Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] Empty
PostSubject: Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]   Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 2:15 pm

Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] A2fy1XH

-Main Street of Eirini-

Dungeon Explanation:

Legend:

After Cyrus, Haruo and Fang had been following Lumen for a while, the Captain stopped, turning around to face them. She still was carrying Lux in her arms, the Maiden breathing heavily but still very much alive; if maybe not for long.

Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] YM0yD4l

"Here's the deal, I'll carry Lux and won't let attacks come her way. You guys just focus on attacking the Sfalma. Fang, I want you to aid them in their battles, so I can't have you distract yourself with Lux. I'm sorry, but I can't help you fight right now, I already exhausted myself far too much today... but I trust you guys are able to do it." The greenette looked flushed, sweat rolling down her face while various bug-like arms sprouted from her back to help carry Lux. Her current state was one that the scientists called 'Last Life' for Forgotten, but Fang wouldn't recognize it, she was sure... there were very few involved with the project, after all, and she was a volunteer for it.

Conditions:

Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]   Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 11:04 am

The group would travel further away from the battle via some narrow pathways. The whole time, they moved Fang kept a cautious eye out for ambushes or something worse. He figured that if self aware machines like the ones he saw were attacking, then anything was possible in this situation. While being alone might’ve eased the tension up, he wasn’t alone. In fact, he had two strangers, Lady Lux and her guard with him. Of the small group gathered, the only one Fang was closest to was Lady Lux. He hardly knew the two males and while he had always had respect for the guard…he had to wonder just what he had respect for.

It was clear the more they walked that the guard seemed to be revealing insect like traits more so than usual. When they stopped for a breather and some form of a plan, Fang would frown slightly a bit perplexed at what he was seeing. The guard had multiple arms now? Just what was she…and why did it have to be related to a bug? Creepy unpredictable things…..

Don’t be distracted by worrying about Lux? Well, that was kind of easy considering he was more distracted by the guard being a bug now. He simply didn’t understand how it was possible, but maybe if he dug around later, he would find someone who did know something about…this.

Anyway, strangeness aside, Fang would refocus as he gave the guard a light nod before focusing on the area around them.

Currently, they were in a wide area, but Fang knew the colony well enough to know that up ahead the roads would become narrow again…and when that occurred would the path be so easy?

“Hmph…” the light sound would come out of the doctor before he shifted in his spot being cautious as he took a few steps pass the bug lady. Clearly he didn’t care for bugs, but he tried not to let that get in the way of his opinion on the guard.

“Alright then. Unless you want to be called random nicknames by myself, I suggest you two tell me your names before we start our journey to the castle,” he said as he paused a step or so pass the bug lady. His question was directed at the two males.

As he stayed by the other, he would first check the phone for battery life, before tucking it in an easy to reach pocket and then continuing.

“The area up ahead can be a little tricky to navigate; however, I’ll do my best to assist in anyway I can, so don't be afraid to ask questions,” the doctor said as he turned slightly to look over at the two white haired males with a serious expression. “Well then. Shall we start?”

Information Box:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]   Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 12:32 am

Cyrus felt uneasy about this whole thing, sure, he had a self-sufficient group of people wiith him, but still... Everything happened way too fast, he felt. His attention was drawn to the green-haired woman's... uh... unusual body parts. Like with basically everything else that day, Cyrus postponed his need of answers to replace it with the need for survival.

“Hmph…”

Cyrus's attention shifted to the young scientist, it seemed like he didn't much care for the woman's insectoid features.

"Hm? Do you have something to say?"

The man stepped past the bug-lady and turned around to face both him and the other white-haired guy.

“Alright then. Unless you want to be called random nicknames by myself, I suggest you two tell me your names before we start our journey to the castle, the area up ahead can be a little tricky to navigate; however, I’ll do my best to assist in anyway I can, so don't be afraid to ask questions,”

"Well, uh... I'm Cyrus Abaddon. I don't really feel like I should be here, on this little mission I mean... but I'll do my best!" Cyrus gave an honest smile. "If you couldn't tell by now, I'm not exactly the most athletic of people, so... I think I'm gonna give up the leadership spot on this one. Besides, this guy here's obviously more fit for the job." He said as he threw a thumb backwards at the other white-haired man. Cyrus turned to face him. "I saw you skulking around during the festivities, I can tell what you were up to. Hey, not judging or anything, people do what they gotta do, just saying that you should probably take the leader role this time, you're clearly more acquainted with the layouts of this place than the three of us. So how about it? I'm cool with playing seconde banana."
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]   Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:02 pm

