Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paige

Paige

Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige]   Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 4:33 am

"Oh, no, this is not an office. This is my work space." Paige gestured towards one dress form in particular which had the beginnings of an elegant navy vest pinned to the front of it. "Crafting is a bit of a hobby of mine, you see. However, over time, I've completed quite a number of projects and the cells are no place to store them. Thus, Master Igor gave me this room." She turned to Selenus thoughtfully, tucking a hand under her chin.

She had never crafted anything for an animal before, much less one made of metal. Trying to do so would no doubt prove to be a challenge, but it wasn't one she was opposed to. ...But she was getting ahead of herself. Shaking her head lightly to clear away the thoughts, she fixed the canine with another soft smile. "Actually, this hobby of mine may be of use to you."

Paige stood from her desk and walked to a dresser, rummaging through a drawer before pulling out a box, which she shook lightly before crossing back to her desk. Opening the lid, she held the box at Selenus' eye level, allowing him to look inside. Were he to take a peek, he would see fragments of what had once been a lightbulb. "While this may look ordinary, useless even, it was brought to me by a past guest. It had been dropped by a foe and so, confused, the guest brought it to me." Paige set the lid back on the box, placing it delicately on top of the desk. "It contains rather special properties. Weak, but special nonetheless." She leaned daintily upon the desk, crossing her legs at the ankles underneath her long skirt. "I can use items such as this to craft something useful for you, provided you bring me the correct items and a small fee with which I can purchase materials."
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige]   Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 11:20 pm

"I see." So Paige was a clothes designer? Selenus wondered how someone with such long fingernails could efficiently weave or sew anything at all without damaging the project, their nails, or both, but he wasn't about to comment that out loud.  That would be rude. His thoughts would be quickly waved off as the enigmatic yet welcoming woman held a box in front of his visor. Curiously, Selenus would peek inside to find... "...A broken lightbulb?" His confusion would dissipate as he listened to Paige's explanation of the item and what it would be useful for. It came as no surprise that objects related to or held by demons would possess certain peculiar entropic qualities.

Allowing Paige to finish, Selenus would look at her before speaking up again. "Understandable. I can't expect free services from friends when we live in a world run by money, can I? Though I wonder if you or anyone would be able to make something for my... uh... peculiar body frame."
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige]   Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 1:46 am

Paige smiled apologetically at her guest. "I wish I could give you my abilities for free. Master, however, insists we charge our guests; otherwise, he says, we merely cripple you, not encourage you to become stronger. It must be your own strength, not that of any of our abilities, that gets you through your trials."

She found it amusing that Selenus had mentioned the thing that had been on her mind not even five minutes earlier. This amusement came out in the form of a soft laugh as she leaned back and slowly scanned Selenus's body, noting the curves in the metal and his basic dimensions. "Make no mistake, in all my years I have never had the pleasure of creating anything so unique. However, I will not hesitate to rise to the challenge should you ask it of me." She tapped a few fingertips to her lips, blinking curiously. "Anything in particular you would prefer? Hats could be doable, but not recommended. Clothes are possible. Collars, necklaces, or other adornments are also available."
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige]   Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:49 pm

"I see..." It was quite a useful asset to have access to custom-made equipment, though Selenus wondered to what extent exactly could these specially designed pieces really benefit him or his allies in combat. He guessed the only real way of knowing for sure would be to try it himself, wouldn't it? "I'll keep that in mind for when I come up with ideas. Also for uh... when I have any money to my name." Not that that would be happening any time soon, unless he found some contractors willing to pay for demon hunts or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige]   Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 8:15 pm

"Ah, as you like. I promise I shall be here when you need me, and willing to do whatever I am able." Standing straight, Paige picked up the box and walked back to the drawers from which she retrieved the item a minute ago, putting it away before returning to Selenus.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" She tilted her head curiously, running various facts through her mind. Hm...personas, the room, the cells, her store...was there anything else she should tell him...? "Oh..." her eyes lit up with recollection, "I have forgotten to share one last bit of vital information with you. Should you return to the Velvet Room, you shall once again reappear in that cell. However, your shackles have been unlocked, and your door unbarred. Neither will hinder you from now on, and you are free to wander in this room to your heart's content."
// "Is this payback for having scared you... all those years back?" //

The picture of Selenus, curled on the floor of his cell, came unbidden to her mind. Te conversation replayed for her in real time, ringing in her ears. The words, the apology meant for Selenus, died on her lips. Her eyes, suddenly distant, lowered to the floor, but instead of registering it as carpet, it looked to her like the stone floor of the cells.

To Selenus, it would look as if she was beginning to fall asleep on her feet, head drooping low and eyes half-lidded. Yet her posture stayed ramrod straight, shoulders back, hands clasped in front of her, and her balance did not falter.

