Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] Empty
PostSubject: Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]   Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:28 am

It's been a while since he visited the island. Nothing much about it seemed to have changed a lot, always at the risk of flooding. This place was due for some improvement, but as Simon had said, maybe this island may be fortunate enough to get some changes later on.

Each step meandering through this place did bring back a lot of memories. Most of them have been in the Stadium, but it still brought them back anyway. The fights with the Egg and Nesoi were something that did cause a shiver down his spine even now. Joshua had wondered how he was able to get out of that sticky situation.

But, he shook himself away from his reverie. This was no time to reminisce. As Simon had told him earlier, this was a definite danger zone. This was where Zackary ruled. It was definitely risky to come into their turf like this. But, if Simon was right, no one knew the 'underground' than those who lived there. Any recourse to find necessary information is pretty much cut off at this point.

It's at this point that risks are expected now. And a painful death may be waiting for them both. It was strange. Joshua didn't feel as scared in all honesty. Yes, people are still capable of harming him and neither Simon or he could use their Personas. But after having to fight Primordials? Nothing could scare him that easily. Maybe cause him to feel nervous, but nothing at all could be as scary as facing those monsters.

Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] UTQ8cRV

"Guess we should go find someone and ask where to go. Let's hope we somehow come out in one piece."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]   Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 12:44 am

Simon showed up behind him. He wasn't sure what to think when it came to searching the slums. He could easily do it himself with certain resources he had, but Joshua on the other hand would be left in the cold. "Well, we have a choice here. We can split up, or we can go together. I'm sure I can get it done soon if I needed to. Meanwhile you can ask around and see if you can learn anything about what he's doing. Just be careful if you ask the wrong guy the wrong thing." It was Joshua's call, to see how he wanted to go about investigating. Zackary's men were easy to identify, wearing similar clothes and symbols to the man, and making it clear who they work for if someone upset them.

People that can be spoken to:

Objective:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]   Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 1:29 am

He nodded at Simon as he took what he said into consideration. Turning his head around, there were what seemed to be similarly attired people. Clearly, they were part of the gang. Joshua quietly thought about who to go after and what questions to ask. This information-gathering part will be crucial. He needed to get a good result here.

"We'll cover more ground if we split," Joshua finally decided and then pointedly looked towards the single man in the alleyway, "Take that guy. I'll cover the ones in the restaurant. Just be careful to not have him lead you further inside. You'll be vulnerable. Try to stay out of the alley when you can and holler if you need me. Good luck."

With a brief nod, he left Simon to take care of this guy. Joshua knew Simon wasn't exactly a great guy when it came to handling direct confrontation, if his relationship with Rinna back in the cafe two years ago was worth noting. But then again, Rinna did have quite the hardass attitude. Which is why he didn't send Simon to the one trying to flirt with the girl, bothering that one would just immediately earn his ire. With just one man, he knew Simon should be able to handle himself.

Joshua made his way towards the restaurant and went inside. Upon entering, he immediately located the group of four and started to approach them with a friendly smile. With his footsteps and how much closer he was coming towards them, they should be able to notice him coming.

Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] ZcKPYpS

"Hey there, guys. How are you doing today?"

He did his best to look friendly and harmless as he could. There were four of them and only one of him. Joshua wasn't exactly too confident he'd do well against these odds. But, hey, at least he had a plan.

"You guys cool if I talk with you? I'll even buy you all lunch, if that's alright. Whaddya say?" he offered with his face still giving the same smile.

He was hoping this would work. Joshua had some savings, most of them of what he inherited from his parent's savings and the life insurance as his parents passed away. Together, they made a nice sum that would let him live comfortably for a some time if he was being frugal. With these numbers, he was sure he could pay for what they want to eat. But, it was going to make a noticeable dent. Oh the sacrifices...

Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]   Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:37 am

Simon nodded and followed after the lone man at the alleyway, almost immediately vanishing out of sight. It was a bit of a skill; he simply had a knack for staying out of the direct attention. Since he gave him a specific place to start, he was confident he would have his answer soon. Meanwhile, the four looked at Joshua strangely as he wandered near them. They all wondered why he suddenly showed up, even offering to pay them money. The first thug wore a green bandana, and seemed to be the biggest and baddest of the group. He was the first to speak. "Well? What do you want kid? Offering to pay for our lunch when we can just take it? Here to pay your taxes?" he said, while the other three watched. One was a woman with pink highlights in her hair. One was a thin man who looked like he didn't belong, very thin and lanky, but he still had the face of a gang member. The forth was simply off to the side, wearing most of the equipment, gloves, a hat, jacket and all. The three remained quiet while the Big Man spoke. Joshua could try to talk him down, or talk to others, or choose to spread their message out as a whole, but there may be risks. How would he go about doing it?

Current Mood:

Big Man:

Pink Girl:

Thin Man:

Hat Man:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]   Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 1:19 am

Despite the smile that Joshua wore and the offer for lunch, looks like none of them took him that seriously. Instead, it just made him too much of a target. A little munchkin. The big guy here, definitely the usually stereotyped thug who just wants to make a name for himself as some big tough guy. His self-esteem is probably so heavily linked to brawn that, it's really pitiful. In the end, Joshua was still too much of a timid and "nice" guy at heart. That much is true. Though, he decided to change gears a little bit. Hell, this guy wasn't scary at all. There were far more scarier things...

Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] FT4L0jR

"I'm not interested in your bravado, man. I already know you're a "tough as hell" dude, but I didn't come here for that. I came here offering an olive branch for a request to find someone and now you want to fuck my shit up," Joshua sighed with a nonchalant shrug as he shook his head at him and then adjusted his glasses with a finger, "C'mon man. Not cool. Not cool at all. Trying this hard is really uncalled for, y'know? Is this how you treat people who are trying to be nice? Especially if it's someone who helped get rid of the Primordials two years ago?"

Of course, the four of them would likely hear what he just said. He had helped fend off Ananke from killing the rest of the gang. And even taken down the rest of the Primordials, Nesoi and likely Thesis, off the Standansen Stadium. He wondered if some of the people from the Ananke Incident were in this group. If they were, then maybe they could try to recognize him. To help them jog their memory, he started to take off his glasses and put them aside in a pocket where it won't be broken.

Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] A7O3Uy5

"By the way, if you want to look tough, try again when you can even do a tenth of the damage and fear-mongering Ananke is capable of. Can't say you're worth your salt if all you do is try to scare people that are smaller than you."

Joshua had that rather calm, yet murderous look on his face. He was serious and honest in what he said. He was doing all he can to keep himself in check. Though, he may tip over soon. Someone may get hurt. And all his previously checked emotions that was bottling up inside him, was ready to overflow at a moment's notice. Not that he really minded as they could tell from his expression. He just wasn't afraid of this guy since he didn't even look like he measured up to anything what the Primordials gave him before.

In fact, he's already ready to go if things went south and was pretty alert of his surroundings.

Action:

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]   Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 11:45 pm

Well, that certainly got everyone's attention. Someone claiming to have a hand in taking out the Primordials from before? The Thin man himself looked noticeably shaken, while the Hat Man looked at him strangely intrigued. The Pink Girl stopped chewing her gum for a moment, and the Big Man smirked a bit. Seemed that he made the right decision to tell everyone something that got their attention; now how much trouble would he be in from that?

The Thin Man flustered. "M-Man shut up. You ain't got no proof you did shi-" The Big Man interrupted him. "So we have a talker. So here's the deal kid. You wanna show us your huge balls? You think you're so smart. So what if you did? I got nothing to worry about." He said, pulling out a strange small device before pressing a button, which snapped forward a small blade; a pocketknife. It looked like he was overpowering the others, who either had nothing to say, or felt like it was pointless. Meanwhile, Big Man got out of his chair and held the knife in front of him, like he was brazen; of course the people inside that were there that noticed began to panic and start huddling under the table, along with people at a nearby bar. Luckily the police couldn't fight them, nor were there more than a few customers here, otherwise the Big Man may have had opposition to take care of. But it was just one kid who never shut the hell up. He was confident he could take him. "So two choices. Leave, or the floor near you is gonna get a little red."

