Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Morning concerts. EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Morning concerts. EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Morning concerts. EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Morning concerts. EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Morning concerts. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Morning concerts. EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Morning concerts. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Morning concerts. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Morning concerts. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Morning concerts.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Morning concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Morning concerts.   Morning concerts. EmptySun May 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Takeru sat down a the piano in an empty room at the concert hall. It had taken him a while, but he finally got aproved to play here.

Sitting dow n, he took a deep breath, and decided to warm up by playing the theme from Gravity falls.

Afterwards, he pondered what to play next, and unconciously said "Any requests?"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

Morning concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning concerts.   Morning concerts. EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:06 pm

Killing time was something Selenus would normally be incredibly skilled at, given the fact the his main hobby prior to awakening consisted of literally doing absolutely nothing. But this day was not pre-awakening, in fact it was his very first day as the proud wielder of a Persona. Selenus needed to prepare for the events that were bound to unfold that night and so he sought out a place hidden away where he could safely summon his Persona to as crucial questions that needed to be asked. He briefly considered going all the way out into the outskirts of the city, but ig he did that he wouldn't have enough time to have a proper interrogation and still be back in time to to be present at the epicenter of things to come. After a while of considering his choices, Selenus opted to sneak into the back of the concert hall, where there was an entrance to an uninhabited alleyway. Unrecorded, unpopulated, unseen and sound-drowning: Perfect for what he needed to do.

As he approached the concert hall however, he heard the distinct sound of piano keys being stroked from inside of it. That's weird... from what he could gather there was no show or concert shceduled for today (Although to be fair, a day where the concert hall went unused was a high rarity in Suzie-Q.). With curiosity weighing heavy on his mind, Selenus decided to sneak into the concert hall through an open window in the back of the building. When he made it to the hall itself, he found an aridly empty collection of unused seats that ended in a lone man playing the piano vigorously at the furthest part of the Hall.

Selenus listened patiently as the man played a tune that he swore he'd heard somewhere before, and once he finished he heard the man speak up... for a request? But... there was no one else here. Well... There was someone now.

Standing in the large seatless column of emptyness that separated the sections of seats in the hall, Selenus spoke up. "How about "My Way" by Frank Sinatra? Do you know how to play that one?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Morning concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning concerts.   Morning concerts. EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:11 pm

Takeru turned, slightly startled, not expecting a reply.
"Uh... yeah. I do. Give me a sec." He said. Though he was surprised, it was no excuse not to play when he knew the song, and had asked for a request.
"Feel free to sing along." He said.

Taking a deep breath, he began to play masterfully, hands gracing the piano keys as gracefully as a figure skating on ice. When he finsihed, he paused, turned, and said: "how was that?"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

Morning concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning concerts.   Morning concerts. EmptySun May 29, 2016 10:34 pm

That was odd. No reaction to his appearance? It mustn't've been the first time this man had seen an ASSW, or possibly even a K0 unit. Sure, there were few people who actually freaked out like he was a monster when they saw him, but to have absolutely no reaction to the robot wolf standing in front of you means one of two things: Either you've seen that same weirdness before, or you've seen even weirder things.

The man began to play the song Selenus requested beautifully. There was no doubt that this man had a massive amount of experience in his trade. Selenus listened with intense pleasure as the mysterious pianist performed the very first song the robot had ever heard in his life, except in a lyricless and unique manner.

"Very impressive. I have very fond memories of that song, and you sir, have made them fonder. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Morning concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning concerts.   Morning concerts. EmptySun May 29, 2016 10:41 pm

"Takeru. Takeru Kagemaru. And you are...?" Takeru said.
"Don't worry, I don't bite either. Frankly, you amaze me, more than anything, actually." He added. While this was true, the other reason was that he had indeed seen weirder (watching weirdmageddon does that to you).
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

Morning concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning concerts.   Morning concerts. EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:03 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Takeru. My name is Selenus." He quipped as he approached the man in a friendly manner. "Really? Well, that's gotta be around the first compliment I've recieved in the last few years. I realize I'm not exactly common, but I'd imagine I'm nothing to be amazed by considering the amount of walking breathing oddities that roam Endymion."

