Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Double Up (Dangoon) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Double Up (Dangoon) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Double Up (Dangoon) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Double Up (Dangoon) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Double Up (Dangoon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Double Up (Dangoon) Empty
PostSubject: Double Up (Dangoon)   Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:16 pm

"Oh! This place is so! So! Ah... Kinda nothing overly special..." the voice of a fairly confused girl said as she walked down a street, glancing into the windows a few sparse stores with little interest. This colony seemed more like a boring city than the eccentric other colony. It was hard to compare the two besides... Bland and amazing. Though, bland was still better than destruction in the end. Might as well look around while everything was still normal!

"You're so blunt, Gemini... You should be more careful with your words..." the calm voice of 'Peace' said as she walked beside her sister, 'War'. It was a fairly normal day, a few people walking about but not too much. Apparently this was normal here? It was so... Empty. Yes, people were obviously inside these buildings, especially the big ones, but it didn't seem all that interesting... It reminded the white haired attendant about a book she once read in another world... Quite a startling similarity, really... Was there a hole in the sky, maybe?

"Eh? Hole in the sky? What kinda thought is that? You think that's what going to happen here?" the brown haired attendant said with a confused look, a light smile playing on her lips. Her sister had the most interesting thought, really... She was really creative when it came down to it, honestly.

"Hm? Well... It's a possibility... This is a tower after all..." 'Peace' said with a light smile back. This was all so exciting though... Especially as to why they were allowed here. Fate had a card in this arrival... Someone would cross paths with the two eventually... Though, until then, the two chatted and talked as they walked the street fairly casually. Nothing special about them in this seemingly normal city.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Double Up (Dangoon)   Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:51 pm

Dragoon rolled his shoulder through the empty street of course nobody was this was getting ridiculous, no street vendors or anything.  The Mercenary sighed as his form standing at 6 feet 7 inches tall his lightest steps echoing through the street, his lit cigar causing smoke to rise up into the air. This Colony was his home even if everyone here are jerks. Dragoon heard voices that was surprising he was surprised everybody should be off the streets, especially since he had been patrolling the streets since morning. Dragoon has officially the strangest people he seen two women who are wearing cat accessories. Dragoon chuckled as walked past them he would see if they were kind enough to actually bother the scary tall man otherwise he would walk on by he wouldn't wanna terrify the two women.

Dragoon sat at the bench at the end of the street silently smoking his cigar not paying attention to the two women, he was simply waiting for the two to make their move. Dragoon blew the smoke out of his nose like a Dragon and started humming a tune albeit off tune. Dragoon then pulled a coin out of his pocket and started flipping it expertly, an neat trick that he picked up on the streets years ago it made passing time a lot easier. Dragoon simply continued flipping the coin and humming.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Double Up (Dangoon)   Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:19 pm

The two would walk some more, before a giant of a man walked right in front of the two! They stopped dead in their tracks, and quite frankly, both of them gawked as the man walked on by like he was a knight or something! Gemini instantly clicked as they watched the man. Fate was kinder than they had originally thought! Though... Now came the problem of going about simply talking to this person... It'd be rude to intrude, he seemed busy, th-

Double Up (Dangoon) 450?cb=20150428184840

"Oh my gosh! It's a person!"

Obviously, 'War' wasn't one for caution as she, with quite the shocked face, ran up to the man with nary a care in the world. 'Peace' seemed shocked herself, though she really wasn't... She saw that coming the moment the two saw the man in this fairly dull town... Though, 'Peace' would trail behind her sister until she was hiding behind 'War' and peeking to look up at the fairly intimidating man. 'War' didn't care how large the man was, though. She was just excited to see a person!

"Are you-" "-a giant, sir?" Gemini said seamlessly as the two sisters. They spoke as one even though one began talking and the other stayed perfectly silent until they traded places in speaking. It was quite odd, but 'War' didn't seem to overly care... She just wanted the answer to her question!
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Double Up (Dangoon)   Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:55 pm

Dragoon looked at the excitable woman "I don't know maybe I am, It would explain why you would talk to a Mercenary out of the blue" he said very simply. Dragoon stay seated on the bench not wanting to get off the bench. Dragoon simply blew smoke out of his nose like a Dragon. "I've never seen such interesting people in Parangelia outside of the mercenary guild, I'm glad I came out today to see something so interesting haha" he let out a Jolly laugh that echoed through the empty streets. "Now then I'm Dragoon but my nickname is Dragon though only my brothers call me that, but feel free to call me Dragon if you want" he calmly said his previous mirth disappearing. "Not many people want Mercenaries like me so It's quite refreshing to have some people to talk to, well ones that are not scared of me anyways" Dragoon said with a straight face. Dragoon blew smoke out of his nostrils like a Dragon once again.