Current Mood:

Big Man:

Pink Girl:

Thin Man:

Hat Man:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]   Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 12:12 am

Well, it certainly looked like things were going to get a bit hairy. Joshua had already expected this. He had expected the big man to actually show some real brawn and not rely on a weapon. This was actually very disappointing.

"Look man. You're the one trying to mess with me and now look at you. Waving around that butter knife at me. You're giving me mixed messages, bro. Thought you were such a tough guy that you'd go mano a mano with me like a real man. Son, I'm disappoint."

He quickly raised his hand at the direction of the big man's neck. And before the big man moved, Joshua's spear materialized in place. It was a curved winged spear with of a jumonji style. The knife-wielding thug's neck would nestle on the left wing where the curvature was touching where his Adam's Apple was while the center straight shaft was on his neck's left side which also threatened to cut his carotid artery. The edges were deadly sharp.

Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] WPamFel

"Drop the fucking knife, fuckhead. I didn't come here to cause any trouble. And don't think I won't rip your fat neck open. I've done it before to deer and mountain animals during hunting season. I don't mind starting my first foray into human with you. Let's see which is faster. Your knife or my spear. And believe me, you'll bleed out more and I know how to use this thing. So, drop it and we'll pretend this never happened."

At this point, he was looking for a reason to actually gore him alive with that same murderous look on his face. With Joshua's reflexes, if this guy moved at all, that carotid artery of this guy was going to be ripped open and it was going to be bloody. He glanced back at the group to stand down before looking back at the big man. And of course, Joshua was at full range of his spear. So it was going to be pretty difficult for the bigger guy to actually move quickly enough out of this position and to close the distance to stab Joshua. Especially when Joshua was holding the spear with both hands for easier handling. Or if this guy was stupid enough to grab the spear, it wasn't going to change the fact that Joshua would immediately cut the artery in prompt response.

"And to the rest of you," he spoke to the guy's fellow members while his focus was on this guy, "Know where I can find Zachary Dunbar? I need his help. If you could please tell me where he is, it would be greatly appreciated."

Action:

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]   Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 2:03 pm

Well, he certainly didn't expect him to attempt to put his money where his mouth was. The crowd in the restaurant didn't get much better seeing the larger weapon at his throat. The fun part is that the Big Man took half a step back in a flinch, before he pressed his knife up to the weapon, holding it up straight, and out of range of his neck. But how? If it was a normal pocketknife, it would have shattered in the face of his weapon. It was as if this knife of his was a soulbound weapon. The other three stood up, ready to fight, but the Big Man held his hand up. This kid had balls to threaten him. In a way, he knew he could start a fight, but would he win? He laughed like this was a very good joke. "Damn kid! You really can show off! But fine. What do you need so bad you want to talk to us so much? We're scum like you, and I don't waste no time with scum that isn't us. This better be good, kid." Meanwhile, a presence stood outside the doorway. Of course, none of them or Joshua could notice it unless they turned away from the possible fight.

Current Mood:

Big Man:

Pink Girl:

Thin Man:

Hat Man:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]   Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Joshua bit the inside of his lip upon seeing how the knife was able to make contact with the spear. It took him off guard, but seeing how it was able to do this... he must be "one" of them as well, those who had potential to use a Persona or something like Sharaku. He slowly moved the spear away from his neck, but it was ready for use at a moment's notice. The Persona User wasn't going to be this trustworthy of him now. Or the rest of his posse. Especially if they could also use Soulbound weaponry like Joshua. This sounded bad, but he wasn't going to show any weakness.

"I need to find someone who's been missing. And I'm hoping Zachary Dunbar can help me with that in case if she passed by here. He's your boss, right? I'm willing to do any favors for him in return."

Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]   Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 2:41 pm

The Big Man looked at him. "Why would I give that away? Zackary doesn't want to be found by just anyone. Got's to be a good reason. But tell you what. You made me laugh and that was fun. Unless you aren't planning something else, I can't let you go, unless you slide something my way. Some of the "other" kind of something." he said, holding a hand out and rubbing his fingers in a money gesture. However, it wasn't the money Joshua was immediately familiar with. He was asking for a currency only known to people who are connected with the supernatural.

Mood:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]   Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 2:51 pm

"Cash?" he asked him with some confusion.

He raised an eyebrow at what he meant by "other". Though he knew it was a bribe of some sorts. It took him a little bit to understand what he meant, but his eyes blinking showed he understood.

"Ah Christ. Shit. Hold on a bit," he muttered and then tried to dig into his pockets for something.

It was Velvet Coins. It had to be that. But as he came up with what he had... all he had was two thousand worth. A far cry from three thousand.

"All I got is two thousand on me right now. You accept items together?"

Joshua held out the Coins and also the Medical Powder and Chewing Soul at him. Together, the cost should be well over the amount he wanted if he sold the items.

Action:

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]   Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 3:25 pm

He didn't expect him to offer even that much, but he happily took it with a crooked smile. He pushed his weapon aside lightly and his pocket knife would vanish in an instant. He leaned a little closer and lowered his voice. "Alright fine. Go to the Lumiere District, talk to any of us on patrol, and tell them that 'Our friend the wolf has seen the storm'. It means nothing, and it's not symboling any crap, but they'll assume you mean business and take you straight there. The place has protection, so no one can just walk in like they used to. Zackary needs his protection after all." Afterwards, he leaned back to his position as the others sat. "Fine, that all? You're a prick, but I kinda like that about you, maybe you'll fit in. You should join us and see where that gets you; Zack is always looking for help."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]   Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 3:40 pm

"Yeah. Should be about it, I think."

Joshua didn't like to use up his resources like this, but what can he do? With that gone, at least this guy kept up his part of the bargain. As the guy dismissed his knife, Joshua did the same with the spear that disappeared as well. It's all he wanted. There were other questions one would want to ask, but he didn't come here for that. Rinna was all that mattered for now. Yes, there was concern for anything what this gang would do. But he would deal with it he got time. Though the idea of recruitment did bring his interest a little bit.

"I'm flattered. I'll consider it. Might be my kind of thing," Joshua replied rather nonchalantly with a shrug and then stopped to think a bit, "What do you guys do these days anyway?"

Spoiler:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]   Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 3:47 pm

The man grinned a bit. He may have asked him why, but he gave him so much crap; he really loved to suck up huh? "Huh? You ask where Zack is without knowing what we do? You really are green man. But fine, we do what we want around here. If you want your cut of what's left of this island, all you gotta do is take it. If you wanna work outside the islands, we got a big web of us. We do what we want, take what we want, and all you gotta do is avoid the cops and report to Zack if you need some stuff in payment. Most of us in Standasen can do it, which is why not many idiots work outside, cause they get caught like mice man. It's fuckin' hilarious to see it happen." By this point most if not all the remaining customers had bolted out of the door and the one at the register was nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]   Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 3:55 pm

So it was basically the usual kind of aggressiveness seen in a gang. Lawlessness where only the strong ruled and the weak served. Joshua thought about it. The law and order that he actually helped to survive back two years ago betrayed him. He only wanted fairness and no special favors, but that was apparently too much to ask. This did seem quite attractive...

"Gee. I wonder why?" Joshua snorted at the mice part, but he nodded, "Alright, guess that's it. Nice doing business with you. Hope we don't see each other again."

With that, he simply left the guy and his group with a small wave. But of course, if one of them wanted to try something funny, Joshua was ready. And if nothing happened, he would try to look for Simon. He'd head on over to where the former angel would be, the place near the alleyway where he sent him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]   Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gangsta's [Simon/Zackary]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next