Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko):

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): Empty
PostSubject: A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko):   A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 9:53 pm

"I appreciate your help in the matter, Doctor Fiddleford. Is that the woman you were referring to earlier when I asked you to find someone intelligent and bright enough to assist me in the destruction of all demonic entities?" Telos said to a man inside a rather old antique bookshop, gesturing towards a red haired woman in a orange coat nearby. The man, Doctor James Fredrick Fiddleford, was an old acquaintance of Dr. Stein's, and was the owner of said bookshop.

"Yep. That's her. She comes here once in a while looking for whatever books she can on the occult. And not the small stuff either. I've seen her purchase some of the bigger tomes I have." Fiddleford responded. A few weeks ago, Telos had called him asking him to keep an eye out for people bright enough to help him in his little war against all the demons, which is why Telos was currently here: To persuade her to help him.

"Very well. I shall attempt to verify your claims, and if they are correct, persuade her. Thank you for your assistance thus far." Telos said to Fiddleford, then proceeded to walk up to the woman.

"Excuse me, miss. Pardon the sudden intrusion, but... how much do you know about the supernatural, particularly on the subject of demons?" He asked her.

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko):   A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 12:53 am

It was just another day for Touko, but it was a momentary rare visit to the bookstore. She knew there wasn't going to be anything great that would catch her eye. In fact, the lady came here to kill some time that she had left over. There wasn't a lot of people occupying her time for what she had to offer. While flipping through some random text from the shelves, someone apparently tried to get her attention. She idly glanced over to the towering figure of an old man after pushing past another page.

A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): VwQTrQd

"And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko):   A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 2:36 am

"I am Telos Techne. And you are...?" he said, bowing slightly. As he did so, he subtly looked at the text she was reading.

It appeared to be a text on the history of Jungian psychology, and a rather large one at that.

Dr. Pierre, he remembered, had a P.H.D in Psychology, and specialized in Jungian psychology especially.
He remembered reading her thesis with her at one point back in the day...

"Wait. That line of text... it is incorrect." He said, pointing to a line of text on the page she was reading.

"Eugen Bleuler was not one of his influences. He was his doctoral advisor. That is a rather large error...." Telos said. "I find your choice of reading material interesting, by the way. Jungian psychology is certainly fascinating, at the very least, to me." He added, tone still the same as before, serious, but not in a threatening manner.

"Anyway... I have heard that you possess a significant amount of supernatural knowledge. Is this correct?" Telos asked her.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko):   A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 11:14 pm

"Aono Touko," Touko raised an eyebrow at the robotic-looking man. She had just been scanning through a cooking manual for little breads and specific blends of coffee. The redhead wasn't sure what exactly this old man was on, but perhaps he was senile. Her interest shrunk even more so. "What do you want?"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko):   A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 5:02 pm

"What? Wait a- oh. This is rather unpleasant. James warned me about this..." Telos thought, recalling James's words about the occasional glitch in a system. He took a few seconds to reboot it, and decided to redouble his efforts towards accomplishing his intended goals.
At least he had been able to get a name out of her, thus far. Something to look up in the meantime.

"Hm? My apologies, Ms. Aono. My vision has been failing me at times. I was hoping to ask you a few questions concerning your apparent knowledge of the supernatural." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko):   A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 10:14 pm

A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): OBw3tx0

"And what might they be?"

Her disinterest was still apparent. But at least she'll hear him out a bit, considering he's some weird old man with robot parts on him. Normally Touko would be in the mood for some conversation with mostly anyone. The old codger tried to sound smart, most charlatans try to. The redheaded puppeteer usually kept her own knowledge to herself unless asked or warranted. Right now, depending on the type of questions this one asks, it might either pique her interest or cause her to run off because it was wasting her time in a spectacularly boring manner.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko):   A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 11:15 pm

"Thank you. There's exactly one question that I want to start off with." Telos said, noting that probably whatever he did next would determine wether or not his redoubled efforts would ever pay off.

"What do you know about demons, particularly on their Modus operandi in general when on this mortal plane, left unchecked? I imagine that, judging from what the owner said about you purchasing several large tomes on the occult recently, I would think you possess quite a bit of knowledge on that subject." He said. He knew it might be a difficult question to start with, but he was confident she would be able to answer sufficiently.

As for why he didn't explain why he asked her, it was a conversational double-or-nothing type of thing in this case. It would either completely dissuade her, or, it would get her to stick around for long enough for him to ask her more questions.
A gambit, for sure, but in this situation, he had no choice but to gamble on whatever little of her attention she had left.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko):   A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 11:33 pm

A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): 4KjjFkp

"Demons will do whatever they want, they have individuality like humans. Is that all? You'll have to excuse me."

And there we go. She finally lost interest. If she hasn't put the book aside where it belonged, Touko has done so now. The woman walked past him and left.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko):   A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 12:11 am

"Well, i'm sorry that didn't work out. I'll get you better information, next time. Shame your optics glitched up though. Too bad it can't be helped..." James said, shaking his head sadly. He knew Telos needed better parts, but he couldn't afford them, even with Bismarck's help.

"You do that. It will not stop me from carrying out my plans. The fürchten shall assemble, or I shall forever remain in stasis. Säuberung der Dämonen." He said, referencing the name of his little anti-demon group, and it's motto. The name, translated into english, meant Dread, referring to how the demons instilled dread into the people... and how they would now do the same to the demons. The motto meant "Cleaning up the Demons." An apt summation of what they would do.
It would be only a matter of time...

Mission Complete. Grade: D. No more out of character.

Soundtrack:

Opening (Social Links): Team Telos, Assemble!

Telos's Theme (1): One-man War
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko):   A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 1:04 am

The two have failed to establish a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko):   A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko): Empty

Back to top Go down

A Story of Spare Parts and Something Else (Touko):
Page 1 of 1