"Well what are your names if you don't mind me asking, it was kind of rude of me to babble on like no tomorrow like that" Dragoon said politely. Dragoon then waved his hand in a go on motion they should get a better chance to talk he didn't want them to think of him as a  rude man after all. Dragoon then pulled the coin out of his coat pocket and started flipping it while keeping his complete attention on the two cat accessory girls. Dragoon wondered were this conversation would go. Dragoon then blew smoke out of his nostrils one more time.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Double Up (Dangoon)   Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 4:59 pm

Well, he was certainly an interesting person! He was really big too! A practical giant! It was really interesting, honestly. Gemini hadn't seen a person like this for some time now. Maybe that was why everyone was inside? Because they were giants? That made little sense, honestly... But, it was an interesting thought, none the less.

"Eh? A mercenary! That's-" "-quite the profession you have, sir." Gemini said with awe in both voices. They were quite honestly fascinated by the man's gusto as well! Quite the interesting person period, really. Both girls would blush lightly though, 'War' smiling at the compliment as well as beaming. 'Peace' on the other hand just wished to stay hidden... Why did so many people compliment them? It was embarrassing...

"It's a pleasure-" "-to meet you, sir Dragoon." the two said with small smiles, 'War' giving the man a light bow, 'Peace' simply confused by her action. She was taking the whole knight thing a bit too seriously... His name didn't seem like a knights name either, right? Knights slayed dragons... They weren't the dragons!

"Well, my name is War!" "And mine is Peace, sir." the two said with a nod of their heads, albeit, 'Peace's' being hidden from behind her sister. They both seamed eager to talk though, not minding the smoke he was producing or the coin flipping. He was honestly just a fascinating person to have come across.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Double Up (Dangoon)   Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Dragoon then put out his cigar putting it in his pocket Dragoon then stopped flipping the coin putting it in his pocket.
"Hmmm Sir Dragoon that sure is something, and I assume you two are Twins speaking of which I wonder how my four brothers are doing"?
Dragoon questioned himself. Dragoon then spoke up again "War and Peace those are interesting names, I'm assuming you two take care of each other well which is good because siblings are all you will have sometimes to rely on"  Dragoon spoke in all honesty and with some experience on the matter. Dragoon then smiled again "Well enough of depressing matters why are you two in Parangelia, when you could be at Eirini this place is no fun I know from experience hahaha"   another fit of boisterous laughter from the man he found this enjoyable. "Parangelia is a science based colony based on a hard work ethic nowhere near as fun as Eirini, and the Mercenary Brigade I'm part of is the strangest place you could be" Dragoon really was confused by the prospect of these two woman that they were in Parangelia instead of Eirini.

"Well anyways why is it you two are here everything except maybe a few bars are closed today from what I've seen  in my patrol for jobs" Dragoon asked the two cat accessories girls. Dragoon adjusted his hat and stood tall it was about time to start patrolling again he would let them walk with him if they want.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Double Up (Dangoon)   Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:50 pm

The two would giggle as they were called twins. It would appear so, with the identical looks and all... But, in reality, the two were one person. Though, that was a secret that would stay hidden until Dragoon awoke to his fate. They were excited to see what he'd do in the future... But, that was getting way ahead of themselves! Now was time to be friendly and get to know this person better.

"That's right! We're-" "-identical twins, sir." Gemini said with a happy smile, both girls listening to the man intently. So, he had siblings? Apparently quite a few, too! That was interesting! Family was very important. Family held some of the strongest bonds one could ever hope to have! It was important to care about family.

"Family is important, yes." 'Peace' said with a light smile as she peeked out from behind 'War,' the latter beaming up at Dragoon, nodding her head happily. It seemed the two agreed with that fact, 'War' shaking her head at Dragoon's next statement. "No no! It's perfectly fine!" she said with a exaggerated look across her face. It wasn't depressing at all! It made sense, you know?

"Oh... We, decided to visit was all. We ha-" "-ve family down here... We decided to come visit for the ti-" "-me being! Though, we'll be leaving in-" "-a few days... Rough travels, you know?" Gemini said with a light nod as they listened to Dragoon. So that's why it was so empty... It was nice to know, at the least. If fate brought them here again before the event occurred, they could come up with a better excuse... Probably for the best, though. The two girls would follow Dragoon though, 'War' holding a shy 'Peace's' hand as they followed him from behind.

