Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Strangers (Mysterio) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Strangers (Mysterio) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Strangers (Mysterio) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Strangers (Mysterio) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Strangers (Mysterio)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Strangers (Mysterio) Empty
PostSubject: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:06 pm

((This takes place somewhere alongside the MAs))

The wind that blew across the plains of the world carried on them a strange scent that caused the creatures of the wild to stir in odd ways. Some hid, some became aggressive, and others watched. However, one particular creature stood at the edge of the barrier to Eirini, its eyes narrowed under its hood as it took in the air around it. Chaos and power. They ripped the air like paper before catching it on fire as the finger tips of fear snatched at those broken pieces.

So this place was at war too. Interesting, but the creature dressed in crimson did not come here to see the battle. No. It would let those of power handle their own messes. The reason it came here was for a visit of a sort to the only family it had. The family that shunned it and feared it. It had been a long time. Long years since it had come to remind its dear “father” of its existence. It hadn’t needed to perform such act until today when the air was just right and the mood so perfect for a visit. It wondered, as it shifted its weight and began to walk: Would “father” be happy to see it again? After all they had much to catch up on did they not? Surely, even he couldn’t turn it away after all this time, right?

A smirk appeared on pale white lips as the answer to that question surfaced in the figure's mind. Oh how delightful this would be was all the figure thought as it kept walking moving into a calmer, but more destroyed side of the colony it once called home long ago. As white boots met with broken concrete they would hardly a make a sound as the crimson cloaked figure moved like a ghost through the rubble clearly not belonging to this place, but then again not caring.

After all this was old territory. It had nothing to fear here.

Strangers (Mysterio) Cheza_8417
Current look
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:25 am

"Should I intervene?" Mysterio thought to himself as he watched the chaos unfold on stage. He smirked as he watched the carnage unfold further, "No... I'm getting too much data to put an end to this." Mysterio chuckled to himself as he watched several Persona come into being. It surprised him to see that even the great and mighty Kalos seemed to have one. This did explain quite a bit about her though. Why she, and assumedly her sister, could controlee magic and set themselves so far above the common folk they ruled over with such ease. Mysterio often wondered what gave them the right to rule... And now that he has seen it first hand he could honestly say he was not impressed. If he could easily recreate they're mystic powers in his lab, why didn't HE rule? He was clearly smarter and better qualified... But then again he couldn't be bothered with the paperwork and politics that went into being a ruler. That and the effort it took to amass an army to overthrow the maidens would be better used on his research. So long as the maiden's kept paying him, he would remain pacified... for now.

As amusing as it was to see both Samual and one of his earlier creations, Viv was it? Yes Viv, battle it out with a frankly beautiful piece of machinery, that Mysterio would DEMAND access to after they got done ruining it, Mysterio's attention was bought away from his view screen to another a few standard units of measurement away. "Tch... What now?" Mysterio sighed and scooted his rolly chair across his observatory to the second screen.

Strangers (Mysterio) 28e19c523444529ce623a9a6bea41e23
"Weeeeeeeeee...."

The chair squeaked as it rolled across the floor... Mysterio loved his chair... His eyed the view screen suspiciously as he reached for a nearby keyboard. "Who the hell?"  Mysterio eyed the figure on the screen... apparently some one or something tripped his proximity trigger. How it got through the barrier was beyond a mystery, but one for latter. Mysterio toyed with the idea of going himself... but that would mean he would have to give up watching the scuffle at the theater. So he opted for the second best option.

---

Strangers (Mysterio) Soul%20eater%20stein%20franken%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_1
"Excuse me miss, if I may ask... What in the name of science are you doing?..."

Mysterio's face shifted as the connection fluctuated.

Strangers (Mysterio) Latest?cb=20101110013529
"Cus uh... I'd rather you didn't break through the barrier..."

(Note: Mysterio's face is currently being displayed on the view screen on the chest of his Security bot)
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:49 pm

The being would continue to walk pausing only when she sensed the presence of another in the area. A presence that was not like the energy flowing all around. This presence was soft and so faint that unless one was designed to hear or track them, one would never know it was there.

Machina – machine. That is what the being could sense.

