever tonight, but I think the investigation of the government demons might have made him flee. "Umm, no Twelve, I think you killed him. I myself have that sort of power." ....What on earth is the sailor girl doing? "Sailor girl, please don't do that, Larsinny is kinda the owner of this place, I think." Ah, looks like Blanche is shutting Twelve up, thank you for that. Wait, I thought that Larsinny meant that the cadets recruited a bunch of people with potential? Did he mean that some of our own got captured? Looks like Selenus is also frustrated with the performance of our.... 'Allies', including Gabe. "I'll help you with the cost if necessary Ragnarok." Umm, I don't think I remember anything of him promising food and drink for getting rid of the demon, he just asked for help. "Frog clown, I don't believe that he promised anything of the sort, he just asked for help, and we provided it to him." I say with a bit of disgust toward this lunatic. I just hope that Larsinny answers some of our burning questions before he kicks all of us out because of these few nutjobs.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 7:25 pm

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 F9l2s0

Though it was hard to tell, the demon, named Larsinny, was looking at the group in complete confusion. Not only were all their personalities vastly different, but their over all reasoning for being there made no sense. "Phantom? Wot?" The Demon asked in confusion. What the hell were these guys talking about? Did they bump their heads on their way into the place? Maybe that Angel fight was abit too much for em? Though more importantly, there was a woman with the group, and Larsinny scratched his cheek with a bashful growl. "Ye think I'm cute? I'm not a goat, I'm not a doll though! I'm Larsinny, and I'd tell ye I a supah strong demon!" The demon boasted while stomping its hooves down.

His eyes shifted to the talking.. dog? There was a bit of a hostile aura that came from the demon as he looked upon the creature. Larsinny was not a fan of animals. And the demon could tell this animal before him was not a normal one. It gave no indication that it was truly alive or even what it seemed. So even though Selenus was attempting to be polite about the drinks, the demon crossed its little arms and turned its head away with a "Hmph."

There were so many questions, so many statements.. Everything falling on the ignorant demon's lap at once, but then luckily where was some clarity at the end of the dark tunnel. This light at the end of the tunnel too the form of a young man who called himself Forseti. A strange name, but among the rest of them it fit right in. The "team" wanted answers though, and the Demon was okay with giving them considering they cleaned its bar out from the Angel harassing him.

"I never said Persona users were picked up by cadets last night." Larsinny started with the weird, well dressed bird.. human? The demon couldn't tell but it smelled like an animal but didn't look the part appropriately. "I said last I checked. The last few Persona Users I 'ad 'ere at me bar were picked off by the cadets years ago. Taken down by the "Prince" of Endymion 'emself! Ever since then its just ben me 'ere and no one else. No Phantom eitha." Larsinny lowered its head, as if grieving for those Users it had lost so long ago.

"They were abit rambunctious but they fought to keep the city free from the Queen. But everything comes to an end soona or lata. They were removed and either killed or locked away. Now it's rare to see Persona Users walkin' 'bout. But now.. all yew popped up 'ere.. What could this mean?" The demon pinched its chin in deep thought...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 1:34 am

Takeru listened to the ones who did speak to him, nodding in acknowledgement, trying his hardest to not let the sudden fear from Larsinny's words get to him. He quietly chuckled at the sight of the girl cuddling Larsinny, hoping to dispel the thoughts that now filled his mind.
For one thing, that they were being played like pawns by somebody who knew of this place.
He wondered if they were also responsible for Eligor coming here.
But also thoughts of sympathy began to flow into his head for the demon. That bar was probably a place where a lot of potentially precious memories for the demon was made, and there the others were, many just outright drinking themselves silly like it was nothing.
Frankly, he felt like they were desecrating something.

"I... don't know. Whoever gathered us here had some kind of motive. But it's too soon to say why. But whoever it is, they're at least aware this place exists, and that they aren't part of the government." He said. He also made note of what the demon said about their predecesors.
"I'm sorry to disturb you, but can you tell us a bit more about our predecesors? What were they like? Who were they, exactly? What were their powers?" He asked Larsinny gently. He wanted to know about those who had gone before.
So that he wouldn't make the mistakes they did.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:33 pm

"Hm?" She sobered up a bit when the goat started talking. She wasn't directly addressed, but something Larsinny said piqued her interest. Was he trying to hide something? "No Phantom, Billy? Cough it up and tell me what you know or more bottles are gonna be on the floor or over your head. You ain't trying to lie to me are you?" She hopped off the counter and stepped near Larsinny, looking down at him with a single boring eye from her mask. In reality she didn't care much for whoever came before her. They fought, and they lost so it meant nothing. Aya was mildly curious how they lost though since she hardly wanted to repeat their actions; but one thing at a time. She wanted to apply a little pressure before confirming that Larsinny actually didn't know about the Phantom. But if he actually didn't, what did they all hear last night?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 3:50 pm

"OMG; I KNEW THE PHANTOM WAS EVIL; I KNEWITKNEWITKNEWIT!!!" Frog jumped up excitedly from the bar, nearly toppling Selenus over as the Goatee spoke and revealed the truth-that what they'd been told was anything but the truth! He was especially happy for this occassion because it proved HIM RIGHT. HAH! Forgetting about their little fightey-fight, he looked over at Brit with a smile on his face.

