Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
End Results (Lady Lux) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
End Results (Lady Lux) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
End Results (Lady Lux) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
End Results (Lady Lux) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
End Results (Lady Lux) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
End Results (Lady Lux) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
End Results (Lady Lux) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
End Results (Lady Lux) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
End Results (Lady Lux) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

End Results (Lady Lux)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

End Results (Lady Lux) Empty
PostSubject: End Results (Lady Lux)   End Results (Lady Lux) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Fang followed Lumen and Alpha to the castle. When they arrived Lady Lux was taken by the medical team that resided in the castle, while Fang was allowed to stay within a waiting room after the staff failed to persuade him to leave for better accommodations. Outside of an occasional guard or staff member checking on him here and there, Fang was more or less left alone in the waiting room. With no distractions from his thoughts, the doctor had begun pacing lightly in the room as he bit his thumbnail in thought.

From what he had witnessed, Lady Lux was barely hanging onto life and while the doctor had absolute faith in the medics here, he had to wonder if they could pull her away from whatever had her at death's door. What had she done to get away from that machine? Was it the use of magic or something else that had gotten her free? And why was it that whatever got her free almost killed her? His thoughts on Lady Lux and the current situation continue to whirl opening up more questions than answers. While he tried to block out the thoughts and focus simply on the present, his analytical mind wouldn’t let what had happen go. So he remained pacing lightly in the waiting room, waiting to see what the doctor had to say about Lady Lux condition….
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: End Results (Lady Lux)   End Results (Lady Lux) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:57 pm

"...I gotta admit, she's a fighter." A young woman's voice came from behind the door to Lux's room, just in Fang's hearing range. The door opened slightly, with a hand beckoning him to follow. The person wouldn't actually leave the room, but they didn't seem to be dressed in any traditional hospital attire, as an orange sleeve belonging to a jacket peeked out from behind the frame. Fang had the option to follow, obviously, and he'd soon hear more come from within.

"Is Dr. Fang there...? Please, let him come in, I, ah, would like to talk to him." Clearly it was Lux's voice, sounding a bit tired and noticeably more paused than before, as if she was taking breaths right in between each word. "And... you performed splendidly, Miss Kae, you're dismissed." At that, the hand that beckoned for Fang to come in slowly slid inside the frame again, reaching up as if to scratch a head that was out of sight of the scientist, which was accompanied by a sigh.

"If you say so. I'll come check up on you in, like, two hours, be sure not to die by then." Footsteps were heard inside the room, followed by another door closing, presumably to an office. Nevertheless, Fang had freedom to enter the Maiden's room, though there was one other person currently here...

End Results (Lady Lux) EhxQkhm

The copper-haired young man sat a few chairs away from the scientist, looking down at the ground with a frown, before getting up and walking towards the exit past Fang. Albeit, he stopped short as he laid his hand on the swinging doors. Alpha looked back at Fang with an analyzing stare, then sighed.

"She trusts you. Try to make it up to her. Once you know her like the Captain does, there's certain things you can't go back on anymore." The Captain himself shook his head and walked through the door, disregarding any input Fang might have had to retort that. What was he going to do now?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: End Results (Lady Lux)   End Results (Lady Lux) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Fang continued to pace as he waited only stopping when he heard a voice come from the door that led to the room that Lady Lux had been taken to. Turning slightly towards the door, he heard someone speaking, a woman’s voice that he could only assumed belonged to someone on the medical team. The words that filtered through seemed encouraging, but the doctor kept his mind calm and logical. It was good if her Ladyship did pull away from death; however, healing up fully was another matter entirely.

Regardless of thoughts, about five seconds after Fang heard the voice the door opened slightly and a hand would poke out, the strange colored clothing telling Fang that whoever this was wasn’t a regular doctor, but if that was the case who was she? Curiosity aside, Fang would head towards that hand figuring that whoever it was had to be trusted if they were allowed in the same room with Lady Lux.

As he approached the room, he could hear Lady Lux speaking, her voice a shadow of the one he was used to hearing. Despite the hesitation he felt after hearing her voice, he did hear her request for him to come in, so he stayed on his course towards the door listening to the conversation still being held.

