Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Strangers (Mysterio)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 11:02 pm

To be honest the little smooch was... Odd... But not offputting, at the time he had frankly expected to be attacked again. Though a little smoochy smoochy was unexpected, it was far preferable to a claw to the face. Mysterio would blink at the action for a moment and turn a very faint shade of pink but beyond that he would have little reaction. As for it's answers to his questions... He expected as much. If it were that easy to get the answers out of it then there would be no fun, and whatever he learned would have been boring. He would hate to ruin such a fascinating specimen by having it be easy. No no the best things to learn are the hardest to acquire...

Mysterio would smirk as the creature dropped it's act and went back to treating him like filth. Interesting... Normally Mysterio would detest such treatment and fly into a blind rage but... He was far to interested in this creature to allow his pride to get in the way of his discovery. "Heheheh... It appears whatever species you are, you lot haven't discovered sarcasm yet. My ego may be large but it is not a weakness, though I think I did pref*COUGH*prefer the flattery. So if you would be so kind as to get back to that I would be very grateful ehehe..."

Mysterio would hop from his seat and begin digging through the rubble while humming a happy tune. "Though... I do feel bad for ruining your fun sooooo," His grin would grow as he found what he had been digging for, a small data pad "So I will provide wou with another... A game of guessing...and of riddles. What do you say my dear? Would you like to test your intelligence against my own? I wish to see if your bravado matches your skill... Or we could play some checkers... I mean if you really want."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:41 am

A blush to the kiss on the nose. A common thing the being had observed in most of this species. Still, the man's action showed he had some control. He didn’t over react and he did not attack. Nice. Very nice. And look at that, he even handled the words well. The creature would raise its eyebrows at his words as the smallest of smirks appeared on its lips. It liked boldness, but boldness could get one in trouble. Luckily this one was simply being honest. It could appreciate that.

“Is that so?” the being would ask as it shifted its weight and took two steps to the left contemplating what it had heard. It seemed a calm had settled over the being. Even when it paused and looked back at the other the personality had seemed to change even more. It would consider the first request with a slow blink before shaking its head.

“I am afraid I don’t give things like that out for free and I am far above pleasing humans. Even if they are as strange as you,” the being said to the other its voice now settling into a soft male voice despite its looks.

When the other moved from his spot and began to dig, the creature who was only paying half attention to him before turned a bit more to watch him, its head tilting slightly one way and then the other as it heard the tune the other was humming, its mind analyzing the strange sounds and the meanings potentially there.

“Hmmm?” the creature would let out the sound as the other spoke of ruining fun and then after some more digging found a device before asking the creature a question. At first the creature gave him a blank stare, but then its eyebrows rose. Was this human challenging it? Hmph! Well then....

“We do not do the mundane common games of checkers and chess, but…your sort of game,” the creature would begin its voice remaining the soft male one as it drifted slightly closer. “Had better entertain me. We have little patience for false promises.”

The creature would finish watching the other with intense red eyes. It looked like the doctor had caught its interest. The question was could he keep it.

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:55 am

"A game of riddles it is then, how fun," Mysterio couldn't help but feel that perhaps he should have stuck around to see how the battle at the concert hall was going... but in truth it bored him slightly, even the sight of the Maiden's awe inspiring Persona was mundane at this point. However this being before him was very... different. It seemed to change personality and gender on a whim, as if it was wholly unsure of what it wanted to be. Such a being of pure chaos could be invaluable in his research into persona... He had to keep it happy.

"How bout we start with a simple one brah? eheh *COUGH COUGH* ERM... Gah that one hurt..." Mysterio paused to hack up a lung before continuing on with his riddle "A classic of the game should suffice to start us off. Ehem, "I walk on four legs in the morning, two legs at mid day, and three legs in the twilight, what am I?" If you are well read this should be done by memory alone my new friend." Mysterio would smirk and light another cigarette, having burnt through his previous one. Though a thought would occur to him just as he finished the light.

