Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]

Go down 
+7
TheDeathNaught1
Telos
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Grantus
Xombie
Enigma
Philemon
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] Empty
PostSubject: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:56 pm

Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] 2hg47zs

So.. If you're the one who's going to be turning up the heat you better get started. There's no time to waste! There's two points marked on the map that may be of some use to you for finding who you're looking for. Of course, if you know who you're actually looking for. Get moving, or your team may freeze over before dawn.

Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] M82wxk
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 1:02 am

Gabe was battered, bruised up, but not beaten. He was no sort of help in the fight that his fellow comrades seemed to be involved in, both selenus and tatsui were in touble, it was his immaturity and feigned awareness of the situation that brought in the mess to be a lot worse than it should be. “I should be back there helping them out, but I made too many bad decisions. I need to atleast make up for this….” Those were the thought that were going on in Gabe’s head, he was driven and focused in bringing back some help for his fellow comrades, he didn’t want to leave them behind to a frosty death. It was easy to just run away, to just abandon someone in an extreme time of need, but Gabe felt partially responsible. He should have listened to his instincts and braced for impact, and the next few rounds could of went differently for them and he could of laid in on the snowman. So right now, Gabe needed to do something, and he needed to do it quick. “There is that girl as well…” Gabe didn’t want those deaths being on his conscience, there was a lot more to live for than this.
Gabe was stern, people needed to make up for the mistakes that they made, but he wasn’t cruel.

There was a thing of taking responsibility of your actions. Regardless of this, he still felt as if there was something that he should handle as a man. “ But I can’t do it alone…” Gabe felt crippled, but he could use all of the help he could. Even though his terrorist style mask was on as he went to the back, they could see his eyes. Gabe had look of desperation on his face. “I’m going to get help, there has to be someone, or at least one demon that could help us out. I could appreciate the help if you can provide it for me. But we need to get moving to cripple this snowman. “ Gabe felt like crap, but he still stood tall. “ Yea, I look as if I am a dead man walking, correct? Though, with my last breath, I will not let my end be at the hands of a Christmas character, I don’t think that’s a death anyone deserves. “ Gabe then proceeded to do exactly that, wondering if anyone would accompany him? If not, he was on his own

415 wc

stats
Spoiler:

Movement[/spoiler] if exactly on q and a dot from blue area,

down 4, left 2[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:40 pm

Takeru saw them run, and figured they must have gone after Pyro Jack as well. He stepped into the TARDIS and ran after them with the power of shadow accel.
Action: Following the group with SA. SP is now 8

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:56 pm

Regardless of what his current comrades had to say about him and the playful headlock, Gabe appreciated the fact that these people was willing to help him in his time of need. “ Alright, we have a lot of ground to cover, and the amount of juice that we might have left in the sense of magic…that’s what this is called right…” Well, it was something loosely understood, but Gabe felt that magic was definitely more of his thing. There were some factors and terms that Gabe understood, without sitting though a highly educated class of some sort. “I’m not going to lie to you, still a bit of a starch in making heads or tails, or any sense of this at all, but lets call it magic for the time being. “Gabe would say as he started calling on that same batch of energy in order to prepare himself for a speed run. “We might run into enemies, we might not, but the reserves that we have, it’s no use to us now if we aren’t fighting or anything of the sort. If you got some to spare, I’m going to shadow accel now. I hope you can keep up…..”

Before Gabe did, he would give his thanks to jack for the healing that he has received a bit earlier. “ Thanks, I’m feeling a bit better now, at least I wouldn’t fall down in one blow this time around, so that’s pretty decent…….” Gabe cracked his knuckles and held his hat down with one hand so he wouldn’t lose it in the contents of the dungeon. Yes, sure, he could just have another one generated the next time the puts on his terrorist style outfit, but Gabe wasn’t too keen on leaving evidence around whenever hes on the run. During shadow accel, Gabe would be running at a supernatural like top speed towards the destination where it has been the hottest. Due to the fact that most of the demons that they faced had a relation to heat in one way or another, and the fact that the woman had made friends with one of the demons who were keen to heat. She is in battle now, that is an incentive in order to get that same demon to follow them and help that girl out. If not, maybe they can convince jack frost to offer his assistance. Gabe didn’t know for sure at the moment, but he was determined to get to the bottom of this and find out.

Stats
Spoiler:

Skill
Spoiler:

movement
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 5:07 pm

Something told Takeru that the Pyro Jack wouldn't be where the fiend had first met them. After vanishing, who knew where he could have gone? The others would only be able to hold off the enemy for so long before they too were overrun. So using the last of his sp, he charged back twoards the entrance using it, and prayed that the Jack was there.
Action: Using shadow accel one more time with 2 sp remaining to the ! Mark at the entrance (See OOC notes for details) and investigating it.

Ooc notes: I'm sorry for my mistake, I actually have to 7
17 sp left over with the heirophant boost taken into account for the stats since last turn. However, this turn, I now have only 2 sp remaining with that last use of shadow accel.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 9:28 pm

Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] Fzbvww

"Fucking....this is stupid bullshit, what were they all doing..." she muttered to herself, clearly annoyed if not by her hidden facial expressions, then her shaking demeanor and her constant repetition of every swear word she knew. To run into a wall because she didn't even think of the ice?! Shows how much she knew about this city; the Weirdo from earlier in the evening was right, Endymion was not like other places. Reiji saw a contingent of the gang left, which was more than an excuse for her to bail. She was half-tempted herself to leave altogether with her sheer embarrassment. That kid will get what's coming to him if it was the last thing she did, she made an inner promise to herself. But still, regardless of what was about to happen, she was attempting to kill someone. She was seething sure, but she felt strange palpitations in her chest when realizing what might have happened. It's not like she hasn't attacked other people, but it was certainly the first time she had killing intent. Of course, she herself did not regret that feeling; the idiot who tried to get them axed was the one at fault here. Still, the feeling was frightening and yet sort of exciting. Her face felt hot beneath her mask as she attempted to touch it, only to come in contact with the seal over her face. When she watched the group leave, she noticed a couple of them weren't pieces of shit from what she saw, and if she was right...