He was able her the name of the person the arm belonged to; however, as he entered the only face he saw outside of Lady Lux’s was the cooper-head known as Alpha. Apparently, Miss Kae (why is that name ringing a bell?) did not wish to stick around for a chat. Not a problem considering Fang was more concerned about her Ladyship at the moment.

When the male in the room saw him, he would stand and head for the door moving past the doctor in the process. As he moved past, Fang turned a bit to watch him go, but instead found himself mildly surprised as the man paused at the door, turned, and gave him a stare that caused various questions to open in the doctor’s mind. Why was the other studying him like that? The doctor’s eyes narrowed slightly at the action.

It was curious and a bit uncomfortable, but at least the doctor remained calm on the surface as he thought to ask what was up; however before he did the man spoke a set of words that only set a mild frown of confusion on the doctor’s face; however, instead of pushing the matter further, the doctor would simply nod at the other in response; however, whether the man saw this or not heard or not was questionable since he left shortly after saying the words. Unsure of what that was all about, Fang placed the words on a back burner for now as he turned to face the room he was in once more before he would begin to head over to where Lady Lux was located; however, what he would find when he reached the spot was yet to be seen. When he reached her he would pause at her bed side his distance respectful and his demeanor calm no matter what he witnessed.

“My lady, how are you feeling?” he would ask as he looked over at her with a concerned expression. Strange words or not, he was unafraid of whatever the future might hold for him. He would remain loyal to her Ladyship no matter what. It was just something his heart told him was right…and the doctor never doubted his feelings on any matter.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: End Results (Lady Lux)   End Results (Lady Lux) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 5:21 pm

End Results (Lady Lux) Azab4Yr

The Maiden didn't have many words for Fang as he entered, she could only offer a slight frown. Before long, Lux shook her head, sighing in relief. "That... was an experience I would rather not undergo again." The blonde girl's body quivered as she breathed deep, but she looked at Fang and nodded lightly, hands resting on top of her lap, over the covers.

Lux tapped her lips casually at Fang's question, not really knowing how to answer. "I feel mostly fine... if a bit weak from all that. Just a casual note, don't try to blow up a robot at point-blank range, it usually has collateral damage... as I'm sure you saw." She sighed again, this time a bit more forlorn. "Lumen and you were the ones who came to rescue me, right...? I... I'm sorry to have caused you that much trouble. I probably wasn't even able to finish off that machine..." Her arms silently wrapped themselves around her body and she frowned deeply, bringing her knees to her chest.

A few slow footsteps echoed from the hall, forceful enough that Fang and Lux would be able to hear them from all the way in the room, before a voice pulled through.

"What do you mean only one person at a time's allowed to see her?! Do you know who the hell you're talking to?!"

...Lumen certainly wasn't holding back, despite being in a hospital. Though, her tone even seemed different from the one in the plaza just the other day. It may have been obvious, but this all was getting to her too.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: End Results (Lady Lux)   End Results (Lady Lux) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 11:55 pm

A frown at his approach. Perhaps he should go back. Perhaps she did not wish to be bothered despite her earlier words. Or was the frown for something else? A short conflicted moment followed this that was thankful taken care of by the brief pause he had taken when the solider had spoken. With those few seconds given to compose himself, he was able to approach the woman’s bed side a lot more calmer he had started out. In fact now that it was just the two of them, even her ladyship seemed to relax. A good thing. The last thing Fang wanted was to cause the maiden distress.

To her words and the way her body reacted to the effort of talking... The quiver caused the doctor to frown a bit at the sight. He honestly wished there something more he could’ve done to prevent this from occurring. If only he had gotten there sooner…

“I hope that the events won’t repeat themselves again. I…am not sure what we’d do without you,” the doctor told her his tone still serious, yet with a hint of softness to them that he did not let come out often. It was a sign of the doctor’s feeling towards the girl. He didn’t see her as just a figure of power. No, he saw her as one of the people no matter what power she had and as a result he cared for her just as much as he cared for the people of the colony. The only thing different between her and the people was that he had the tendency to worry more about her due to what little he knew about her powers….and what would happen if someone came after her for it. And now...now something really had attacked her and the colony….The nightmare became real.

There was a slight silence in the room before Fang had composed himself enough to ask his question to the maiden.

