Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): Empty
PostSubject: Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):   Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:18 pm

Masako would once again find herself in someplace dark, scary, and covered with the smell of gunsmoke.
This time, however, things would be different.
There was no light, initially. And somehow, the lack of corpses made it all the scarier.
Only the occasional scream from god-knows-where penetrated the inky darkness every so often. If she timed it, she would have noticed that each scream occurred every six minutes.
4 screams had sounded thus far.
At that moment, she felt something. A light switch.

Turn on?
Y/N.

OOC::

zlam kr con akmnd odtpxuhh th aki calhvfns fsrhuhv?
Key: DEATH.
This code is Vigenere. Difficulty: 2/5.
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):   Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:00 pm

Here she was again, in this strange new environment, somehow determined to make her way through and learn what was happening. And... yes, this environment was not going to be a happy one for her, not in the least.

"Dark... very dark... very... very dark, okay, let's get this rolling as quick as possible, why didn't I bring a flash light, or even a torch, both are involved with lighting, and I started out with no lighting, I have no clue what I'm doing now, I'm completely off my rocker for this, goodness gracious, this is insane, could this get any WAAAH!" The scream set her off. Then, silence.

"... okay... no more of that please, I'm really left... in the dark... aheheh... yeah, and it's... very... um... creepy... we could use a pick me up... like I screEAAAAM!" A second scream.

By now she just kept her mouth shot and blindly walked her way through, completely confused as to what was happening.

A third scream....

A fourth scream...

"Six minutes each... four screams... if I were superstitious, I'd be freaking out right now... aheheh.... what I'd give for a light..."

Lo and behold, she found one, surprisingly. Abandoning all logic, she flipped the switch, desperate to get out of the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):   Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:20 pm

That was when she saw what turned out to be right in front of her this whole time:
Boo:

Also, the four bodies of the four souls lay around her.
There was no blood to see either, which somehow made it scarier.

"Heya. Do you fear death?" It asked her in a strangely familiar voice. If she really thought it about it, there was only one person it could be, especially after the next line.

"Don't worry. First you'll feel a little prick, then it'll be bye-bye. A quick, and painless death." It said cheerfully.

It was none other than Henry. Henry Mortimier himself.
"Now, let's begin." It said, cackling in a laugh that sounded like bones cracking.

Stats:

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):   Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 11:44 am

"What... in... the... world?" she asked, staring down this strange monstrosity as it spoke... as he spoke to her.

"No way... is that really-" was all she got out before the promise of death was made.

"Sorry, not interested," she replied, jumping back go give herself some distance from this thing. It was time to focus.

"Alright then, start talking. Tell me what's been happening here." She wasn't sure what to expect from this... this... "Henry." A part of her... most of her was certain that this wasn't Henry. Sure he was quirky and had a strange and terrifying love for the morbid, but he wouldn't stoop to this low, would he?

Either way, she braced herself, just in case something were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):   Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 5:47 pm

"Hmmmm.... is that your last request? Very well. I'll grant it." It said.
"One day, some powerful Demon came, and gave Endymion a very, very, VERY weird makeover. Needless to say, he kick started an apocalypse. As for me, well... I got weird too. Survive or die, after all!" Henry said in a cheerful voice.

"Now... let's begin!" Henry said, creating a black, foul, swirling mix of darkness around him that seemed to make everything foul Inwardly from his mouth.

Action: Using Foul Breath.

OOC: No cipher today, folks. Instead, please remember that WordWarrior Shadowround is on his way to save the day!... or whatever time of day it is, what with the weird sky making it impossible to tell.
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):   Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:36 pm

Wait... are you expecting me to believe that Henry is now a dangerous creature because of this?!

Her thoughts were interrupted by the foul stench of the attack. She found herself gagging.

No, this Henry is no longer what he used to be. He's no longer the same as before. I should fight back! Besides, he'd probably would prefer it if I did, regardless of the situation.

Eunomia appeared at her call and unleashed a powerful first strike. The sooner she struck down this force, the better!

Actions::

Stats::
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):   Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 11:59 am

OOC::
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):   Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 2:01 pm

"Yay! Pain!" Henry said in somewhat joy as the blast hit him dead on.
"Now it's MY turn to deliver the pain! Special delivery!" He said cheerfully as a blast of dark energy flew at Masako, it's effects feeling like someone was trying to smother her very soul, an effect helped along by the foul air that was above them.

Action::

Important OOC::

vyh'e hpfec, zofa tt ca ml'c qlj.
Key: SKULLBONE.
Same type of cipher as before, folks.
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):   Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Already she found herself in a serious situation.

"W-what is this?!" she cried out, "It feels... it feels..." She felt large chunk of her health suddenly vanish with this strange technique.

Already, she found herself on the defensive.

Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):   Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 7:38 pm

"Feels how? Feels how? FEELS HOW?!!?!" Henry shrieked.
"Tell me how it feels. The pain. I want to know how it feels." He said, morbid sadism dripping from his voice as he laughed.
"Tell me how it feels before you die." He said, smiling, a huge mass of darkness suddenly gathering, swirling around him in a small maelstrom that he set aside to draw power. At this point, she couldn't dispel it without leaving herself open from his next move.
"TELL ME!" He yelled suddenly, unleashing yet another blast of dark energy similar to the one he let loose before at her.

ut ks bcamyu dbioqsv bfwsde vhf uein.

"kn gvedfwl erc, un tahzrs nkgik,

autj suiszg jebixe fwlm, fyd squmj msnktf.

nlqn clm jiqmu lpjx un vhf ned oh ljxlf,

lqol ks fhg surve, fqr iftq bwroj fdiihu!"

Key: MACABRE.
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):   Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:37 pm

Another similar attack, and she found herself forced to heal again. If this kept up, this would become a futile game of cat and mouse.

"Well, if you really must know, it feels like a bad smell..." And yet, she still found a need to pun. Badly. "And while were at it, there's no need for you to "Hen"ry peck at this." She hoped Henry didn't mind the pun at his expense, but right now she needed any form of comfort she could get.

Now all she could do is wait and see what happens. It was clear that he was preparing something, and if the last battle she was at was any indicator... Hopefully by being at full health she'll be able to survive and learn more about what he is now capable of.

Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):   Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:52 pm

"Well, now. A bad smell, eh?" The thing said to Masako, before giving a very grim chuckle at the pun.
"Then allow me to say this: Smell ya later." It said before flinging the dark mass at her.
The resulting pain she would feel would be maddening on contact. It seemed to burn her very soul from the inside out, causing a sharp spike of pain from it, like it was being torn in two. The resulting pain would surely make anybody scream, or at least, flinch in pain.
A pained look that this thing was enjoying.
"Man, that must stink, eh?" He said before proceeding to cackle madly at her suffering.

jfda au jhngpxsol yysj tqib bjqd tast.
Key: CROWS.
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

PostSubject: Re: Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):   Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:17 pm

Looks like she was right to assume that she should keep her health up.  Still, this was getting insane.  The incredible searing... something... it was pain, that was for certain, but it was pain she couldn't describe?  Was it like burning?  Like sharp pain?  No words could describe it.

Yet she refused to scream out.  She flinched, she grunted, she gave pained groans, but she did not scream.

Once again, she found herself on the healing defensive.

This is getting me no where.  How am I supposed to respond if I'm always healing?!  At this rate, I won't be able to fight back at all...  But I'm still in the game for now... I just have to hold out for my opportunity...

Though, said opportunity did not seem like it was going to come anytime soon.

Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):   Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 11:44 pm

Henry watched her squirm in pain with sadistic glee in his eyes before he realized something was missing.
The screaming. She wasn't screaming.
That killed his good mood.
"Grrr... even after all that pain, you aren't scared at all. You aren't screaming. My, you really are a stubborn one, aren't you? Your whole heart is practically brimming with willpower... Which would explain how you keep finding the will to heal your wounds each time." Henry said as he watched her.
"I wonder why?" He wondered aloud as she once again healed herself.
The answer would surprise him.
Because it didn't come from her.
Someone else answered it as they came crashing through a previously-hidden trapdoor covered by the darkness, allowing natural light to pour in, making Henry retreat back.

"Damn! Light may not be as powerful on me as it used to be... but it's still a nuisance to deal with. Speak, intruder, speak now and I grant you a merciful Death." Came a much more guttural, evil voice from Macabre.

"You know exactly who I am. Get out of his body, Macabre." said the intruder, who's voice Masako would recognize.
"And if I don't?" Macabre responded.
"Then i'll drag you out of there myself. I'm tired of losing friends. I want- no, i'm going to get some of them back. Alive." the intruder said.
"Hmm.... bold words, but you and I both know they can't hurt anyone." Macabre said.
"Oh really? I think not. These ones... will." Said the figure, who's voice suddenly gained a level of barely concealed fury.
And for the first time, Macabre looked almost...afraid.
"Y-you wouldn't..." Macabre said.
"Really? I would. I'm said i'm sick of losing friends... and i'm prepared to do what I must to get some of them back." The figure said, voice now almost confident.
That's when it would hit Masako. That's when she would realize just who that voice belonged to.
And your answer is...:

Your new ally (Look at this Last)::
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):   Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 11:46 pm

OOC 2::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):   Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge): Empty

Back to top Go down

Weirdendymion Pt. 2: Meet the Dark Fairy (Masako's Mutated Challenge):
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next