Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:19 pm

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 Wb29g1

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 28bb7v5

Hua Po#1 Lvl:

Speed Demon Lvl:

Hua Po#2 Lvl:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:22 pm

"It's over phantom, let us pass....." Gabe would say as he finishes off the last demon.

stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Miss rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:51 pm

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 U4i9

Conflict Resolved

Experience Rewarded:

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 Tumblr_n93s0m4Nhk1qdpo2no1_500

"That was incredible. I have high hopes for the Platinum Playhouse this time around!"

The Phantom clapped his hands and gave a sly smile. His eyes went from each of them. "If you want to know more about your abilities, and who I am, then meet me in the Backlight District tomorrow night. I'm going to show you all a world the Queen is hiding from you. These small time demons are the least of your worries. But until then..." The Phantom grasped his cape and brought it over himself in one motion. What was previously there was now gone in a blink of an eye. He didn't leave a trace, and it lead to question if he was really there at all, or was just an illusion to begin with. Whatever the case, there were now four new Psyche Terrorists in Endymion. They had awoken to their abilities and now they could see the truths of the world that were previously hidden. They were invited to learn more, if they wished. There was no guarantee what this man was saying was something that would interest them or not. Regardless, the decision was their own, and they had a full day to come to terms with what they'd decide.

In just those few moments, the alleyway became unblocked. The rain continued to fall upon them and the Reporter would lay dreaming upon the hard soil. What they did now was completely up to them. This Psyche Terrorist known as the Phantom had left them to their own devices.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:29 pm

As the demons withered away and The Phantom dissappeared into the dark of night, the black fire enveloping Selenus faded away, revealing the robotic canine beneath. This was it. This power he had just been granted was the one thing he needed to make a change and deliver meaning back to his life. With this power he'd bring so many rotten people to justice, and maybe, just maybe, he'd be able to take him back. "I suppose this makes me a Psyche Terrorist." He thought to himself, but he didn't really care now. Drastic needs called for drastic solutions.

Broken out of his multiple-year-long depression, Selenus laughed a howl-like laugh out into the night before turning around to face the camera crew.

"Are all of you alright?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:52 pm

....... I missed, and the battle was over before I could blink. I honestly don't know what I was thinking or expecting. That comment by that guy, it just hurts all the more. Damnit, I have to hone this power. Hmm, I definently want to know more, and the world the queen is hiding from us? Suddenly things just got a lot darker now. And demons like these are the least of our worries? Great, just great, we have so far to go. Aaaand he just vanishes, wonderful. But now we got to decide on what to do with this reporter. It seems that she can definently keep secrets, but she had better not divulge our names when giving news about this. In fact giving news about this itself would be dangerous based on this guy's statement. Damnit, I hate being forced to into a path without knowing what lies ahead. "Umm, yes we are..... who are you exactly?" Seriously, who is this robotic canine that just also gained a persona?

Oh god, is Jack all hyped because of this situation? HOLY SHIT! Did his persona just try to cleave his head off!? And he just shrugs it off!? "Umm, based on what we are now, I don't think it would be a good thing if she saw us." I phase out unconsciously out of my disguised form. "Whoa, guess that is over with. Anyway, we need to figure out what to do with this reporter. Any suggestions other than telling her everything?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:11 pm

Platinum playhouse? What are you talking about?" None of it was making any sense, but the phantom said he would be here tomorrow night to show them the real Endymion if they showed up. Afterwards, the phantom terrorist went and disappeared. "He's gone..." Gabe's powers also disappeared, but he still felt as if he had a little bit lingering in his soul.  Looking to the robot dog, Gabe would then nod. "thank you for the assistance, your scan somehow.... sent information to my brain... and we knew what could hurt the speed deacon. I appreciate your resistance...... "  Gabe really was grateful to the dog.

However, he then and saw Jack get attacked by his own persona. "Jack!" Gabe would say as he took a step forward, preparing to do something as a red card appeared in his hand.. However, it seemed as if Jack was safe, with the threat averted, the card dissipated.  "There is alot we don't know. Maybe thats how hes getting us to come tomorrow, there is a stipulation for our personas. Lack of control might get them to attack us... it it could be something more that he he did..... " Gabe took out his glasses and pushed them up on his face.

"We should should exchange contact information in case anything weird happens before tomorrow night, whoever is planning to show up tomorrow. Also,  try to see if you can still use any of your powers?  Or anything left over? You know yourself, you can probably feel something. " Gabe had that red card, and he felt it was fire related. " Besides meeting tomorrow night, we need to do something about the reporter. I dont mind carrying her back to the station. Its...underhanded..but maybe we can guilt trip the fact that she fainted in the middle of the interview and the compensation of us showing up  should be wired to our accounts anyway. We unintentionally risked our lives, but this job today was promised money. Might as well hold off the information about meeting the phantom tomorrow as well, she cant see the demons, thats a liability and we can hardly protect ourselves.