“Yes. Machinery has the tendncy to be rather unpredictable when that happens,” Fang responded automatically falling back into his researcher mode. He knew all too well that machinery and explosions usually ended up…Wait a minute. That wasn’t right. The doctor shook his head to clear that train of thinking away. “…Sorry. What I meant to say was, I am glad you are alright,” he said rubbing the back of his head lightly. How embarrassing to slip into such a mode when her ladyship was still in recovery mode. He honestly didn’t know how to recover from that little slip up. His awkwardness showing just how much time he actually spent with people outside of a research setting.

Awkwardness aside, the doctor’s hand would drop back to his side when the maiden’s mood seemed to shift as she spoke her next words. As he heard them, Fang placed his hands in his pockets as he looked at the ground.

“Yes. The captain and two others did most of the work of getting you here. I highly doubt my presence changed that balance,” he said to the maiden humbly before looking back up at her. “Trouble?” he repeated before shaking his head at the words. “You are part of this colony and just like with anyone else it is never a problem to aid those who are in need.”

A truth that Fang stood by no matter what everyone else was doing. He wouldn’t stop wanting to help the people or trying to do what was best by them to ensure they were safe and happy. The same unwavering truth applied to Lady Lux too. Even without help, he still would’ve tried to help her. A weakness for sure his caring was, but it was one weakness that had kept him strong all the same.

As for the last part of her statement…

“Defeated or not, you and the ones that took a stand drove it off. No one can say you didn’t do your best protecting us. We couldn’t ask more from you,” the doctor responded back his voice leaning more on the gentle side than the serious as he watched her actions with a light frown. If only there was something to help aid her with her bur—eh?

Fang looked slightly at the door as he heard the familiar voice of the Captain on the other side. She sounded quite agitated about not being let in.

“Another visitor. She is...close to you, no? Perhaps I should come back another time to check on you to allow her access..” Fang said in soft tones as his focus stayed on the door for a moment longer. He honestly wanted to talk to the maiden more; however, the lady outside probably took priority over a doctor such as himself…..
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: End Results (Lady Lux)   End Results (Lady Lux) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:15 pm

Lux honestly didn't know how to feel about Fang's words, so she simply looked away, out a window, with some kind of longing in her eyes. "Parangelia sounds like it's holding up fine without my sister... so I'm sure you all would be fine without me too." She sighed as her head drooped. The Maiden simply closed her eyes, unsure of what to even say anymore. There was a swirl of emotions inside her right now, most of them not good at all.

"I... thank you for your kind words, doctor, but I honestly can't internalize everything that happened. That machine... hurt my fellows." Her hands tightly grasped at her blanket, and the blonde young woman grit her teeth, before taking a deep breath and easing her hands. "I'm... going to look for my sister, at least as soon as I recover, that is." Lux let her hair hide her face, as if she was hiding what she was really feeling.

Soon after Fang's last question, though, just as the Maiden would respond, the door burst open loudly, the familiar green-haired woman dashing inside and quickly jumping into Lux's bed, grasping her in a tight hug.

"Lux! Oh Goddess, I'm so glad you're fine! The damn Doctor didn't let me in because of some stupid 'one person only' rule! What a load of bull, right?!" The General of the Royal Guard took a moment to look at Fang, before stepping off the Maiden's bed and leaving a flustered Lux on top of it, her cheeks flush a bright red with wide eyes, before she narrowed them again as she glanced away.

End Results (Lady Lux) GzvJxiX

"L-Lumen..! Have they never thought you proper etiquette? It's rude to scream inside a sick person's hospital room..." The blonde fidgeted slightly, while the soldier simply put on a smirk as she walked towards Fang. The General dug something out of her pant's pocket before extending it towards him...

He'd be presented with an orange lollipop, still in its wrapping. "It's not nearly enough to thank you for your help, but it's something. Expect a bigger reward when Lux comes out of here, I'll make sure she takes care of that myself." Still with the same smirk, Lumen rubbed her nose, while Lux muttered a low 'hey!' in response to her comment. It seemed neither of them was particularly against the idea of Fang being here, just from their behaviors and body language, so it should be fine to stick around a while longer, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Results (Lady Lux)   End Results (Lady Lux) Empty

Back to top Go down

End Results (Lady Lux)
Page 1 of 1