Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Simple Walk (Lady Lux)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) Empty
PostSubject: A Simple Walk (Lady Lux)   A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:53 pm

How long has it been since I actually let myself relax?

Those were the thoughts that ran through Dr. Fang’s head as he moved out of his home and into the rather peaceful streets. His usual partner in all things was the pig like creature he kept as a pet.  

The pint size companion easily pranced a few pace ahead of the doctor as it walked showing off the small black color it now wore. It was nothing amazing really just a black piece of material that was safe for the animal and a bell, but the little creature had been looking at the collar every time they went into the store that sold it and so the doctor had bought it for the creature. After all, the little creature was family for him and while he didn’t show it, he took pride in spoiling the little guy when he could. It was just one of the quirks of a man such as himself.

In any case, Gurdy pranced about with pride while the doctor followed behind with his hands in his pocket and light slouch to his walk. He was in no hurry to get anywhere and there was no reason to pretend he was doing business, so the relaxed slump was just fine. As he strolled through the streets, he’d take in various details of his humble home as he moved. He would stroll through the streets pausing only when Gurdy did to give the structures built for the coming festivities a small glance. Already some were lining up to for that Ferris Wheel thing that had been propped up. While the construction was indeed an interesting machine, the doctor was skeptical of its safety; however, his plan of not doing work would be ruined if he stared at it any longer.

So giving the structure a disinterested look, he moved on pausing only slightly to see if Gurdy was going to come or not. He suppose he could explore the slightly active area if the little pig wanted to….However, it appeared that for now Gurdy would leave the sight alone. Perhaps there was not enough food available to interest the little fellow, yet. Whatever the case was, the little creature would give a small grunt before hurrying to take the lead again. Letting the little creature go ahead, Dr. Fang would continue his walk doing his best to try not to think…a bit of a challenge, but one he was determine to conquer. As he walked, a movement caught his attention; however, when his eyes moved to follow said movement he found the source gone.

Hmph. What a fast little creature. Maybe he’d be quicker next time to get gaze of the illusive critter. For now though a walk would suffice.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk (Lady Lux)   A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 10:47 pm

A relieved sigh would echo from nearby to Dr. Fang, most specifically behind him as a pair of dress shoes clicked against the even stone pathways. In his sight, the scientist would catch a face he recognized very well, behind a pair of red eyeglasses and dressed simply in a semi-formal outfit. The smile on her face showed she was enjoying her time outside.

A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) 8BI21oC

"Aaah~ Being all cooped up in the castle's so stuffy, the breeze feels so good... I wish Lumen could be here right now." Lux passed a hand through her hair, tied neatly into low twintails. She was clearly happy, and as she passed, the Maiden wouldn't really notice Fang quite clearly, at least not enough to give him a glance. Her pace was leisurely, though, he could catch up to her no problem if he so wished. As for why the Maiden of Eris was outside, though... well, it was her birthday, she could do whatever she wanted right now, no?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk (Lady Lux)   A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:29 pm

It is one thing to be lost in thought, but it is a completely different story to not comprehend on the first glance exactly who you were looking at... and yet that is what Dr. Fang did when he heard the sigh. Sure, the sigh caused him to pause and give the source a brief glance. Sure he saw the blonde, but for the first few seconds he did not register who the blonde was. Unlike some who would pretty much die to be in his position, the scientist would remain relatively calm as the woman spoke and then began to move. It was only after the woman had moved passed him did the man finally pulled himself out of thought and truly focused on the what he had scene.

Blonde hair, glasses, wording…that is….Oh.

As soon as the realization hit him, Dr. Fang’s eyebrows furrowed as his mind worked to understand the reality of the situation he was in. This was the Madien Lux, he understood this yes. But why was she out here? And why alone? Was that even allowed?