"Well... We got bored... So we-" "-decided to explore a bit... Curiosity-" "-killed the cat, though!" the two said with a light laugh afterwords. The pun was intentional... Obviously... Or, hopefully obviously!
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Double Up (Dangoon)   Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:10 pm

Dragoon smiled as he saw a familiar face in front of him it was his Older Brother Specs it was surprising seeing the man even taller than him out and about, and he was patrolling.  "Hey Specs what are you doing out and about, Brother I thought you knew I was patrolling" Dragoon asked the man in front of who stood at 7'0. The blonde man turned around. A Cheshire cat like grin on his face he had a look of everybody look at me, he was definitely a leader type that's the only reason he could away looking like that yet still being taken completely serious. "Hey Brother what's up I came looking for you I was afraid you had gotten in trouble and needed some help, but it seems  have guests to our big boring colony" The blonde sunglasses wearing man who appeared to be Dragoons older Brother.

Double Up (Dangoon) Donquixote_Doflamingo_Anime_Infobox

"That's kind of disappointing Dragon I thought somebody was causing your trouble so I could destroy some trash that would try to get in the way of my dream to make us become the richest Mercenary Brigade in history, so we can live with luxuries while being mercenaries so who are your two admirers Dragon"? The Cheshire  grinning man asked. Like usual Specs was looking for someway to make some money, like taking the money off some thugs who tried to pick the fight with the wrong people. "Sorry about this War and Peace, Specs can be quite intimidating but he's really nice when people get to know him better" Dragoon seemed to be surprisingly calm at Specs macabre since of humor. Specs calmed down quite a bit almost mellow aura off and giving a sigh of relief an popped his neck. "Well that's good I thought those two were kidnapping you Dragon after all looks can be deceiving, Its strange right that the maidens are turning 18 I have a bad feeling but its probably nothing" Specs said in a much more mellow tone. "Sorry If I scared you two earlier, your names were War and Peace right?, well are you two Dragons admires its funny he's kind of a stick in the mud" Specs said as a simple joke. "I'm really sorry about this War and Peace, Specs has a very strange since of humor don't take anything he says my older brother is kind of dumb" Dragoon said to the twins and he sighed after that. "I thought we could double up and Patrol Dragon" Specs said to him
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Double Up (Dangoon)   Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:10 pm

Gemini followed the man until an even bigger man came along! Jeez... Maybe their theory wasn't so far off after all? Though, it seemed the two were related with the obviously casual talk between the two and how the man called Dragoon Dragon. As before knowledge stated, only Dragoon's brother called him Dragon! So, the pieces were easily placed together... Though, what didn't make sense was how the man dressed! Heavens! If he was a mercenary, he must be quite the fighter to not wear any armor or clothing that protected his chest. Though, the two couldn't really say anything... In a past world, men's armor never covered up the stomach region for some unfathomable reason... And yet they still wondered why they lost so many good men.

"Neh? Well, I'm War and-" "-I'm Peace. It's a pleasure to meet-" "-one of Dragoon's brothers!" Gemini said with a happy smile, both of them nodding to the older man. He was huge... And, quite frankly, he seemed to want to be the center of attention. Was he intimidating though? Heavens no... The two had faced much scarier men than this in their past! But, for the sake of appearances...

"Oh, it's fine... Don't-" "-worry about us. We're quite-" "-alright! Alright?" Gemini said with 'War' laughing lightly and 'Peace' returning to hiding behind her sister. The man was still intimidating to her, at the least... It was only right to take proper caution.

"Neh? Nah! Dragoon's cool!" "He's a giant, after all..." Gemini said happily. Both seemed to like accompanying Dragoon on his patrol. He was a nice guy and really cool! A future guest like that always had a fun journey to help them progress! Though, it'd seem another would accompany them on this little adventure? Well, the more the merrier!

"It's okay, Dragoon! Plus, having-" "-another person accompany could be quite fun." the two said in agreement, both nodding their heads up at the giant of a man. They seemed eager to continue this patrol, to say the least. Maybe fun things would happen? Who knew... Only fate could tell!
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Double Up (Dangoon)   Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:42 pm

"So 'War' and 'Peace, I hope those names wont be a bad omen " The tall blonde man with sunglasses said with a big Grin to the Twins and Dragoon. "I'm sure you're, looking into nothing like usual Specs, bad omens are just mumbo jumbo and you know it's just like that fortune telling stuff" Dragoon said to Specs and the twins his view on the occult. "Hey Dragon do you still think you can lift me and throw me to the rooftops like we did when we were teenagers" Specs questioned? "Sure let's put on a show, and become a circus while we are at it hahaha" Dragoon joked. Dragoon stopped in his tracks getting down on both knees cupping his hands pointing them towards the ground Specs steps onto Dragoons cupped hands, then Dragoon stood up at full height flinging his cupped hands with Specs flying not that high but high enough to get on the roof of the small 1 story building. Dragoon and bowed in great synchronization "All right sorry War and Peace we have to cut our meeting short" Specs said as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop disappearing from sight. Dragoon sighed turning towards the twins "Sorry about that Specs can be quite quick he only talks about what he wants to then leaves" Dragoon apologized for Specs rudeness. "Anyways are you sure you two can keep up Specs and I were certainly going a little quick?" Dragoon asked? Dragoon then finished  smoking his current cigar throwing in the nearest trash can, and then sitting on the nearest bench so the twins could catch their breath.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Double Up (Dangoon)   Double Up (Dangoon) EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 2:27 pm