One step. Two steps. Three.
The small form came to a silent halt with its back to the world as it listened. Listened to the crunch of gravel under a wheel. When the bot made itself known a few moments later, crimson eyes would study the machine. Its design and build was definitely not of “father’s”, so this had to be the work of a different devil. Mm. Yes. Perhaps the cowardly one that dared to speak to it through a machine. Now then. Should they crush it for its offense? No. No. It was being more or less friendly. Why not play its game to see if it could keep them entertained? Entertained long enough not to be crush that is.

The red eyes would blink and the innocent face that once held no expression would come alive as a small smile crossed its face.

“Science has nothing to do with my reasons for being here,” the being would begin before it would pause and then moving rather quickly, it would close the distance between itself and the machine. Pale hands would attempt to grip the arms as the pale white face observed the screen and the man there. The creature was up close, the details easily being seen by the other as the creature observed the machine first from the front and then letting go of the arms it would move to the back before resuming its position before the machine once more.

A perplexed frown would be on its all too perfect face.

“Barriers are for the monsters outside, no? Why should they block me? And why if you were so concerned, did you send this little one after me? Are you afraid of face-to-face talk? Afraid I might bite?” she would grin as she clamped her teeth together in a biting fashion that mimicked a wolf’s. She was being playful, but at the same time, she was unimpressed by the machine or the fact that the man on the other side seemed to be hiding from her.

Letting the first series of questions sink in, she would continue to observe the machine as she stepped to the left and grabbed its arm in a gentle grip. Her crimson eyes would study the panel on its arm, taking in the details of exactly what she was dealing with.

Note.:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:39 am

What the flying fuck is this thing? Mysterio watched with mild amusement as the… Creature… inspected his drone. What ever it was, it sure did move fast, like really fist! In the time it took him to blink the creature was up in his,er… The Drone’s face. “Would you kindly NOT molest my robot? Don’t get so grabby! He has feelings to ya know… Well actually he *COUGH* Mmm He doesn’t. He’s not even a He, more of an It really. Though inanimate objects are often referred to with female pronouns sooooo… perhaps it’s a she, then again that would be giving it a gender identity that it simply dose not possess … I should investigate this latter, but, for right now I reiterate my earlier inquiry. Why the hell did you break through ma wall?”

Mysterio would watch as the creature circled his bot like a hungry predator. Whatever this thing was, it was obviously feral. Though now that he got a better look at it, the thing at least looked human, probably female at that. What it was doing outside the barrier or how it even managed to survive was beyond him.

The questions it asked would get a small snort and chuckle out of Mysterio “Miss… you completely misunderstand the situation at hand. We find ourselves on completely different sides of the habitable zone. If I were to come meet you face to face it would take up so much of my, frankly, invaluable time that I *COUGH* find sending this drone to be much more cost effective. My not meeting you has nothing to do with fear nor any malicious intent. You simply tripped my proximity warning and I, as a man of science, chose to investigate in a way that would take up the least of my time!... That and I was kinda board out of my mind and you seemed fun…Tell me… are you fun? Mysterio would cackle to himself and motion the robot to wipe the tear from his eye. A pointless gesture yes but one that made him feel better about himself.

“Though…from the looks of you and how you treat people you just met, I would hazard a guess that you would count under the designation of “Monster” and as such the barrier is made to keep you out. Heh… Though I will say you do look strikingly human, tell me, what are you?  the drone would approach the creature with curiosity and circle around it much the same way the creature had done earlier. Whatever this thing was… It was slightly more interesting then the fight on the screen behind Mysterio. After all, you see one Persona you’ve seen them all… This thing on the other hand, assuming it wasn’t human (which was the safe bet at the moment), was one of a kind… And that is very… Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:08 pm

“Hmph,” a snort of amusement came from the creature as it heard the complaint. “I am not molesting anything. I am simply studying and studying requires more than looking,” the being would pause as it leveled its eyes with the screen. “I thought a man like you’d understand that. Such a sensitive one.”
The creature would chuckle before it settled to examining the arms.

“Mmm. Typically, basic bots don’t have genders or emotions. Instead, they are designed to do exactly what their masters want them to do. Efficient, but breakable. Still, a respectable piece of work when you get the puzzle right,” the being would say as she let go of the arm she was examining. She would become silent as she study the bot a bit more, rubbing her chin lightly in thought.

“It will do,” she said giving her final judgement on the bot. It worked, but impressive? No. One had to do something much grander than this to impress her. On that note, it seemed they were back at question one again.