"Oh shit sorry uh... Want one?" he would ask offering the pack to the creature.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 10:33 am

The creature would remain quiet as it waited patiently for the game to begin; however, before it could begin the man began to cough….and then cough some more. Now, a normal person might be concerned, but a creature such as Deshi did not seem to react as crimson eyes simply watched the doctor. It calculated that the possibility of death was slim right now, so it had no reason to even consider if saving him was a good idea or not.

So it watched, unmoved by the sounds or whatever the other was feeling. It was not its fault this one nor any of his kind weren’t perfect. In any case, once the coughing fit was over and the man was able to speak again. The creature would listen to his riddle before shifting in its spot to move once more. It would brush past the other and hop on a piece of debris the tram had created. As it did this, the hood of the cloak would blow back revealing the pale skinned girl underneath. As the wind blew through its short pinkish hair, the creature would keep its silence as if it was pondering the riddle.

Even when it took the offered cigarette, it would not answer as it placed the paper between faintly painted lips and then dug into a pouch hidden under the cloak pulled out a silver flip lighter with an strange dragon on it and underneath the initials DFW (My data banks says this is also the name of a busy airport in another world. How curious. Why would a world need a place for air?)

The creature would light the cigarette before closing the lighter and taking a light drag on the item in its mouth. It would release the smoke silently as it study the lighter for a moment and then grasping it lightly in one hand it would relax. Both arms rested on its thights, its hands hanging lightly between its legs as it hunched over for all the world looking to be in thought.

When it finally did answer, it would remove the cigarette with its empty hand, holding it lightly between its fingers as it let it hand relax again. The positioning was definitely not lady like, but the creature didn’t seem to care as it looked up at the other.

“You are basic,” it would begin before continuing. “You are born screaming, learn to walk on all fours, and then on two legs; however, some get strange errors in their systems causing them to become hunched in older age and in turn need a cane or something more as an extra leg. Human. Infuriating. Fascinating. Sad,” the being would say in calm tones before pausing to take another drag on the cigarette, the smoke would come out in thin trails from its mouth before the creature spoke again.

“Tell me something, Mysterio. Why do humans seek to please everything they meet? Aim for goals that are impossible? Or that will get them killed? Or cause them pain? What is the point, hmm?” the creature would finish before falling silent once more as it held the cigarette lightly watching the other with intense red eyes.

Information:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 11:00 am

Mysterio watched with a mild amusement as the creature leaped from the ground to the debris. Why the creature found it necessary to leap and bound every which way was truthfully beyond him. Did it think it needed to display it's physical prowess? Was it trying to show off? No no no, this creature would have no need for such things and was more likely simply responding to an instinct, one that told it to move, to never stay in the same place for long. Should this be the case Mysterio could infer that whatever this creature was, it was not the apex of it's food chain, and that there was something altogether more powerful and frightening out there on the other side of the wall. The thought both chilled and excited Mysterio.

He was, however, surprised by the fact that the creature not only took a cigarette, but had it's own lighter. Where did it get a lighter? It didn't seem to warn which shows that it wasn't to old... It also happily began smoking which could only mean it knew what a cigarette was and how to use and hold one. While it was possible that it was merely imitating what it had seen Mysterio do, but this being didn't seem the type to imitate anything... So that leads to only one conclusion.

"Another settlement..." Mysterio would whisper under his breath as he watched the creature think. When he got the answer to his riddle he wasn't suppressed, the Sphinx's riddle was an old one that many knew the answer to. He would have to be a bit more clever with his next one. Though... it's answer did intrigue Mysterio slightly.

"You are correct... However basic is not the word I would use... The human body is infinitely complex to the point where some believe it to have some divine origin, when in reality we are nothing but a lucky roll of the dice... We start as nothing but a chance encounter between a man and a woman driven by carnal desirers, grow till we ourselves are taken by that same need to procreate, and end as nothing more then worm food." Mysterio let out a dry chuckle before bursting into a cackling, deranged laughter.

Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 VJ17mIZ
"But it is in that self perpetuating cycle of meaninglessness that we as humans find out purpose! EHahahaha! More often then not we find ourselves so terrified of or own non-existence, our untimely end that we struggle desperately to find some way to be eternalized. We find no purpose in our genes, but in our actions. Our lives are so short that we struggle in vain to give it a higher purpose, to prove that we are more then the matter that comprises our bodies. To answer you're question simply my dear Deshi... It is to prove that we exist, that we are alive..."

Mysterio would wait for a moment, composing himself before continuing. "Now... Was that your riddle or would you like to take another turn?... ehehe..."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 11:35 pm

The creature would not mind being observed as it settled and seemed to be in thought as it smoked the cigarette. Even when it had answered the question posed, the creature would remain just as relaxed as ever, not seeming to be bothered by the thin trail of smoke coming from its cigarette that carried no mark that its lips had even touched it. Keeping intense red eyes upon the other it would listen to what he had to say about humans, its eyes closing as it nodded lightly.

“I can some points there. The human body is a fascinating thing even if it is driven by the instinct to survive. To exist as you state,” the being would reopen its eyes and place the cigarette back in its mouth unphased by the crazed laughter from before. “Humans are animals a step above common, but to fear being erased? Afraid of dying?” the creature would chuckle as its lips curled into a light smirk around the cigarette. “I cannot relate to that.” The creature finished what it wanted to say leaving the topic at that unless the other wished to go further. Either way, the man had impressed it enough to keep it from yawning at least, but now it was back to riddles. At the question asked, the being let out a snort of amusement as it leaned back on the rock, took a drag on the cigarette, and then let out the smoke as it looked up at the strange colored sky.

“I told you before didn’t I? I am not here to please you. You are here to entertain me,” the creature would say before turning its head to look at the other once more a fangy grin on its face. “So entertain.”

Information:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 6:31 pm

"So you are a being that dose not experience death? Or one that foolishly dose not fear it?" Mysterio eyed the being with a cautious eye as it smoked. What kind of being dose not feat it's on end. The vast emptiness that fallows life should strike a primal fear into any being regardless of strength. The mere fact that all one dose in this life is lost no matter how grand the scope or influential the discovery. For a being so obviously intelligent to fine no fear in that... It was mind boggling to Mysterio, however, he got the feeling that his game was favorable to the creature and if he was to gain anything from this he would have to be quite the riddler...

"Alright alright keep your pants on... Or don't... Truely I would be fine ether way," Mysterio chuckled as he drew his flask from his coat and took a hearty swig. "Now my dear... here is your next riddle... another simple one but slightly less well known then my last. "I have a bed but I do not rest. I run, yet I have no legs, I have a mouth, yet I do not speak, I only babble. What am I?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:24 pm

The creature would finish the cigarette before tossing the last of the bud on the ground and smothering it with its white boot. From here it would place the lighter back in its cloak as it decided to answer the question posed.

“All things come to an end. Whether one dies quickly or not depends on time itself. Take me for example. I would be considered immortal and perfect…because I am perfection and immortal in comparison to the flawed and quickly killed. When placed in my position, death is something you learn to live with because it will never cease to follow you until you’re collected. I do not fear it. More like respect its presence and exist in harmony with it,”
the being said as it leaned on the debris it was sit on before resting on it lazily like a cat.

“And you? Do you fear death, doctor?” it would ask red eyes demanding an answer that was equal to what had just been given. Despite the expectation, Rokosho would remain calm as he studied the other quietly until the subject came back to riddles.

“Oho? A human that is not afraid to be bare before the world? Or perhaps a fool who simply does not think of such things? Which are you?”
the creature would ask as the other mentioned pants. Perhaps it was a joke of some sort considering the other had laughed, but for a creature such as Rokosho this little joke held no meaning unless something could be learned from it. As a result, the being would not laugh or crack a smile as it watched the other take a drink from a flask he pulled from his pocket. When he asked his next riddle, the creature would let out a light “hmm” as it rested on its side.