A bad omen? Well, no, not really. War was what every human came to do in their lives. Whether it was a struggle with one's self or two large groups fighting each other. War was a part of human nature, that was something Gemini came to know over time. Peace, though, always persevered in the end. It was always a bright hope that kept people going in the end. Peace was the opposite of war... But one couldn't exist without the other.

"Oh? You don't believe in-" "-the supernatural, sir Dragoon?" Gemini said with a curious smile. The irony behind that statement made the girls giggle to themselves. They were quite eager to see what would happen to this future guest... Though, the spectacle the twins witnessed with Dragoon and his brother was quite interesting. The two held much physical aptitude in what they did, especially with Dragoon's stockiness. It was quite interesting, really.

"Good bye,-" "-sir specs." the twins said as they waves good bye too the man. He was an interesting character at that... It'd be interesting too meet him once more, though, fate hadn't placed the man in their path... It was Dragoon instead.

"Eh? It's no problem!" "He seemed busy... It's understandable." they said with an understanding nod coming from 'Peace.' Regardless, the two would walk up to either side of Dragoon, both keeping an even pace alongside him.

"Nah! We're fine, see?" "We're used to having to run... Your pace isn't bad." Gemini said with two nods coming from both twin. They honestly seemed fine. No need for worry, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Double Up (Dangoon)   Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:48 am

"Hmm It almost seems that you are two are a lot different than other people since Specs said that I cant shake this mysterious feeling I have, eh it's probably nothing" Dragoon shook his head as he looked at the two cats. "I've been meaning to ask what's with the cat accessories, If you don't mind me asking?" Dragoon asked the twins in confusion. Dragoon then straightened his hat these two didn't look tired he was pretty sure he and Specs were going at a quite fast pace, figures that Specs little talk would make him paranoid over nothing. The tall mercenary sighed how long has it been since he had talked to people who didn't need him for a job, or were his brother he honestly couldn't remember.  Dragoon then pulled out another Cigar and lit i with a match waving out the match and throwing it in the nearest trash can, he then began waiting for the twins Answer.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Double Up (Dangoon)   Double Up (Dangoon) EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:10 am

Mm? Was he going on about something? They were special, yes, but nothing overtly supernatural was obvious in them. If anything, their confusion on how this world worked was the obvious give away that they were an odd pare... But if push came to shove, they could always say they were very sheltered children... Like, very very very sheltered children!

"Eh? Maybe you've been-" "-smoking too much, sir Dragoon?" Gemini said with a slightly confused and concerned look across their face. They didn't rightfully know what he was feeling right now... But it was still concerning if he didn't feel well. Smoking was a cause of a lot of sicknesses in other worlds...

"Eh? Um... We just like them." "They're unique... They make us feel special, if you will." the two said with a nod towards each other. Too be fare, they hadn't even realized they were wearing them when they had left the Velvet Room... They looked nice, though... Made them feel cute.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Double Up (Dangoon)   Double Up (Dangoon) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 8:31 am

"Oh your probably right I have been smoking to much"   Dragoon looked at the two before standing up. "It's good that you like what you like well I'll see you later, I hope anyway it's not everyday you meet someone interesting" Dragoon then stood up and walked away. The reason he was leaving is he needed a drink mainly and loosen up the two kids were pretty interesting but, they were strange that was for certain but a lot of people here were strange, because who wants to be normal. Well it was a fun conversation with the strange named children, he hopes he meets more interesting people. Dragoon waved goodbye to War and Peace as he disappeared around the street corner.

(Left Thread)
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Double Up (Dangoon)   Double Up (Dangoon) EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:26 pm

The two would say their goodbyes, waving at the giant of the man as he left. He was an interesting person himself... The two looked at each other and smiled, silently wondering when they'd see him again. There was fate between them, that was for sure. Regardless, the two would leave themselves to explore the colony a little more, eventually ducking into an alleyway and disappearing back into the Velvet Room.

Thread End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Up (Dangoon)   Double Up (Dangoon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Up (Dangoon)
Page 1 of 1