Selenus jumped up onto the stage and took a quick glance at the piano. "Again, you're very talanted at playing Piano. I could've sworn I've heard that first song you played somewhere before, however I can't exactly recall where. Either way, great job. You're lucky to have such a talent, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Morning concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning concerts.   Morning concerts. EmptyTue May 31, 2016 3:07 am

"Nice to meet you, Selenus" Takeru said, then responded carefully, not wanting to offend the now very advanced looking robot. "I... suppose so." Takeru said.
"Although... it's not the only talent I have." He said.
"So anyway...." he said, deciding to sate some of his latent curiousity. "What exactly are you, anyway? And don't say some new model of aibo, or something. Something as advanced as you is not the kind of thing I'd let out of a lab unattended...." he asked. But he shrugged before adding "...but you're here now, and I'm not gonna tell anyone you were here, so... feel free to tell me. That, and what brought you here... my music?"
"Oh. And by the way... that first song was the theme from Gravity Falls, a tv show I watch." He added, as a bit of a side note in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

Morning concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning concerts.   Morning concerts. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 12:28 am

"If you couldn't tell by now, I'm a robot." Selenus chuckled. "An ASSW To be precise. Don't ask what those initials mean, I was never told. ASSWs are robots that have been given a human mind through the use of unconventional technology. I guess a more common term would be a "Sentient machine"."

It wouldn't be the first time he's been asked that, but he was completely fine with it. In fact, Selenus took some degree of pride in being a rarity, mostly because he (unlike other living rarities) was apparently impressive due to the technology needed to make him and keep him alive. "I was trying to meet up with someone, but it's evident they won't be showing up. I got borde of waiting so when I heard your music I came here to investigate."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Morning concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning concerts.   Morning concerts. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 12:39 am

"Huh... who were you supposed to be meeting with...? Never mind, I guess that's not for me to know." Takeru said, sighing. He would have to look up what ASSW stood for, but he got the feeling he wouldn't be able to find out. 
"Oh well. Is that all...?" He asked the robotic wolf. "Cause if it is, I hope we can meet again, that is, if you have to be somewhere...". He said.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

Morning concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning concerts.   Morning concerts. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 1:15 am

"Huh? Oh, I wasn't trying to say that I was busy. In fact, I probably have too much free time on my hands... err... paws to be squandering chances to actually do something." This much was definitely true. If Selenus hadn't something scheduled for that night, he'd probably be lazing off in the park or the swimming society. Again.

"If you don't mind my asking, where did you learn to play piano? I doubt that skill is something you just acquired on your own. Then again, maybe it is, what do I know." Selenus questioned as his tail swished from side to side on the stage floor.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Morning concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning concerts.   Morning concerts. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 1:19 am

"From a teacher, of course... she's dead though... died of cancer a while back..." Takeru said, a wistful look briefly crossing his face. 
"But I still practice, however." He quickly added. "So... you wanna hear me play something else, or no?" Takeru asked Selenus.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

Morning concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning concerts.   Morning concerts. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 10:47 pm

"Oh. I'm... sorry to hear that. Sorry to have brought it up as well. I wouldn't've asked if I had known." Selenus replied, a light tone of regret coating his words.

"Sure. If you're up for it. I'll let you choos this time though. Impress me."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Morning concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning concerts.   Morning concerts. EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 1:01 am

"It's okay." Takeru said.
"I know what to play now..." he said.
He once again began to play, focus unwavering like that of a master surgeon's as he place Bethoven's Ode to joy, not stopping until he had finished.
"How was that?" He said, asking his robotic watcher.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

Morning concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning concerts.   Morning concerts. EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 1:35 pm

"Incredible. I appreciate the symbolism behind playing Ode To Joy after having mentioned your deceased tutor. Not everyone has the ability to turn grief into art. You have my commendation." If Selenus could smile, he'd be smiling.

"But hey, maybe try to keep it under control, yeah? Wouldn't want security to bust in here and kick you out. Wait, did you get permission to play here? Well, whatever. I should get going. It was nice to meet you, Takeru."

With this said, Selenus took his leave. The wonderful music still playing in echo inside of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

Morning concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning concerts.   Morning concerts. EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 1:37 pm

"Okay. I Hope We Meet again." Takeru said, watching his audience leave. Takeru couldn't help but feel he would soon see him again, though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morning concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning concerts.   Morning concerts. Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning concerts.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next