But then he blushed as he remembered and turned towards Larsynny instead. "Yo, so if the Phantom ain't from here, then that means the Phantom is from somewhere else! He was this really pompous douchebaggey looking idiot..." ...like Tuxedo Guy. Salt. "...but he gave us all powers by luring demons onto us or something. Tell us more, oh great Goatee!!! Can you enlighten us by explaining where our powers stem from!?" He fell to his knees before the mighty Larsynny, begging for answers. "We need no knowledge about the dead, we need answers for a better tomorrow!!! So ignore everyone else and honor me with an answer, as only my question is worth one!!!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 9:06 pm

I guess some information is in order. “Gabe would say casually as he leaned up against the bar. “So, ignoring the phantom’s involvement, you have been doing this for quite some time. I’m assuming that you aren’t going to rat us out to the government, and you welcome the terrorists. What’s your position in all of this? Why bother helping? What do you get out of it? And if this place is accessible to us as a non-hostile environment, is there any way to get to the bar without having to traverse through a horde of demons?” To Gabe, those were the important questions.

“There is no need to be extra with our personalities, something viable to take away from all of this will do just fine.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 8:11 pm

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 F9l2s0

Larsinny looked towards the P.T. that spoke of the predecessors. He was asking alot of questions, however, the Demon raised a "hand" to cut him off. "I never said I'd tell ye their information. There's a point of secrecy round this bar, Boy. But I can tell ye what they were like. They were fighters, they were hard headed, but they also were damn strong. I still remember a few of their codenames. Mainly the ones who were the biggest 'andfuls out the lot. Skelter, Queen Bee, Alice, and Giga-bit. They 'ad the potential so they could see the truths of this city. The Queen 'as everyone blind to what she's doin' but not them. With the power of Persona came the ability to see the world for what it truly was. To see the city for what it truly was. The Queen may 'ave save these people, but not from the demons only. They saved the people from thinkin' on their own. There not be an ounce of free will in Endymion, even if ye think there is. Every move someone makes in this city is controlled by the Queen, and those who don't agree with the Queen go missin' and come back as an entirely different person." The Demon spoke while tapping its "foot" against the ground in abit of anxiety and agitation. He was obviously getting angry at the mere thought of it all, and when the drunk woman began to threaten to throw more glasses the demon gazed at her.

"Can ye shut up? I told yew I don' know who the 'ell this phantom is, alright!? Why would I lie about somethin' like that?" He responded before getting hit with another strange one who claimed their question was the only one worth acknowledging. Larsinny shook its head while grasping it. This group was giving him a bigger headache than the last. They were pretty crazy but they weren't bouncing off of each other like this. It was like a train of thought was going different ways. One on the previous users, the other on the Phantom, and then the last on their own abilities. "The 'eck am I sposed to know about your own abilities? Imma demon not a 'uman, I don' 'ave a persona! Find out ye self! All I know is wut the others told me before. That its the power to harness the different faces of yeself to overcome hardship. The inner demons of one's soul.. or somethin'.. All I know is its got the power to fight against the Queen and thas all that matters to me!"

Larsinny took a breath of relief when atleast one of those talking seemed to have some sense. Turning to this Shotaro person, he tilted his head in thought. "Why do I do what? 'Elp those who come to me bar? Because I 'ate the Queen, no other reason than that. Not all demons are evil, yet she and her forces 'ave killed many of me kind who 'ave done nuthin wrong!" The Demon spoke with resentment before being asked about the bar. "Well.. I guess ye all are welcome anytime 'ere. There's a back entrance, I'm not sure why you went through all that mess to begin with. To get in from the back, I'd 'ave to let yew in though. Especially with these Angels about. But keep in mind, this bar is only open at night. Don't com' pokin around durin the day."
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 8:33 pm

Takeru listened to all of this, slowly taking it all in. Those four were names he'd have to ask Paige about tomorrow.
Assuming he could get past patient confidentiality, of course. He made note of everything, even the back door.

(Which, for the purpose of politeness, we will not show due to the liberal amount of swear words muttered and dark thoughts involved).
"Alright. Then I'll be going out then. Thanks, Larsinny, and goodnight everybody." He said as he began to walk twoards the back door unless stopped.
Time to get some serious shut-eye.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 6:54 pm

OK. So Frog was super pissed Goatee didn't answer him. However, at the same time, he was also super glad because Goatee confirmed that ENDYMION WAS EEEEEEEEEEEEVIL. Meaning that everyone was a doofus, except for him. And well, these other Persona Users. Anyways, it meant he was right in thinking he was better than them. Because they were all shitty. Every single person that ever gave him crap was shittier than he was. What a nice feeling.

