Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down

Go down 
+4
Deshi
Grantus
The Countess
Godai
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 3:37 am

"Hrm... Well... if you say so. I'll back down..." His system was reaching critical levels anyway. He'd overheat any moment now... "I'd... suggest backin-" But before he could warn the others, his systems overheated. His eyes rolled back into his skull, and a hot cloud of smoke from the vaporized cooling agent erupted from all over the androids skin, as he collapsed onto his knees with a metallic *Clunk*.

System Status: OVERHEATED!
Cooldown Measures: ENGAGED. - Estimated Time until complete cooldown: 20-30 minutes.

He'd lie there, probably to the confusion of everyone else around who hadn't seen an Anti-shadow suppression weapon before. The steam itself wasn't dangerous, but it would most likely be really uncomfortable standing in, given it's intense heat. Touching the now overheated Phalanx without some protective gear, on the other hand, would surely singe any skin pretty badly. He knew the risks of using Orgia mode, and this would be his very first own overheat. Not a paticularly pleasant experience...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:43 pm

Simon and Lewis looked upon Shun as he achieved his Ultimate strength. Lewis smirked, and laughed like he heard the best punchline.

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 KzFJHu4

"Shunnosuke, I've never seen you so fierce...but dammit if you didn't make my blood chill. I got your back, now that I can actually help." When he heard Azami threaten him, Lewis gave her a glance. " I used to be just like you. If you don't want to be disappointed and stay cynical that's your call, but we can agree at the very least that this will not end well if we get into an actual fight. My friend here can probably whoop some ass," He said, placing his hands in his pockets. Seeing them back down was nice. He wasn't against a fight if needed. Shunnosuke didn't know it, but seeing him grow lit something in Lewis' heart. He never truly had much of a decent outlook on life, even when they spoke in prison. But in two years, the young man changed, and he was glad to see a snob  like him turn into someone that's still a snob, but a noble snob. Simon looked at Joshua with a grimace. "The thing is, she probably would have agreed with you. I disagree with her too. But I know you both are my friends. I believe in you, and I won't watch you turn into something that I can see in myself." He went silent, and would not address anything until the conflict stopped. Everyone was tense, and they wanted to believe that this could turn in a better direction. YumiAmi☆♥ grimaced. "You pity me too much. I won't ask for any mercy, since in the grand scheme of things I matter as much as that ant next to your shoe. But fine. I'll tell you what I feel like telling you." It seemed to be going well, though a voice from the silver-tongued man was enough to break the surface of their own bubble of conversation.

"I think this has gone on long enough...."

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 Tumblr_mx77ggWT6P1rx1dfqo1_500

Suddenly mounds of flesh would snap over their heads in the shape of an ugly branch, as it would collapse around the body of the defeated girl, and encase her in the mounds, before it returned to Analee, as the body was held in her arms, still trapped in the flesh. YumiAmi ☆♥ of course was in no position to resist, and would be whisked away by Analee, who took a look at Joshua with a concern, before reverting to a state of emotionlessness and making her way into the building with the body of the woman.

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 Tumblr_ncy5m7NnjL1r2r2x7o1_500

Zackary smirked. "While your moment was cute and all, I am sure I can answer the questions she could if we meet. Come up and see me, and we shall converse." And with that, he would remain at the top for them to arrive. Adiyna however, would attempt to charge at Zackary, who would respond by ducking under a punch he threw, and sent a foot against his chance, back onto the pavement. The strange thing was that Adiyna looked to be rather quick, but Zackary had turned around before his charge, as though his reflexes were near superhuman. What happened to him? "You're nowhere near as strong as I am. I don't wish to kill you yet myself. I only want the woman. Why don't you wait till the rest get up here?" Adiyna looked at him. He wanted to save YumiAmi☆♥ in all seriousness, even if they weren't the closest of allies, but for now, he would consent. He had plenty to speak of regarding the others as well.

Skill Used:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:15 pm

Everything actually worked out well in the end, even though he didn't disagree with how it all ended. Joshua had thought Azami was going to start attacking and he was ready to allow that familiar ache to happen again to summon Yamato-Takeru. But, she was able to stand down. Perhaps this was a blessing in its own way or a curse. No one knew.

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 PY1jmz4

Joshua looked down at the ground and said nothing for a while. Nothing really seemed to make sense to him about Simon anymore. He felt like screaming in annoyance at all of this, but this wasn't the place or the time for it. All he could say was a, "We'll see...."

Joshua glared at their fallen enemy as if to tell her with his expression that it would be unwise to not tell everything. But his scowl wouldn't last long as Zachary and Analee both decided to become relevant once more and what happened next occurred suddenly. But once the red-head retrieved YumiAmi and Zachary beckoned them to come up, his glare became ever more intensified. He had no words for either of them. But he did for everyone else.

"Let's go. Can't keep him wai--Whatthefuck?" he yelped as Phalanx finally collapsed, "...Oh for the love of Christ!"

The steam almost hit him as he jumped back in surprise. He stared at the thing incredulously. Shadows, Primordials, Angels, Demons, and Personas were a thing that he apparently knew for a while. But to think robots are also a thing? He wondered if there was no end to the madness in this world. At this point, he just wasn't going to be surprised at what's happening anymore.

Clearly that thing was going to be hot to touch and there was no way they could carry him normally.

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 LlVsMMg

"Tch. Yamato."

The Persona returned upon his command, causing the amber color to return to his eyes once more. It carried Phalanx carefully while being unaffected by the heat for now.