“First off, these aren’t your walls. You did not build them, so why take credit for something that was already there? Two, you’re a man of thought, no? Then I am surprise you do not know the answer. I didn’t break anything. I simply walked in, thus I am not a threat to the wall,” she said with her elegant features crumpled into a smirk and furrowed brows. She was still lovely, but clearly not of this colony. This smirk would only turn into a wolfish grin as she heard the response to her question.

“So in nutshell you are a lazy and arrogant bum. How disappointing. I expected so much more out of the brains of the colony,” the being would say with a light snort. The words were biting, but at the same time not exactly hostile. What exactly was this one doing? Insulting or playing? It was hard to say. As for the question/joke….

“Heh. If you wanted to know that answer, you should’ve came out yourself,” the being said in a sing-songy way as she gave the other an innocent smile and a bat of the eye lashes. It looked like the current tactic wasn’t going to get the other anywhere. As if to prove this, the creature would let the bot circle her not bother at all by action. When it heard the questions and assumptions, the creature would chuckle darkly.

“What I am I?” the being would ask softly as it rocked back in forth on its heels for a moment with its hands behind its back.

“Wouldn’t you like to know, dearie?” the question was spoken in a voice that was lower, more masculine, and beastlike than before, but then just like that the being bent its knees and lifted off from the ground. The next second it was crouched on a piece of rubble slightly above the bot. It would remain crouched on all fours like a perfectly balanced cat as it watched the bot below, the crimson cloak acting like some sort of strange fur as the wind pulled and tugged at it.

“Tell me, doctor. What would you pay for that information?” the being would ask its voice back to a feminine one as it kept crimson eyes locked upon the bot.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:30 pm

Mystero watched as the odd being leaped from pillar to pillar with ease, almost flying through the air like a cat. A small smile played on his lips as the weird monster answered his questions with more questions, flat out insulted his personal motivation, and even tried to charge him for the information he wanted. The only reason Mysterio was't infuriated was the fact that for some reason it still recognized that he was indeed the smartest anything here with that little "Brains of the colony" jab... Interesting Interesting Interesting. Mysterio laughed a sharp cackling laugh as he hit the record button on his other monitor and turned his full attention to the half cat lady at hand.

"You... You are interesting... Interesting Interesting interesting! AHAHAHA! Yes yes I would pay much for that information... " Mysterio spun the bot to look at the being his face mad with joy and fascination,"That is, if I was one who did indeed pay for info... No you see I am the great Dr.Mysterio, I do not pay for information. I get paid to discover information. I am the greatest mind in history... and yet, I have very little idea what you are... It is clear you are not a Sfalma due to the fact you crossed through the gate, or at least you are a very very special one... I guess what I'm trying to say is..." The bot's back would open as two large plums of flame shot from it, propelling it up and to eye level with the odd woman.

Strangers (Mysterio) 2207289-soul_eater___18___large_13

"I would love... to rectify my mistake ane meet you face to face. Name a time and place Miss.Fun..."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:07 pm

The creature stayed on the crumbled pillar in its crouched position its sensitive hearing picking up on the laugh from the bot before it even got loud enough to hear. The creature’s eyes would narrow as its smirk widen to the words it heard. Hehe. He thought he was on top of everything didn’t he? Said he was paid to gather information? Said he was the greatest mind in history? How delicious! She very much wanted to dissect this one. He was full of talk, but was that all to him? If it this were true, then the doctor would be a sad playmate indeed; however, it seemed he sought to keep her interest for shortly after all his talk, he brought the bot to eye level with her, that mad face of his practical glowing now with interest.

What came from his mouth next only made the woman in the red cloak smile widely.

Strangers (Mysterio) Capture

“I’ll give you 30 minutes to come me before I vanish. Tic-toc, dearie. Tic-toc,” the creature would say its voice a strange mix of whispers and voices as it kept crimson eyes on that face she saw. She wondered as she looked at him: Would the doctor make it or would he lose a play date? Well time to see if his words were more than just hot air.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:39 am

"It's a date!..." After a short curt laugh the bot's face grew dark and its massive metallic  fell to the dirt below with a booming thud that echoed for miles around. It was Obvious that Mysterio was not one to waist time, especially when a particularly tasty carrot was waved before him. Unfortunately Mysterio didn't have anything like a point to point teliporter or hyper dimensional worm hole (that wasn't at the cleaners). That fact made it hard for him to see himself getting across the colonies in such a short amount of time... Unless...

