Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The way of the fist (Vivian)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

The way of the fist (Vivian) Empty
PostSubject: The way of the fist (Vivian)   The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 7:55 pm

Ironfist stood alone outside the castle where the whole fight just happened. Dspite everything they had endured, he was sure it was all worth it in the end, after all, he just got himself acquainted with enough young people to form a small class! That sentiment was so strong it pretty much knocked any possible worries off his back. Who cared what that girl wanted? Whatever happened to the Maiden wasn't his concern as long as it didn't put his class in danger! Sure, he was going to punish whoever was responsible, because they broke the school code, and he did care about Parangelia enough to worry about the Maiden, but these concerns weren't on his mind right now and that was the whole point. Maybe he was too thick to be worried by that? In any case, he wore his stupid grin as he stood like that.

That was why he suddenly decided to try and gather up the people he met for a class session. They already knew each other, so it wouldn't be awkward in the slightest! And that old guy could be their janitor, ha! Perfect! He only needed to find them. Who was the last to leave before him? The girl with her bag, wasn't it? Maybe he could still catch up to her, eh? It would also make a great exercise if he jogged there! With that thought in mind, Ironfist started to jog in the direction away from the castle, and soon indeed, he caught up to the girl, stopping meters away behind her before putting his hands around his mouth and shouting after her. "Hooooooy, you there!"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The way of the fist (Vivian)   The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:44 am

Vivian had finished up talking to the others and was on her way to pick up her sister from her friend's house. After all that went down, she just wanted to go home and rest, only to go into the tower tomorrow. Though she was also far more on guard than anything, ready to strike down anyone who tried to sneak up on her. So when the teacher came up behind her, she jumped into action, popping the straps off her handbag as she spun around. "You seriously don't-" She stopped, examining the man that had approached her. Yeah, teacher guy. Right. Without another word, she would snap in the straps, moving towards him a bit. "I actually wanted to talk with you, but I was going to wait till later since you're probably all tired from that fight. It's exhausting the first time, I know that first hand." She didn't give off a facial expression, only looking at him through her shades. "But since you're hear, I might as well figure out what your deal is." He did interest her, and she was supposed to evauliate him. This was basically his one shot to prove himself to her and he probably didn't even know it.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The way of the fist (Vivian)   The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:14 pm

"Tired? Ha-ha! Tired from what exactly? Fighting that scrap tinker toy, ha!" Ironfist looked down at the girl, crossing his hands. "Ay, ay, it was like a morning exercise, or like a good ol' entree, it only served to rile me up, bam! Ahahaha!" Following his shout, he hit the palm of his left hand with his right fist, but, after grinning from a while like that, he would cross his arms once again and tone it down a bit.

"You want to know what my deal is?"
He raised an eyebrow at her with the smirk still on his face, looking almost mocking. "Well, fear not, for I was just about to talk to you about it myself, ha! What a beautiful coincidence!"

"I am a teacher an a chef, and what I came here for is to ask you one simple question: would you care join my class?"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The way of the fist (Vivian)   The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:35 am

She smirked a bit, this guy was interesting, but obviously was out of his mind. "Those things were pretty simple, I feel like you all were lucky that I was there. You always need someone who's experienced in combat like that." Her smirk faded slowly, as she continued to stare at the man. She may have sounded cocky, but in her head she believed she was the one who did more work than anyone else. "You're a strange one. I didn't catch your name though." Viv moved a bit closer, holding her hand out. "Names' Vivian, but most people refer to me as Viv." If he took her hand and shook it, she would back up a few feet, just trying to make sure she wasn't breathing on him. "Your class? Is that a way of saying team? Or do you actually have a cooking class you're offering me to?" She'd think for a moment before reaching into her bag, pulling out a locket with a tiny bat on it as she went to hand it to the other. "I also wanted to give you this if you want, I have a peace offering for everyone from that fight just to prevent any fighting amongst ourselves." The evaluation was going good for him, and she was surprised how much she was beginning to like him.

Giving Ironfist:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The way of the fist (Vivian)   The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 8:45 pm

"Just call me Ironfist, M. R. Ironfist, haha! Pleased to make your acquaintance!" He shook her hand heartily, tilting his head as he noticed her back away, but not saying anything. Instead, he clung to her following question and rested his arms on his hips as he smirked. "Cooking, learning, fighting, even physics and science, my only goal is to help sculpt our youth into an admirable nation of intelectuals through hard labour and teamwork! That is what my class stands for!" His little speech was silly, yes, but it was something he truly believed right now. This tranformation that occured in him that day only served to set him free and push him to the path he should've been following the whole time, but was too weak to yearn towards after having been rejected way too many times. However, in this twisted state that was oh so beautiful, he could finally follow his dream, no matter the hardship, ha-ha!

He was just gonna go on with his talk, but the girl actually disrupted him by handing him something, like a small pendant of some sorts. "Hmm?" He took it in his hands and held it by its chain in front of himself. However, hearing her words, a smile drew itself across his face. "Peace offering? Aye aye, no need for that, but it would be improper for me not to accept this gift, however, it would also be improper not to give you something in return!" He put the locket into his pocket before pulling something out himself. The short blade of a kitchen knife shone against the sunlight as he handed it over to her. "'Ere, it's one of my kitchen knives! If you ever feel like comin' over to listen to one of my lectures, or are just passing by, just slice the air with it, I'll hear it! I know how my knives sound!"

