Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
I am Free... [Elvira] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
I am Free... [Elvira] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
I am Free... [Elvira] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
I am Free... [Elvira] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

I am Free... [Elvira]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

I am Free... [Elvira] Empty
PostSubject: I am Free... [Elvira]   I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:15 am

Diana was obliviously sitting on a bench while staring on a blank space. Diana is free now, she can now think and act like a human. Since Eris gave her the papilion heart then set her free, Diana feels purposeless. All she can think is to protect Eris again but since Eris did set her free. Now, all she can think about is to protect an another person that will need her services. "I am free now. But I don't know what to do now. It feels as if my purpose in this world is gone now. Have I served my purpose?" she asked herself as she releases one of her butterfly drones and let it land on her finger. "What do you think?" she asked the drone but the drone obviously did not respond and flapped its wing twice like a normal butterfly. Diana smiled and added "You're right. I am not done yet with this world. I still have a purpose. I just need to find it". She then stood then returned the butterfly drone in its container. "Thank you Drone and now to find my purpose!" she started to ran but then stopped as she realized "but... I have no idea where to start". She sighed as the winds passed through her and she just stood there in the middle of the park, thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: I am Free... [Elvira]   I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:11 am

The Vasilissa, the cafe where Elvira was working at, was planning an event next week in order to attract more people to the establishment and gain a few extra regulars, if possible. The manager went to great extents for the event, he invited a famous teen band to perform at the cafe and he asked the cooks to prepare six new deserts based on that popular show on TV "The Ashen Throne". In order to spread the word he had asked from his employees to hand out flyers at the popular locations of Eirini.

Elvira had already handed out as many flyers as she could, though most people didn't seem comfortable when she walked near them, had to be the weight, but even though she didn't have to work that day she still had plenty of flyers left and some extra free time, extra advertisement never hurt anyone. It wasn't hard to spot the first possible customer, a girl standing alone at the middle of the park she appeared to be in the age group the manager wanted to attract and since she was alone or waiting for someone she could be more willing to hear her offer.

"Hello, do you like pop music? Delicious cakes? Warm cozy environments where you can sit back and relax? If the answer to any of them is yes then you should visit us at the cafe Vasilissa this Sunday where the McHarthy brothers will perform but if you're unavailable then we have an entire special week for you, if you're a fan of "The Ashen Throne" then you're going to love our new theme based on the show and adore our new deserts we created based on the references of the show." Elvira said as she handed out a flyer to the girl. "And even if you're not a fan it's alright, Vasilissa is place where everyone is welcomed and we offer free tea with every cake or pie you order."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: I am Free... [Elvira]   I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:26 am

Diana was approached by a woman who seems to be handing out 'flat things' to people and she was handed one out as well. Too bad, she can't read nor she doesn't know the purpose of the flyer so she just started blankly at the woman. Whatever she was saying, Diana has no idea about it. So she just tilted her head and said "Sorry ma'am but I don't know what you're talking about" in monotones like a robot. Pop Music? Cakes? McHarty Brothers? The Ashen Throne? Diana has really no idea about those. Without any further knowledge about the human world, she is like a newborn baby.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: I am Free... [Elvira]   I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 1:08 pm

Elvira was taken aback from the girl's statement, was it really possible for a girl at her age not to know about "The Ashen Throne" or the McHarthy Brothers? She must have been the type of person who doesn't care much about pop culture, maybe she simply had different hobbies or something. "The McHarthy Brothers is a band consisted of 4 guys, it's funny because they're actually cousins and only two of them are siblings but since they all share the same surname the name works fine. They released this song that goes like dududu duuuun dundundun duuun...ugh I guess that's not very helpful is it?" Elvira replied as she hanged her head in shame.

"At any rate if you like pies and cakes then you're going to love our store, we have more than 60 varieties of deserts and occasionally we add new seasoned stuff, like the new deserts we'll be serving next week. They tend to be more expensive but they're worth it" Even after explaining this though Elvira felt as if the girl didn't understand a word of what she said. "Do...do you have any questions? I am happy to help you in any way I can."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: I am Free... [Elvira]   I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:54 pm

Diana chuckled as she explained what the McHarty Brothers are. "Hee-hee, you're cute" is all that she can say. So a band huh? Diving into Diana's dictionary, Band is a group of people entertaining everyone with music, all of them has a unique instrument to use of course and one is a vocalist. Diana understands it now and she would really like to listen to music right now. "Don't worry, I understand" she smiled and patted Elvira on her shoulders, trying to comfort her. She seems to be trying hard advertising.

