Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)   Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 8:51 am

Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 LyJ1yJj

''I see how it is. Games are only good when they go according to your expectations, aren't they? Perhaps you're the one that needs to learn some humility.''

Gray:

Last edited by Gray on Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Nvm this, clicked on wrong stuff lol)
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)   Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:57 am

Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 3fsGaMq

"Naturally. What is wrong with liking to win?" The cat gives you a grin before letting out another yelp as flames engulf it once more. Through the flames a burst of wind comes directly towards you.

Soko:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)   Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:11 am

''You've gone with insults and high and mighty statements towards me. I would think that's more than just wanting to win. And if I am to be honest, you're the one who picked this fight. Cursing at me is pretty rude just because it got you a little burned. You asked for it to begin with.''

Gray:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)   Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:56 pm

“Heh. So you say, but am I completely wrong? You are human and yet demon are you not? Thus a mutt in the end. Also who would laugh while being caught aflame? I think my curse was quite justified considering the circumstances. As for the fight... a job is a job, dearie.”  

Soko:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)   Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 1:15 pm

''Wrong or not, you are certainly rude about it. What's it matter what I am? Your nicknames are far from being funny in this context. And I prefer to stand by saying you reap what you sow. Since you were calling it a game not so long ago, maybe you should be laughing. Otherwise you're defeating your own point.''

Gray:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)   Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 12:00 am

The cat yawns as he floats, his smile fading. “You sure like to make me sound like the bad guy for wanting to have fun on what is otherwise a boring job. So I give you a few labels so what? I don’t get why you’re so sour over it. Honestly, what is the deal? Why so peeved with matters such as these? As for laughing, how can I do that when you rain on my parade every time, hmm?”

Soko:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)   Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 4:16 pm

''You can't expect a stranger to just happily agree to your idea of fun, so I don't see the point of blaming your boredom on me. I'm not even really interested in your games, and not like it's my fault you're bored so easily. Also, reality check for you, everyone cares about something else. Just because being called names is a petty matter to you doesn't guarantee everyone else feels the same way. I mind that, while you're obsessing over your fun instead. I think we're pretty even.''

Gray:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)   Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:50 pm

The cat’s eyes narrow from behind his guard as he grits his teeth at you. “Tch!”

Soko:

Action:

Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 28bb7v5
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)   Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 7:57 pm

''No? Okay.''

Gray:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)   Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:41 pm

"Gah!”

Soko:

The yelp was a pained one as the cat took the fiery blow and collapsed to the ground. While he was thoroughly beaten and humiliated, the creature struggled to hold onto consciousness and his pride as he remained on all fours trembling from exhaustion and singed from the attacks. He couldn’t believe a mutt had beaten him and yet....

The pink haired cat would look at the other tiredly as the world around them returned back to its normal and tranquil state. His eyes would hold conflicting emotions as he narrowed them at the other.

“No indeed. We were never "even" to begin with,” he would state tiredly and then shaking his head, he would give a shaky grin. “But what does it matter now? You’ve won, so go ahead…. Finish the deed…” he would say before trailing off.

Choices:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)   Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 9:22 am

And then that happened.

With all that talk, Gray would have thought the cat boy would last longer than that. Why challenge someone like this when you go down after a few blows? It doesn't add much weight to your statements when you can't even back them up the way you presented it at first. With a sigh, he would lower his weapon, watching the other carefully. ''What for? I thought I told you. I don't really care about this game of yours. I fought because it was the only way to proceed, not because I wanted to kill you. Would I gain anything by doing so?'' He was capable of doing it if need be, but he'd rather see the worth of such an action first.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)   Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 8:28 pm

It was true. The cat was more talk than bite, but being one to typically win when it came to human targets, he was pretty sure he had this one in his pocket too...even if this one would have extra umph at his disposal. He figured the challenged posed to him by his master would be a a bit tougher than usual, but to be so utterly defeated? That...that he was not expecting. Just as he wasn’t expecting the response given.

Fighting against heavy sleep golden eyes would look up at the other as a confused frown crossed his face pretty face. He understood not playing the game thing to a degree, but the not killing him part was what baffled him the most.

“Gain or not…. I made an attempt on your life and failed. Isn’t... the correct penalty for me death?”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)   Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 8:44 pm

That he did. But if people killed as easily as that, what would become of the world? Yes, some certainly deserved to die for what they have done, but that wasn't a rule, was it? Eye for eye isn't always the smartest saying to abide by. There were reasons for and against doing it, in the end. Which was the right choice? That was something no one would be able to tell right now.

''It's one of the choices I could make. Does that make it automatically correct? No, I wouldn't think so. I don't see myself as a killer without a cause. I've heard and seen enough of how bad it can be to kill without thinking. I certainly could end you to make sure that you don't go attacking others later, that much is true. But perhaps despite being part demon in a sense, I'm not really all that heartless like a lot of your kind can be. You're in no position to harm anyone right now, so you aren't really a threat to me.''

He would shrug slightly. He wasn't too keen on being coldblooded unless the situation truly required it. This kitty didn't seem to be extremely strong however, so it didn't sound like a catastrophe to not kill him on spot.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)   Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 10:38 pm

The cat would hear what the other said as his eyebrows furrowed a bit. What the other spoke of seemed so bizarre to the creature that had known nothing except win or be punished all his life. He didn’t know what to make of it all as he studied the other before him for a while longer before giving a weak smile.

“You are a perplexing creature.....” the demon would mutter before trailing off his head drooping a bit. So sleepy. He tried to fight it, tried to say more, but his strength gave out and he collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

End Result:

~Awakening Completed!~
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)   Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:31 am

That's what the demon thought. There were probably as many that wouldn't kill as those that would choose to go for it. Opinions are rarely unified after all. Gray would just watch the now out cold cat for a while. Frankly, he was pretty tired too at this point. Considering how this was a new thing. He had fought long ago, but even then, it was different from what was happening here. How odd...''I should say something ominous right now, but nothing comes to mind.'' ''Then don't.'' And now he'd have to deal with that too. It's been a while. Ah well. For now, going home for some sleep was the most important thing...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)   Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night::Awakening:: Can you trust a demon? (Gray)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2