Leaving the battlefield behind somehow made the young albino feel uneasy about this whole situation: while being a thief, his morals never allowed him to be tainted by dread or treason, he would never ever leave a battle, but as that thought crossed his mind while following the Maiden, her green-haired guardian, the strange doctor and Cyrus, he realized that in the end, Lux's safety was the reason everyone was fighting so hard in the first place. Trying to not show his disappointment, he took a peek of his surroundings, shifting the sight of his cyan eyes towards what seemed to be their only way to freedom. Managing to grasp his attention right some moments later, was Fang's voice, as he was addressing him and the other silver-haired boy in the team.
"Haruo. And I suppose you got a name too, "Doc" sounds kind of cheap for a nickname."

He muttered with a serious tone following the doctor's gaze, while he had promised to help the Maiden in any way possible, the situation didn't quite made him feel calm, well, that could be applied to most situation regarding the young albino when he deals with a serious matter, he raised as a soldier after all. Still holding his spear blade in his left hand, he stopped to listen at Lumen's explanation.

"I'd rather worry about the fact that these things are here. You know, I would've much enjoyed myself if the giant robotic asshole we left behind didn't get through the barrier instead of crushing lady Lux's birthday...Well it's no big deal, I'm shure they will handle it. What matters now is taking the Maiden to safety."

He glared towards the castle hallway ahead, but it was clear that those words were generally referred to everyone in the party. His tone didn't flinch for a second, he was quite serious, and generally speaking even a little annoyed, but there was still nothing he could do. Sighing, he then turned his attention towards Cyrus.
"Fine by me. While we have to be fast, rushing is never good. We'll stick together, no matter what. The doc will be by Lady Lux's side while we hold the frontline. Got it? Never get to far from them, in any case. Doc, I suppose you know this castle much better than me, any suggestion will be appreciated."

Taking a deep breath, if everyone agreed with his directions, he would then proceed towards the crossroad ahead, no more hesitation on his face, steadily increasing his pace so that he could be right ahead of the Maiden, Fang and Lumen, expecting for Cyrus to do the same.
Haruo's Stats:

Haruo's Actions:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]   Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:38 pm

Spoilers:

"Good, so we're all on the same page. I don't think I need introductions, but nevertheless; my name is Lumen Nightfang, I'm the official General of the Royal Guard, appointed by Lady Lux. I know my men are positioned around these areas. Fang, I'm sure your cellphone can pick up on their transmissions, it was made by Keno himself, after all, so if you feel you need help, don't hesitate to call for them. I'll put in a word myself." The greenette followed quickly after the silver-haired young man, carrying Lux close to her chest to give her at least a little bit of warmth. If anything happened to the blonde... well, not only would that be a miscarry of her duty, it also had personal implications.

Soon after, the party would reach a fork in the road, two mechanical gates standing to two opposite sides. "These things, such a pain... I still have a little bit of battery on my access card, so I can open one of them for us. The path to the right is closer to the outside, I'm sure it'll have more Sfalma, but it's a straight run to the castle. The left path shouldn't be as infested, but I know it by heart, it's very... winding? Well, it's a lot longer. On the plus side, not dealing with Sfalma could cut our time much shorter. I'll leave the decision up to you." Lumen crouched down to lay the Maiden on her knee before reaching with one hand into her shirt's pocket, removing a small dark green box with the Royal Guard's insignia. She'd toss it over to Haruo and let him pick which door to open. Afterwards, she'd get back to her normal stance.

Haruo is faced with a choice:
>Go left to deal with less Sfalma but potentially take longer to get to the castle;
>Go right and charge right through the main Sfalma outbreak near the wall, taking a more linear path to the castle.

Info: After you pick the side you're going towards, you cannot go to the other one at all, but you can move right after picking.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]   Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:09 am

“If I have something to say, I’ll most likely just say it,” Fang told the other, the faintest of smiles playing across his lips, showing he meant no harm by the words. He was simply straightforward. End of story. The doctor would nod lightly at Cyrus’s introduction before his serious eyes would shift the other as he introduced himself. To this introduction, the doctor would shove his hands into his pockets, his stance slightly relaxed despite the situation.

“Fang,
” he said simply leaving at that for now. They could get to know each other when they weren’t worried about something getting at them and Lux was safe. In any case, he would remain quiet as he listened to the passage of information. Cyrus, the one that said he was the weaker of the pair, seemed to not want to be leader and while the other, Haruo, could’ve refused the role of leader, he seemed to take it well enough and even got straight to business. Fang would listen to his plan neither agreeing or disagreeing with it. He would obey for now and had no issue with the idea of sticking together. Besides…who knew what sort of creatures had gotten in….