Now, with all the people starting to pack up their stuffz and leave, Frog derped on the side and stood with his poopooface on. He didn't wanna leave, but he also didn't wanna be the only one not to leave. And he didn't wanna get left 1-on-1 with Brit right now. So he opted to slink his way out the back door.

"Gee, Goatee, thanks for being a party pooper...I just asked a simple question, is all, yeh. Neeways, dang, we're never gonna get any sleep again, are we? Oh whatevs, see ya some other time, ya lil' demon thingie~"

[Frog - exit]
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:43 pm

"To be honest I wanted to be the classy one and at least leave some kind of way for you all to get in contact with me. Or at least find out a way for us to all get in contact with each other. " Gabe then shrugged. "It can't be helped if no one is interested, it's already half of the group that remains, defeats the purpose. However, if any of you are involve with the velvet room, perhaps we can continue this conversation at a later time?

Gabe then turned to larsany and tipped his hat. " It's was a pleasure for me to be a guest at your place of business. Good day to you, young lamb. " Afterwards, Gabe departed.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 3:28 pm

The woman sighed. So no info on the Phantom, but she did learn that the Queen really was more creepy than she let on. Take people's free will? Part of her nearly admired her for the ability to take over and rule the city. But knowing she wipes their minds to do it is almost sad. They had to brainwash people to join them? Hmph. Reiji knew the best allies were those that joined with conviction, not by being forced to. She said no other words and walked out the door, grabbing the drink and taking it with her. It was a small comfort for the rest of the night knowing now for certain this city was more than just a little fucked up.

Exit

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 5:31 pm

Wait what? Does Larsinny have no idea who The Phantom is? I.... am confused by this. Right, he is a demon, but it looks like he is at least trying to live a semi-normal life..... though normal and demon are exclusive to one another. So, there were other persona users like us here before, but they got captured by the government..... Oh dear. That confirms my fear of us getting killed or captured or whatever if we fail to escape them. Also.... they were taken down by the son of the queen himself!? Damn, they really want us gone. Hmm, what could it mean? Larsinny has no idea who The Phantom is, and The Phantom is a persona user from somewhere else..... is he trying to sow the seeds for a new batch of us to fight the authorities!? Isn't this like some sort of foreign power play? Ugh, too little is known, now I only have more questions, and none of the previous ones were answered. Looks like we have to investigate all sorts of shit to learn what we need. Hmm, I guess it would be nice to learn about those who were captured. Aaand there goes any sense of decorum with hobo-lady threatening to bash larsinny with a beer bottle because she thinks he is lying. "Just because Larsinny doesn't know The Phantom doesn't make him evil, but I suspect some sort of power play from him at least." I say scathing Frog and wandering what he wants.

Jeez, frog really is a self-centered little prick. Well, it looks like Gabe at least is getting to some real good questions. Hmm, so our predecessors were fighters and headstrong. That might explain how they got into situations in which they were captured. He also remembers their codenames? Skelter, Queen Bee, Alice, and Giga-bit? 1 is absolutely fucking obvious to their motif. Giga-bit is likely some techno sort of guy. I have no idea what Skelter would be, but Alice? Is that like the Alice from Alice in Wonderland? Cause that's the only thing I can think of. Aaand the queen is doing shit that only those with potential can see. Fantastic. Wait what? We weren't thinking for ourselves!? And no one else is!? Is this some sort of city-wide mind-control bullshit!? So, Larsinny also knows literally nothing about persona that we don't already know. Fantastic. But at least he is anti-queen. So he's letting us gather here to do shit. That is very good, an actual base of operations. Of fuck right! What is he going to do about the remaining angels? Well, I guess we caused enough havoc, so that'll have to be his problem to solve.... dear lord I hope he's going to be fine. ....Is Jack actually taking caution with this stuff? I REALLY have to talk with him. Oh fuck right. The Velvet Room. I might have to check that out sometime. Well, I guess it's time for all of us to split then.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 5:23 am

Trinity listened to everyone and she only watched, she didn't comment and she didn't ask any questions, the ones she wanted to ask where asked already and finally after they all asked their questions and the one called Larsinny answered she nodded slowly before she watched them all leave, but as she stood there with the demon she lowered herself down so she was looking at him "I am Unison...it is good to meet you Larsinny, it sounds like you have been through a lot..and suffered the loss of people you liked to have around....don't worry...I will be back to see you again and I think I can help, if your right about the queen, and from what I have seen of these angels that talk about her, you are telling the truth, then I will help you with that as well okay?"

with that she nodded to him and gently patted his shoulder before standing up and heading out, she needed to process what was going on and a night of sleep would help with that, till the next night though she would have to have a moment to talk with Selenus, Tatsui, and Gabe about all this.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering Pt.2
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next