Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cowboy Gabe -Britte-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Cowboy Gabe -Britte- Empty
PostSubject: Cowboy Gabe -Britte-   Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 6:19 pm

Gabe found himself at East Eden this time around, but little was know as to why he came here today. Though, it is know that he did invite Brittany out for some reason, hoping that she would show up and maybe keep him some company. " Hm..." Gabe was wearing his causal outfit, along with his glassess this time. Well, the outfit was casual for him atleast. Who knows if she would even show up? If not, he could do it alone.

Cowboy Gabe -Britte- Tumblr_mm0anqJvGS1qm3upho1_500
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Gabe -Britte-   Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 10:44 am

She had been visiting East Eden quite a lot recently, just for one single person. Today, at least, she had a different reason for such. Or rather, a different person as a reason. Alex was a fine company for some time, even though his mood and foul-mouthed attitude could get the worst of him. Not that she minded; the kid must have his reasons for this tough personality. Gabriel, however, was a much laxer personality. Still, she wondered why Lexaco Ranch, of all places. Granted the girl would never object meeting him, she'd rather a crowded, urban place if she had the option to choose and arrange their meeting. On the other hand, this was the first time they agreed to meet in first place, there was no way Gabe would be aware of her preferences.

Cowboy Gabe -Britte- OywcPzm

"Hi! Were you waiting for too long?" The girl asked once she successfully spotted Gabe's presence not too far from where she was. Hopefully, he wasn't. She didn't like to wait for long, due to her agitated nature, but she also wasn't favorable to make people waiting...even if she could admit to an extent to not have what's necessary to be disciplined in regards to punctuality.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Gabe -Britte-   Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:42 am

"Oh, well... lets see...." Gabe would say as he checked his watch for a brief moment. Afterwards he put his hand down and smiled at brittany. " No, i just got here myself. "It wasn't an alarming rate of lateness or anything of the sort. What's important is the fact that she showed up, and that's what was important to Gabe himself. "Well then, this is pretty new for myself two, but i kind of wanted to do two things today. "Gabe then lifted up one finger. "One, i wanted to go sight seeing on the area. Something pretty urban, but nothing like sunlake palms, but it interested me. And two...." Gabe would say as he raised a second finger. "I wanted to do horseback riding, maybe they would even let us tour east eden on one?
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Gabe -Britte-   Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 2:18 pm

Once he mentioned horseback riding, Brittany gasped and clapped her hands together, her face being unable to hide how surprised she was. "Oh my Gosh, I never tried that too! Do you think they'd let us? I mean, I'm no good with horses! I love them, but like, the kind of care to a horse is different than to a bird or a cat, isn't it? Small animals are easier to handle! Hey, you'll have to guide me on this. If we ride together, you let me fall and I die, I'll come back to haunt you!" Wilson pointed one finger at Gabe menacingly, only to open shortly after a wide grin to him. Of course she was joking about the whole fall thing, but one thing she had to admit: while riding a horse had always been a possibility to her, it was the first time she was actually...scared of it?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Gabe -Britte-   Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 11:13 am

Why not? Besides the old style of walking, they didn't have automobiles or cars or any sort of trains you know? They had good old fashioned horses. At least showing some sort of interest and appreciation in the old ways would get on their good side." Gabe would then smile lightly. "Don't worry, that the point of most of the gear that you have in order to secure yourself in terms of riding the horse. Plus, this is practically the suburbs, no loud noises to scare the horses. "Gabe then walked next to her closely as they went on to walk over to the ranch. "Want to start by feeding them an apple? Not exactly a petting zoo, but maybe you should find a horse you like and give it a peace offering?
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Gabe -Britte-   Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:10 pm

No loud sounds? Alright. Brittany even put her hands on her mouth signalling she'd do her best to keep her voice tone under control. Even if Gabe wasn't specifically talking about her manners. "Do horses eat apples? I thought they, like, only ate...you know...hay...? Or something?" She pondered, a bit confused. "There was a time I thought every animal eats human food. You know, like, uh, bread. Now that I have a bird as a pet, I know better than to give them bread. Or bread with butter. Or pudding! At least, my Bernie doesn't like this kind of food. She'd rather eat gross stuff, like dead animals flesh. Oh my Gosh, I'm too influenced by child TV series, ain't I?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Gabe -Britte-   Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 9:43 pm