"Tesla!" Mysterio called pulling a small battery from his coat pocket. When he didn't get a response he shook the battery surprisingly violently, "Tesla! Tesla wake up!"

"AAAAH!" a young pubescent voice crackled from the battery as the shadow within was torn from it's sleep "W-W-What!? Mysterio What-What's going on... on around here?"

"Don't worry Tesla! Don't even freak bro! I got this!"Mysterio's frantic and crazed smile softened to look slightly friendly and perhaps fatherly if you looked at it from the right angle, "I think we might need you to work your magic on the tr*COUGHCOUGH* Tram systems Tesla! Gatta... Gatta use that tech biz on he trams Tesla! *COUGH*"

"Gee, I-I-I don't know Mysterio! Tha-That sounds kinda... Kinda dangerous." Tesla's battery shook slightly as the young shadow tried to wiggle it's way out of Mysterio's grasp.

Strangers (Mysterio) 200_s
"Don't worry bro... I got this!"

---

After a solid fifteen minutes, the creature could see a small dot in the distance... It could easily be confused for a bird... but birds don't normally quickly grow and begin looking like a tram car with two wings haphazardly attached to the sides with a high power rocket welded to the top. A few moments later the tram car would crash into the ground not a few feet from where the creature stood creating a crater several feet deep and even more wide. After a moment Mysterio would kick the door off the tram car and pull Tesla's battery from the console. After a quick dust off he would climb his way out of the crater and towards the creature.

"Sorry for the wait... I had to wait for my favorite tram cart... that took like ten minutes."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Well, well, well. It seemed the man wasn’t lying when he said he’d come. It was true that the creature had given him a rather odd time frame, but to be honest that is how long it would take for the fun to run out. Whether the other understood this or not was beyond the creature’s knowledge, but it did take notice that as soon as the time was set the bot became motionless and fell to the ground below.

The action caused the being to stop grinning as it blinked at the bot with an emotionless stare.
How sad, it thought before hopping down to explore the downed bot fully. It was indeed an interesting piece of work, but at the same time had a sad life to be used as a toy by a human and then when not needed simply dropped on the ground. Honestly, bots of all sorts needed to be treated with respect. While their creators thought they had absolute control and was doing all the work even when the bot was completed, the truth of the matter was the creator was the lazy one and the bot the hard worker. Too bad none were designed to think and rebel. Heh.

Now wouldn’t that be interesting? Turning the machines against their creators just for amusement and giggles. Hehe. Yes. Yes. That would be interesting, but to do that she’d have to first figure this one out. A feat that if given proper time probably could’ve been completed; however, the being was only given fifteen minutes to study the down bot before its ears picked up something approaching quite quickly.

Grunting lightly, the girl would look up as crimson eyes detected a fast moving object. Oho, what was this? A bird? Aircraft? A strange car? No. No it wasn’t those it was a---

“How amusing,” she would whisper to herself as she crouched low to the ground before pushing off and taking to the air just as the fast moving tram came crashing in. As it settled, the being would land on top of it with a light thud and then remaining crouched down would watch as the door below was kicked opened and a strange man came out speaking about waiting for his favorite tram for ten minutes. However, if he was looking for Deshi on the pillar where she was last seen he’d find her gone and no where before him and if he were to turn around well, he’d find himself with quite a surprise as a mass of red came at him attempting to pounce on him from above…

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:21 pm

"Hm?" Mere moments after leaving his tram Mysterio was set upon by a small sound behind him, some where between a cat and a young woman... However before he could turn to investigate it properly he was, for lack of a better term, attacked by the very monster he had come here to see. Though she did,'t overtly attack him with her assault his defensive instincts managed to kick into high gear as his freakishly strong legs braced and kept his body upright in spite of the surprise attack.