“The blood line of the world. A river,” the being would say with a slow blink as it watched the other quietly for a few seconds and then with a shift it slipped from its position and back onto its feet as it approached the other with calm steps of a noble approaching something lower than it.

“Tell me. Are you really human?”

The question seemed out of place, but it was one the creature wanted to know the answer to as it paused in its walk and leaned forward to study the man of skin and stitches…and that strange scent underneath the alcohol and smoke. The one that was not human….what was that? And why did it come from this one? He was interesting. Interesting. Interesting.

"Enough games. I'll make a trade. If you tell me what you really are. I will tell you what I am,"
the being said as it remained in studying the other from a slightly leaned position. The wind would blow through the area causing the golden chain on the collar the creature wore to jingle lightly under the robe and pink hair was pushed this way and that over a snow white face with deep red eyes.

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:41 am

"Do I fear Death?... Now that is a story hehe..." he felt a little annoyed that he had to take his flask out again so soon after putting it away, but there was NO way he was going to tell this story without it. In one smooth motion he withdrew the metal canteen from his coat and downed the remainder of it's contents, the poisonous liquid burned as it snaked down his throat. "No...*COUGH HACK COUGH* Egh...You see, once you experience something first hand it no longer holds any power over you. If you face your greatest fear it can not influence you further. There was a time when I truly feared death, then I died... I then returned from the beyond, simply because it bored me." Mysterio would watch the creature for hints of a reaction before continuing "As for your, immortality... I must say I am not surprised, whoever made you did a marvelous job of it and wouldn't have overlooked something so trivial as Mortality. Heh..."

Mysterio smirked at the beings reaction to his pants comment. "Chillax dude, I-I'm just playen, playen ya bro! Unless dat female personality comes back if ya catch my drift, Heyoooooo! *COUGH*" Mysterio coughed as he laughed, "The human body is a sick and disgusting sack of blood and bone, but there is nothing to be ashamed of in it's beauty."

He nodded as the being answered his riddle correctly, however, he would not speak until it had finished it's examination of him, whatever it hopped to find... he doubted it would."You drive a hard bargain my friend... But deal. To answer your question Yes, Yes I am human..." As a wicked smile overtook his features Mysterio reached into his coat and produced a small battery which glowed a faint orange. Elegantly he would twirl the small cylinder between his fingers and eye it with both a glare of hate, and a loving fatherly gaze. "In fact... I am the most human. So disgustingly morbidly amazingly human...The only true human. I made sure of that." Mysterio would flip the battery like a coin and grasp it as it fell before putting it back in his coat. "I removed all things that made me anything else then 'Human'... dose that answer your question my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:55 pm

The creature would remain on its rock as it listened to what the other had to say on death. As it listened, it would raise an eyebrow at his story before a light smirk came across its face.

“You died, but grew tired of sleep. Tell me how is that a dead body comes back to life,” the creature said to the other its interested gained by the little tale and this man’s rebellion against the laws of nature herself. Sure spirits lingered, but when they faded, they faded gracefully and without a cry. However, this one dare to beat death at its own game? How very curious indeed. Outside of the words and the small smirk, the creature didn’t do much else as far as reacting went. That was until the other mentioned the work done on itself. To this, the creature would tilt its nose into the air as a smug look came across its face.

"Hmph! Flattery will get you no where with me,"
the being said in tones that suggested it liked the comment. The smugness would vanish as the creature took on a thoughtful look before speaking again.

"However, I can agree with your comment,” the being said as it sat up and gazed at the hand of the body it resided in. It really was perfection and the reason the creature had chosen the one who made it so lovely. Perhaps it was arrogance or pride, but the creature seemed to glow with a happy emotion for a moment before it balled its fist as if crushing the feeling as a frown crossed its face as it remembered why it was here. It would ponder its mission for a bit before blinking as its face became neutral once more and eyes refocused on the doctor. However, that expression would quickly melt as the beautiful face twisted and seem to mimic the form of a beast as the creature took offense at the words the doctor spoke.