"Well, i think they do, i saw it in a tv show once. The horse whisperer. "Gabe would say as he continued to take the lead to the ranch. Though she said something that was pretty interesting. "That reminds me of a bird that ive seen in the city. It had a tag that said brenard, beautiful and white. It liked the frosted peanuts i had, so maybe you are right about animals liking human food too. "Though, it made him wonder. "You dont supposed that it was your pet that i've met right? I dont think owners usually let their pets walk out on their own and live their lives and whatnot. " But they managed to arive in due time

Cowboy Gabe -Britte- Blu-vanilla21-paradise-horse-ranch-panorama
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Gabe -Britte-   Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 1:44 pm

"Oh wait, you met Bern? Oh my, why that ungrateful owl has not told me about it? What a dog! ...Not that owls can talk. They totally can't." She quickly amended her speech, visibly surprised that Gabriel happened to meet Bernard in one of her urban adventures, but also not letting the astonishment reveal something that could potentially lead to someone thinking she's crazy for saying animals can talk. Well, Bernie can, but she's an exception Brittany is yet to understand. And oddly, the means for it are simply talking with the owl, as she had always done... the difference is, this time, sad owl could actually respond! "Aw, you don't have to worry. Bernie is really a smart owl. Like, reeeeally smart. I always had the impression she understands what I say very well. And you know, most of my time I'm not at home with her, because I, like, have to study, work and stuff. I live alone, after all, and it makes me feel bad I can't dedicate some time to her as I should. So, I leave the windows open so Bern can enjoy a bit of her freedom while I'm not around, I guess it's good for pets overall to not be confined in such a small place, and even better for birds, right? I mean, I could close the windows, but if I did so, Bernie would ruin the furniture!" She chuckled, wondering how said furniture was still intact. Perhaps leaving the path free for the owl to fly away was indeed a good decision, despite the potential risks. "Oh, we're there already? Time went by so fast... Hey, can I, you know, ride the same horse as you? Not wise to let me do it on my own", Brit said with a chuckle. But really...she had a feeling that, if she didn't have company, it wouldn't end well, given how clumsy she could be at times.

Last edited by Brittie on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Gabe -Britte-   Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 6:07 pm

"Told you about what? Owls can't talk hahaha... unless it had some sort of parakeet gene to mimic sounds. Then it would be something called an echoing owl. The first of its kind exactly, which would be amazing to say the least. "At times like this Brit could be a little bit silly involving her accusations of talking animals. He did however listen and smiled when she continued to talk about her experienes as a single teen who lives alone. Must be tough with no one to watch bernie. "I'll watch her for you and house sit when you really need important days off. It's a beautiful bird. I don't mind at all watching it, the dangers of the outside world...arrogant youths throwing rocks, cars... you wouldn't have to worry about stuff like that for a day i suppose. "

After getting there, a farmer cowboy hybrid of some sort would come out. "Yer the feller that messaged me?" Gabe nodded and smiled. "Yes, Gatsby and +1 for the wild range experience." Gabe would look to her and take a grin. "I guess we can go on a bit of a petting spree first...ever milked a cow? we can do either or first? Does she want to pet the baby pigs and goats? Or did she want to try milking a cow?
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Gabe -Britte-   Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 8:07 am

"Ahahaha, yes, they can't talk, what was I thinking?" " She said, laughing it off as a joke. If only Gabe knew the truth...how would he react? Possibly as scared as when she was aware of it for the first time. "Thanks, though. You don't have to...unless you want, then I can accept it. But then I have to clean my apartment yet before I can bring a guy inside..." Thinking about the possibility made her heart flutter for a second. It wasn't insecurity, but...a weird feeling she was not used to. Brittany had never brought a friend to her apartment, let alone a male friend.

As they reached the ranch, she nodded to the farmer who approached the couple with a smile. "Nah, I've never done anything of the like before. Where should we start?", Brit glanced to Gabe, smiling. To be frank, the thought of milking a cow was...a bit gross. And exciting at the same time, if that makes any sense. She had never dealt with a cow, or any kind of rural animals for that matter, before. On the other hand, she had dealt with plenty of nasty things at her apartment, most of it a consequence of Bern's biological needs...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Gabe -Britte-   Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 8:57 am

"Oh, well i also live by myself. So i know how much of a pain that it could be when it comes to cleaning up. So even with that, i'll help you, alright?" Gabe would say to her with a friendly smile, he didnt mean any harm of the sort and was quite respectful of the woman, hopefully she would notice that and not take anything he says or does the wrong way. "Hmm, well i think that milking a cown is oretty intense, how about something light for the time being ?" Gabe would say as he pointed to the small outdoor ranch where all the baby nimals were. "lets go off to pet the animals. " Gabe took Brittany by the hand, leading her to the petting section

