Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] Empty
PostSubject: A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]   A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 5:10 pm

“Hmm…” Gabe was more than likely mumbling to himself as he stacked the shelves of his small shop. Starting a business wasn’t the easiest thing he’s done in his life, but Gabe wasn’t keen on giving up. He was going to make it work somehow, all for the sake of people to read and enjoy his content. “Well, maybe not everyone will enjoy it in a vast amount of time like I do, but hey. It’s not all a bunch of daises..”It’s only been a few days, only problem is if it didn’t pick up in a year. Returning to his office with the window open, Gabe would then sit back in his chair and communicate with some of the commercial advertisement companies that contacted him on his laptop.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]   A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 9:00 pm

Bernard would flappity flap flap as the woman sat perched on one of the desks of the store that gabriel had owned. I twas a rather strange place, what was this thing the humans called mangos and why did they enjoy reading it?beranrd would proceed to flap around the store as if she was investigating what humans enjoyed so much about these books. A rather comical sight would unfold, as the owl would be seens flapping from shelf to shelf ATTEMPTING to actually read the books. Bah. How do you humans use these things!?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]   A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 9:11 pm

"The woman would look to the right and actually scream momentarily" Eeek!!" Gabriel was startled from the noise and walked out. "W-whats going on? Store fire?" His worst dreams were coming true. No, wait, thats wrong, she just started pointing at the owl. "Huh?" Gaberiel played dumb, but recognized Bernard and quickly picked her up. "T-that own talked...." Gabe looked to the owl and looked back at the girl. "This owl actually looks like one of the characters in one punch frost. That's good! Brainstorm! Pitch me a few ideas natsume chan!" Gabe would say as hhe whisked Bernard away .

B-but Boss!" Maybe she was reading a little too much?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door shut and Gabe would sigh. Wow Bernard, of all places to enter, you disregarded the window of my back office?" Gabe would say as he pointed at it.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]   A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 9:21 pm

It seemed a NORMIE would freak out at Bernard talking, causing the hoo to sigh and look over at her. However before Bernard could register much Gabriel had appeared to whisk her away to god knows where, calling the owl natsume chan for some reason. Bernard as she was carried into Gabriel's office woulds flap the flap once more and respond. The window?What did you expect me to do?Search for every avaliable opening?What better entrance than the front entrance anyway?The young owl would hoo and offer an obligatory flap flap back at gabriel, it wasn't like an owl was going to investigate every possible opening within this place.

What are these mangos you produce for the humans to read?Very interesting, very flashy images. Why are all the men muscular?Why do the women show these weird meat bags on their chest very often?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]   A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 9:29 pm

"Didnt i say i would show you around? This is the place i was talking about, my shop. " Gabe would then pet Bernard a little bit. "Natsume is my part timer. When i'm not around or tending to things, or basically in the dungeons of a broom closet trying to work with my editor to make my deadlines, she watch the shop in my stead. " Gabe said as he nodded his head and took out volume one of one punch frost. "Well, take a look at it. " Gabe put the book down and opened it to a few pages. " See how one punch frost is just a snowman of some kind? it's everyone else that has the feigned illusion of being strong and whatnot. That and.. other side characters. "

Pointing to the woman, Gabe would laugh. "Hey now, everyone likes the fan service Bernie... it's just a little something i do for the male audience.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]   A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 9:52 pm

Oh so this is the place, you sell humans these mangos to make that weird thing you people call money?Why do humans like this weird concept of "money"?. What makes you guys use it around so much, its just this weird paper that tastes nasty?Bernard would flap her wings rather curiously, why on earth did the humans use this paper currency in the first place?Work with your editor about deadlines?Show me this mango you write.The owl would curiously ssay as Gabriel appeared to show her some kind of copy of One Punch Frost. Apparently it was some strange sort of snowman. This mango is weird, what is the story behind it? Bernard would flap her wings rather curiously again at this sight. Confused and very curious to the concept behind the mysterious mangos.