“You are pushing the wrong buttons with your jesting, dearie,” creature would growl as its whole body tensed as if it was about to pounce. It was unamused by such a disgusting joke. The tension would last for only a few seconds before the creature recomposed itself as it kept a cold glare on the doctor.

“Indeed. Much beauty is found under the ugliest of exteriors. Just as ugliness is found under the most beautiful ones,”
the creature would say in cool tones before it moved off its perch and approached the doctor. It had enough of the games and so had cut the other a trading deal instead. A deal which he accepted. This deal sealing seemed to gain the doctor a little bit of the creature’s favor back after that joke.

As the creature became fully relaxed, it would listen to the answer the doctor gave its face remaining mostly unreadable until the strange battery was pulled out. Like a cat, eyes would lock on the battery and follow it as the doctor tossed it a bit. That battery and the energy it gave off. What was it? Before the creature had time to fully analyze what it saw the doctor put it away causing the creature to stare at his pocket for a few moments before slowly drawing its eyes back to him.

“It answers one well, so I will answer yours as agreed upon,” the creature said as it shifted in its spot before walking a few paces to the left.

“What you see before you is simply a shell. A female form that has a personality that is submissive to my own due its lack of experience. It is only ten years by human heads, but has known not much outside of the wilds out there. It is child like and curious, a perfect front for when I don’t want to be bothered. On top of that it is easy to use her voice too. Pulling strings in a puppet is very easy when the shell was designed with myself in mind,” the creature would look over its shoulder with a grin. “I demanded perfection and my creator gave it to me completing me. I am not human. Neither is my body. Machinery and something beyond the comprehension of mere mortals, combined perfectly into one nice nest by a man that had no idea what he had created. Something similar to a god,” the creature finished with an amused chuckle before becoming serious again.

“My turn again. What did you do to become just human? What did you remove and where did you put the remains?”
the creature asked as it turned to face the man fully once more.

Information:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:12 am

"Hehehe.... You must learn to relax if a joke as obviously forced as that one got you so railed up my friend, but fine. We will play this game your way from here on out. No more jokes, only business..." Mysterio scowled at the creatures reaction. Was it truely so uptight that it couldn't even take a simple joke? Bah, what a waste of good immortality if you couldn't enjoy it and had to be such a stick in the mud about your own perfection all the time. Sure Mysterio was the peak of human excellence and had no piers when it came to his prowess, but even he knew that a joke was always welcome... Honestly this thing is just like his research team... It and Leon would get along great.

"Oh hoho! So what I see before me is but a puppet being controlled by the puppet master! Interesting... If I understand correctly it is not unlike the Drone I came to speak to you with earlier then? Tch, to think you made me come all this way when you yourself couldn't be bothered... No matter, I'm very glad to see tis first hand regardless... hehe" Mysterio would eye the creatures mannerisms closely. He was on thin ice now... Wost case he would have to fight it... Good thing Tesla was safe inside his coat right now... Good for a quick summon if things got ugly.

"Ah Ah Ah... That is not how the game is played my dear. If you want my information... I get to have something in return. This time I would like the identity of he one who created you, for that I will tell you of my experiment..." Mysterio would chuckle to himself and listen to the creature's answer carefully... If it agreed to his terms he would fallow with.

"I am glad you can see reason... Now to understand where I should begin... tell me, do you know what a Shadow is?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:07 am

Red eyes would narrow at the other. Did he dare to try and correct him? How dare the human believe he had such power to do such a thing. It was tempting to teach him a lesson; however, the last words spoken saved him. As the doctor decided it was best to play the game Rokosho’s way, the body relaxed a bit as it became neutral once again towards the other.

“That more like it,” the creature said as it stood tall and proud. A sign this creature was the dominant one from wherever it had come from. It took the words a form of submissiveness and so for now spared the man as seemed to understand where his place was. In any case, the tension would last only a moment before the subject was shifting back to itself.