Strength used:

"My my my, I knew I had a certain animal magnetism..." Mysterio smirked as he caught the mass of red fur. Though his voice was calm and slow, it held an amused sharpness that was only accented by the crackling sound that was produced by the electricity that began to arc across his coat."But I can't help but think that said animal magnetism had nothing to do with your sudden attack... so please tell me before I fry you, why did you try to attack me?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 11:35 pm

She succeed in the pounce; however, she was pleasantly surprised that this one could still stand under her weight. Ohohoho! Not a normal. Not normal at all. What a pleasant delight. And what was this? The being could hear the crackling of electricity coming from whatever sort of jacket this guy was wearing. As soon as it felt the bite and the delicious tingle the electricity caused when it touched the being, the being would crouch down briefly on the guy before pushing off and flipping over him, landing with a light thud a few feet in front of him. A delighted grin was seen under the shadows of its hood and then surprisingly it began to clap.

“Delightful. Very delightful,” the being said in amused tones as it observed the other. "You are most definitely impressive to withstand my weight let alone remain calm enough to have a counter plan involved. A truly marvelous piece you are. Very nice,” she would say as she stopped clapping and placed a thin finger on her lips.

“Hehe. Pardon the rudeness, my dear. Pardon the rudeness indeed. I just had to see what you were made before speaking to you fully and due to how much you impress us, I will give you a prize. You asked what we were before did you not?” the being said as it tilted its head revealing only half of its porcelain white face and a crimson eye. The other half was covered by the cloth of the hood.

“We are Deshi. Deshi is us. Who do we have the pleasure of speaking with?” the being would ask, its voice switching between feminine and male as it watched the other. It seemed its excitement for something new had it unhinged a bit, but despite that it seemed to not be hostile.

Note:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:09 pm

Mysterio would grunt as the creature flipped off of him. What a strange being indeed... was that some sort of test? Heh... If it was Myseterio  passed with flying colors surely. He thanked his past self for having the foresight to implant the sub-dermal  armor, makes it worth the screaming searing pain every morning... and evening... And midday.... And right now for that matter! YEP... Totally worth it.

Mysterio let his ego swell as the being applauded his strength and preparedness, whatever it was it sure did know how to spot greatness when presented with it."Why thank you Miss.Whatever you are. I do try to be at least perfect in all things I do, and physical prowess is no different. You see I have modified my body to be on par with the mind that controls it, and as you have no doubt seen *COUGH COUGH*... That means I gotta be five stronk six you... hehehehe" Mysterio Chuckled at his dankness.

Mysterio observed the strange creature as it introduced itself and apologized for it's rudeness, all the wile a crazed look returned to his eyes. What ever this being was it seemed to be completely gender fluid... Interesting. From how it has acted so far the safe assumption was that it wasn't human... yet at this point it was also clear that it was not a Sfalma or other such beast... So what was it? This question looped through Mysterio's mind as he looked upon the best... interesting...

"Deshi... heh, It is a pleasure to meet you Deshi! I forgive you for your actions for I completely understand the need to test one's companions before you give them any fragments of your time." Mysterio paused to light a cigarette and take a long hearty puff from it, "My name is Dr.Mysterio... I am lead researcher for all of humanity and beyond. Mine is a mind unparalleled by any who have come before nor by any who will come after... And with that title comes a curiosity of all things, including yourself, dear Deshi. Of the myriad of questions I have for you... the first and by extension most important is..."

Strangers (Mysterio) 195900-frank_stein
"How's it hanging broham?..."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:55 pm

Marvelous. Marvelous. What a delightful treat to have been presented to them! This man with his strange way of preparing was very entertaining indeed. Smart, yet sadly suffering from one fatal flaw: arrogance. It was the curse of all the big heads in the world and unfortunately for the man before the creature something the being loved to toy with. As the other swelled with pride, the being kept its smile on its face. It seemed to glow with admiration as the other spoke. Even through his horrible puns it seemed to remain amused.

“Perfect. Yes, you are indeed perfect. We like perfect,” the being began as it took a step towards the man unphased by his looks. When he spoke of forgiveness, the being clasped its hands together in joy.

“How wonderful! Not only are we forgiven, but now we finally have a mind that understands our ways. Can this day get any better?” the being said as it tossed its towards the sky and let out a laugh before settling down and leveling its eyes with the other once more as it heard more words.

“Hmhm,” it would chuckle. “Doctor, doctor, where have you been hiding all this time? I would’ve loved to have met you sooner. Perhaps we could’ve traded some interesting notes. Yours from the science realm and mine from one vastly different. I do think it would’ve been fun, but alas, we are here. Still what a pleasure to meet such greatness,” the being said its voice feminine for the moment as it watched the other amused for a moment more before folding its arms at the question asked. Its face would crumble into a serious expression as it pondered this.