Pies? Cake? What Diana knows about those two is that they're human food. "Sorry, I don't have any money much for cakes and pies. But I would really like to listen to some music and relax." she said to woman. "Lead the way" she added and she started to follow Elvira to the cafe. "By the way, I'm Diana. I shall be your protectyor and your friend" she introduced herself in monotones.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: I am Free... [Elvira]   I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 8:53 pm

"Well the live performance is on Sunday but the store has music from the radio full time so I'm sure you'll enjoy it there." Elvira replied to the girl, she was still a bit shocked by the sudden interest the future customer had developed, she was also happy of course but till that moment she believed that the girl would later dispose the flyer on a nearby trash can. The girl continue and explained to Elvira that she wanted to visit the store even though she didn't have any money. Could the girl actually be poor? She didn't look dirty or tired but it wasn't wise to judge anyone by their appearance.

'You don't have to worry about money...I'll treat you a cake from my tab. If you like it you can always come back and order one again. I'm Elvira it's nice meeting you." She finally said, she didn't think much about her deceleration of her friendship and the promise of protection, perhaps it was a new greeting people of her age had come up. Elvira didn't have many friends so she couldn't possibly keep up with all the new trends. "The cafe is down the street. I have a day off today so we can sit and talk there together... if you don't mind my company of course." She said as she began walking the path to Vasilissa cafe. "So...do you have any hobbies, Diana?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: I am Free... [Elvira]   I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 8:59 am

Diana chuckled and smiled at Elvira, she met an another human, a female this time. She seems to be helpful as well like Haruo. She couldn't help but to be happy about her too. "Nice to meet you Elvira" she replied. "Hobbies?" she took her time to think what is her hobby. In Diana's dictionary, Hobby is a human's favorite leisure or past time. Speaking of that, What does Diana likes to do? "My hobby is getting rid of Sfalmas and protect Eirini from any kinds of trouble" she answered in monotones like as if she was serious but that was all she can answer anyway. "Thank you" she thanked her. Elvira was so kind like Haruo and she reminds her of him.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: I am Free... [Elvira]   I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:43 pm

"Protecting Eirini?" Elvira asked, she had no idea what she meant by "Sfalma" perhaps it was a gang that has arisen or a code word for something dangerous. "So you're a police officer of some short? That's amazing, thank you taking care of the colony for us." She replied as she felt a bit proud for helping out such a person, since the girl was so young perhaps her family was also working on the law enforcement.

"And here we are, cafe Vasilissa, isn't she a marvel?" Elvira said as she pointed at a building across the street. It was a rather small one with simple decor and bright red walls. A couple was sitting just outside enjoying a cup of coffee while staring at each other not caring about their surroundings.

I am Free... [Elvira] 66djhOG

"Don't let it's size fool you, Vasilissa is the most popular love cafe in the area. I think the owner could expand more if he wanted but he insists that the smaller the cafe the cutter it looks." She explained as she walked through the frond door without paying much attention to the couple. As soon as they walked in a pretty brunette girl with bright eyes greeted them.

I am Free... [Elvira] ROuu4aP

"Hello and welcome to Vasilissa cafe, a place where love flurishes, I am.... oh it's just you, Elvie." The girl seemed to relax a little when she realized that she was speaking to her co-worker. Even so her expression remained cheerful as she placed her hand on her waist.
"Hello, Cherry. I brought a friend here... Wait a minute, why are you alone? Aren't the triplets supposed to work with you today?" Elvira asked the girl whose apparent name was Cherry.
"Oh they're here but since we don't have much business at that time I allowed them to take a break off. They are just over there, on the table by the window Cherry pointed at the direction of one the cafe's windows where a table was placed. Three young boys were drinking tea and eating what seemed to be a chocolate cake.

