Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Phantom [Case File 01]

Go down 
+5
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Ryugon
Brittie
Moonie
Philemon
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

The Phantom [Case File 01] Empty
PostSubject: The Phantom [Case File 01]   The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 12:58 am

Request Name: The Phantom

Client: The Reporter

Time of Day: Night

Number of Participants: - (Topic may be split in groups of four if number grows too large)

Specific Character Class: Open to those who will be aligned to the Psyche Terrorists

Prerequisites:

*Must have completed three topics with your character.

*Must not have used your Night time.

*Must be aligned with the Platinum Playhouse.

Difficulty: Easy - Enemies are weaker in strength. They use only tier 1 skills and all have atleast two to three weaknesses. These missions are the easiest and give you little reward.

Description: Hello! So I was contacted by a Phantom Thief that's going to be appearing in Vista Square tonight. I want to interview him but my camera crew thinks it's too dangerous. They won't help me but I'm not passing up this scoop. So I need you to be my camera crew, and we'll find the Phantom ourselves! This job is under wraps, so if things go south we won't have the cadets or police to bail us out. Make sure you're ready if you're signing up, okay? I'll meet you tonight at the SMILE News Studio! If you're interested, sign your name below!

Reward:

*750 VC

*Awakened

*Sidearm with Ammunition

*100 character exp

Code:
[font=Georgia][b]Request Name:[/b] The Phantom

[b]Client:[/b] The Reporter

[b]Location:[/b] Vista Square - SMILE News Studio

[b]Time of Day:[/b] Night

[b]Number of Participants:[/b] - [i](Topic may be split in groups of four if number grows too large)[/i]

[b]Specific Character Class:[/b] Open to those who will be aligned to the Psyche Terrorists

[b]Prerequisites:[/b]

[i]*Must have completed three topics with your character.

*Must not have used your Night time.

*Must be aligned with the Platinum Playhouse.[/i]

[b]Difficulty:[/b] Easy - Enemies are weaker in strength. They use only tier 1 skills and all have atleast two to three weaknesses. These missions are the easiest and give you little reward.

[b]Description:[/b] Hello! So I was contacted by a Phantom Thief that's going to be appearing in Vista Square tonight. I want to interview him but my camera crew thinks it's too dangerous. They won't help me but I'm not passing up this scoop. So I need you to be my camera crew, and we'll find the Phantom ourselves! This job is under wraps, so if things go south we won't have the cadets or police to bail us out. Make sure you're ready if you're signing up, okay? I'll meet you tonight at the SMILE News Studio! If you're interested, sign your name below!

[b]Reward: [/b]

[i]*750 VC

*Awakened

*Sidearm with Ammunition

*100 character exp[/i][/font]
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Case File 01]   The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 12:59 am

Those who have already signed and are guaranteed entry into Main Topic if split into Fours:

Gabe

Xombie

Death
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Case File 01]   The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:58 am

Selenus is interested. Not sure if prologue threads qualify for the three topics requirement though. Either way the requirement'll be met before night time anyway.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Case File 01]   The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptyTue May 17, 2016 9:21 am

Brittany volunteering for this! Like Selenus, I'm not sure if Prologue threads count for this, but by the occasion night time arrives, I'll have the requirement done anyway~
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Case File 01]   The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptyTue May 17, 2016 11:26 am

Liam is going too. Same as both above.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Case File 01]   The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptySat May 21, 2016 7:44 am

Can't not go with hot Brit and Liam, geee
Frog is coming, if only because he'd seen What's her face's name on the list, wait, what's her face's name... Guaaaaa!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Case File 01]   The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptySat May 21, 2016 8:56 am

f

Last edited by BreakFree! on Sat May 21, 2016 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Case File 01]   The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:03 am

Bernard is going with Brit, Because she isnt leaving me home alone :v

Animal Negligence

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Case File 01]   The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 5:03 pm

^ same, ill collect my money and go
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Case File 01]   The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 5:55 pm

I never technically signed IC, but I should still get muh reward. I'll be claiming it now.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Case File 01]   The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:16 pm

Claiming the reward.

I'll just count my character as out on the thread... so yeah.

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t4258p25-the-phantom-event-night-speed-topic

Collecting 750 VC, Gun, 10 rounds of ammo, and 100 xp.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Case File 01]   The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 10:51 pm

Brittie wrote:
Brittany volunteering for this! Like Selenus, I'm not sure if Prologue threads count for this, but by the occasion night time arrives, I'll have the requirement done anyway~

Claiming the Rewards I go.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Case File 01]   The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 11:45 pm

The red haired one is claiming his rewards!
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Case File 01]   The Phantom [Case File 01] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 2:56 pm

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t4259p45-the-phantom-event-night-slow-topic#45520

- My master is claiming too! Albeit a bit late to the party... That's what makes him so loveable! -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom [Case File 01]   The Phantom [Case File 01] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Phantom [Case File 01]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next