Before he could figure any of those answer out, Gurdy being Gurdy decided that it wanted to say hello to the traveler and so with a small grunt the little guy waddle off towards the blonde. Half of Dr. Fang wanted to stop this event from happening, but curiosity about the maiden got the better of him. He had never heard of the madiens wandering on their own let alone, but this one was. So then what sort of maiden was she really? Folding his arms as he took a casual stance, Dr. Fang watched to see what would happened. It was true, he could easily catch up with the pair and stop any unnecessary trouble if that is what unfolded; however, for now he let the event unfold. Was this rude? For him to stare instead of throw himself at her feet? Maybe. Did he care? No. To him this maiden was a mystery he sought to learn more about, so why not observe her a bit before approaching?

Meanwhile, Gurdy would waddle until it was walking next to the woman with its head held high as it walked. It would give the lady a friendly grunt in greeting.

"Come. Show me who you really are, my lady.":
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk (Lady Lux)   A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:57 pm

The Maiden didn't much react to anything until the pig-like creature decided to come around and stop her in her tracks. Blinking for a moment, the blonde's smile widened as she crouched down to pet the creature. "Aww, you're so cute, little guy! I don't see many of you at all, you're a kind of Zos, right? I never studied your race at all before, but I'm fairly sure someone I know has, though." The bespectacled Maiden kept petting the, well, pet, until she noticed Fang around. Oh, her mistake, did she get in the way of his work perchance? Standing quickly, Lux turned to him and bowed slightly, still cheerful. It seemed she was quite a lot more modest than what her regular appearances made her seem like.

"Dr. Fang, I didn't expect to see you here, well met! How are you today? I hope you can take this holiday off from work, I gave everyone at the lab a free day today, no reason not to do it, after all." Lux propped a hand on her hip and adjusted her glasses quickly, then letting her other hand fall to her side limp, relaxed. She wasn't tense at all, and payed absolutely no mind to Fang's behavior. To her, he wasn't just an employee, after all.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk (Lady Lux)   A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 10:26 pm

At first she didn’t seem notice Gurdy, but when she, did the blonde maiden seemed to take kindly to the little creature. As she spoke to it, it gave her a light snort of confirmation as it nuzzled into her petting enjoying the attention. As the little creature wagged its tail happily, Dr. Fang would watch the pair with a small smile upon his lips. While it was true, he knew Lux in a formal setting, the man never did get to see her in an element as common as this up until now. The change up was nice.

When the other took notice of himself, the doctor shook his head lightly at the words as he unfolded himself and head towards the pair.

“I am doing well health wise. However, I am afraid, I must apologize for not greeting you earlier and also for doing a little bit of work on a day off, my lady. I was a bit caught off guard by your presence here, so I couldn’t help but to observe,” he would pause and nod in the direction of Gurdy who had waddled off to sniff a flower nearby. “Her name is Gurdy and a bit more well mannered than myself, I am afraid,” the doctor said giving the other a small smile as he came to a respectful stop before the maiden. "And you? How are you holding up my lady?" he would ask before becoming quiet to allow her to answer.

After the exchange was completed, Dr. Fang would observe the maiden for a second and then seeming to read something from the other, he would look off to the side as he decided to do something most wouldn't do.

“I was on my way to observe the fields for a bit. Would you like join me, my lady?” he would ask in easy tones unphased by the difference in ranks or any behaviors Lux displayed towards him. If Lady Lux was here, then they were on even playing ground. And as long as they were on that sort of field, formalities and setting off alarms had no meaning to the doctor.

Meanwhile, Gurdy would come back with a flower in its mouth and with a light grunt it would lay it at Lux’s feet. Heh. Interesting. The little one had just met the woman and already knew she was safe. Clever little one.

Note:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk (Lady Lux)   A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 6:56 pm

Lux giggled at the animal's behavior and nearly reached to pick it up, but refrained, thinking it rude to just do without asking the owner first.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about that, but I don't really like that you're going in right now. Well, to each their own, I suppose." The blonde took a strand of hair between her fingers and played around with it. "It's a pleasure to meet Gurdy, then. But yes, I'm just fine, might as well enjoy this day. Everyone at the castle's busy anyway so I could slip out, but don't tell anyone this, alright?" She chuckled.

