Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Longing For Lauderdale

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Longing For Lauderdale    Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 10:07 pm

Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 2hezms1

Rinna Lauderdale:

Hecate:

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Longing For Lauderdale    Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 10:21 pm

Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 LlVsMMg

Support Action:

Joshua's Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Longing For Lauderdale    Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 10:21 pm

Joshua's SP should be 0. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Longing For Lauderdale    Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 22, 2016 11:34 pm

Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 2lcpxjs

Azami Aihara:

Personas:

Support Action:

Action:

Passives:

OOC Notes:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Longing For Lauderdale    Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 9:46 pm

Rinna Lauderdale:

Hecate:

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Longing For Lauderdale    Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 9:00 pm

Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 LlVsMMg

Support Action:

Joshua's Action:

Stats:

Note For Gran:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Longing For Lauderdale    Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:25 pm

Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 DxbGCk8

Azami Aihara:

Personas:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Longing For Lauderdale    Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:40 pm

"Grrr.....this fight.....you have nothing to gain from this worthless squabble!" Out of the blue Hecate screeched, clearly more irritated as this battle raged on. She was more than injured, but she had had more than enough of these childrens' games. "What do you even hope to accomplish by doing all of this?!"

1. To save Rinna

2. To save Azores

3. To satisfy your own urges

4. Ignore and continue fighting

Rinna Lauderdale:

Hecate:

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Longing For Lauderdale    Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 12:06 am

This battle was getting tiresome, it felt like forever and like they were going in circles. Sure, they were making some progress, but how much longer could they keep going? But in the midst of this skirmish, it spoke.  

Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 UzWv1JY

"I said it before, you dumb shit. I want you gone, out of her. You're cancer.
Nothing else matters to me right now. Azores and the World never gave a shit about me nor will I care about it either.
I'm tired of losing people I care about to this shitty world.
I won't let anyone stop me from giving Rinna a chance to stand on her two legs.
Do us all a favor. Get the hell out of her and die."

Decision:

Support Action:

Joshua's Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Longing For Lauderdale    Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 12:08 am

Slash damage should be 234. 468 if crit.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Longing For Lauderdale    Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 12:14 am

Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 28bb7v5

Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 7LiTMpl

"EAT SHIT!"

Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 Nqi2fJg

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAA!!!"

Support Action:

Joshua's Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Longing For Lauderdale    Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 10:51 pm

Hecate's annoyed expression was returned swiftly via a glare from Azami. It seemed everyone involved was growing tired of this charade and rightfully so. However, it appeared that this demon had a question for them. Before the girl could say a word Joshua stepped up and offered his own answer. It was a... predictable one. He was doing this all for Rinna and Simon; that was it. Nothing else mattered to him.

Nothing else.

There was no point in offering her own. Perhaps if he hadn't spoken, she would have told the demon her intentions, but whatever. It didn't matter: the possessive creature had received an answer, regardless of whether it was the one she sought or not. And Azami had no personal reason to care what the creature thought of her, after all. Taking control of it was her goal, not chatting with it. All that mattered right now was getting Hecate's power and using it as yet another means to her ends; should she fail in that endeavor, then she'd simply kill the beast. Ensuring its prolonged existence was of no concern to her.

Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 OyNXkFf
"Why the hell should I tell my plans to someone like you? I hate parasites -- people who push their suffering onto others so they can feel better."
"That's all you are. Nothing special; just another example."

Azami Aihara:

Personas:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

PostSubject: Re: Longing For Lauderdale    Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 10:53 pm

OOC Notes:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Longing For Lauderdale    Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 11:46 pm

"Ha, this human is naught more than a tool, one that I will happily make use of. Watch as you fall under the weight of your own kind and my power!"

Hecate looks down on you with a sickening grin....Hecate's power has increased by 30%!

Rinna Lauderdale:

Hecate:

Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Longing For Lauderdale    Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 12:52 am

"You three got a hell of a lot of explaining to do after all of this." The android said as he landed with a loud thud on the ground behind Joshua and Azami. He had used some of his above average strength, speed, proper timing and the like to make the jump to where they were fighting. The android noted Nozomi's presence, Rinna, and then finally...Hecate. He looked at the downed Joshua and pulled out an item that would fix that problem for now. He helped the young man back to his feet, "Alright come on, let's get you up. We've got a demon to slay, and some friends to save." The android turned his attention back on Hecate, "I could have sworn you all were supposed to be gone after we beat Tamara and sent her away with her tail between her legs. What makes you so special?" The android asked rhetorically as his red eyes focused upon the demon. It was strange though...Rinna seemed pretty bad off too. Regardless, his focus was upon the demon that was currently threatening everyone here.

Stats::

Actions taken:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longing For Lauderdale    Longing For Lauderdale  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Longing For Lauderdale
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next