Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->The Arcana

->Dungeon Information

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

Latest topics
» In the Eye of the Storm
Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL] EmptyToday at 2:18 am by Zain

» For Whom The Bell Tolls (Awakening)
Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL] EmptyYesterday at 10:43 pm by Yoshio

» Sunny-Side Up [Amelia]
Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL] EmptyYesterday at 1:40 pm by Khepri

» Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL]
Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL] EmptyYesterday at 1:23 pm by Khepri

» Act I: Awakenings THREAD
Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL] EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by Rumi

» Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL]
Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL] EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by Cherry

» Cherry Clara (The Anointed)
Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL] EmptyYesterday at 8:03 am by Rumi

» When Dark Seas Swell
Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL] EmptyYesterday at 7:54 am by Rumi

» New Arcana Mechanics 2.0
Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL] EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:36 pm by Rumi

Current Events
Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherry

Cherry

Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL] Empty
PostSubject: Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL]   Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2024 6:36 am

Cherry didn't belong here.

The blonde always thought she was good at adapting, at rolling with the punches but this new environment made her way to uncomfortable. The uniform, the atmosphere of this place. Every bit of it just felt wrong compared to the casual feel of her old school. She was starting to think that Huayan was right. That maybe in this instance, her mother didn't really know what was right for her, at least not in this context.

It didn't matter anymore though. This was her reality now. Lamenting over it wasn't going to help. In fact, now that her wits came back to her. She realized it was only hurting her when she heard the teacher end his lecture.

Their science teacher was not a remarkable man by any means. He was somewhat tall but not in a way that made him impressive, he wore a green wool sweater that didn't really hide the prominent gut he was sporting as well as he thought it did. He wasn't bald, not yet, but his blonde hair was thinning. Showing spots of bare skin underneath it. It was hard to pay attention to him, everything he said was spoken in such a dull, monotone voice. It was far easier for Cherry to tune in to her own thoughts, get lost in her own world. But it seemed she started listening just in time.

"Now, before you take your free period, I want you all to hear about your upcoming assignment. I want you all to perform a experiment of your own over the next few days and this time next week, I expect you to return your findings to me. Additionally, this will be a group project. Two people each." He grabbed a sheet of paper on his desk and pulled it close to his face. He needed glasses. But seemed to be in denial about that fact. "I will list out the pairs now. If you have any issues with your choosen partner, please discuss it with me in private. However I do ask that you try to solve any potential problems between yourself and your partner before approaching me. This is just as much of a way to get to know your fellow students as it is to demonstrate your knowledge." Cherry struggled not to yawn as he droned on and on. It didn't help that she was near the front of the class now. In her old school she was far enough back that she could hide behind a book and rest her eyes. That luxury was lost on her now.

He rattled off the list in the same unchanging tone as always. "And finally..... Cherry Clara." She perked up upon hearing her name. "And Amelia Cicea." With that, he put the paper back down and took a seat at his desk. Rearranging some things as the rest of the class got up and began mingling with their classmates.

A little awkwardly. Cherry stood up and approached the girl that nobody had bothered yet. A soft smile on her face as she leaned on her desk. "Hiya. I'm Cherry. You're Amelia, right?" She really hoped so, otherwise she was gonna be so embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Khepri
Plot Lead
Khepri

Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL]   Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL] EmptyYesterday at 1:23 pm

The teacher mispronounced her name again. She didn't even bother correcting him this time - at this point, it was obvious her correction would not change anything. Frowning in frustration, Amelia pulled the hood over her head.

In the bustle of the classroom, she stood - or, in this case, sat - apart from the crowd, people moving around without sparing her a glance. Well, except from the teacher's unimpressed look. Her hoodie, by virtue of being largely white and lacking a printed image, technically qualified as valid uniform after she'd sewn the academy symbol onto it, but it still made her stood out and some teachers weren't happy about it. Not that she particularly cared.

Hearing a voice mention her name, she raised her head, taking in the shaggy-haired student's appearance. "I am," she replied, not quite managing to keep her lingering frustration out of her voice. "You're to be my partner, then?"
Back to top Go down

Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL]
Page 1 of 1