Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Required Assistance [Sukiro] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Required Assistance [Sukiro] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Required Assistance [Sukiro] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Required Assistance [Sukiro] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Required Assistance [Sukiro] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Required Assistance [Sukiro] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Required Assistance [Sukiro] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Required Assistance [Sukiro] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Required Assistance [Sukiro] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Required Assistance [Sukiro]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sukiro

Sukiro

Required Assistance [Sukiro] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required Assistance [Sukiro]   Required Assistance [Sukiro] EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:34 pm

Its another day within the walls of Kizuna Academy, someone quiet and slow like most days in school were. Inside room 1-A the freshmen class watched as their teacher was up on the podium a book opened in one hand while pointing to students in the class to stand and  speak in front of the class. Picking those who were somewhat the quietest or the most hardworking students in the class, some of which didn't wish to do so and just skipped their turn. One of which was Mio, standing at her desk with her workbook in both hands and spoke aloud toward the class, keeping her eyes set on the book so she wouldn't feel nervous looking at the rest of the class. The bell rang as she spoke.

"Alright thanks for speaking. We'll continue this tomorrow."

Ms. Shepard spoke toward the class, as they all quickly started gathering their things and one after another they headed toward the door. When suddenly the door opened and everyone stopped completely before moving to the side. Mio taking her time placing her books in her bag, and was curious of what was wrong with everyone and looked their way. And as she turned her head, she watched Naito walk into the classroom slowly walking and nodded toward the teacher, with everyone's eyes on him from behind. She quickly turned her head back toward her bag and sighed, She can hear foot steps coming closer toward her desk.

"This is sudden Kiyomi Mio, but I need your assistance. If you're free today, can you accompany to Shibakuzoi? I'll pay for the bus fair, so it will not cost a dime for you."

He spoke in his usual tone and stared her in the eye, as she looked up to him. Her heart was beating faster then usual, though not for any reason she would rather have but one of anticipation and not really knowing what to say. The day of when he was going to walk her home and their, what she would call a fight returned to her head within those few seconds. Was this to make up for that, or was it a chance for him to get some pay back.

"I guess I can spare some of my time. But you don't have to pay for me, I got enough to get myself around."

She said in a soft tone, though not trying to look him directly in the eye and closed up her bag, throwing it over her shoulder. She slowly walk out into the isle of desks and toward the door, not worrying if Naito was following her out or not. But just wanting to leave the room was what she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Required Assistance [Sukiro]   Required Assistance [Sukiro] EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Gripping her bag's strap tightly as she walk through the first year hallway, walking with pose and her footsteps were louder then the students that walked by. She whisked her long braid over her shoulder letting it dangle and jump with every step she took, with her face more serious then her casual/energetic self. She feels a certain pressure, as if some kind of weight has been put on her shoulders, maybe from Naito's "surprise" visit or maybe she just feels a little stressed out because of whats been happening lately. She didn't really know what to do at this point but just do what Naito asks of her and try not to get overpowered by hardheadedness of how much he thinks he's better then others. Just thinking about it made her upset and she tried to put those thoughts aside as he began to speak.

"I could use your assistance, Kiyomi Mio. I've searched this library up and down and couldn't find a certain piece of literature I need for my research. I recall our first day together you were in the library yourself. I took it upon myself to assume you're an avid reader, so surely you'd be of help when it came to anything dealing with books. Though, I could be mistaken."

He said towards her. She of course didn't mind that he assumed of her as a book worm being that she's mostly found within the library of the school. And there is a chance that the library wouldn't have the book, in which case he'd have to go to a larger library or a book store. She took a large sigh, before slumping her shoulders and continued  with her pace slightly slower then his was, she she would have to be directly next to him, but still keep an eye on him. She noticed that Naito did make her a little edgy but she thought of it as a good thing and needs someone to keep her on her toes.

"I see. Well I do dabble with books mostly novels, but I think if we both looked around a bit we can find whatever your looking for."

She said with a emotionless tone. Again though not his fault for thinking like that, though just the sound of it gives her a little nudge in the wrong direction. As they we're closing in on the double doors, Naito opened the door but stood aside, which surprised Mio quite a bit. It made her spirits jump a little but she held onto it for a bit, not wanting to show him anything. She simply walked through into the open grounds, as the cold winter air brushed against her cheek.

