Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Highlights(Viv) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Highlights(Viv) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Highlights(Viv) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Highlights(Viv) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Highlights(Viv) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Highlights(Viv) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Highlights(Viv) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Highlights(Viv) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Highlights(Viv) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Highlights(Viv)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Highlights(Viv) Empty
PostSubject: Highlights(Viv)   Highlights(Viv) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 10:41 pm

"Eh?Why are we here?"That's the first thing Kira said once they arrived at the clothing store, yet again her friend, Audrey, dragged her all the way to Parangelia so they could visit a clothing store"Hm?I'm trying to do something nice to you."That raised more questions than answered,  Audrey knew she wasn't into fashion"Really?""Yeah, i think you should add more variety to your wardrobe..."More variety?Kira Kira tilted her head and asked"What's wrong with the clothes i already own?"The pink-haired girl tapped her chin a few times before replying"They are nice but... it could be better. Common don't be so stubborn, i'm paying, now go and pick something you like!"She would gently push Kira forward"Gee, alright..."

Kira browsed around the store for while, picked the clothes she liked and went try them, and of course her friend acompanied her to judge her choices.

Highlights(Viv) IwFpkA2
"So... how do i look?"

"I like it, looks good on you."It seems Audrey approved it"Nice... i guess."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

Highlights(Viv) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights(Viv)   Highlights(Viv) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:18 pm

Shopping for her sister was a hassle, and since both of them barely ever wore different clothes, but sometimes they liked to spice it up so why not prepare for those kind of days? Stepping into a clothing store, she'd notice that there weren't many people here at all, probably cause no one had a fashion sense except the few people scattered here and there. She'd move around slowly, holding her handbag in one hand as the strap sat on her shoulder. Soon enough though, the conversation of two women got a bit louder, causing her to move to a closer rack of clothing to look through it but to also be nosy and listen more.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Highlights(Viv) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights(Viv)   Highlights(Viv) EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:57 pm

"Alright!Now try these!"Audrey said as she handed a bunch of clothes to her friend to try"Eh?But didn't you said those were good?"Kira Kira was confused to say the least she already had enough clothes"And they are!But it's not enough!"Kira grunted as she was pushed inside the cabin. She changed her clothes as quick as possible and left the cabin.

Highlights(Viv) 1qMrs3rm

"...It's comfortable, but i like the first set better."It was too girly for Kira Kira's taste"I think it looks good on you!"The pinkette exclaimed"...You always say it looks good on me."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

Highlights(Viv) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights(Viv)   Highlights(Viv) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 7:31 pm

Viv continued to watch them silently, appearing to look through the racks near her. It seemed they were trying to pick out clothes for the girl with the highlight in her hair, but she was unsure of if it fit her or not. Never fear ladies. She moved closer and completely barged into their conversation, showing that she didn't care at all. "Then maybe you need a second opinion." She didn't smile, and stood a bit proudly as she let her handbag hang to her side. "Both outfits are out there and bold, but the first one screams night on the town. The second one is more of a casual wear more than anything. I tend to choose clothes that match any situation, but both work on you very well." She gave a slight smirk before it faded from her face. "The fact that your friend has such a good fashion sense; you'd be smart to keep someone like that around for a long time." Maybe she had just budded into their conversation, but knowing Vivian, she didn't care.

Relevant Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Highlights(Viv) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights(Viv)   Highlights(Viv) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 11:27 am

The two looked surprised when Viv revealed herself but they listened to what they had to say"Yeah, she is a gem!"Kira said as she messed Audrey's hair who grunted in protest"It's nice to have a third opinion, and you seem to know what you're saying."The pinkette said with a smile on her face, it was rare for her to meet someone with interest in fashion"Maybe you can help my friend here, she is cute but doesn't care much about she is wearing."Audrey would joke"...Anyways, i'm Kira Kira and she is Audrey."The girl with the red highlight decided to go ahead an introduce her friend and herself to Viv.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

Highlights(Viv) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights(Viv)   Highlights(Viv) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 8:54 am

"One should always care about how they look. Clothing is an art form, and one of the best the our race created. I find that if someone can take the time out of each day to make themself look their very best, then they're someone worth talking to." She thought for a few seconds, before gripping the strap a bit more, looking through her dark glasses towards the two females. "Now I know it may seem easier to ask some lady you've never met to help you, but it seems like you're doing fine all by yourselves. If you put together some outfits, I'll comment on them and try to help you make them better. You'll appreciate it more, trust me." This was way more interesting that shopping for her sister. Maxie would have to wait because this was a fashion emergency. "Names' Vivian, but most people call me Viv."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Highlights(Viv) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights(Viv)   Highlights(Viv) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:36 pm

"If you say so..."This Viv was very adamant about clothing, even more than Kira's friend and that's saying a lot. Everyone has their hobbies and this woman's hobby is clothing"Nice to meet ya, Viv!"She'd smile at the woman"Alright, let's see..."Kira would wander around the shop for a while. this time she picked a short jeans, a black jacket and a white crop top shirt, she entered the booth again and switched clothes.