Lux couldn't stay she was behaving any differently from her normal self towards friends, but to anyone that had only caught her speeches, the Maiden seemed a lot more carefree and not as formal, she really was just a normal girl at heart, enjoying a little time out of the cage.

She raised an eyebrow. "People aren't usually that up front. But I would love to, please lead the way." The blonde reached up and adjusted her glasses before walking more towards Fang, waiting for him to tell her where to go. She would follow him, naturally, there was no reason for her not to.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk (Lady Lux)   A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:54 pm

If Gurdy were to be picked up in any fashion it wouldn’t have resisted, nor would the doctor have objected to such an action; however, since Lady Lux did not do such a thing, Gurdy would continue to wag its tail before wandering off to do its own thing. While the Zo did this Fang would speak with Lux. At the mention of work, he rubbed the back of his head lightly as he gave the other a sheepish smirk.

“Mmm. I’ll try a bit harder not disappoint then,” he said to the girl in easy tones. When she mentioned Gurdy, the little Zo grunted in joy causing Fang to let out a light chuckle.

“She is happy to meet you too,” he would respond back and then becoming a bit more serious, he would give the other a light nod.

“Ah yes. You have a birthday coming up don’t you?” he would say. “I bet that is a lot of pressure. Perhaps it is a blessing you got away. Besides I hold secrets well. I’ll pretend this meeting never occurred,” the doctor told the other with a light wink. He wouldn’t tattle on her. It was actually kind of nice to chat with her freely. No rules to follow except respect and honesty of course. A nice change up indeed.
When he asked if she would join him in a walk, he would glance back at her as she gave an answer.

“Would it have been better to approach the matter another way?” he would ask as he began to walk falling in step with the woman. They would move through the streets taking the simple paths that avoided unnecessary attention. He would lead her through an older part of town where instead of screams and scared face, the young lady would get a respectful nod or bow from the elders of the town instead. Once they were pass this part of town, the buildings began to fall back as a nice wind began to blow, bring with it the smell of crops up ahead.

Dr. Fang would lead the maiden through the fields of crops at a casual pace willing to stop if she wanted to. If she did not, he would lead her from the fields and towards a small tower that led up to a high wall. It was here at the top of this wall one could view the fields beyond the colony clearly. It was these fields that he wanted to observe.

Picking up a rather tired Gurdy, Fang would observe the little creature for a bit before turning his eyes towards the fields.

“Lady Lux, do you think we'll be able to come to terms with those wilds beyond and live outside of the walls?”

He asked in calm tones as his dark eyes flowed across the fields beyond. He often wondered what sort of plants and wild life were out there and also…if it was still out there somewhere waiting to come back. Dark thoughts aside, the doctor would remain calm as he continued to watch the fields. He wasn't unhappy with their situation, but he couldn't help, but wonder if life would be even more grander with those expanses beyond to explore.

In any case, he had asked the question to the maiden because in all honesty he had been wanting to ask the question for a long time. He wanted to know what her perspective was on that world beyond. Did she hate it? Or care for it?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk (Lady Lux)   A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 8:23 pm

The young woman reeled back, waving her arms in front of her apologetically. "Oh, no, don't worry, I'm not disappointed! I'm glad to have such a dedicated working on our side, I just want everyone to have a nice time today, that's all." Lux seemed a bit saddened at that, but she still smiled afterwards, to make sure it was fine.

"Oh, well... yeah. Dr., please don't mention this to anyone, but tomorrow is only my sister's birthday celebration. It's easier to have a holiday for both on the same day. Mine is actually today..." The Maiden, while still smiling, looked away, her eyes closing a little. It was odd for her to be this way. It wasn't jealousy, really, more like a slight tinge of... sadness. But she was happy to see her sister get the attention, as long as she was satisfied and smiled. But lately, Kalos hadn't been smiling as much, had she?