When Gabe pointed at the woman, Bernard would get really confused. So the guys like to check out women that aren't real?Wow. You humans are weirder than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]   A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 10:02 am

Well Brenard, money makes the world go round. Unlike animals, who rely on their own instincts and take on things that they please, humans are run by a concept. The order of humanity, one of those orderly concepts is capitalism, the currency that we use, and so on. We need money to pay taxes, pay rent, pay our mortgage,, buy clothing. Things like that…. “ Gabe would say. “It's because we are in such a time as we are, money has value and meaning, in a chaotic or post apocalypse like the event that happened five years ago, if things gone to hell a lot more and all the big banks were hit, one year without them or access to money would only allows us to develop our own trading system. I’m sure that the way of trading and bartering will always exist, we just use this corrupt system of capitalism to do so. “And no, this wasn’t anti-government talk, this was nothing but facts.
“Manga Bernie, M-a-n-g-a. A mango is a fruit that you eat..remember?
” Gabe got a little excited when the owl asked what the story is about. “Well…it’s about a snowman that can beat anyone with one punch! He’s that strong, but then there is all of these crazy powerful enemies that show up and you wonder if it’ll be the day hes defeated….oh..and hes only a hero for fun. “ Gabe laughed at the fact that Bernard didn’t understand the reasoning behind big boobied characters. “Well, try to picture one of the more attractive qualities of Brittany. She has her face…hair…. Buuttt… for the average male… what do you notice their eyes portraying to when she holds a conversation with them?
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]   A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 11:20 am

Money makes the world go around. That explains why everyone values this paper so much, but isn't the only thing that gives this "money" that you humans remotely use value the fact that you guys trust each other?What would happen if people stopped valuing money? Technically that held weight to it, if people stopped caring about money then this weird paper that they exchange around so much would lose all forms of value. So you humans do this weird trading thing, but because these banks exist people are stuck using this weird paper instead of trading things they actually need? That sounds really weird to me, us hoos trade food with each other sometimes. It was a rather true thing about owl society in fact, owls often exchanged very small words and traded meat amongst each other. Contrary to popular belief they did not just assault each other and take.

We don't take as we please, we take as we need. Unlike alot of the fat weird humans I see here, an owl hunts prey to feed themsleves and often their babies, even allowing the extra to other owls. A human often ends up gorging on the fanciest wine and food when they can while others of their kind starve to death on the street possibly.This was a rather cold truth about humanity, they truly were a very wasteful race on this planet with how they abused what they obtained.

So it's about a weird snowman, that can defeat anyone. This sounds interesting. tell me more. The owl would flap her flap out of curiosity. Though when Gabe brought up the characteristics that men were obligated to in women the owl would simply scoff. In hoo society, if your a pussy us women don't like you, but if your a real hoo that we like. We go with you. We all look the same anyway, makes you really think about how us animals doesn't it?The owl looked very confounded, attempting to comprehend what about the human women was it that the human males liked, many were too obsessed with stuffing these weird meatbags that were on their chest and butt. Oh I get it. So you stare at Brits ass whenever she turns around?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]   A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 11:36 am

Personally? Once money stops mattering, people will start looking for wealth elsewhere? Labor..slavery..maybe food…items… it’s not really about the money, it’s the system that gives the money value. Once that’s gone, they will just result to trading, even a broken down car with four wheels and a working engine will be worth more than most, because that’s a way out. “ Gabe would then nod and open his fridge, which had an assortment of things. He did have small seedless grapes in a pack. “ We do trade food as well, I think farmers will get the most edge, don’t you agree? Gabe opened the bag and pushed It close to Bernard. “They’re seedless, don’t worry.
Though, Gabe wasn’t too sure what Bernard meant. “A real Who? What does that mean really? I don’t understand…..” But back to the snowman. “So, his name Hotama the one punch ho. Sometimes he faces enemies with some crazy regeneration that can get blown away by his punches but can regenerate. However, when he starts to use his super serious series, there might not be much left of him, or the world for the matter. Deep down inside, he is looking for a challenge that allows him to take off the kiddie gloves..there are other characters too as well, apart of the HeHooo! Organization…”