Gabe then pushed his glasses up again. "As i was trying to say, just a suggestion.   Any objections?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 10:53 pm

"Thank you for the assistance, your scan somehow.... sent information to my brain... and we knew what could hurt the speed deacon. I appreciate your assistance...... "

The glass-wearing man left a gap in his speech, which was follwed by the blonde man behind him asking for his identity.  Selenus took the chance to introduce himself. "Selenus. And you're more than welcome; cooperation is a key part in success in any battle. Though to be honest, I had absolutely no idea I could do that." He scratched the ground with his tail sheepishly.

Before he could ask for the glass-wearing man's name, the stitched boy's Persona appeared behind it and... tried to chop his head off? Selenus was about ready to assault the Persona, but refrained when he saw it dissipate and the stitched boy started laughing. Did he find nearly dying amusing? That would explain the stitches.

"There is alot we don't know. Maybe thats how he's getting us to come tomorrow, there is a stipulation for our personas. Lack of control might get them to attack us... it it could be something more that he he did..... "

"I highly doubt it." Selenus spoke up. "His Persona trying to kill him seems more of a personal issue to me. My Persona was kind with me, giving me words of encouragement that uh... prevented me from doing something I would've regretted. Maybe his Persona just hates his guts."

Selenus's attitude towards the stitched boy changed completely once he heard what he called him next.

"TOY?!" Selenus bellowed. "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM A MILITARY-GRADE WEAPON. IF I WANTED YOU DEAD YOUR PERSONA WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO WASTE ITS TIME WITH!"

Seemingly ingoring Selenus completely, the stitched man left the scene without another word, presumably way too infatuated with cockiness from the gain of a Persona to give a damn about anything.

"Tch. I for one agree that we should stay connected. If your phones have a radio feature or app, you can reach my codec at this frequency."
Selenus grabbed the reporter's notepad and pen and scribbled down his radio frequency. He should probably look into getting a phone installed as well... radio was hardly used outside of thge military. "I'm going to need your names and phone numbers as well."

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 11:29 pm

"I don't know, maybe that is the case." A persona going berserk and attacking it's owner, I just can't understand that. I don't even really understand what a persona is, nor how it will affect us. "Yeah, that would be a good idea, we don't know what could happen and planning beforehand would be quite advantageous. Yes, I can still use them, I can feel the power within me. Yeah, we should definently drop her off. Hmm, yeah I guess it was promised money, but I can think of another reason you would want that." I smile slyly at him. Yeah, we probably should, there is the risk factor for her, but it also seemed that 'The Phantom' didn't want her involved in this. No, no objections to it. Umm, no Jack, tonight we were just attacked by demons and leaving her alone and unconscious, in a vehicle or not, could possibly be lifethreatening to her. Shady huh, speaking of shady, are you happy with what you got?" I say spitefully. He wanted this and just shrugs off any danger associated with it. This kind of attitude towards something so important and dangerous really pisses me off.

"What? We all have a stake in this Jack, and organizing is probably the only way we are going to be able to get through this. Yeah, we do wear them for a reason, but only talking to each other in the night when we can do this stuff is stupid when we have so much more time to learn about each other and plan." He is just walking off, that cheeky bugger. I honestly think that he views this situation as a one time ride of a lifetime. "Thank you for the assistance Selenus. Hmm, maybe your right, he does seem... quite unhinged. I don't think that his persona hates him, because I think I'm getting the vibe of them being crazy. WELL THEN." Note to self, do not piss off Selenus. "Yeah, okay." I scribble down the frequency on a notepad in my pocket, along with aluding to the other events. If this gets taken from me and they figure too much out, I am screwed. "Oh, yes, my name is Tatsui Kitao, and this is my phone number." I scribble down my phone number on my notepad, tear the piece off, and hand it to Selenus. "Now that that is settled, I think we should get this reporter back inside, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 3:14 am

Jack wait!" Gabe tried to stop jack for the man to listen to reason, but he was already gone. "Sigh..." Gabe took off his glasses and rubbed his temples. "Jack is a smart man, believe it or not, i'm sure he can take care of himself. " All he could really do is have faith in Jack, regardless of what the guy thought of everyone else. "Gabe picked up the reporter and put her over his shoulder. "I'll place her in the van so she can at least get out of the rain.

Gabe would then exchange contacts with the other two. "I have to cut this short, but we are outside in the rain. And right now, we are wanted criminals by nature. I think we should get a move on, contact me if anything. See you tonight, and most of all, don't use your real names at night, call me Shotaro if anything. "Gabe would then place the reporter in the news truck and depart.

- exit

OOC: Gotta study, hate to cut this short but we can rp the day after
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:37 pm

Sorry I didn't do this sooner.

Le [Exit]
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 10:01 pm

[Selenus fucked off as well]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 11:01 pm

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 180px-JudgementCard

A New Path has opened...

Gabe, Jack, Tatsui and Selenus have established a Social Link with the "Abettors of Chaos" aligned with the Judgement Arcana...

Gabe, Jack, Tatsui, and Selenus have ranked up their bond with one another...

Social Qualities:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]   The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Phantom [Event :: Night :: Speed Topic]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next