Lux nodded as if thanking the scientist, before walking with him. Really, she would simply walk, taking in all the sights, some with a more astonished face than others. When she left the castle with the guards, the Maiden had never gotten to see the more rural side of the settlement, only the popular streets, common shops, but never the more respectful people around the inner suburbs. But she was respectful too, as she smiled and bowed to anyone who greeted her, addressing them just as jovially as anyone else. She loved meeting the people, and was certain they all loved her too. Walking through such a nice part of the colony lifted her spirits, her efforts weren't for naught.

So then, she walked up the tower behind Dr. Fang, only leaning on the edge of the wall when she got up.

"The view is incredible here..." The blonde put on a sort of wry smile, which only got worse at the question. "I... would rather not think about it. We're all happy inside the colonies, why does everyone want to go outside? It's dangerous. My grandfather didn't build the barriers for nothing, after all..." Lux grasped her chest, feeling something welling within her. She knew from the history books what was beyond the walls, and the rare scouts sent to investigate the very near outside of the walls gave descriptions matching those in them. She knew her powers could protect the people outside, but it wasn't her place to go there.

Sighing, the blonde Maiden walked back towards the tower and sat by the wall, extending a hand slight and opening her palm to the sky. "Dr., I want you to see this..." She closed her eyes as a little light engulfed her hand, and soon, it would disperse, revealing just a single lone red rose on it. This was the very basics of her power, what she could do.

"Magic is... impressive. I want to know why we all want to try and control it... I mean, I suppose it aids us, but do we need it for everything...?" She frowned, now getting a bit deeper into the subject. Lux would stay still, only looking at the flower for now.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk (Lady Lux)   A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 9:49 pm

“No harm done. There is nothing to apologize for. Really,” the doctor would tell the other gently trying to ease whatever distress was there. Sure he saw the smiles, but things just didn’t add up in the doctor’s head. Lady Lux seemed saddened by something, this became even more evident as the subject switched to birthdays.

“Today’s your birthday?” Fang repeated and then pondering that a bit thought of something. “Alright then. I’ll keep that mind, so the next time around perhaps I can create a small celebration just for you. How would like that?” he asked as he kept walking next to a the woman. He would be quiet for a while longer after that before breaking it with a question.

“Is there something bothering you my lady? You seem a bit down. Want to talk it out?” he asked giving a clear sign that despite her efforts the little details that hinted at her sadness did not escape his eyes. However, whether or not she would answer back was up to her in the end. Regardless of what happened, they would continue their walk.

When they moved through the quieter side of town, the people there were welcoming to the young lady who seemed to receive the greetings well enough. With hardly any effort, she could’ve easily been one of them instead of the Guardian of this colony. The sight was bittersweet considering the lot life had given the girl. But even still…maybe she could sneak away from the castle again sometime and he could show her more of the colony that she worked so hard to protect. It was a thought, but one the doctor kept to himself for now as they moved on.

When they arrived at the wall to observe the fields, Fang nodded lightly at the girl’s words. It was a very pretty sight. A shame it was just that. Speaking of outside…

Fang’s eyes would turn to the maiden.

“I meant no offense to your Grandfather. I understand what he has done and why, but I often wonder if the reason most want out is because, despite the danger, that land is still our home. Almost like a bird being able to see the outside world, but unable to leave the cage. I think many birds want to be free and thus they want to go out. Also we humans are very curious. Sometimes you cannot keep that contained within a colony, my lady,” Fang told her in respectful tones, but then became concern as he saw her action. “Are you alright?” he asked for the first time since speaking with her dropping the minor formality. Even Gurdy had woken a bit to eye the girl.

They would remain concern as the air around the girl seemed to become heavy with some form of emotion. Did the conversation perhaps upset her? Or was she hurt?

