Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Afternoon Practice: EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Afternoon Practice: EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Afternoon Practice: EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Afternoon Practice: EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Afternoon Practice: EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Afternoon Practice: EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Afternoon Practice: EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Afternoon Practice: EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Afternoon Practice: EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Afternoon Practice:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Afternoon Practice: Empty
PostSubject: Afternoon Practice:   Afternoon Practice: EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 5:17 pm

Takeru sat at the piano, practicing once again in a barren practice hall that he had reserved. He thought about how much things had changed since he had came last...
"I wonder if I'll see the wolf again?" Takeru said, thinking aloud. But he pushed that thought aside, once again starting to play.
"What to play... what to play... I know! I'll play this!" He exclaimed. His fingers began to dance across the keys like a master ballerina at her prime as he played the Toreador March. He did not cease focus until he had stopped playing.
"Any requests?" He said, knowing that while the concert hall he was in LOOKED empty, it may not actually BE empty. He said it this time not out of habit either, but in case anyone was there, and to let them know he wasn't angry at them.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Practice:   Afternoon Practice: EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 3:51 am

It was not that common for Liam to be around Suzie Q, let alone the rented halls that were around there. But sometimes it was good to change the pace and see something new. Maybe it was fate conducting his walk today as he passed through the most different types of people practicing their crafts generally music related in that area. It was a pleasant surprise to listen to someone play the piano when he was walking by, making the man spot in his track and listen to it. If his memory didn't fail him, this was one of the things that had good memories pre-divide attached to it. The melody was not as familiar, but it sure was nice.
When the cue was given by the boy playing, he would smile from the open door and clap slowly before speaking. ~ Nothing in particular, I know very little. But a good song is always a good song. ~
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Practice:   Afternoon Practice: EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 7:08 pm

"Thank you. That was the Toreador March by Georges Bizet from the opera Carmen." Takeru said, smiling. "But if it's anything goes, well... I'm feeling bold so..." he said, beginning to once again focus as he concentrated on the song he was about to play.
"How about...mmmm....ah! I know! The Czardas by Vittrio 
Monti!" He said, starting to play. He knew this probably would be one of the harder things he had to play today, but he didn't care.
He was far to galvanized to stop now. One moment graceful and slow, the next lightning fast and tense, his fingers moved in tune with the song, not ceasing for almost 5 minutes until he had finished playing the song.
"So... how was that? He said to the man.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Practice:   Afternoon Practice: EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:20 am

~ Ah yes! A classic one. Good taste in music you have there. ~ He commented before finding a place to lean on in that practice hall, getting a better spot to listen to the next his the man was preparing. ~ Go for it. ~ The red haired observed before the other started playing, listen to it intently and appreciating the sound waves passing by his ears. It was quite an experience, and sometimes he would even close his eyes to listen to it. ~ How many pair of hands do you have to play that fast, man? ~ He said after the other finished, because even the slowest part was very complex, at least for him.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Practice:   Afternoon Practice: EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:25 am

"Two. It's just that I tend to be very, very good at what I do... and in general,  with my hands." Takeru said.
"Do you play an instrument?" He asked the man curiously. "Oh. By the way, I'm Takeru Kagemaru.  Who are you?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Practice:   Afternoon Practice: EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:55 pm

~ Very good with your hands, huh... ~ He couldn't think into anything other than some perverted stuff after that phrase, what caused him to laugh a little before continuing with the subject, knowing well that that was not what he meant. ~ Well, I played the piano a long time ago... ~ He scratched his head, remembering his kid days and his lessons ~ I'm Liam. Liam O'Neill. Nice to meet you Kagemaru. ~
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Practice:   Afternoon Practice: EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 3:11 pm

"Nice to meet you too, Liam." Takeru said, smiling as well. "So... any more requests for me to play?" He asked him, knowing that he probably didn't have too much time left before he had to go, enough for one last song for today.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Practice:   Afternoon Practice: EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:16 pm

~ Hm, do you know how to play the Irish national anthem in the piano, Telos? ~ It must be a strange request, but it sure would bring back some good memories for him. His grandmother loved to sing that to him in the nights he couldn't sleep properly, and it has been a long time since he didn't heard that.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Practice:   Afternoon Practice: EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 4:24 pm

"Well, almost anyone else here in this town might have said no cause they don't know it, but..." Takeru began, smirking.
"I can and will. My late piano teacher's husband was irish, and as a result, she decides to have me learn it when I heard him singing it one time, and I asked what it was." Takeru said,  smiling. He began to play with the focus of a microscope, and with the precision of a constant machine. When he was done, he smiled and said:
"Was that good? It's been a while since I last played it, but I still remember how to play." He asked Liam.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Practice:   Afternoon Practice: EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 6:37 pm

~ Good to know! Now let's listen to it. ~He closed his eyes as soon as the other began playing, feeling the melody influence his thoughts and memories, taking him back to that moments of peace when he was just an afraid kid in the midst of a mental hurricane. He opened his eyes just when the boy asked about how was it, with a very satisfied smile on his face. ~ Thanks. It was a marvelous remembrance to have... ~
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Practice:   Afternoon Practice: EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 6:41 pm

"I can tell." Takeru said, nodding. "I have to go now, though..." he said. "But if it's not too much trouble, you wanna hang out again sometime? We can exchange phone numbers,  if you like." He asked Liam, hoping he would say yes. One more new friend was always nice.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Practice:   Afternoon Practice: EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 6:53 pm

~ Oh, no problem. ~ He snapped out of his expression, going back to the normal slight smile he was used to. ~ Yeah, sure. My number is... ~ He said the number, taking out his cellphone. ~ Send me a message whenever you want to play some nice things again, k? ~ He smiled happily before turning and getting out the place. ~ See you around, Telos ~
- EXIT -
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Practice:   Afternoon Practice: EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 6:59 pm

"Thank you, and good bye, Liam!" Takeru said.
"Well... he was certainly interesting. We should definitely meet with him again." Twelve remarked. Takeru mentally nodded as he walked off, confident in that he had made the right choice.
Exit. Mission complete. Grade: S. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Practice:   Afternoon Practice: EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:08 pm

Afternoon Practice: 54ri9Up

Liam O'Neill of the Temperance and Takeru Kagemaru of the Hierophant have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Practice:   Afternoon Practice: Empty

Back to top Go down

Afternoon Practice:
Page 1 of 1