Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)

Go down 
+4
Albrecht
Penny
Godai
Grantus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:34 pm

Ignore miss chance.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 8:07 pm

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 350px-Dark_Hide_KHBBSFM

The Hunter:

Jack's side -

Horde 2:

Horde 3:

Blaez's side -

Horde 1:

Horde 2:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 8:23 pm

Hunter took 79 Damage, has 716 HP
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 8:35 pm

"See, this is the part where I agree with your Persona. That speech was definitely a 7, no more." Rita crossed her arms and huffed, chuckling to herself. Some times, you needed to appreciate the small things. It was easy to get too serious, but in a world like this, what kept you going was these little jokes and interactions... "Y'know... this small talk, joking around, it's oddly inappropriate for where we are." Hou-ou vanished in a burst of flames as a pillar of light erupted in front of Rita, a golden blonde Persona jumping forward from within it while holding her sword close.

"Face to face against the creator of the Primordials, a being of unimaginable power. How can we even know we stand a chance?" The silvernette smiled widely, and snapped her fingers, Nero lifted her sword before smashing it against the ground, a large wave of dust being sent towards the horde, slashing at it, seemingly ripping it apart at the seams. The creatures inside, if hit, could feel their limbs (if they even had them) torn from their bodies, alongside every appendage having the same feeling. Of course, after the skill was said and done, everything would be there, but the pain would linger...

"We don't." Together, both Persona and User laughed after their attack, looking ahead with more determination than ever. "It's one thing to keep going blindly through sheer stubbornness, but it's another to continue on staying positive even when faced with such a trial... Red-chan, we're killing this thing, right?" In a way, they almost seemed to be speaking in unison, perfectly synchronized, such that their voices were echoes to each other. They were happy, eager, positive... scared as well. Terrified, even.

"But what is being scared aside from the force that drives you to face your fears?"

Rita Stats:

Actions:

Lia Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 8:58 pm

"You'll have to do better then that!" Jack shouted as he sidestepped around the oncoming arrow. HA! This was easy! Jack felt more agile then the Red Storm Ranger mixed with the Red alien ranger mixed with Wild Force Re-

Jack took the second arrow to the face "Gah.... Ok now I'm mad... Listen up you puddy brains, now face the wrath of-wait" Megazord held one large fist in front of Jack to hold him back. Before he could question the sudden "Bro Hold me back" Jack saw what Megazord saw. Ah... Rita was trying to one up his speech huh? Fair enough. The alternating speech was a good touch. She certainly had a talent for it, even if she could use a bit of polish. She bested him this round for sure.

"HAHA! Well Said Rita!" Jack felt his heroic soul IGNITE Yes! His heroic heart burned bright in this dark night! He couldn't hold it in... he had... to let... it out!

"LETS SHOW THESE CREEPS, THE POWER OF THE HUMAN RACE!"

Stats:

Passives and Persona:

Skill used:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:00 pm

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 Tumblr_nj6jmx6RWH1tg2shlo1_1280

"Welp, shit. Looks like we're gonna be here for a while, huh?"

Joshua had expected Sharaku's impressive attack to take down this enemy. But it seems like it could take a hit well. Or at least it likes being cold or something. Simon seemed to be doing pretty well himself.

"Here. This should help a bit."

Bedivere would make use of his new skill, restoring their health a bit.

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:50 pm

Some were discovering not to underestimate the powers that resided here, while others seemed to handle them well enough. Some were far enough to not be worried about, so Hiro would only keep minor tabs on the other groups unless of course they got to the doors before the ones closest to him and master now. It was doubtful, but Fate had strange ways of pulling the strings that ran everything.

Still, it was the ones closest that he monitored the most feeling out there power and unity. A strong willed group, but how strong was yet to be seen. Regardless of this, Hiro would take a step back before turning and moving to a corner of the area he was in, his body melting into the darkness easily as he waited for the prey to come in. Soon. Soon they would be here….

And so the clock ticked on...
[1- Wait]

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 5:29 am

He would scowl a bit. These things knew how to be annoying. ''Not too long if I have anything to say.'' Longer than planned, yes, but as long as it didn't pull more blockades on them, it should be only a while more. Let's see if it likes a bit of electrical current.

Stats/Equips:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:08 pm

Blaez:

Rinna:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:15 pm

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 Simon_10

Simon Alba:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:26 pm

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 350px-Dark_Hide_KHBBSFM

The Hunter:

Jack's side -

Shuffle Time:

Blaez's side -

Horde 2:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:29 pm

122 Fire Damage

Following stat increases by 5...

Jack:

Rita:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 10:02 pm

Gone, just like that. They were monsters, things they had to kill, so Rita didn't feel bad... she would have been killed already if she actually felt bad for killing Shadows, or these creatures. The silvernette smiled and looked at Lia first, then at Jack. "Guess we go in now. I hope everyone else is safe... no, I'm sure they're fine. Let's keep going! But first..." She took the time to walk up to Lia, digging around her pockets for a bit before handing her a few neatly wrapped items, that looked like sweets. "Hold onto these for me, alright? If anything goes wrong, I'll feel safer knowing you can get me up in a pinch."

Afterwards, she nodded and turned around, holding her sword. Without thinking twice, Rita took a small time to steel herself, not wasting a lot of time on words... though Nero would disappear in the same light she used to appear in this realm, so it begged the question of what she was hearing in her head right now. "I... don't think I fully get it yet. What life is. Why we're here at all. Ever since we stepped foot into this world, all these negative thoughts keep invading my brain, flashes of our failure... I keep thinking we'll fall here." The silvernette gripped her sword tightly, but she stood like a pillar in front of the Block. The Father was just ahead... they needed to do this.

"But, we need to keep hoping, right? If we stay positive, we can overwhelm this world. That's how I'll keep seeing it. Red-cha-- no, Jack. No-one is dying today, right? I won't say some cheesy shit about keeping Lia safe if I die, because I ain't dying. I'm kicking the Father's ass, I'll take whatever he throws at us and more if I have to... but I'm relying on you and everyone else here as well, got it?" Just then, something like a shooting star seemed to zoom across the world, before falling deep beneath it... was that symbolic? Hah, Rita smirked at that. Symbolism her ass. "I'm going to keep hoping, and I'm going to keep going. Now then... bring it on." She almost whispered that line, as she ran ahead and into the block, her red eyes only seeming to glow brighter by the minute.

Rita Stats:

Actions:

Lia Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 11:34 pm

''Shadows.... DISPELLED!'' Jack shouted as the last of the shadows fell. He felt a wave of relief overcome him as he struck his pose... This may have been only the first victory in what may be a long war of attrition, but it was still a victory that should be celebrated. Sense coming here he had felt an overbearing sense of dread... something that he had not felt sense the aftermath of his first trip into the alt worlds.... Something about this place seemed just... oppressive. 

''Red Ranger, we must not let the dark overtake us...'' Megazord nodded as he dissipated, ''Keep you're faith and we may yet return to catch tonight's episode of dinocharge....'' 

''... Tonight's the eight hundredth episode of power rangers....We gatta get back!''  Jack let out a hearty laugh as he looked to Lia and Rita. ''That's the way to think! I mean I've been feeling like a sack of worries sense we got here, but if we let our nerves get to us we'll lose more then our lives. We'll lose everything we're fighting for. So come on! This is the last episode, so let send the audience out with a bang... Oh by the way... How do you feel about white full body suits with helmets?'' Jack may or may not have had a spare white suit on him.....

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)   The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The True Darkness (Incubation Team/???)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next