"Thank you."

She said before walking out completely and looked around seeing some of the students still outside doing their own thing.

"Kiyomi, how long have you been living here in Ueitawa? I'm just curious."

She turned around, tilting her head in the process. Wondering why he wanted to know, but then again to Mio, he was like a half open book. Once you read one of those pages, you can tell what the rest of the story is going to be about. Placing her finger on her bottom pink lip, she stared into the cloudy sky above them. It hasn't been that long since she came to the school, she entered only a few days late but in the end it was about three to four weeks she's been here now.

"I'ma go with three weeks."

She said lifting three fingers up toward Naito before turning herself around, taking hold of her bag once more. She headed down toward the schools gates and looked down the street with the bus stop not to far from their school, used by those students that live away from school grounds. As she walked up to the bus schedule that was hanged in a glass case, it read that the next bus was coming in another six minutes. She sighed and pushed up her glasses, before looking down the road hoping to see it come around early.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Required Assistance [Sukiro]   Required Assistance [Sukiro] EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:11 pm

"Kiyomi Mio, did you happen to meet Kano Genji outside of school before we met that day in the library? Actually, did you meet any of us outside of school before or after we met at the library that day before you became a Persona-User?"

Naito asked suddenly as she finished speaking. But she didn't understand the reason for this question nor couldn't place a finger on what this guy wanted to know, was he trying to be polite by not asking her directly about what he wanted to know. Trying to remember about before their first time meeting, she has met and spoken to Genji as he walked her around school for a bit. Though what did that have to do with her become this Persona-user, were they the reason she was there, was she some kind of test subject of creating more of their kind. Some how bringing forth their other selves and bringing out their true power once you've been able to acknowledge them selves. But why would he ask that if he knew, her mind started to contradict what she was thinking and decided to just leave those thoughts in the back of her mind for now.

"Umm, I met Genji probably two days before I've met you. He should me around school, to get me a bit more accentuated with the school grounds. Is there some kind of connection to that?"

Mio watched as Naito walked faster toward her and as he caught up to her side, he reached out and took hold of her hand, as they made their way to the bus stop. The whole time Naito stayed quiet as he pulled her when he sped up his pace, along with Mio who was surprised by his actions and her heart suddenly thumping so hard that it felt as if it'll break through her chest. She's never held a mans hand before, it was alot bigger and rougher then her's was and his grip was a bit strong. She tried to keep up with his pace and took larger steps to catch up. Looking up she can see him looking into her eyes, but she quickly turned her face once she made contact. Finally reaching their destination he released her hand.

"I never really thought about it before, but if the culprit was someone who went to school with us, then they could always keep tabs on us. Also, if I recall correctly, Kano Genji received a letter saying someone important to him was going to be thrown into Limbo if we didn't stop helping people. Then a few days later you were sent into Limbo, probably because the person mistook you for his girlfriend or a close friend."

Mio's body jumped from his conclusion for the mysterious fiend that threw her into "Limbo" because he thought of her as Genji's close friend or his girlfriend, making her slightly blush. But then made her think, that if the culprit was someone who went to school, then it must be someone who's been around her alot, like one of her classmates. And that letter, she remembered a teacher had given him a letter that once he opened it someone was going to get hurt.

"So it was about me? This is troublesome."

The bus had finally arrived with Naito rudely jumping onto the bus before she did, as fast as he could. Following behind with her hand fishing around in her coat pocket for some loose change, the driver mentioned that Naito had placed enough for her. With the doors closing behind her, she sighed before continuing onto the bus right behind him. She watched as he took his seat, and she placed herself beside him, folding her skirt as she sat down. She placed her bag onto her lap, she pulled out her phone and placed the volume up just in case of any future calls and looked at the time. It was still pretty early so she placed it back in her bag, grabbing her chap-stick for the winter air making her lips slightly chapped she rubbed it upon her bottom lip before placing it back and zipping up her bag. Pressing her lips together, Naito asked her what she thought of the situation, though what was akward was him using her first name. She didn't really mind it, to her she actually though it was kinda cute, making her chuckle a bit.