“Heh! You really think you are above us, human? Naughty, naughty,” the creature said with a cold smirk and wave of its finger. “Such words would normally get you in trouble; however, I feel it better to enlighten you a bit than crush you just yet. Consider it a reward for keeping amused for so long," the creature flashed a grin of sharp fangs at the other for a second and then just as fast as it came the smirk was gone as the creature folded its arms with a frown on its face.

“Drones and my puppet are not the same. My puppet is very much its own self; however, that other half knows its place very well, thus this,” the creature said gesturing to its female form when clearly the voice and actions suggested it was male. Leaving the explanation at that for now, the creature would move in for its next question; however, it seemed the other wouldn’t give up the information so easily. He wanted to know who its creator was? The creature looked at the other with an unreadable expression for a moment before it let out a light "hmph" of amusement.

From there, it would reach into its pocket and pull out the lighter again. It would look at the lighter for a second before tossing it the doctor. If he caught it, he would see that the lighter was well taken care of, the silver clean and free of rust and the dragon on it was shining as if it were alive. If the doctor moved his eyes down further, he would be able to make out the initials DFW…and being a scientist surely he could figure out what that meant no?

“Does that answer your question well enough, dearie?”
the creature asked using the doctor’s words from earlier against him as it gave him a small smirk. Regardless if the other understood the initials or not, the creature would tilt its head as it heard the words “experiment” and then “shadows”. The creature tilted its head to the right.

“Shadows? If not the thing follows you in the light, then what are speaking of doctor?” the creature asked curiosity in its eyes as looked at the other for answers and a story.

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:56 am

"So your current body is much more like a slave than an emotionless machine... I see. Far less humane then I pegged you for. Not surprising, though." Mysterio would chuckle as the being explained it's relationship with it's current body. Such a strange and parasitic relationship, did the other have any control what so ever? Did it chose to have this life, or was this trust upon it with little more ceremony then a "Hey you are not my body hope ya  have fun kay thanks bye!"... Curiouser and curiouser...

Mysterio had not expected the lighter to be flung at him, however he did manage to catch it with ease. How it was an answer to his question however, escaped him. It was... a lighter...Did... Did this lighter create this being? Was this lighter secretly a hyper intelligent super computer capable of complex thought  on a level far beyond even what Mysterio thought was possible? Could it be that this lighter, was in fact the greatest mind in all of- oh wait there's an inscription on it... DFW... "Wait.... no..." Mysterio's face turned sower as his grip on the lighter grew tighter... Surely this was a mistake. There was no way he could have done something on this scale... Of this magnitude. Yet there it was just staring Mysterio in the face. "Fang.... You sneaky bastard."

Mysterio would toss the lighter back to the creature with an amused scowl "You were created by Dr.Fang... I don't believe it. How did that stick in the mud keep you from me? Heh... You just keep getting more and more interesting." Mysterio would eye the creature in a new light as he pulled a different battery from his coat, this one obviously smaller and a darker color then the bright orange of the previous battery. He sighed as he tossed into the air and caught it in an attempt to look cool...

"As for my end of the deal.... heh... Tell me do you read Freud?..." Mysterio would wait for an answer before continuing on in spite of what that answer was. "Freud, as you may or may not know, was a brilliant and utterly stupid man who broke the infinitely complex human psyche into three bite sized chunks. The Id, the Ego, and the Super Ego... The Ego and Super Ego make up the part of the human mind that face the world, the logical and rational side that make us...er... ME human. The Id however..." Mysterio would suddenly and toss the battery in his hand to the ground, shattering it and allowing the dark oozing ichor to flow from within, bubbling on the ground as if it were boiling.

