Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->The Arcana

->Dungeon Information

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

Latest topics
» Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL]
So these Awakenings... EmptyYesterday at 8:05 pm by Cherry

» An Audience of One [Huayan]
So these Awakenings... EmptyYesterday at 7:32 pm by Snow

» Snow's Character Log
So these Awakenings... EmptyYesterday at 3:58 pm by Snow

» For Whom The Bell Tolls (Awakening)
So these Awakenings... EmptyFri Jul 05, 2024 11:05 pm by Yoshio

» Final Zelia III [Cherry]
So these Awakenings... EmptyFri Jul 05, 2024 4:40 am by Cherry

» In the Eye of the Storm
So these Awakenings... EmptyThu Jul 04, 2024 11:00 am by Huayan

» Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL]
So these Awakenings... EmptyTue Jul 02, 2024 12:28 pm by Cherry

» Sunny-Side Up [Amelia]
So these Awakenings... EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 1:40 pm by Khepri

» Act I: Awakenings THREAD
So these Awakenings... EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 9:16 am by Rumi

Current Events
Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

So these Awakenings...

Go down 
+22
Briznotron
Albrecht
Captain Caliber
Rumi
Amaikawa
Quinny
Grantus
Dream Eater
Detective Akiyama
Sukiro
MadTeaParty
Vivi
Salmane
Yasuo Reiki
Hikuro
★ Android 00
Katsu!
Abel XIV
Xombie
Philemon
Chance
Nyarlathotep
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

So these Awakenings... Empty
PostSubject: So these Awakenings...   So these Awakenings... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:42 am

This is a friendly reminder to those waiting. There's a line of awakenings, everyone gets their turn. They've had to wait aswell. Be patient. For those who are being patient, well done. I'll remember this when I'm destroying the world. Just keeping you updated..

Anyway the current line is..

Abel (undecided? I don't know, not telling me anything. Give me an update.), Dansen, Braun, Grantus, Salmane.

If I missed you, PM me.

Also, if any of you want to bend some strings and think of ways to have your Awakenings go smoother, let me know. But if you're dead set on facing yourself, we can continue to do it that way aswell. Also I recommend you contact the person who is supposed to be saving you (people with social links with you), if they can come save you soon. There seems to be some delay, and I think Term Paper's character is the only one saving people right now because the others are on a mission.

Sadly, until that mission ends, I feel these delays are going to continue. Word of advice, make friends with Persona-Users of all kinds if you can. The better the chance of them coming to save you faster. I know Genji probably has his hands full by now, and I doubt anyone will ever get a social link with Term Paper with how mean his character is (lol no offense)
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   So these Awakenings... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:10 am

I'll assist with Chance. S/he has their compendium now, and I've formed a few social links already. I just need to update their profile. The faster we clear them, the faster we can move onto new things. Though since I'm an Attendant, I probably don't need a social link with them to know where they are. This is good.

I'll go down the list until the Users are free to assist again. As an Attendant, I still have my rules I abide by.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   So these Awakenings... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:24 am

That works. When the users need assistance, the Attendants are there to supply it. As long as it is not a plot mission, there's no need to ask Philemon or Igor if you may participate. Well done, Chance.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Abel XIV

Abel XIV

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   So these Awakenings... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:23 am

I could have Chance help me out... But honestly, I'd rather have Genji and the guys doing it for the emotional effect. I'm all about that and nothing about practicality lol xD

If you guys really want to get all those awakenings rone, why don't you do what you did with Essay?, Have them come into the Velvet room and then go to defeat the shadow with the assisstance of an NPC Attendant. Even I would consider doing it that way.
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   So these Awakenings... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:30 am

Since Abel does not want my help, I won't give it. I'll help Braun first since Dansen is covered. Unless Braun would like a heart warming moment aswell.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   So these Awakenings... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:40 am

I think it'll still be a heart felt moment, since you're still facing yourself. But I guess there would be a major difference between a group of "friends" and an Attendant there who is just doing their job to assist. Of course, I've never been the type for the sappy stuff trolol
Back to top Go down
★ Android 00

★ Android 00

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   So these Awakenings... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:45 am

I have a Social-Link with Braun so I have no issue being there. Hell, if people really wanna awaking that badly they can rush a thread with me so we can get that crappy level one and go from there. Also, what I have going on with Naototrololol seems pretty legit. Let him get all the Social-Links and I just tag alone to handle the shadows n' whatnot. Seems almost like a win-win situation.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   So these Awakenings... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:12 am

I've just noticed Grantus signed up as a Slave of Strife. So that leaves Braun and Salmane. Enigma if you're doing Dansen, Chance can start Braun (if he wants to go now) or Salmane then.

YOSH! We can crush all these at once!
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   So these Awakenings... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:15 am

I have social link with Salmane, so i can give a hand to Chance to awaken her.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo Reiki

Yasuo Reiki

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   So these Awakenings... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:18 am

The difference Essay, is that Minako is my waifu. Or will be so much I get the chance lol.

But yeah, I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
Yasuo Reiki

Yasuo Reiki

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   So these Awakenings... EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 am

And you were gonna be there for me Hikuro!, don't you remember <.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So these Awakenings...   So these Awakenings... Empty

Back to top Go down

So these Awakenings...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next