“Hm?” Dr. Fang eyebrows furrowed in confusion for a moment as he tilted his head at the other as she began to speak her hand held out a bit, palm facing towards the skies. From there the girl would close her eyes as a light came to her hand and then disappeared to reveal a single red rose. Perhaps drawn by the magic itself or perhaps curiosity, Fang had come a bit closer to examine the pretty flower she had created; however, when he heard her question, his eyes would drift up to look at her as he stood up from his leaned position.

“Magic is indeed a powerful thing; however, the reasons people want to control it so badly are numerous. Some want it to protect others like your Grandfather, some wants to use to make life easier, and others…others unfortunately like playing with fire and harming others,” Fang would look back at the flower observing it quietly for a moment before answering the next question.

“Mmm. I don’t think it is needed for everything. In fact, I think if we dig deep enough into the history of our kind maybe there was a point it wasn’t used at all. How we came to rely on it so much now is beyond me, but there is definitely an appeal to it that draws most to it like fire. If I could actually tap into the energy and figure out its charm that would solve all our problems, but alas it is very wild and untamed much like those fields beyond the wall,” Dr. Fang told the young woman before pausing. “Does it... bother you? Having magic?” he would ask being careful not to step on toes with this one. He was just curious as to what bothered the other so.

Meanwhile, Gurdy would sniff lightly at the flower as it remained relaxed in Fang's arms. The creature found it pretty, but not something to eat like a natural flower. Maybe magic it made it special somehow.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk (Lady Lux)   A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 7:56 pm

Lux did seem happy when Dr. Fang mentioned he would do something special for her birthday next year, but she wouldn't respond otherwise as she kept walking; and even afterwards, she just shook her head to respond to his question.

When he responded to her little rant, though, she pouted lightly. "Well, it's not really about my grandfather... to be honest, I don't even remember him. But I still think he did the right thing by making these barriers. My sister wants to focus on getting us all out of here... but I just want to make a safe world, even if it means having us all limited to the colonies. I won't deny it's sad, but it's all I can do..." She wasn't willing to risk any more lives to try and get ahead, not when only she and her sister held the power to completely eradicate the Sfalma. At least, that's what she thought, and maybe, if she wasn't stuck in the castle, she could lead the people upwards. Was that her dream?

"Well, that's why we have the Royal Guard. I don't like it when magic goes into the wrong hands, so I'd rather make sure no-one uses it like that." The young Maiden took the rose and got up, walking over to Dr. Fang before dropping it in his labcoat's pocket.

"It's not as if it really bothers me... I agree with you that it's a bit sad how a lot of people are just so reliant on it these days, but I think it was inevitable. Magic, to me, is just... something that's there. I don't know if we should use it or not, but--" Just as she was about to continue, a little beeping sound came from her breast pocket, as she reached up to it and pulled out a small device, flipping it open and putting it to her ear.

"Yes? Oh, I see. Yes, I will be there in a few moments, rest assured." Fang wouldn't be able to completely hear what was going on, but he could recognize the device as something made to communicate without needing wires. It was still a prototype, but with him being so high up in the science department, there was no doubt the man could tell what it was, most scientists knew. But nonetheless, she flipped it back closed and shoved it inside her pocket once more, then turned around.

Lux looked upset, sighing and looking up at Fang. "I'm sorry, Dr., I have to leave. Here, I leave you with this so we can keep talking even while we're away." Reaching for another pocket on her skirt, the Maiden removed another device like hers, in a black color, and handed it to Fang. "I'll be leaving through the backside, please continue on with what you need to do. Sorry to leave so abruptly, but if I'm not fast, they'll find out I left the castle."

Following that, Lux walked up to the side of the tower... and promptly jumped off. If Fang were to look down, he could see a sort of figure behind her appear for a moment before a large gust of wind caught her fall near the wall, silently. She would then start running in the direction of the castle at a fast pace despite her attire, taking the less populated paths and taking shortcuts using her powers. Thankfully for her, she knew just what to do to get out of here fast.

