Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quinny

Quinny

Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning]   Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 9:52 pm

"Gio-san is right, you don't have to have money to look good. I personally think if you feel good then you look just as good." She smiled a bit, placing her arm on Athena's shoulder. "Besides, you look just like your just like mother, how could you not be pretty as heck?" She laughed in a playful way, but not in a way that would make it seem like what she had just said was a joke. She felt like making her friends feel better was the best she could do for them, since she could barely do anything for herself. "And yeah I do have to learn how to work in my field, but I've been sure I won't make it long enough to surpass my parents, so my sister will have to take my place when the time comes. But it makes my mother feel normal about all of this, so I let her and my father play it out." She snickered a bit. "It's the least I can do." A blog was now on her mind, maybe she would really start up one and see where it goes?
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning]   Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 2:53 pm

"You're both too kind." Athena said as she lowered her head, compliments about her looks weren't rare and she knew that she was beautiful and that she would probably grow even prettier with the years, still she wouldn't mind to also wear those expensive dresses she saw on television or perhaps one of those diamond necklaces Akira's mother's friends favored. Within moments the conversation had turned another bleak turn, Akira was so well aware of her unavoidable passing that it made Athena feel the hair of her neck rise up. Everyone was going to die eventually but to know that you probably don't have much time left at this young age, it was torture. "Have you guys heard about that new movie coming out this Summer? I hear it's based in Lovecraftian lore, sounds interesting, no?" Athena attempted to change the subject once again.
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning]   Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 9:56 pm

This disease really made things grim for the girl, good thing Athena was there to change subjects"I'm not really into terror that much, the genre is a hit or miss for me, and more often than not it's a miss... But i hear a lot of good things about Lovecraft, i guess i'll give it shoot."After pondering on the idea for a while GioGio simply shrugged, there weren't many movies that really interested him at the moment"I'd much rather watch a noir movie though, even though they aren't very popular now days."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning]   Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 8:43 am

"I never really got into Lovecraft, but I'm sure it would be interesting to read nonetheless, so the movie might be interesting." Akira listened to both of her friends speak, thinking for a moment. "I must admit I really like those movies about technology, like the Matrix. They're always just easy to catch my attention, and I usually understand and correct most of the things the characters say or do. Cause I have yet to see a movie that accurately portrays the process it takes to hack into a system without leaving footprints." She laughed a bit, looking at boy. "Well Gio-san, maybe next time you visit we can all go try out this Lovecraft movie. It would be an experience for all of us to say the least, and maybe by that time I'll be allowed to go out of the house without body guards." She eyed a woman in a black suit who looked away when she noticed the heiress was looking directly at her. Of course they could all go to the movies together, if she was still alive by then.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning]   Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:49 am

"Don't worry about them, it's an interesting experience for me. I feel like I'm meeting with the head of state." Athena replied. Even though they made her feel uncomfortable most of the time they created interesting situations. She knew that probably she was never going to have someone guarding her the way Akira had and so she liked to pretend that it was her life these bodyguards were protecting and not Akira's, even though she was certain they would shot her if that meant protecting the Umeo heiress. "Noir movies are fine. I like their aesthetic but they always seem so predictable. The reason I like Lovecraft is because his lore is simply mindblowing." It was a pity she had trouble sleeping after reading his novels but she liked terror too much to quit. "If only I was braver I would watch movies like that alone but....let's just say that I need someone to hold my hand when things are about to get serious."
Back to top Go down
GioGio

GioGio

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning]   Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 1:54 am

"I really can't tell when something is accurate when it comes to tech, but i have seen a few movies that just look silly... Like two people using the same keyboard while pressing random buttons."GioGio commented, he had no idea of how it worked, but he was sure slamming a keyboard wouldn't help"Of course Akira, that sounds like fun."Should he ever the opportunity to hang out with them again, there wouldn't be a reason for him to not go.

"I think there is a lot of charm the cynical detectives, the femme fatales and the mood that comes with the genre... I guess that's just me."He'd chuckle once he had finished his sentence"You don't have any friends that can come with you, Athena?"He asked, if he had to guess she had friends that could go with her but they probably thought it was too weird or creepy for their taste.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning]   Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 1:53 am

Akira laughed slightly, nodding her head. "I will admit, it does take some time to hack into any system. Some movies really pull it off, but some movies make it look easy enough for an untrained kid to do out of his basement. I fail to do it out of my computer lab back at home and I have extensive training in it." She looked towards Athena when Gio had asked her if she had anyone else to go with, smiling a bit. "I wish I could go to the movies with you, but mother wouldn't allow that. sadly. Maybe someday though." That was the first time in the last year that she even said maybe to anything referring to the future, as if there was a chance she would survive this. Maybe it was being around these people; friends who thought she was going to live for a long time and didn't want her to die. Eitherway, she did feel better saying that, even if deep down she knew it wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning]   Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Ties [Gio/Athena - Morning]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2