I am Free... [Elvira] DYIfwxA
"All three of them: Red, Green ,and Blue. Not that they're ever apart" The three teens waved at the girls before they resume their meal.

"You could take a break as well. I don't mind serving my friend and since the 'rush hour' starts soon you might need to rest before...."
"There's no need for that. I can't relax unless my shift is over so there's no point in breaks. I'll come shortly to take your order." Even though Cherry's expression was as cheerful as usual it was clear that she wouldn't take "no" for an answer so Elvira simply nodded before she headed to one of the tables. "The cafe has many people working on it. Both waiters and cooks, we also have some people who handle the PR and of course the manager and the owner who organize the events and handle the financials." Elvira informed the girl before she sat on one of the vintage chairs. "So what cake would you like to try? I suggest the apple pie or the black forrest, they're both equally good and simple enough for someone not familiar with "exotic" tastes."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: I am Free... [Elvira]   I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Diana giggled as she said she's a police officer. Maybe, Elvira didn't know from the start that she is a robot. "No, silly. I am not a police officer. I am a robot whose obligation is to protect Eirini and its people" she confessed, Diana doesn't mind telling everybody that she is a robot. She is now human as long as she had this Papilion Heart. Diana still continued to follow Elvira down the road until they reached the cafe.

Diana's eyes widened as she saw the cafe. It was small but the architecture and its interior design amazed the android. What a way to attract customers. Also, coffees and cakes can already be smelled outside. Already makes you hungry by the time you passed by the cafe. "Wow..." is all she can say then sniffed on the air. "Hmmm, coffees, pies. Makes me... Hungry?" she talked to herself. She is a robot, she can't eat! She does have a mouth but she doesn't have taste bud nor a digestive system. Diana wondered she why felt hungry. Is it because of the smell? Or is it because she really is hungry?

Both of them entered the cafe and they bumped into a young woman whose name is Cherry. Cherry welcomed the both of them. The welcome made Diana happy, she couldn't help but to bow and to greet her. "Hello, I am Diana. I shall be your protector and your friend" she then shakes Cherry's hand before proceeding to the triplets who were busy eating pies and drinking tea. "Hello, I am Diana. Nice to meet you all!" Diana smiled. She is happy that she is meeting a lot of humans. Haruo, Elvira, Cherry and the Triplets. She already loved them. Everybody in Eirini is so nice, she feels so accepted. She couldn't help but to smile,smile and smile.

Diana sat with Elvira on a table. Elvira explained how the cafe works. To be honest, Diana got interested. "If that so, Can I also work here? I am actually retired from protecting Eirini. So i want to find a new 'hobby'" Diana mean't job but she really is interested in joining the cafe group. She wants to earn money in the meanwhile so she can buy lolipops! and other things! "and oh, I would to try some of your Apple Pies please" Diana doesn't know what she is doing. Despite the fact that she can't eat, she will try. She wants to try human food so bad.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: I am Free... [Elvira]   I am Free... [Elvira] EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:54 pm

"A robot?!" Elvira questioned, she knew that the scientist were able to create humanoid robots but was that girl a machine? She looked awfully human for someone who was born inside a lab. Could this robot actually have emotions? She looked sapient and even though she was somewhat off she wasn't too different from a normal girl. Elvira decided to ask her more once the reached the cafe.

Cherry came at their table to receive their order. Even though she knew Elvira she behaved the same way she would to any customer, Cherry was always professional like that.
"What may I bring you? The pie of the day is applepie and we also serve town's best chocolate cake. A cup of tea of your choosing is free if you order a piece of pie or cake. We also serve waffles, crepes, and fruit salads. Coffee and Tea are also available." Even though Elvira already knew about the store's offers Cherry saved her from the trouble of explaining them to Diana.
"We'll be having a piece of apple pie and a piece of black forest please. We would also like two cups of green tea with caramel pear flavor" Elvira replied as she passed the menu to Cherry. It was clear that Diana would not have been comfortable with ordering, it was as if everything was new for her.
"That's the first time I meet a robot. I have so many questions, how long have you been around, what is feels like to be made of artificial materials, do you have a heart?... Suddenly Elvira stopped herself and placed her hand on her mouth to stop herself from saying anything else "I'm so sorry that sounded so rude. I didn't mean to offend you and I chose my words poorly. I'm simply curious about you."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: I am Free... [Elvira]   I am Free... [Elvira] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:34 pm