Still, again, the girl could just leave, and to be honest she wanted to. But what would she gain by leaving? Some humiliation? After a short thought, she realized she would not stand for the notion, and decided to follow the group. She sheathed her blade, and tailed after them by leaving the icy area, then bolting with Shadow Accel. She noticed during the burst that she felt a bit more winded than before. Her magic was fading, which did not bode well for her at the moment. She could fight with her Persona physically, but that could only carry her so far. Either way, she'll make do; improvising was something Reiji was fond of. After catching up with the gang, she made due to remain silent noting that they split up. She was still an active volcano at this point, and likely to go off if they decided to screw with her. What was she even thinking at this point sticking around? Maybe it was sort of a curiosity to try and see the end. She certainly didn't want to bail out after one failure; hell she has made plenty of fuck-ups after leaving the nest, her first with her new powers shouldn't frighten her off so easily.

Movemento:

Wretched Girl:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 12:25 pm

Frog rubbed the back of his head, thinking how shit this all had turned out. First he got attacked and then he just had to slip up and fall to his head. Good thing he had strong bones (milk, yo). The whole scene ended pretty anticlimactically with both of them falling stupidly. Friggin' grungh. And to top it all off, now Brit had to take his place in the fight!!! He'd be lying if he said that he wasn't feeling any guilt now that his emotions have settled. Enough guilt to ignore the snarky comment of the skull faced guy and even think of following them...but then the psycho girl just had to stand up. Perfect.

Well, then he'd just have to be there for Brit right now. Not much else he could do, because he definitely wasn't looking forward to strutting along this dungeon with the edgy knife bitch. And just when he was ready to followed them despite the fact even tuxedo guy (the blasted hated tuxedo guy) was doing it. Whatever, they were gonna handle it and he was just gonna plop back to his ass and do nothing. Like always. He wasn't in much of a mood anymore. He kind of just wanted to go home now. This was waaay too much work, for Lou's sake!!!

Movement & Actions:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 5:36 am

Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] 9a2x3l

QAS

You've encountered a Demon...

>Ask where Pyro Jack has wandered too

>Ask if it needs help

>Question what it's doing here
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 5:47 am

Takeru looked at the demon before him with a look of some brief confusion before trying to talk to it.
"Um.. excuse me. Do you know where Pyro Jack has gone? We'd be willing to help you with something in exchange." He asked the demon.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Running next to Jack, Gabe felt conflicted. He whispered back to jack. "Jack, this... has to be foolproof at least. If its just us, there's no way that we can mess this up. Sure, they messed up pretty bad, and it's just getting worse now. I do have a way to get out of here if it gets tough, without heading to the exit, so i'll rather sit on than die in a place like this. " Looking back briefly, Gabe noticed that Aya followed them, but he didnt know why. Whispering back to jack. "Is she even mentally stable to be around other people right now? I don't want any mishaps....." Takeru followed as well but split up.

After they arrived at their destination, it seems to be pretty much occupied by a strange looking demon. "........" Gabe raised his hand as a signal for them to stop, something was obviously wrong. This thing was glowing with energy, was it a demon. "Hey, What are you doing here?" Gabe would say, obviously tense. Time was not on their side right now.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 3:18 pm

Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] 2md58xz

When Takeru made it to the entrance he'd be greeted by Pyro Jack, but also two demonic looking men in suits. They seemed to be surrounding the Pyro Jack and didn't belong there.

"What do you want with heemee, ho?" The Pyro Jack asked while floating back into the wall. The two men looked towards each other and took a step forward.

"I thought something was strange when I saw the entrance to this place open. Seems like a unregistered demon is roaming around. By order of the Government, this means you come with us or you're killed. Which is it?" One of the men spoke with a voice that sounded like a mixture of a demon's and a human's. Whoever these men were, they obviously worked for the Government. And if that were the case, why were they demons? The Government was made to combat and keep demons at bay, yet these men were surely corrupted and twisted into a demon's form. There was more time to think on that later, because you needed to act now.

QAS [Takeru Area]

>Let the Pyro Jack be taken

>Defend the Pyro Jack
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Takeru felt angry. These men, they were in his way. He needed-no. They all needed Pyro Jack right now, no matter what. So he did the stupid thing.
"Hey you! The Pyro Jack's with me!" He yelled loudly at them.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 3:24 am

Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] 9a2x3l

"What the hell are you doing here? You own this place or something? You an officer? Gonna lock me up?" The Doppelganger laughed at this costumed fool infront of him. He obviously wasn't going to tell him a damn thing. Instead he continued smiling as he pressed a hand against the wall.

QAS

>Ask where Pyro Jack is

>Ask if it needs help

------------------

The demonic duo looked towards the young man that jumped into the way. Telling from his appearance, more specifically the mask, it was obvious he was just another scum terrorist that plagued the dark alleys of Endymion. The demonic looking officials, who looked surely human to those who didn't have the potential, fell to pieces as their bodies merged into one and took the form of a horseback demon.

Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] X3srit

"Boy, if you look to interfere with the Queen's decree, then you shall be taken in aswell. On your guard!"

Eligor Lvl 4:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]   Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast] Empty

Back to top Go down

Turn up the Heat [Alternating Cast]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next