"Well, we can say that who ever is doing this is trying to decrease our numbers as Persona-Users, that we can be sure of. Though of course, not knowing how long you and the rest of the gang have been doing this, having been making his job a little hard for him. But then again, what if there are people we aren't saving and if so are they joining his side as well. From some books I've read the hero can't save everyone.....but that doesn't stop us from trying. If I were him, I'd probably try to get my numbers up as well, while trying to lower ours."

She said without looking directly at him. She thought of a way or strategy of a way to keep someone at bay while trying to get their own garrison up as well. Along with them having everyday things to do, they might have an advantage along with knowing their weaknesses or who knows they might be watching them right now. Pressing her bag slightly closer to her, she gave a small frown from the thought of it. Will they be enough to stop these foes? And if they do ever meet head to head will a war occur, verses the Persona-users and the "Shadows". She didn't know what to think, but she was sure that if they stayed together they might be able to hold back or even over come what ever happens in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Required Assistance [Sukiro]   Required Assistance [Sukiro] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:19 pm

The ride was a somewhat long and awkward one, with them sitting toward the back together, quiet as the cold air outside moving through he streets. The bus wasn't all that great either, with only a few passengers riding along with them, they all kept to themselves as quiet as within a funeral and that didn't really lighten up the mood with them either. Looking from the corner of her eye, she can see that Naito is purposely staring out of the window probably he didn't want to talk to her for the time being or maybe he was just going over his thoughts about the situation. Mio just let out a small sigh of boredom, tilting her head to the side, looking down the isle of the bus to see it empty and clean just hoping to see something of interest, but she shifted her head back to normal.

She looked again to Naito, but this time looked at him more as a person then just a partner or ally of Persona-Users. He didn't look like such a bad guy, she assumed if he stayed quiet he'd probably have more people looking up to him, and quickly shook her head to the thought of someone looking up to him. Though then again she couldn't and shouldn't have been so judgmental about his past, not everyone is the same and just cause he thought differently doesn't mean he was trying to be so blunt all the time. Bringing a small smile to her face.

"We're going to need to think about our next moves more carefully. Since the culprit probably knows us personally, they most likely know our strengths and weaknesses as people in general. Infact, they could even know where we live, our usual schedule, and how to pick us off one by one. It goes without saying they are most likely a Persona-User, since they can see the doorways to Limbo, so it is possible they're formidable. But that's fine....I don't think he's betting on us being formidable aswell. Each day that passes, we grow in strength. Soon he, or she, will be the one looking over their shoulder at every pass."

Naito suddenly started to speak and broke the silence within the bus. He spoke of taking things in a more strategic view of things now and keeping an eye out more to see if they find anything suspicious and probably more clues to the culprit. She knew that this battle might take a while but with everyday activities, they might be at a light disadvantage with their everyday lifestyles. She understands that she's now part of this group of different "type" of people, with a new found "gift". Though she'd be lying if she spoke of it as a curse, because she doesn't. She a new found person with her eyes opened and her mind set straight once again and she's happy that she can continue living. The bus suddenly came to a stop with Naito getting up as a sign of getting off. Mio rushing to get her bag off her lap and back onto her shoulder, she whisked herself away down the isle and out the back entrance soon opened by the driver. As she waited Naito to lead the way to their destination.

"Kiyomi Mio, I'm sure you think I'm a bad guy with how I talk about others, don't you? I'm no stranger to people expressing their opinions about my beliefs. Alot of others believe my ideals to be too intense for this world. I feel that is an excuse not to strive for change."

Then suddenly he brought something up that she wouldn't have thought come from his mouth, was he just curious or was this a serious question. She could assume from his tone that he was asking seriously, but why the sudden want to know what she thought about him. She looking at him with her glasses falling down her nose and her eyes can be seen directly as they shimmered in the light, before turning her face away. Never seeing a smile on his face it kind of frightened her a bit, not knowing what could happen.

"Umm to be as honest as I can, I don't think of you even remotely as a bad guy. I agree you do have a certain tone of voice that can make others, myself included alittle annoyed or intimidated which is I think you should work on. If you wish to gain help in the future, fighting alone isn't the way.

You really are a very bright and unique person, you stick to your views and you let people know it. Your smart and very dedicated, but being ruthless and emotionless isn't the only way to show strength. I hope you know that."