If Selenus did nothing, Paige would blink and shake her head slightly. She'd then look back at her guest, giving him a tentative smile. "Ah...My apologies. Is there anything else you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige]   Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 12:02 am

"Don't worry, I'm sure I'll end up needing your help sooner or later." Selenus chuckled. Knowing that he had access to such helpful services and supportive people truly put him at ease. It held quite a deep contrast to the emotional state he was in when he first came into the room. In fact, it was almost the complete opposite. Dusting his legs off with his tail, Selenues would thank the velvet attendant once again. "Again: Thank you, Paige. If my expectations of what's ahead of me are correct, then I'm going to need every ounce of help, i'm..." Selenus trailed off as he saw that Paige was... falling asleep? It certainly seemed that way, but... she was still standing and did so in perfect balance. It couldn't be narcolepsy, could it? Was she losing consciousness? Fainting? Oh lord...

"Paige! Paige! Can you hear me? Can you understand what I'm saying?! Answer me!"
Selenus would shout exhasperatedly, positioning himself below and in front of her to catch her expected fall, and grabbing her soulder and shaking it with his tail (making sure to be rough enough to bring her back, but not rough enough to cause any damage to her muscles). Eventually, Paige would come back down to earth, but only to find a worried Selenus quickly retracting his tail and sitting in a regular position, as if he had been caught doing something indecent. "I'm... sorry... I just get paranoid about the health state of people around me. There's a good reason, but I'm not about to tell you a sob story. Unless you want me to, that is..."
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige]   Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 7:07 pm

As Selenus began to to shake her, Paige's head would snap up, eyes wide and mouth opened in a silent gasp. She looked towards her guest, startled, before her shoulders began to relax. Oh...it happened again...

Almost as if wiping away the episode, Paige ran a hand gently across her cheek. Goodness, usually these things didn't get so much attention. Then again, she was normally alone, so that might have something to do with the lack of a fuss...

"My...My apologies, Selenus. Do forgive me. I am afraid this happens on occasion." She sighed after a moment. "It is nothing serious, I assure you. Just a...quirk, if you may."

Oh...oh no. Not this again. A horrid, twisting pit of guilt settled in Paige's stomach as she took in Selenus' timid posture. He sat like that those years ago when she'd been so uncouth and disheveled. No. She was not going to allow him to feel remorse because of her own inadequacies again. Without warning Paige gathered her skirts and dropped to her knees in front of Selenus, cupping his face with her hands gently. "No, Selenus. Your secrets and life are your own; I will not force you to tell them to me. But please, do not fret. I am...broken, for lack of a better term. It is nothing that your world can cure; I was made this way. So please, do not fret. I am fine." She'd watch his face carefully, keeping eye contact.

Should Selenus seem content again, Paige would smile and stand, brushing off her dress. "Now then...do you have any other business to attend to?"

If Selenus was still agitated, Paige would frown and gently pet him with one hand, the other still holding his face gently.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige]   Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 10:23 pm

When Paige dropped to her knees and held Selenus's face in her hands, his initial reaction was that of surprise, but it quickly faded away into mellow pity. It seemed that no matter what he did, he just couldn't stop making Paige feel bad about herself. This needed to stop, but Selenus knew pretty damn well that simple words were not going to fix this matter so easily. He'd just have to adapt to Paige's many quirks; She did so for him, so it would only be fair for him to be jsut as accepting of hers, right?

"I am...broken, for lack of a better term. It is nothing that your world can cure; I was made this way. So please, do not fret. I am fine."

"I... I see..." This hit way too close to home for Selenus. That feeling of absolute hopelessness, and the idea that there was nothing in this world that could possibly set you free from the pains life has bound you with, no matter how big or small they were... he knew them all too well. It wasn't even a deep sorrow of any kind, in fact, it had very little to do with sorrow; That sort of mindset invoked nothing else than an aversion to hope, and one that the affected in question wouldn't be able to recognize, much less confront.

After all, Selenus was introduced into this world with that idea drilled into his head.

"I should probably check up on the outside. As Igor said, time marches on in my world." He'd say as Paige gently held his face in her hand. "It was nice to finally be able to socialize with you. "Mission accomplished" albeit five years too late, amirite?" He'd chuckle as he stood up once again, this time ready to leave. If Paige wanted to say anything else to him, now would be the time. "Goodbye."

As Selenus walked out of Paige's shop and headed for the exit to the Velvet Room, a variety of thoughts ran through his head, but one was definitely prominent...

"I was made this way."

"And I was made to kill." He'd think to himself. "But I've finally found my prime use: That which I'm best suited for..."

As he left the premises of the mysterious, blue room, he'd finish the thought.

"My prime use is to help, and I will see you repaired, Paige."

[Selenus has left the Velvet Room]
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige]   Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 10:05 am

A Bond has been Forged...

Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___priestess_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7s1 Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_moon_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr66a

Attendant Paige of the Priestess Arcana and Selenus of the Moon Arcana has forged a Social Link.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige]   Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh How The Tables Turn [Paige]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2