Highlights(Viv) AnKN2vqm

She left the booth wearing the pieces she had picked"So, what are your thoughts?"She looked at Viv waiting for her to answer, this time Audrey remained in silence, she was curious about what the woman had to say too.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

Highlights(Viv) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights(Viv)   Highlights(Viv) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:44 am

Vivian sat silently, waiting for the girl to exit the booth with her new outfit. As she came out, the woman would examine her, trying to come up with ways to make it better. "It's decent yes, but not really my style. I won't tell you not to wear it just because it's not my taste." She moved over to one of the racks, looking at the clothes. "But, if you don't mind." She pulled a few things off the shelves, handing moving at a moderate pace before handing them to the girl. It was a dress shirt, a jacket with a blue skirt, and white sneakers. To top it off, she added a red ribbon into the pile to tie it all together. "Try this on; I promise you'll find it comfortable and stylish as well."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Highlights(Viv) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights(Viv)   Highlights(Viv) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:14 pm

"Huh?Alright."Yet again she changed her clothes, if Audrey wasn't paying for the clothes Kira would have left by now"Huh, this looks cool."The girl looked at herself in the mirror for a while, but she felt something was missing, she looked at the ribbon and then back at the mirror"Might as well try it."She'd pick it up and wear it like a tie.

Highlights(Viv) 0V1IyMrm
"I actually like these quite a lot."

She said as she left the booth wearing the clothes Vivian had given to her, she felt comfortable wearing it"Looks good on you!"Audrey exclaimed in surprise"Heh, you have good taste, Vivian."Kira Kira seemed quite happy with Vivian's suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

Highlights(Viv) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights(Viv)   Highlights(Viv) EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 7:58 am

Vivian looked at the girl in the outfit, smirking slightly. "Of course it looks good on you, I am good at what I do." The only reason she did this in the first place, was to make sure that more people on this colony and the other realize that fashion is an important way of life. "And here." Viv pulled out her money, taking out the that amount the entire outfit would cost. She wasn't rich, but this place wasn't expensive in the first place. "Take it. Think of it as my one good deed today." Even though she had just fought a battle to protect the colony a few hours ago, let the girl think she was the one thing this day. "Plus, it looks good on you, every person deserves something that fits them and looks nice at the same time." After Kira took the money, the woman would move on her way, scanning the racks for something her sister would enjoy. After picking out a black and red skirt, she moved to the counter to pay for her item. It wasn't much, but she knew Max would like it.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Highlights(Viv) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights(Viv)   Highlights(Viv) EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:34 pm

"Huh?!Vivian, you don't have to pay for it!"Kira protested as she grabbed Vivian's arm so she wouldn't leave"It's really nice of you, but i can't accept it."Kira would try to hand the money back to Vivian, the duo had only asked for Vivian's help because they thought it would be fun"Besides, i'm already paying for it."It wasn't as much of an issue for Kira to accept a gift from Audrey as the two girls go way back, unlike Vivian who they just met"I appreciate what you tried to do but... i'd feel bad for taking money from you."The black haired girl added, hopefully the fashionable woman would understand her reasons and take her money back
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

Highlights(Viv) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights(Viv)   Highlights(Viv) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 4:31 am

Vivian was stopped from going to pick out the skirt, to which she would be taken a back. People grabbing her without her permission wasn't something she liked. She quickly pulled out of the girls grip, her face stone cold as she backed up slightly. If Kira had refused to let go, she would have taken further action. It was just instincts. "Sorry about that; adventurer's instincts." She smirked a bit, letting it slowly fade as she spoke. "It was just a gesture since I picked it out, but go for it." After this, she would go back to what was originally planned, grabbing the skirt she had been eyeing since she walked in. "Everyone deserves to have something that makes them look great, just keep that in mind." Moving to the counter, she used the money she was going to give Kira for the skirt, quickly ending that process. "I'll be off. Good luck you two." With that, she moved towards the door, exiting and walking down the way to her house. This was her good deed of the day, besides slaying that monster a hour ago of course.

[Vivian has left the area]
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Highlights(Viv) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights(Viv)   Highlights(Viv) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 10:01 pm

"Uh... sorry..."That change of mood was unexpected, Vivian probably had her reasons though"I'll keep that in mind, Viv."She seemed nice enough, but there was something bothering that woman, or that's how Kira felt at least"Good bye Vivian!"The pinkette said with a smile one her face, while Kira just smiled at the woman and gave her a nod.

"I think we should be going too, i hope you don't mind carrying it all~."Audrey had a malicious grin on her face"What?!You're the one who dragged me here in the first place!"The delinquent would snarl at her friend
"Hey, you're not paying even one cent and besides... You're so strong, Kira Kira, unlike little me who's fragile and adorable~."Then the two laughed, of course they were just joking. After that Audrey for the clothes and the two left the store.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

Highlights(Viv) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights(Viv)   Highlights(Viv) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:34 pm

Thou art I...I am thou...

Vivian has formed a social link with Kira of the Sun arcana...

Kira has formed a social link with Vivian of the strength arcana...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Highlights(Viv) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highlights(Viv)   Highlights(Viv) Empty

Back to top Go down

Highlights(Viv)
Page 1 of 1