While he was there it seemed that a baby pig and baby goat came on over. "Ahh... look here... The farmer came by with some fresh feed and handed a bag to brittany and gabe. He aso handed them a bottle of some sort. Quite the friendly bunch, yall go on and have yerselves a fun time. " The middle aged man would say with a grin. " Gabe was already petting the baby pig, offering it food from his bag, leaving Brittany to deal with the baby goat. She coiuld feed it or even rock it like an actual baby and give it some milk.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Gabe -Britte-   Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 3:48 pm

Alright, it was time for facing the real deal, it's what she'd say. She couldn't say she wasn't a bit nervous or tense, however you decide to call it, for handling animals she had never have contact before, and holding Gabe's hand didn't help her to feel any less anxious. Okay, his gentlemanly ways did help a bit. On one hand, she was glad she didn't have to milk a cow right off the bat. On the other hand...petting a goat, even it was a baby goat, sounded like not much of a better option to her. "Alright, then... You can do it, girl." " She said, crouching near the little animal after a moment of psychological preparation. Her hand went straight for the bad she was given, taking a bit of whatever was inside. Brittany didn't know how to name that...potpourri, but she knew it was edible. At least for goats! "Yack...here, baby...it's food. It's delicious, it's tasty. It looks like baby poo, but I can assure you it's tasty!" Disgust feeling aside, she offered the hand to the small animal...and much to her own surprise, after a few seconds nosing it, the goat started licking her hand and eating eagerly. "Oh, look! Gabe, it's eating! It likes me!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Gabe -Britte-   Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 12:09 pm

Gabe gave Brittany the side eye when she mentioned baby poo and grinned. He had wondered why she was so timid around baby animals, they wouldn't be exposed to the public if they were dangerous in any sort of way, the farmers oWouldntlet anything happen to them. "Yea, i'm watching, the scene is actually quite adorable from where i see it. "Gabe would finish petting the baby pig and offer some more food for it. "That'll do pig.....that'll do..." After that, he would walk over to Brittany was check on her once more with the goat. "Alright, lets head off to the cow next. I always thought it was fascinating that cows produce a product that we use alot, for cereal, milk in our coffee , to cook things. Ever wanted to milk a cow yourself before?" Gabe would say to her, apparently, leading her to the cow with the stool, where the farmer was.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Gabe -Britte-   Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 6:36 pm

Ahahaha, it is, isn’t it? Dawww, I wanna take him home already!”, the girl replied, caressing its head softly, to which the animal posed no resistance whatsoever. Whether it was enjoying it or not, she couldn’t tell. Besides, of course she wouldn’t take the little goat home, Bernie would probably take advantage of it, and by that, it was clear the goat would soon become the owl’s next meal. As for their next activity, Brittany made an effort to not make it obvious she found it somewhat disgusting. Of course she liked cows, animals in general, but extracting milk for constantly stimulating the cow’s parts didn’t suit well with her. Gosh, she didn’t even drink milk nowadays! “Actually…no? I mean, isn’t it gross? Like, it’s a cow’s breast??? Do they even let us do it?” Regardless of the answer, she would follow along. It was Gabe’s decision to invite her and so far it has been a fun ride. No reason to oppose to a suggestion beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Gabe -Britte-   Cowboy Gabe -Britte- EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:46 am

"Well, there is something called breast milk, and a cows offspring does drink from those same udders as well. But, no, i don't think it's quite the same as breasts. Ok i lied, its breasts, and it might be bit lewd if you think of it in a strange context. However, cows are important to milk...because of the..milk..." Gabe ruffled his hair, he was getting lost in his explanation. However, when he got to the cow, the farmer nearby would start to explain. "I already cleaned her and shes secure, so shes good to go! Sit or squat in a position that will allow you to move away quickly if the cow becomes uncooperative on the stool, and use that ol vaseline to lubricate your hands. " Gabe done so and handed the vaseline over to Brittany. "well, looks like its more of a hands on experience. " Wrap your warm hands around two of the four teats. You try first girl...." The farmer said, directing that comment to brittany
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboy Gabe -Britte-   Cowboy Gabe -Britte- Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboy Gabe -Britte-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next