When the subject of tracing the guards in the area was brought up he would turn his eyes to the strange creature next to him and by some miracle hold his ground and cool.

“Yes. I noticed the function earlier. I’ll make use of it if there is a need for it and if the phone has enough life to perform such a function,”
he would tell the other with an appreciative nod when she mentioned assisting with getting the guards to come if the situation called for it. When the group began to move Fang would follow easily enough pausing at Lumen’s side as he let the two fighters stay ahead….if all went according to plan that is and no one was left behind. When they came to the cross path, Fang would look at the two gates designed for security as Lumen took over answering the question about layout before he could find a way to explain it himself. Ah well.

In case, the gates weren’t as fancy as the barrier, but when they were needed, they did their job well….too bad no one programmed the things with a bit of AI so they wouldn’t have to play with cards to get through them when they needed to get somewhere fast. Maybe if he could get his hands on the blue prints he could fix this little delay in the future. Minor annoyances aside, Fang would remain focus nonetheless as he gave a light nod.

“Mmm. On top of choices, take this into consideration. My means of assisting you is limited to life of my device. Once it’s gone, well..” he would shrug as he trailed off at the end. He was sure he didn’t need to say much more for the point to be understood.

In any case, once he gave that little tidbit of information, he would drift towards the gate that would lead them down the longest path. He wasn’t making a decision, but rather seeing if he could perhaps get a glimpse of what may be on the other side. Successful or not he’d wait for the final decision.

Information Box:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]   Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:21 pm

Cyrus didn't quite know what to say, his persona was primed and ready for battle, all that needed to happen was for shit to go down. "All right, I'm ready for action, I'll just follow Haruo until we get to the castle, cuz I really have no idea where any road goes in this place. Oh, and don't be afraid to give me orders during battle, just uh... try to leave a little wiggle room."
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]   Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:02 pm

"Well then, nice to meet you, General."

The albino answered to the greenette's introduction with few words and a simple nod as he proceeded arriving at the foretold crossroad. He quietly spoke some words to himself as he closed his eyes: it was the only way he could think about his next action; at the same time, his attention was directed towards the information spoke by both Fange and Lumen. It would take him some seconds before coming with an answer.

"Mmmm..."

Aggravating his expression looking even more serious than before, his sight shifted both towards the two security doors at his sides. As Lumen clearly stated, there was only one path possible, and whatever Fang was helping the Maiden to get through it all, his usefulness in a combat situation would prove pointless, not that the albino had any reason to criticize him for that, the young boy himself discovered these strange powers minutes ago. And yet, he had to make a decision, that was his task, and a long time ago, that was his job.

"In other words, swiftness against safety..."

He issued those words to no one in particular other than himself, his voice was in fact quite low, pretty difficult to hear.  

"We have only two fighters, and on top of that two wounded. As I stated before, rushing things would prove to be problematic..."

Explaining the situation had no real use to the situation, and yet, that was enough for him to release some tension and make him thinking logically. While he had some training, both him and Cyrus where never prepared to directly fight against the Sfalma, plus, while they could still use their Persona, it was a gamble, as they never experienced such power before. It wouldn't take much, before the albino moved his gaze towards the green-haired General, confident about his next words.

"Winding or not, it's our best shot. I don't want you or the Maiden to get injured anymore than you already are. General, please, open the door to the left. We'll proceed right away."

And so, mantaining his position in the head of the party with Cyrus at his side, the albino would take the path to the left once Lumen opened the metal door. A long way, for shure, but that would be the best for all of them, and in the end, thinking too much about the consequences is not part of who he is.
After a while, approaching a turn to the right, something would attract his attention, a sound, a sound that he could not actully distinguish in the silence surrounding that empty long route towards the castle. Rapidly gesturing to the group to stop, he would stealthly approach to the side of the wall, peeking the path.

"There's a group of Sfalma right after this turn. They seem to be distracted, so it's best to approach them with caution, be quiet. Cyrus, you and me will attack them at me signal, they will hopefully not approach the rearguard we take their attention. Got it?"

After his first analysis of the situation, the albino would turn back to face everyone in the party explaining the situation with a low tone of voice. Shifting back his attention, he would then wait the right moment to strike.