“To be honest, we were quite bored,” the creature began in a feminine voice and then dropping its arms back to its side it would shifts its weight to its back leg as it placed one hand on its hip and pointed a finger at Mysterio with its free hand.

“Thankfully, I got lucky and found you, brah. So what’s up with you?” it would ask the words this time masculine as it scanned the man, taking in all forms of data on him. So far it liked what it was collecting.

Note:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:59 am

"Hiding? Heh, friend I think you got the wrong impression," Mysterio chuckled as he listened to the odd woman ramble on. It was like her... Wait his?... Ok the changing voice was really starting to get to Mysterio. For whatever reason he felt a strange sense of Deja-vu... As if this exact confusion had happened to him before, somewhere across time and space. That this exact situation had happened to another version of him... That somewhere! Out there in the far reaches of the Multiverse! A kid in red spandex sneezed... Regardless Mysterio decided to go with a gender neutral approach to his new friend. "The Great Mysterio hides from nothing! Heh, the fact that we have not met only means that you are new to*COUGH*- to the colonies... Is what I would say if it wasn't blatantly obvious that you have been here before. You're knowledge of the barrier and their purpose is proof of that. So I can only hazard a guess that you've simply been gone quite a while. Judging from how you've acted around me, however, it is clear that you ether got boared of the colony and left. Or..." Mysterio paused to draw closer to the creature, his face drawing in on it's own, perhaps uncomfortably so "Some one forced you out... Hehehe... So that is what is up brodidle... My next question is, why did you leave the colony, and why do you speak using plural pronouns?..."

In an instant Mysterio would back off and go to sit on a hunk of broken Tram Car a short distance away."And while you're completely justified *COUGH* Justified and deserved praise is very much appreciated, I can't help but wonder if it is truly genuine or your attempt to controlee my via my ego. I must say, however, that if this were your intention, despite my recent discoveries on the nature of the human Ego... I would say that it is working, Heh" Mysterio eyed the creat
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 1:54 pm

In another time and space where genders were never specified and confusion grew because of it... Did this creature remember such a time? No. And why was that? Well, the answer was simple. Deshi was Deshi and the world could do nothing about that.

When the other said it was mistaken in its wording and drew close, the being would hold its ground for two seconds before doing something quite unusual as its face became devoid of emotions. While one of the reactions could’ve been to strike out at the other, the being was enjoying this quite a bit and so without warning would easily close the gap between the pair as it leaned forward and kissed the doctor right on his nose.

This did not mean the creature had any feelings for him or anything, but rather it was testing what would happen. Would he freak out? Or do something else? The creature wanted to know and so performed the action. Besides, he had invaded its space without permission, so why not pay back the offense with a potentially unwelcomed action of its own? The price seemed fair and that was that.

Outside of paying back the offense, the kiss would give the doctor a bit more data on the creature. The kiss was not warm like a human’s or living things. No, the temperature was lower and the way it was executed was completely flawless. Too perfect for this to be a normal creature.

Regardless of the data shared, the being would lean back after a second as it listened to the other speak and then asked his question. At first, it would not answer as it simply watched the other with a calm gaze, hiding its thoughts. Even when the man moved away to sit on the destroyed tram piece the creature was silent still, but then the pale lips would part.

“That business is no concern of yours, good doctor,” it would reply to the question of why it left as it got on its tippy toes and stretched before relaxing a bit more. “You’re an outsider and do not have the means to pay the price for such information,” it would continue before its grin would return.

“We speak the way we do because we are we. Why is that so hard to understand?” the being asked before smirking at the last set of words.

“Oho. Then the game has just become boring. If it is that easy to win you over then, play time is over. We have no use for easy prey,”
the being said, its words blunt and straight to the point as its playfulness dropped and it became serious.

“I had hoped that being a scientist that spoke so highly of himself you’d be a different sort of game, but my original assumption places you right back in the basket of the norm. Very disappointing. You almost had us convinced there,” the being said its voice shifting between male and female as usual. The creature would become silent then as it watched the other to see what he would do now that it was no longer feeding his ego.

Note:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strangers (Mysterio)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next