"Let's not waste time. C'mon," he called out for everyone else to follow while starting to head inside the building with Yamato-Takeru and Phalanx in tow.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 2:24 am

For the entirety of the confrontation, the Kurosawa assumed his quiet stance. He may have a lot to say, but no will to actually give moral lessons on anyone, no matter how much they were actually deserving of it. And not for a moment, he averted his sight from the trio in front of him, locking right to Azami's. That girl... His memory didn't fail him, there was something familiar about her. Like he had met her previously in a different occasion, and it's something he could only notice now, paying a closer attention due to the moment. Shunnosuke of course couldn't point his finger on how or where exactly, but the easily recognized reproachable attitude was there. In whatever way, he did mean it: he felt confident enough to not stand in the background anymore and let others do the fighting. It was different right now, accepting his Final Self meant he could actually fight for himself.

Oh, just ignore her, Lewis. — The Persona User scoffed arrogantly at the girl while is defensive stance changed back to his straight posture. Astraea and his newfound Persona disappeared, fading gradually in thin air. — Empty threats won't change the fact they are the only thing she can do now that this "manchild" and his "boytoy" struck her nerves, nothing else. At least let her pretend she still has some pride unbroken... — Of course Shunnosuke could partake verbal clashes back and forth if he wanted, almost as if it was some sort of sport or personal pleasure to him. For someone who's virtually powerless, in the physical sense of the word, he had learned to compensate with his intelligence, eloquence and social influence, ways of making a classy and intimidating impression. However, he had priorities. Lecturing Azami at how much hypocrisy she has been pouring out and how she has shown to be no different than YumiAmi was not one of his, even if he wouldn't pass the opportunity of making fun of her attempt to sound oh-so-dangerous, and no matter how hard were her efforts to place guilty and responsibility upon Shunnosuke, he knew in his core he did the right thing. He chose to have no regrets, but instead a clean conscience, and that's a priceless feeling regardless of the consequences that may come. Fighting her right now was not one either, and judging by the sudden collapse from the third member of her party, the Wild Card was clearly at a disadvantage here should they engage into another battle. Phalanx's being shut down did attract some attention and curiosity from Shunnosuke, almost a sudden scared reaction that made his almond eyes widen up a little. Was the battle too much for the poor guy (guy?) to handle? In any event, Shunnosuke didn't make more than stare curiously at him. The dark-haired robot would be pampered by his team mates, anyway, not like the Kurosawa had to bother and assist him, unaware of the mechanical nature of his former ally/enemy — he did hear the metallic sound Phalanx made when he felt unconscious, but...that was his imagination, wasn't it? He couldn't actually be one more... Oh Lord. That said, his priority was way ahead: Zachary.

... — Analee was still under his control, it seemed. And YumiAmi has some use to him... Not what Shunnosuke expected, at all. Though Zachary since the start made his short-haired right-hand man (or girl, in this case) focus her assaults on her and the panda-hooded kid, Shunnosuke couldn't help but wonder what exactly he had in his sleeves for YumiAmi now she had expired her strength. Knowing Zachary, it was something up to no good. — I agree with him. Time is against us here... — He nodded upon Joshua's decision and, waiting for Simon and Lewis to follow, headed to where Zachary is right after. They may not see eye-to-eye, but their goal here was one and the same. And there are still some questions left unanswered from long ago...
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Shunnosuke's remark stung. It was bad enough that Azami was forced to leave Yumi a threat, but now the Kurosawa had decided to pour salt on her wounds with his mockery. She shot him a glare and opened her mouth to reply with some sort of comeback or insult of her own, but no words came to mind. A sullen, defeated expression crossed her face and the humiliated girl would hurriedly turn away from him in an effort to hide it. "He's not worth my time," She'd think bitterly as she continued onward toward the tower. Thankfully it appeared that no further interruptions----

*THUD*

Son of a bitch.

A loud metallic clang rang out and reached the woman's ears. What was it this time? At this point it was getting to be more annoying than it was concerning. With an exasperated sigh, Azami would skid to a stop and turn to face the direction the sound came from. What she saw next, however, wasn't exactly what she was expecting. It seemed Phalanx had passed out and was releasing... steam? Was that steam? That definitely wasn't normal. And that clunk -- did that come from him? Her brow raised in confusion briefly before suddenly it hit her.

"...Seriously? Robots?"

It was a rather dull reaction to such an odd revelation, but at this point it was all she could muster up. So much had happened in so little time to the point where she couldn't really say the existence of an entity like Phalanx was that shocking to her. For a moment she was worried that his lack of consciousness would prove problematic, but thankfully Joshua had things under control and used his Persona to pick him up. Giving him a look of gratitude, she'd nod in agreement with him and resume following him to the tower. Hopefully Zackary could shed some light on this whole situation. Though Azami did have to wonder... If shit hit the fan and they ended up fighting him, would things play out the same as they did with YumiAmi? Would Shunnosuke insist on sparing him as well? After all, to do otherwise would make him nothing more than a hypocrite.

"..."

All Azami could do was hope things wouldn't come to that. Conflict with Zackary was undesirable enough on its own right. She didn't want to have to deal with Simon, Lewis, and Shun on top of that. But if they continued to insist on sparing threats without concern for the consequences or ramifications of doing so then there wasn't any other option available to her. She'd have no choice but to fight.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 2:21 pm

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 180px-judgementcard1

You all take one step towards the heart of the matter. Though there was strife, you have all understood that the true goal was just up ahead. You move forward to one who may have a huge hand in the crisis you face...

Everyone's Judgement Arcana social link has increased. Players can join the 'Band of Revolutionaries' Social link...

Everyone has either formed a social link or ranked up with each other, including Simon, Lewis and YumiAmi☆♥...

Everyone has established a social link with Analee of the Death Arcana...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down   Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Standansen Rally: Shit Going Down
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next