Haruo's Stats:

Haruo's Actions:
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]   Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:18 pm

"Once we get to the castle, you'll be able to recharge your phone's battery, Fang. If you think you need the power, you can always turn off your phone to save battery, then turn it back on when it's needed." Lumen spoke calmly, contrasting a lot of how she acted when faced with the situation back in the central plaza. It was quite obvious why the woman was the General here, since she could still keep a straight face and calm demeanor, despite being so fierce in battle, and having her liege unconscious.

But regardless, she simply nodded towards Haruo, acknowledging his introduction. "Alright, to the left it is. I'll guide you through the path, although it's fairly linear so I don't expect you to have trouble." The General quickly instructed Haruo on how to use the access card he had just been given, so he could open the gate. Once they stepped through, the apparent threat was obvious, as she frowned and laid low, her arms almost possessively tightening around Lux.

"I see three creatures. Good luck." Indeed, once they stepped forward, all of them could see three black beasts, each with distinct shapes. One of them looked somewhat like a bear, while the other two were more similar to two races of dogs, one having a longer snout. All three had some kind of white armor on their limbs and a white and red mask on their head, covering its top part. Just as well, visible shiny white claws were very clearly on their paws. But there was one good thing, they were distracted, so it would be easier to get to them. Seems this was the time to fight.

-Sfalma Block the Way - PvS Combat is Initiating-

Ursi Sfalma:

Wolf Sfalma:

Dog Sfalma:
Back to top Go down
StarlightRoad

StarlightRoad

PostSubject: Re: Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]   Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 4:10 pm

Listening to the General's advice, the albino would proceed without falter, as instructured by himself ahead of time. Ready to strike, prompting Cyrus with a signal of his hand, giving one last quick look towards Lumen, Fang, and the Maiden to make shure they were safe, the albino would come out of it's hiding place, positioning himself right in front of the path and the three Sfalma. Before they could actually see him of course, he would've have already be channeling that mysterious power to which he awakened just some time ago: the power of Persona.

"Let's do this, Gwydion..."

A light-blue aura would surround the ex-soldier thief, forming some kind of figure behind his back that would in seconds take the shape of a blue stag with big yellow horns surrounded by a wind-like greenish enery.

Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] Haruopersonaeyes
"Persona!"

Crushing in his right hand the tarot card representing the Fortune Arcana, calling forth Gwydion's aid in battle, the giant stag would point his horns towards the three Sfalma, charging some sort of tornado sphere that he would throw against them. The sphere would separate in three different wind breezes, landing under the three Sfalmas. Seemingly innocuous at first, soon after the impact, they would turn into whirpools, surrounding them, and damaging them. While he was seeking to end the threat as soon as possible, the albino's main objective was of course to not let anyone of them to approach the rest of the party.
Haruo's Stats:

Haruo's Actions:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]   Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:01 am

“Mmm..that could potentially work,” Fang said pondering the situation of the phone for a bit. Even with the option to turn it off. if he were to use it a lot…that would eat up his battery in no time. Still he would take it into consideration before he drifted over to the left gate and after observing the path on the other side he would look back at the others and wait for their leader to make a decision.

It was interesting watching the other think, it was true that Fang was no fighter and it seemed the other understood this in a fashion. So when the choice was made for the longer route, Fang would sigh inwardly relieved. Well the longer path with less problems would be a relief. Less chance of straining Lumen or bringing harm to Lady Lux. Besides that would help on saving the battery life in the long run. In any case, the gate to the left would be open and the party would move on. They would move down the rather straight forward path until the path turned. It was here that they would pause as their leader peeked around the corner to see what was ahead; however, the sound already let the doctor know that Sfalma were there. It was only naturally he would slow his pace and stop not too far behind the group as he listened to their leader. He was making a plan to catch the Sfalma off guard and take them out; however, the doctor had to wonder if even with a sneak attack if this was a good idea. Perhaps he would’ve made a suggestion; however, before the words could get out his mouth the leader would go in for the attack and maybe even the other too.

Fang would be still for a moment hearing the sounds of a battle starting. From the sounds of things, Leader had unleashed some form of wind attack on the beast, but how effective that was was yet to be seen. Fang would shift in his position and go the edge of the wall, peeking around the corner he saw the enemies and the battle beyond. While this should’ve been frightening the doctor found himself more fascinated at this than he probably should’ve been. In fact, Haruo had made a slight error. He did not take into consideration Fang's earlier words about the phone. He assumed he would not be use in the battle and this small error allowed the doctor to do as he pleased. Naughty. Naughty. Children really should learn to do their research better and not assume things when planning. So then…what would he do now?

Hmph. He already knew the answer to that question.