Cutting himself off, Gabe would push his glasses with a shocked and embarrassed look on his face. “Of course not, that’s preposterous. I’ll have you know that I have a high grade of respect for women, I would never do such a thing as to stare at her endowed body parts.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]   A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 11:51 am

Well then yes, people would look for everything possible in order to find some semblance of value in the things that they own. Bernard would flap her wings and think about it for a bit, this society had the possibility to collapse with all the chaos that went on within it, and all the chaos that went on alongside outside of the city of endymion as well.I guess farmers do, when you control the food, you can control nearly everybody in society if you think about it. Because everybody has to eat in the first place.Although gabe had attempted to offer Bernard food, did he forget what bernard was?REEEEEEEEE I can only eat meat you know, us owls have to break everything down and swallow it whole. Things like grapes and very awkward when we try to eat them.Despite what she had said though, bernard would reach in and swallow a grape whole. See, but anyway. so in this book....He basically fights really strong and really over powered people that make him push himself. Well if you say so about brittney, I fail to understand these parts.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]   A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 12:01 pm

Meat... meat....... hmm...... ever had a burger before?" Gabe put the fruits away and then reached for his cell phone. I can probably order you a kids meal if you want with the burger being small enough for you to handle, but they do have Angus beef if you ever had any. " Gabe was trying to be a good host for Bernard, didn't want the young bird to be starving or anything. " IF i order, they should be here soon. would you want to do that? Or do you have somewhere to be later?
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]   A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:23 pm

Burger, meat. Meat I have barely eaten yes, because the fucking humans always fed me weird substitutes for meat or basic bitch rats. I am a high class hoo you know!Bernard would flap her wings excitedly and angrily, as if she was asserting some form of status. My species is rare here anyway, you humans say we live in a place called Antarctica however.The hoo would be quick to point this out, essentially she was the only snow owl nearly in endymion, but not the only OWL to live there however. I don't mind, Im not going anywhere soon to be honest. I just go home at night.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]   A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 11:09 am

"Sure thing..." Gabe then reached the dial tone and called the burger place. "Hey, i'm calling for a delivery, a double bacon supreme, and a chicken sandwich.  A small orange soda for a drink...... " yes the usual... Gatsby.... i accept the charges....thank you." Gabe then hanged up and then start back down, petting  Bernard on the head. " You know, bernardette, do you remember much about your life before heading here?  I was thinking that could be used as a basis material for something, an animal rebellion arc or something like that. Maybe some hints on your life could give me inspiration?
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]   A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 12:53 pm

It seemed Gabe was ordering one of these strange things the humans ate, so while he did that Bernard would flap. What on earth was a "bacon supreme". Why do you humans drink this thing called soda. What sense does it make, I heard it burns you. Some of it got spilled on me once and it was REALLY nasty.The owl would noticabley gag just thinking of the experience in the past. I was a bird in a pet store. What is there to write about. Bernard would flap her wings and then simply hoo. Her life had been incredibly simple to be honest and nothing about it had been THAT significant.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]   A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:19 pm

Anything about life before the petstore? Soaring with family and other birds alike before you were captured from te dastardly poachers?" Gabe would think. "Or stories of being in the petstore of how children saw it as a place of fun, but in your eyes, it was a jail cell that was full of friends and acquaintances alike. Some of the unique characters you met like the lying snake or the talkative gerbil you eyed occasionally when your lunch was late?" Gabe caught himself writing, his imagination flying all over the place. Sorry, i do get excited sometimes when i want to draw someone based off of ideas.  "Though thinking back. "well, i dont usually drink soda, but i think i should treat myself today. With all of the sugar, coloring, fizz and stick, im sure you wouldn't like it too much bernard.  I think...... you mean heart burn? I dont know if soda can cause that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]   A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard] Empty

Back to top Go down

A day of work, if nothing else [Bernard]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next