Giving Viv:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The way of the fist (Vivian)   The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:01 pm

"Ironfist it is. Maybe IR to make it easier." She nodded, not quite sure about what else to say on that matter. It seemed he really thought he was a teacher, when schools weren't really popular around here. Maybe it had something to do with his power? She'd have to figure that out along the way. "Alright I'll join your class, under one condition." Sure she still wasn't quite sure if he was actually going to try to teach her something, but might as well play along. "You have to enter the tower with me and one of the others, I need to evaluate your skills in battle. I need more teammates, but I need to test your abilities. I have to be the teacher before you can teach if that's alright." That battle was going to be complicated, and she was still debating on if she wanted to bring the kid and the older man, but right now that was still something to think about. She took the knife from him, placing it into her bag quickly. Wouldn't want anyone to think she's crazy for carrying a knife around. "I'll make good use of this."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The way of the fist (Vivian)   The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:09 pm

"IR? The things you younglings come up with. Ha, but it is fine! Now anyways, the tower, eh? Of course I'll accompany you! How else am I supposed to keep track of you as one of my students? And I'll show you just what I can do! Heheh!" Ironfist crackled his knuckles. The girl was the first one to accept his class invitation, he was overjoyed! But yes, she had standards of her own, maybe even plotting something. He wouldn't be against it as long as it followed the school code, and besides, as he said, he needed to keep track of all his students' activities, as well as keep a log at all times! Assessing the young minds is best done through battle or cooking, that was why he had to specialize in both. Though he was more than comfortable with his new power already, having another workout such as this one today wouldn't hurt.

Anyhow, this girl had secrets as well. She seemed to be the only one who crashed that party who already had her powers from before. She even mentioned these things like she had been pre-acquainted with them beforehand. As much as it piqued his interest (or didn't), Ironfist wasn't gonna ask her directly. Instead, he was planning on using his cunning mind to try and crack that mystery as they went! That was the fun part of it all, now wasn't it!? "Now when do you plan to go then, miss V.?" The newfound formality was only appropriate in a student-teacher relationship, he thought as he scratched his chin.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The way of the fist (Vivian)   The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:42 am

Good, so that was it, her evaluation would happen soon and she'd be able to tell if any of these people are worth working with. "We'll probably be entering tomorrow, or at any date I can pull everyone together. I want to get this done as soon as possible so we can focus on investigation." Also the sooner they could fix this problem, the sooner her sister would be safe. That was all that mattered at the moment. "I would like to understand the nature of your powers though, if you can lend any insight into it. I'm curious is all, we all have different ways of attacking it seems. I have my bag, the old man seems to have an alter ego of sorts, and so does the kid, but his seems to be way different. And Kid 2.0's alter ego is apparently evoked through pills, or at least maintained." Their entire group would be diverse in a way, especially since they all provided different takes on potential. But they weren't a group yet, people still had to prove loyalty and usefulness. "I can tell you how my powers work if you're wondering. It's the least I can do for asking you where your potential is evoked from."
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The way of the fist (Vivian)   The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 10:46 pm

"My powers, eh? Ha-ha-hahaha!" Ironfist gave a hearty laugh. "But it is simple, miss! Ain't an alter ego nor some magical handbag, no no..." He slammed his fist against his chest. A hollow echo sounded as bone stroke the cavity. "My powers stem only from the depths of my fiery heart! Besides, you have seen me in action, haven't ya? I like to punch! That is the way a real man fights, ha-ha, with fists!"

"You don't need to tell me your way, of course. Students are free to do as they wish as long as they're outside a class environment! Such is the rulebook!"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: The way of the fist (Vivian)   The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:15 am

"I feel like you're similar to what my handbag is in nature, but you're very different at the same time. The scientist called this bag 'my shadow.' He said that 'shadows are every humans suppressed emotions, hidden thoughts and desires.' The process in creating my handbag involved my shadow, where they forced it out and then contained it, transforming it into this. Though it's nothing like me now; truthfully, Mimic likes to impersonate everyone that isn't me." She held the bag with her hand, showing it off a bit. "Maybe you are a shadow? Or someone who has accepted it as themself and took it's power. Or that might not be the case, either way we should figure out how your powers work anyways, so we can figure out how to best use you in battle and know your limitations." She turned from him, starting to walk away. "I'm going to be on my way, but I'll keep in touch. Just remember that I'll join your class, only if you prove yourself to be a worthy teacher." With that, she would make her way home, finally having banded everyone together. Of course she still had to test two of them, but the other two seemed like they had some idea of what they were doing. Solve the case and then get back to her normal life, seemed easy enough.

[Vivian left the scene]
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The way of the fist (Vivian)   The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 9:20 pm

"Eeeeeh?" Ironfist watched the girl dumbfoundedly. "A shadow? But you must be wrong, I sincerely doubt I have anything in common with your handbag, save for the obvious heartiness and unstoppable power!" He smirked. Honestly though, he had no idea what she was talking about, but looking back at things, she might've been correct. Well, he was kind of still himself, that much he was sure of. The way it happened was sort of like an awakening, something that shook him and gave him the power to trample over everything and anything, ha-ha! He could now be what he wanted to be all along, and he was sincrely grateful to whatever caused him to change. His pumped up awesomeness was all that mattered.

And so, he waved goodbye to the girl known as Vivian, adding a shout as she walked away: "Hmhmhm! You're also gonna have to prove yourself to be a worthy student, ha!" He had his first student, no doubt, as there was no way he was gonna fail whatever she had in store for him. She would need to be careful about what he had already started plotting for her as her exam, hmhmhm!

-the scene has left Ironfist
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: The way of the fist (Vivian)   The way of the fist (Vivian) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:55 am

Thou art I...I am thou...

Vivian has achieved Rank 2 with Ironfist of the Chariot arcana...

Ironfist has achieved Rank 2 with Vivian of the Strength arcana...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way of the fist (Vivian)   The way of the fist (Vivian) Empty

Back to top Go down

The way of the fist (Vivian)
Page 1 of 1