Information Box:
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]   Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:17 pm

Cyrus primed his soul-bound scythe and stood slightly behind Haruo.

"Come on down! Darwin!"

A faint sense of fear trickling down his mind, he put the gun replica to his head and pulled the trigger, causing his Persona to emmerge as the sound of shattering glass reverbated through the streets.

"Let's try something new, suck on this!"

Actions:

Last edited by Oact on Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Slight word error, my bad)
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]   Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:34 pm

((OoC: I can't keep waiting for Starlight to fix his stats forever, this thread must move on, so it's getting called off here.))

The attacks succeeded in pelting the Sfalma in front of them, with Cyrus' own hit vanquishing one of the enemies instantly. The other two remained, weakened, but as it seemed as if they would attack, a flurry of bullets would come from the buildings at the beasts, piercing through them cleanly with magical power overflowing from each wound. The two remaining Sfalma growled in pain at this onslaught, before slumping over, already partially melted, and starting to evaporate away.

The party would hear footsteps behind them, easily belonging to various soldiers at once, and a male voice came forward. "Captain, we're here to lend our assistance!" If the team turned around, they'd see a copper-haired young man, wielding two large energy weapons in each arm as he looked at each member with a calculative smirk.

Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] GD8eJWx

"I'm glad we were able to find you, ma'am. I received eyewitness reports of our Maiden being harmed in the central plaza, and you running with her to safety, so my platoon and I cleared the path for you. Though... forgive me intruding, but I didn't expect you to bring civilians."

Lumen blinked a few times before frowning and nodding at the young man. "Good work, Alpha, you heard right. But who I choose for my platoons isn't something you should question, soldier." The General turned around to face the copper-haired man, causing him to frown as he saw Lux in her arms. She was still breathing, but very thinly.

"This... doesn't look good. Ma'am, please allow me to escort you to the palace, I'm sure she can still be saved. Miss Kae will take care of healing her, I'm sure. Troops, escort the civilians to their homes safely, that's an order!" The young man turned around just as his soldiers gave a salute, approaching Cyrus, Haruo and Fang.

"Wait." Lumen approached Fang as well, nodding at him. "He's a scientist in the royal division. Bring him along, Alpha." She turned around as the young man looked away, sighed, then nodded. He dismissed his unit with simply a wave of the arm, the soldiers giving Cyrus or Haruo no choice but to follow them, as they would be forced into the line nonetheless.

"Apologies, but this is official Royal business. Civilians have no place attending this." Just that made Lumen frown deeply, but she shook her head, dismissing it. Without another word, she'd continue through the path, holding Lux close. Fang would be free to follow them now, as the door back towards the intersection closed behind them, which the soldiers, alongside Cyrus and Haruo, should have already passed through.

The top of the castle whirred mechanically alongside an alarm as the familiar pink tinge of the barrier draped itself over the Colony once more. It then stopped, their fail-safe having been returned presumably by the engineers at the castle. It would all be fine now, just a little bit longer...

-Enemies Defeated...? - You Have Survived-

Cyrus and Haruo gain 100 Experience points.

Received:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]   Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 10:49 pm

Fang managed to capture some form of data with the phone, but at the moment he had no time to anaylze what he gathered. Staying behind the front line, he saw the power the pair displayed destroy at least one of the creatures that had barred their way. However, the injured stragglers looked like they still had some fight in them.

The creatures looked ready to attack; however, before they could act, the loud sound of weapons being fired filled the area and within a short period of time, the left overs were no more. Fang, who had instinctively ducked behind a building at the sound, would peek around the corner taking note of first the creatures that were destroyed and then the gathering of soldiers that had come to their aid. Relaxing a bit, Fang would drift over to the chatting group.

From what he heard, the cooper haired young man had come to their aid due to a report given. Well, what a fortunate turn of events. At least  the guards had made this job easier for them. They didn't have to worry about anymore attacks since a path was cleared for them, so that was good. What wasn't good was the fact that the guards were about to seperate him from Lady Lux.

Prehaps if Lady Lux was in good health, the doctor would've easily followed an escort; however, Lady Lux was not fine...and for that reaon, he could not leave. No not until he was certain the maiden was okay.

Fang was on the edge of protesting against the escort, but Lumen managed to save him the effort. To her words, the guards left him alone and instead took to escorting the two kids home. While the guards took the kids one way, Fang would follow Alpha and Lumen towards the castle with Lux.

Fang has exited the thread with Lumen and Alpha.Thread ended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]   Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang] Empty

Back to top Go down

Saving Light [Cyrus/Haruo/Fang]
Page 1 of 1