"The Id is the primal... vicious animalistic side... The side that only wants to feed... to breed... To avoid death." the dark liquid soon began to take shape, it's viscous form reacing to the heavens with a dripping hand. "And a shadow... A shadow my friend. Is the physical manifestation of this Id... It is within every man woman and child. Watching... waiting to overtake them and make them into something less then human. It is the parasite that makes us all less then human... I however." With the flick of his wrist, a bolt of lightning flung from Mysterio's hand and extinguished the dark liquid being from existence "Made actions to better myself. To tame my Id to the point of obedience, and once it fully obeyed me. I tore it out... And housed it within a simple battery... So you see my friend. I am truly human, for I have no parasite feasting on my brain and forcing me to act in accordance to an illogical will... Dose this answer your Question?... Oh right. Cough." Mysterio added a second... obviously forced cough.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:04 pm

“Hmph,” an amused smirk crossed Rokosho’s face at the others words. A slave? Perhaps that was one way to view the relationship between the pair; however, could it be called slavery when the other party simply let you be the boss? The creature would ponder this for a only a moment before it was asked a question which caused it to act rather than give a direct answer. As the lighter was caught, Rokosho would watch the other as he seemed to examine the lighter.

At first the creature frowned in disappointment as it seemed to take way too long in its book to give an answer. Honestly, the answer was right – Aha! A pleased smirk came back to the creature’s face as the other face became less than pleased. The being heard the words muttered, saw what could’ve been anger or perhaps something else pass through the other before he seemed to relax and toss the lighter back. With ease, the creature caught it in one hand and pocketed the item as it chuckled lightly.

“The doctor has many things he doesn’t want known and what he hides he hides well,” the creature said not really telling anything with the cryptic words. It would rock back and forth as it watched the other with an innocent smile waiting to see if this one would keep his end of the deal.

When the other pulled out a strange battery a bit later, the smile would fade as the creature became still and its eyes locked onto the item. It was similar to the orange one from before, but there was something different about this one.

When asked a question, the creature would shake its head in response. Sure, it had been built by a scientist; however, his strength was in machinery and engineering…not theories so much. However, it appeared this lack of knowledge was okay for Mysterio went on to explain what he spoke of.

Instead of appearing to be bored, the creature would fold its arms as a small finger went to its chin as it absorbed what it was told like a eager student. When the doctor broke the battery to demonstrate, the creature would become still for a moment before slowly crouching down to observe this strange being called the ID closer.

It had never seen such a creature before. It was fascinating and yet…the unexpected appearance of lightening caused Rokosho to jump back a bit flustered at first as its eyes settled on Mysterio as he finished what he had to say.

“Heh, asshole,” the creature would mutter in amused tones before standing back up. As much as the creature didn’t care for humans, this one was an exception to the rule. This human was something outside of the box. Something worth watching rather than crushing, thus why his words were pushed away without setting the creature off.

In any case, Rokosho would nod at his question.

“So…your ID is in that battery from earlier…” the creature would hum as it rubbed its chin with one hand thinking for a moment. “I must say, I am interested to hear more and see more of this odd science you have here; however, my time here up and I must go,” the being said as it stretched out a bit before relaxing again. “If you ever dare to come out of this little cage you call a home, find me again ,and have some more interesting lessons to teach. Perhaps if you please us, you will be rewarded,” the being said with a smirk and then bowing, the creature would turn and walk away from the other as it pulled its hood back up, heading back the way it came.

Mysterio had saved Fang from a surprise visit; however, thanks to what he showed, the being had much to think on as drifted out of the colony and back to its home.

~ Rokosho is impressed by Mysterio and would like his company again in the future; however for now, the creature has exited the thread.~

Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:30 pm

"hehehe..." Mysterio would begin to chuckle to himself as the creature took it's leave... He was interesting was he? What ever this creature was he wanted it. He wanted to cut it open, he wanted to put it in a maze, he wanted to question and test it... He wanted this creature....

And he knew just where to get one....

"Until we meet again Deshi... But first... I have to pay my good friend Fang a little visit..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangers (Mysterio)   Strangers (Mysterio) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strangers (Mysterio)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next