Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit)   BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 6:39 pm

She shook her head, thinking. "...To be honest...no! I am not even that famous yet. They say you're successful at modeling when there are man threatening your life and chasing you around. Like, stalkers! I enjoy not being that successful then! Though, I won't deny it'd be fun to have someone around telling how awesome and pretty I am. I mean, I know I am pretty, I am hot, but I also love to be reminded of it" Of course by her tone, she wasn't truly serious about the compliment part coming from a dangerous source.

"Ahh, I just remembered this totally bizarre dream I had tonight! Like, I was chained, shackles on my wrists and ankles, like I'm some sort of slave? And then there was a girl saying something, and a young girl who looked like the big girl's sister or whatever, than a big-nose old guy talking. I wasn't really paying much attention, his nose was like so big... I wanted to touch it... But I do recall him saying something about Personas, Velvet Room bla bla bla!"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit)   BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 11:30 am

Someone was being as shallow as a kiddie pool, eh~? Not that he minded, really. If anything, it was funny to have a character like this next to him. Made him feel more superior. "Haha, yeah, I get what you mean." He'd give her a quick reply before focusing more on what she said afterwards.

"Hmm? Really?" His brow would furrow a bit as he'd start thinking about it. "Did I have a dream like that too? Seems that way, though I can't quite remember it clearly... Oh, holy, yes, I remember now! It was totally weird, I thought it was all just 'cause of all that's happened yesterday, but if you've had the same dream then it can't be! It also said something about doors appearing all over the city and how we're getting the keys to them... Do you think he meant like we're getting actual keys or just something metaphorical? It'd be way creepy if some old dude on the street just randomly comes up to us later on and gives us the keys, haha! Or maybe he's with the Platinum whatevs?"

Now then, what was up with all this? Haha. It was interesting, that was for sure!
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit)   BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 12:09 pm

Brittany's eyes widened a bit, in a mix of curiosity and surprise. "Oh you had that dream too?? But I wasn't at it, was I? It seems like we both had the same dream, and I'm sure it's totally related to what happened last night. Maybe we should find your friend Liam and ask him too? Though I haven't seen him anywhere as well..." She didn't even know where to start looking for him. "Hm, no, the key thing is probably a metaphor for something bigger. I can't poke my finger on what exactly, but we'll find out soon. We can always ask tonight. Like, everything brought up more questions than answers... Anyway, are you, like, going home now? Can I walk with you?" She should probably go home, but still...she rarely had time to talk to Frogerio. Gosh, she barely knew he was so close until recently.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit)   BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 7:25 pm

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, the paranormal phenomena just kept on piling the hell up! Hahahaha! This was brilliant! They both really had the dream and now like... Whoooooooooooooosh! He could just feel his heart pounding harder and faster, and harder and faster, and then harder and faster more and more! "The key... Hmmm! First we gotta find these doors and then we can start working on getting the key, I suppose. Or we can just wait for the big Platinum event tonight. But like, Brit, school ain't over yet." He chuckled at her, grinning. "Did you get carried away or something? It's only recess, haha!"

Speaking of recess... Damn! How long have the two of them actually been talking? The recess was almost over. Like, gone, comprende!? He had to go back to class and be all like, classy in class. "Yeesh, I should actually need to get to class again. Like, recess is almost over." He'd start packing his phone back into his pocket. Has he been holding it the entire time? "A-anyways then, we'll talk later today. I'll send you my phone number over Facebook or like, you do that. That'll give you one stalker to follow you around, so you'll be famous, haha! See ya!"

And with that, Frog would wave goodbye to the young lady. This has certainly been a informative conversation, and he got to laugh with her, no matter how shallowly she projected herself. Usually he could just snark away at those kinds of people, but with her... He somehow couldn't just dismiss her entire personality as such. Whatever the reason for that could be, perhaps it lied in what little he remembered about her from 5 years ago, or from the tiny bits of her reactions he subconciously recognized during the yesterday's demon fight and cheesy Persona nonsense. Either way, he found himself at a loss of words as he turned away and ran towards the school and back to class, although... If she asked, he would stop and go back to the school building together with her and not run off on his own. On their way, they could chat. Or like, not chat... since he was awkward and nothing much was happening in his life aside from the event.

[Frog - Exit]
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit)   BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 2:19 pm

That...was true. They had to return for the classes. At least, Frogerio had. Brittany didn't, she was on training session, and she was dismissed prior do the end time. She should not skip classes, but...eh, it's not like she was too disciplined to attend to formal matters, to begin with. "Oh right... I forgot that. Well..." That was...embarrassing, to say the least. It wouldn't be today she'd manage to walk him home, a major disappointment. But fine, other days might come for this. Frogerio wasn't shunning her totally as well; he even joked about stalking and meeting/talking to her later. She waved, walking backwards as her amber eyes watched his figure disappear into the Academy from behind, until she couldn't spot his body outlines anymore. The girl would turn around...stop, turn her head again... Yeah, he wasn't coming back. There's always next time, right?

( Exit. )
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit)   BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 2:51 pm

A Faint Bond Glows Ever Brighter...

BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_sun_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6ln BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 Persona_4_tarot_deck_hr___jester_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr5cs

Users have Ranked up their social link...

Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit)   BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 2:56 pm

Users get 4 points in the following area:

Brittany:

Frogerio:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit)   BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BritBritBritBritBRITBRITBRIT!!! (Morning - Brit)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2