She said with a straight face before brightening up as she spoke her true feelings of Naito, hoping that he'd chance somewhat of his actions and thoughts about her as well. She didn't want him thinking that she was just some crazy spazoid that screams at others that don't look at everything her way. She walked over to him and patted him on the side of his arm and she gave him a smile, while pushing up her glasses.

"Don't think about it to much. Besides I wanna know what you think of me!"

She said as if it were a game, of seeing how others thought of one another as she continued to walk leading into the direction of the bookstore.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Required Assistance [Sukiro]   Required Assistance [Sukiro] EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:20 pm

With that Mio awaited Naito's answer with a little skip in her step. She did realize that she has some problems with both her personality and emotions, choosing to show them openly is something she choose to do, to express herself more to people and wouldn't be mad if he said anything that would come from those parts of her. Though it just hit her that she was acting a little to friend just for a second there, and she knows how Naito acts so his answer is going to be very....blunt and straight to the point. It kind of got her sad as to how can someone act like that all the time. Shaking her head she got herself  back to reality but not quite the right time. Naito said that she was a pain, that spoke the honest truth and was a trait most endearing.

"Ehhhhh, a pain! but but I don't even do anything! And besides your the one who called me out here."

She said without hesitation just after the words left his mouth, flailing her arms outward vertically. She spoke loudly that people around them started to stare at her weird little episode. As she began to notice their stares she stop and crossed her arms and gave a little "humpf" as she quickly jerked her head to the side, with her eyes shut. Ignoring his words though they stuck inside her head, she pretended to forget. Watching him continue to walk down the sidewalk toward the book store, she followed behind with her cheeks puffed and her shoulders scrunched. As they made their way toward the front entrance, Naito once again open and held the door for Mio.

"Thanks."

She subconsciously said without a second thought, she was a little mad at him before but then forgot of it with a few seconds. She let out a small sigh and lifted her head toward the large amount of books that was laid upon her, on tables, shelves on shelves of the store was filled with books. Her eyes shined from the lights as she looked and she rose a brow from the site of a speck on her glasses. Removing them from her face she shoveled through her pocket to find a white and pink frilled rag, and cleaned both lens of the glasses, giving them a small blow from her mouth to blow away any dust, she placed them back upon her face.

"Better."

She said to herself before listening to Naito speak once again. He wanted help in search of a book that dealt with anything of the "Human Psyche" or aspect of Persona. But what came to mind was would it really give information on Persona's themselves. She hasn't really gotten a real explanation of what Persona's are other then a part of the user. And do these books that speak of the human mind really show something about these things. She didn't know how or what Naito looked through the books and what his conclusions may be, but maybe hanging out with him today will finally give him some answers.

"Alright then I guess I could do that. Why don't we look within both the health section, for anything that has to do with the human brain and mind. And probably the fiction section as well, people probably don't know about them as we do, but they might have seen or known of something that comes to a similar aspect. Probably some lore on humans wants or even their emotions coming alive to aid them when in trouble or something like that."

Mio didn't even know it herself. She couldn't give a straight answer, mostly cause there isn't a Persona information section anywhere to be found here or anywhere for that matter. She doesn't know how many people in the world this might be happening to but something is better then nothing and if no one was going to do some research on it she was gald it was Naito. She just hopes that if he finds something, that he'd share it with the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Required Assistance [Sukiro]   Required Assistance [Sukiro] EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:15 pm

And with that their plan was in action on finding the information about the persona's, and this time she'll probably get some answers as well. She didn't understand Naito's motives much if he had any, but he seemed to know more then she did and also knew where to look. She didn't know really what to look for but she was willing to give it a shot, better then nothing is what she thought, but maybe Naito would look down on her if she brought anything far from what he's looking for. She noticed that he stopped in his tracks and she turns to him, as he begins to speak.

"Before we start this search, Kiyomi Mio, I'd like to ask another question. This is strictly business... Before I asked you about what you'd wish for, if given the chance. Now i'd like to ask you: "If I were to say Limbo could be used for the betterment of the world, and humanity as a whole, would you use its power?""

