Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Time goes on [Seek] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Time goes on [Seek] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Time goes on [Seek] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Time goes on [Seek] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Time goes on [Seek] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Time goes on [Seek] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Time goes on [Seek] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Time goes on [Seek] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Time goes on [Seek] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Time goes on [Seek]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Time goes on [Seek] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 12:28 pm

Don't worry, I'll find you." Seek would say back to Samuel just as fast. Just by the look of his goggles and the way he dressed, one would tell that Seek was quite used to solo recon missions. Also, as long as Seek had his goggles, he would be able to scout out for Samuel, unless Samuel was intentionally hiding from him. In that case, it'll take a little more work, but his military training and perseverance would see him through. "That would be troublesome, but could you blame them? Sending them into the battlefield against monsters for the first time, having powers they couldn't explain, or even why they have them. You are giving them an initial expectation that's not intended for normal people, not these people. The sense of living in safety and security behind these walls, unless they ever been out these walls, their minds are not open to change. "

This was the sad truth, and Seek regretted that it was the way it was. When Samuel mentioned sharing the military's views, Seek shook his head. "I refuse to be confined to the colony as if it is a sandbox. This is not how we should live......and you know this..."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:03 pm

''How would you know when to find me?'' Unless the guy would watch him frequently, which would be a bit awkward. Finding someone is one thing, but if he was to talk with some scientist first or such, how would the other know he already had or hadn't? He didn't need a stalker just yet. He would sigh a bit. That wasn't acually the point. He knew it was sort of not what one would expect out of a normal person, but in the end it was useful. Was there some reason for it? Most likely yes. Afterall, you can't just know everything about people that are pretty much strangers to you. ''Technically, I can't say I had any expectations. I doubt any of us expected to get attacked when we went out for that celebration. There may be a reason why they didn't overreact, but I didn't really focus on analyzing that. It was the last thing that mattered. You could ask them if you are worried, but as it is, it's a plus that they aren't freaking out, regardless of it being odd.'' Maybe it would be more normal if they did...but then what? It would probably turn out to be an issue. Perhaps at times it's better for things to not be what one would initially expect.

''That's something we can agree on. But we can't just run away either. Not without knowing we could survive elsewhere than here. There must be some reason as to why the colony is isolated. The threat of Sfalma is the obvious one...but what is actually beyond there?'' They could fight now, so the possibility was there...but going out without knowing any destination is also a bit dumb.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:22 am

"Looking around? If you have no reason to be hiding, we are bound to run into each other eventually. Fate is a very fickle thing, has a way of getting what it wants, the majority of the time. "Could they really say it was fate that brought them all together? Who knows, but with Seek getting unexplained power that needs some sort of medication to control, he was willing to believe anything at this point. "That wasnt an accident, didnt mean to say you was imposing expectations on other people. "Seek mispoke, he meant to say somehting else. As Seek started to walk away, he asnwered Samuel's self imposed question. "Who knows, but thats what i want to find out. If theres something better out there for us, i want to know.

OOC: We can end it here.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 8:06 pm

''If it's that fickle, it could also go against you instead. Relying on fate is basically blind hoping that what you want will happen. But if these things do keep happening, I suppose we will have a reason to meet up eventually.'' Considering that they were already involved, it was likely both of them would show up in case something went down again. This colony wasn't extremely big, so news could travel fast enough. He would stay quiet when the guy claimed not meaning what he had said. It would probably be pointless to bring it up again, as much as he didn't really think it was a thing to just say something you don't mean at all. You don't say a completely meaningful and elaborate idea on accident. Unless you are drunk or such. It definitely didn't sound like the guy was, but he wouldn't dwell on it for now, as it wasn't really causing trouble.

''If that's what you think.''
He'd make no move to stop the other from walking away though. The concept of finding out was not bad, but it was also a bit unlikely. Knowing that Sfalma were out there, what was the chance that there was something actually better beyond? Besides, a lot of people had families here and all. Not everyone would be keen on the idea of moving somewhere beyond a field of monsters...nor could for that matter. Maybe it would just be better to work on making the colony a better place, instead of searching for fairytales elsewhere and giving up on what you already have. But that was a thought for later anyway, once there was some grasp on what was happening.

~Exit, I guess~
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 4:14 am

I am thou...Thou art I...

Samael has achieved Rank 2 with Seek of the Magician arcana...

Seek has achieved Rank 2 with Samael of the Emperor arcana...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time goes on [Seek]   Time goes on [Seek] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time goes on [Seek]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2