-Exit

Skill Used:

Fang Receives:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk (Lady Lux)   A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 10:16 pm

Well the good thing was the maiden seemed to be a bit happier as the time went on. The bad was the fact that even if she said nothing was wrong, the doctor couldn’t help, but wonder if that was true. Still, he wouldn’t pry if she did not wish to share what bothered her.

When it came to the subject of moving outside of the colony, Fang got a little taste of what may have been bothering the young woman. Her sister, Lady Kalos and she seemed to have varying opinions on what was right for the people when it came to this subject. Lady Kalos wanted to move forward, but Lady Lux thought it better to stay behind the barriers.

As he listened to her words, Fang would turn his eyes back towards the field for a bit in thought.

“If that is what my lady wishes, then I will work to aid her in keeping the people safe here. However, if you ever change your mind, I’ll support that decision also. I think you have the power to do whatever you wish to do. You just have to believe it?” Fang told her not exactly agreeing or disagreeing with the young woman. She was their leader and while he supported her fully, he knew it would take a bit of time for her to find her own strength. Sure he could probably help her along the way, but in the end she’d have to tap into her own inner strength and ambitions to be reborn anew. It was a heavy task, but one Fang did not continue on out of respect for the young lady before him. He would not stress her out. He'd only support her when he could.

When it came to her comment regarding magic and where it went, Fang would give the other a light nod of agreement, even if internal he wondered if the Royal Guard alone was enough to keep magic away from those of malice intent. It was a thought that crossed his mind along with other more darker thoughts on occassion, but much like he did with such thoughts, he kept this one locked away for later examination.

He would remain calm and relax as he shifted Gurdy lightly in his arm, so that the little creature was easily cradle in his right arm.

Being the big baby that it was, Gurdy automatically yawned as it got comfortable in the spot. As soon as Gurdy was resettled, Fang's stance would relax once more. Even when Lux came over to him and placed the rose in his lab coat pocket, the doctor did not panic as he looked from the flower to young lady as she began to speak.

She was speaking on the subject of magic and was perhaps on the edge of fully answering his question, when quite unexpectedly a beeping sound filled the area. The sound caused Fang to blink and look away as he thought for one moment perhaps he forgot to take a small bot out of his pocket; however, when he found the sound was actually coming from Lux, the scientist became still as he eyed the device she had pulled out.

Ah, it was that little communication device he had seen before in one of the labs. He had never had the chance to actually use or examine one, so seeing one in action was quite fascinating to him. It was quite tempting to want to ask for a better a look at it, but….

Manners...

Right..

Fang would lower his eyes away from the phone as he realized he was openly staring at the device. How very rude, but he couldn’t help it. That little device was something he wanted to…Eh?

Fang pushed his thoughts aside as a small frown appeared at Lux's words. How disappointing, but he understood that she was a busy lady, so...

“Ah, I see,” he said softly, but then found himself surprised as she gave him one of those communication devices to keep. This was like giving a kid candy, except thankfully Fang was well aware of where he was and who he was with, so he did not jump up and down or anything of that sort. Besides, if he did that, he’d drop Gurdy and that…that would be a different war to fight. One he did not want to deal with at all.

“Thank you, my lady. I’ll be sure to keep in touch and hope you can do the same,” he said to her as he carefully pocketed the item. He was going to have so much fun figuring that little thing out later, but for now he had Lady Lux to bid farewell.

“Well then, let the winds guide you there safely,” he would tell her in his own way of saying good luck and good bye; however, he didn’t think that a second later, his own words would literally come true. When Lux went to the side of the tower and jumped, Fang instinctively moved to the edge of the wall and leaned over being careful to keep a tight hold on Gurdy as he did so.

The pair would see the maiden drop and then using some form of magic make her escape on the wind. Watching her go, Fang let out the breathe he had unintentionally been holding before backing away from the walls edge and moving further along it. as he moved he would ponder his meeting with Lux for a while longer before going back to observing the fields.

- Thread Ended –

Note:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk (Lady Lux)   A Simple Walk (Lady Lux) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Simple Walk (Lady Lux)
Page 1 of 1