He spoke in a stern tone and with a straight face as how he would usually speak. Though what does he mean by "this is strictly business", does he mean that from now onward does he just want to keep the talk only about persona's. She didn't understand the reason for it, because she was having a good time and probably he was just feeling nervous since their last meeting together wasn't the greatest. And now continuing from his question from before he wants to know something else. If she could use "Limbo" to help humanity, the world. Now she does want to help people but then again she looked back on how humanity used and abused their rise in new technology, as they planned to "save" they used for war and destruction and without the right person for the job, its going to happen again and with power it'll be alot of it.

"I'm going to be honest and say no to that question. I don't believe humanity is ready for such a thing, I mean we don't even know about it that much and your talking about using it as if.....as if you know it like the back of your hand. I'm not saying we shouldn't but just not yet. If you need more reason, look through the history books in the library and see how things have been with the new things we've gotten till today. I mean things like medicine is good, its helped lots of people and even the lifespan of many others. People are living more in their 90s then how in the old days people were lucky enough to get to 50. So thats just how I feel about it."

She spoke in an honest soft tone, placing her hands in her pockets. Still not understanding what was with him and these weird and deep questions of his, because these things she says are really how she feels and she doesn't like it if someone would just make fun or look down because of it. She hoped that maybe that she could get him to lighten up a little as they were here, being serious all the time could get the job done, but having some fun on the way and make it more fulfilling.

"I requested to spend time with you because I believe you have a smart head on your shoulders, even though we disagree on more mundane things."

He said again, and this time it actually lightened her day. Even though what he said was true, he did just complement her, saying she has a good head on her shoulders. Her face slightly blushed as a smile warm smile grew on her face. Trying to hide it she shook her face a bit.

"See why didn't you say that before, instead of calling me a pain..."

She said pouting at him as she puffed her cheeks and scrunched her face, slightly bending forward to show that she was just a bit nervous of what he said, trying to change the subject. 

"But thank you!"

She said again. She didn't know what was with Naito but he has changed a bit from their last "get together" and maybe he made sure not to make or say anything to drastic to her to make her go out like last time. She really didn't want that to happen again and wants him to know that she, like he said has a smart head on her shoulders.

"We've both had our negative time in Limbo. In your case, the situation with your Shadow and the hospital. I'm not entirely sure what such an event was about, but it showed me you had the courage to stand up to your doubts without waver. I respect people who show such a powerful display of will. It shows me you were willing to adapt and evolve to the circumstance, even if it meant putting everything you had on the table. If more people could do the same thing, then this world we live in now would not be in such chaos. People react violently out of fear and weakness, and because of this it dwarfs humanity's potential evolution."

He said and it was true, he came near of the end of their little tussle against her shadow and helped defeat it. He wasn't there for the beginning of the struggle, where Mio was more thrown around because she's sensitive emotionally and shows it when pushed to an extent, though can over come those with her caring and optimistic view on things. He did see her conquer her fear and officially thought of her shadow as her own. But his sudden want to talk about the past surprised her, as he usually talks about the future and doing things to help.

"I may seem cynical when it comes to people, but it is because I expect so much more out of my fellow man. Time and time again, we've showed great resilience over out lifetimes, yet now we're in an all time low. Limbo is only seen as a bad thing because the person behind it is using it incorrectly. If we were to take control of such a place, we could make things better. We could even bring back whoever that hospital room was for.."

She didn't know where this was coming from, if it was from another who wanted to know or something he was just concerned with this want to use Limbo for the rest of humanity. Like she said before if he wanted to use this power correctly he had to get the right person to do it. He said that someone was using it incorrectly does this mean there are those who are trying to gain its strength as well as Naito. Then he said it, as if he were god speaking about bringing one back from the dead and its struck her fast and hard. Who was this guy to say anything, he knew nothing about how she felt nor what it meant to her. Never knowing someone that meant more to her family then nothing else, someone she will never know as well as her father did, life was harder without her mother and there was some things that can't ever be reversed. She turned her face away from Naito and clenched her fists within her pockets, biting her lip she quickly pulled out her hands and slightly walked off before coming back toward Naito. Swinging her hand around, with her palm open toward Naito's face but falls face first into his chest. Her hand just hanging in the air motionless as her face erupts with tears, still biting her bottom lip. Slowly bring her hands closer to her she grabbed onto his coat, clinging to him like a little girl.