"I've been here for..." she stopped to look at the window but then looked back st Elvira. "for four years now" she continued. What it feels like to be a robot? To be honest, Diana doesn't have an idea. She can't really feel emotions except for happiness. "I... don't know. To be honest" she answered. "I do have a heart but it's called a Papillion Heart. It allows me to act and think like humans" she added. "Oh! No need to apologize. It's all okay" she comforted Elvira with a smile. She doesn't sound mean, rude or whatever. In fact, Diana likes to be open about herself. "How about you, Elvira. What it feels to be human?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: I am Free... [Elvira]   I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 9:49 pm

"What it feels to be human?" Elvira repeated the question as soon as she heard it, she thought about it for a moment, was there really an answer to this? She had never consider the answer to such a question before. "I guess I can't really tell. It's both good and bad at the same time, sometimes I'm happy while others sad but by the end of the day I'm glad I get to be alive. Life is such an extraordinary thing, isn't it?" Elvira replied as she stared at the girl in frond of her, perhaps there couldn't be a clear answer to this question since there was no way of a human to fully understand how it felt to be something different, perhaps there was no reason to find an answer to begin with.

"It was a silly question, I can see that now but your answer really help me understand that you are not different from any human. I don't know what a Papillon Heart is but it sounds like a soul and that's all you really need to be human."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: I am Free... [Elvira]   I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:14 am

Diana is very happy when Elvira said she was human enough. "You think i'm human enough?" she asked. "Thank you! I am really glad to know that" she thanked her, smiling wide. "Though, I still have a lot to learn about the human world" she said, putting her index finger on her chin. "I wish to learn more about humans and Erisia Dysnomia" she added. This is the first time she interacted with a female species of the humans. She wonders where will this go? She already had Haruo to help her but she needs more help. Sure, a fellow female will make her understand more about females despite the fact that she is technically genderless. "Will you help me about that?" she asked. Elvira looked scary but Diana didn't care about that, Elvira was very nice and she looked like that she is willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: I am Free... [Elvira]   I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 7:21 am

"I would love to help you any way I can you can rely on me for help. I'm sure that in a few months you will know everything there is to know about the human behavior." She promised on her new robotic friend but their conversation was cut short when Cherry returned with their order. She first placed the teacups and then their deserts, shortly after she returned with extra biscuits and a small container of sugar. "If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask. I'll be standing by the bar so you'll only have to gesture and I'll come." The waitress said before she left alone once again.

"Hmm... I wonder can you consume food as a robot? I mean you have a mouth but do you also have a digestion system?" Elvira asked as she took a sip from her tea. It was a tad too hot but she liked it. "I guess there is no other way of knowing unless we try it."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: I am Free... [Elvira]   I am Free... [Elvira] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:17 am

"Thank you..." Diana thanked Elvira for the promise to help her. Humans are so kind, she can't help but to feel so accepted. Despite her being a robot, Diana didn't expect that there woukd be humans helping her to understand the world. Diana is happy, so happy. She can't show it though so all she can do is to smile just like how she was programmed. Elvira was so nice just like any other humans she just met. Are all humans kind? No, she met a rude human once. She got kicked out of the store just because she doesn't have and she doesn't know money. Maybe, the majority of the humans are nice.

Diana looked at the cups, plates and spoons being put on the table. At first, she didn't know what it is but she wasn't anxious about it. It looked very harmless for her. With a peek, Diana already discovered what it is for. Plates was used to hold food. Cups are used to hold liquids. Spoons are used to take food without using the hands. So this is eating. "I don't know actually" she answered. She is sure that she doesn't have a digestive system despite having a mouth. There might be some changes right? She is human now after all. "*sigh* Here goes nothing" she sighed and took the spoon. She looked at the cake first before she dipped the spoon. Slowly, she would take out the spoon before putting it in her mouth. She was able to taste the cake and she managed to swallow it as well. "I can taste the cake but i still don't know if I have a digestive system" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Free... [Elvira]   I am Free... [Elvira] Empty

Back to top Go down

I am Free... [Elvira]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next