Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]

Go down 
+3
GioGio
Project:Ava
Penny
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 7:24 pm

Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 Cii8PUz

Team Receives...

Random number (1,5) :

Treasure:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 8:12 pm

//"Uh... I try not to use words like that, more often than not."//

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 8:26 pm

Wordlessly, she takes one medicine then follows after.

To be fair, I'm inclined to agree... well, to each their own, I suppose...

Stats::

Action::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 8:29 pm

Well then. Onward

Following
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 10:15 pm

"I find quite amusing how Miss Ava constructs her sentences." GioGio chuckled.

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 10:20 pm

//"Hmm, I suppose..."// Though Shiina wasn't eager to admit it, she kinda agreed with what Ava said before too... eh. She was still a country girl deep down.

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 10:22 pm

You ever wonder if we're being controlled by someone else out there and we just don't know it?

Following
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 10:25 pm

"Like a higher power? If we are, said higher power would never let us know unless it wanted to toy with us..."

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 1:10 am

Someone's been watching too much meta-style media, Masako thought to herself, I won't contest it, but I hope they'll forgive me for being skeptical without some form of proof. Though I suppose that if there was such a force, then I pray that whoever is guiding me is sane and will not intentionally put me in uncomfortable situations...

Actions::
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 1:23 am

"I guess we will never find out, i suppose it's better that way, i rather believe i have free will."

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 1:36 am

... hmmm, well, if I think about it, there are demons, and there are shadows, so if there is such a thing as a force guiding us, then theoretically, we could physically meet them at some point. Then I suppose I'm fine regardless of what the answer is. If there is free will, then I can live by my own decisions. And if there is a force guiding me, and is intentionally causing me trouble, then I'll have to take disciplinary action. After all, I have this sword. I may as well use it as needed.

Actions::
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 1:47 am

//"I'm not the superstitious kind. Occam's Razor, my friends, whatever is the most likely scenario is probably the right one. Would you more easily believe that there is someone controlling us, or that there isn't?"//

Movement:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 11:15 am

I'll be honest. I'm not the studious type to understand such concepts. Enlighten me Shiina I'm actually kind of retarded. Though I'd rather just assume I can control myself right?

Following
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 11:29 am

One last rotation, go for it.

Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 Cii8PUz

Team Receives...

Random number (1,5) :

Treasure:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 6:05 pm

//"Believe whatever brings you peace of mind. I'd rather say I have my own free will, but then again... hehe."// Maybe what she was about to say would be a tad heretical. Shiina simply giggled and shrugged.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]   Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madness Continues [Alice Dungeon pt.2]
Page 6 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next