"Jusst...juust stop it...pleashe...somethrings..are..bettar..leaft..in..tha..pasht"

Was the only words she can get out of her mouth, being ruffled by his coat making it a little hard to understand. She was in a weak position right now and Naito didn't even know what for, not making it his fault just something else that Mio has to be able to work on, her emotions. He continued to speak but her mind wasn't really set on what he said but on the image of her mother that she has at her family house. Though she could here portions of what he said, how Limbo was taking over the real world, shadows are running around here as well, with people more likely to face their shadows. He wanted to use Limbo to right the wrongs of this mysterious villain, but she didn't know what to say or more like she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Required Assistance [Sukiro]   Required Assistance [Sukiro] EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:34 pm

She couldn't help it, her emotions easily over powered her mind set and put her into a weakened state. Her face was red, her eyes filled with tears and she tried hard to hide it by biting her lip but there wasn't she could have done. Her heart was beating rapidly within her chest that she couldn't keep track of how many times it beated per second, it was just fast and heavy. Her face dug into Naito trying not to let him see her face, cause the sight would have been to embarrassing for her to let him see her this way but what could she do. He doesn't know much about her because he just likes things to be separate, his with his things and theirs with theirs and never intertwining.

Her eyes widened as she felt a heavy hand land on top of her head. She never expected him to do anything other then just let her stay like that for another few minutes, to let her calm down a bit. Her eyes slowly fell leaving them only slightly open with her eyes near the corner looking out into the bookstore hoping that she wasn't making a scene. She pulled her face up looking up to his brushing it against his coat, and it pulled down her glasses off her face but still caught between her chin and the coat so it wasn't going to fall. She looked up toward Naito though slightly blurred without her glasses, her eyes gleaming from the lamps above them, she noticed that he wasn't looking directly at her probably just never being in this situation made him feel a bit nervous.

"That's enough for today, Kiyomi. There's no reason to waste tears on the past. Let's try and look ahead for the time being.."

He said as he lowered her hand down, she nodded her head without saying a word. Grabbing her glasses, she rubbed her eyes slightly with the sleeve of her coat, though with head down so he wouldn't see her red face. She placed her glasses in her pocket for the time being as continued to calm herself down some more.

"Ok...I'm sorry....I....I'll look through the computers to see if anything comes up through their systems. I'll leave you to do what you wanna do. If I find anything I'll come find you."

She said in a low soft tone before heading off toward the back of the store, following a sign that said electronic/computer information and usage. Tugging on her bag still placed over her shoulder, she gave a few sniffles as she walked away and rubbing her nose and eyes. Some other customers noticed how she looked and eyed her as she moved but she was walking with a fast pace. There was a room filled with blocks that you'd see in a office buildings, or a cube as some of them are called with computers placed within each one. It seemed that they were just open to anyone that wished to use them, as she noticed that there really wasn't anyone checking up on the people that were using some of the computers. Some kids were playing some games, others listened to music and a man in the corner who looked a little to surprised for his own good. She placed herself near the entrance and placed her bag on the floor and quickly threw herself into the internet. Now she wasn't really sure what she was suppose to be looking up but she was going to try her best. Pushing her bangs to the side, she placed her glasses once again onto her face, after cleaning them with her small rag again. Opening two tabs one for the internet and another with the stores website and list of books they buy and put up for sale. Within the internet tab she looked up lore of anything about emotions or manifestations of one's inner thoughts coming to life and protecting one's self.

Nothing really caught her eye, just some superstitions and thoughts about mind control and brain waves, which doesn't sound like something Naito would like. She was around the 7th page of the search engine to find a unworldly site, that spoke of how this man was thrown into another world and faced himself to the death. Though he survived and gained some humanoid guardian he was given the ability to leave, only to be put into a rec center or put bluntly a nut house. He died about two years ago roughly 18 months. They probably didn't have a book about this guy but knowing that the same thing happened to someone a long while ago, meant that this isn't only happening to them. She continued to look through the internet for any valuable information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Required Assistance [Sukiro]   Required Assistance [Sukiro] Empty

Back to top Go down

Required Assistance [Sukiro]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next