Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Tall Tales (Nozomi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Tall Tales (Nozomi) Empty
PostSubject: Tall Tales (Nozomi)   Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:55 pm

The dark clouds continued to loom over the city as Joshua lounged about the streets of San Malarus. It brought a collective sense of worry that even he could feel. Nothing felt ever safe and there was still the leftover Primordial, the Angels, and the "Parents". He had called up a recent friend to come meet him again. It was good to share some information in this type of situation, especially with people that do seem to get along with you.

Soon Nozomi would show up as promised.

"Hey, you won't fucking believe what happened to me," Joshua would say to him with a mix of a "shit-eating" grin and disbelief.

Primordial Gods and Black Jesus with boobs. It was one helluva day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales (Nozomi)   Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:26 pm

Nozomi had arrived on the premisis. What was this?Godie looked pretty excited about something apparently. So he would begin to address him as such. CHRIST this guy was full of energy and stuff of the sort.

What do you mean what happened?Oh by the way I got the money to pay back for your window. Sorry about breaking into it...

He would say with a sheepish grin and rubbing the back of his head with his hand. Damn did he feel a bit guilty about that. Atleast now he could help out Joshua with this.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales (Nozomi)   Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:59 pm

Oh this day was getting a whole lot better. He even had the money that was promised to him. Now he could get that window paid and fixed. But, the window had to wait. There was so much that had to be talked about first before money could be talked about.

"So. Some shit went down in Zela. Ya heard about it? I was there, actually wanted to hang around and see for myself what the school was like. But, lo and behold, the shit stain Ananke showed up. So..." he began his own narrative about the Primordial God showing up.

Joshua would continue to outline what had happened in the school. Rita's arrival and the arrival of everyone else who participated in the whole thing. He was being truthful of what had happened, grudgingly pointing out his own powerlessness.  

He would soon grimace upon telling him on what had happened with Ananke and Naomi. The teen remembered it with distaste and anger. It was such bull. But... what was done is done. So he stopped at the end after Naomi had her shit-eating grin of her own after this. Stopping right after she had finished using her powerful ability to force Ananke to reincarnate.

"...and yeah. That's pretty much it. Then the whole thing started raining and shit. So whaddya think?"

Last edited by Godie on Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales (Nozomi)   Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:06 pm

The Kichida would listen to everything Joshua was saying. All of this. Was beyond incredibly crazy. Though.... Huh. It happened. So there really was some crazy shit going down at the school from what the boy had figured. He had heard about this but didn't know any of the people involved or what was going down whatsoever.

Atleast until Joshua basically decided to tell him right now that he met him face to face and somehow Survived said event.

Fantastic...So your telling me. Ananke done went and invaded the school and you guys basically stopped him...Damn Joshua. I'm surprised you survived that. That kinda event would kill off most people you know. You shouldn't have just ran in like that. Though.....

I'm kinda glad your alright. Be a little more careful next time.
Christ.... How did Joshua survive this?There must have been some serious experienced people with him. Judging from everything he described. Though the Kichida failed to understand how on earth someone decided to go to the bathroom at the worst possible time.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales (Nozomi)   Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:11 pm

"I mean... Well, shit. Yeah. I guess the adrenaline got me hella pumping and shit. Yeah, I should've been thinking," Joshua admitted and agreed with him.

So much could have gone wrong and he was seriously lucky that he had very strong temporary allies that could help him out. It was a good thing and it just showed him how weak he really was. That fact was so painfully obvious.

"So. What were you up to these days? And do you know any of these people I mentioned?"

Surely Nozomi knew some of them, hopefully. Having some information on these people would definitely be helpful for future encounters.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales (Nozomi)   Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:29 pm

Well the adrenaline very easily can get to anyone so I don't blame you when it comes to that Joshua... Shit though. You musta at least gotten to see a rather big fight for one of your first. Though...

I really do not know anybody of the people you just described to me. All I do know about is. Well Ananke. Never heard of any of those people...I'll keep an eye out for any of them though.

The kichida in all honesty did not know about anyone Joshua had just brought up to him.Really.It was strange. You'd think atleast one would. Then again. Nozomi didn't have much luck finding other persona users these days.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales (Nozomi)   Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 10:37 pm

"Ahaha. Yeah, no fucking kidding. Ananke was one big furry shit. Scary as fuck. Makes you wonder if his sister is even scarier," Joshua remarked with a grim smile, "Yeah, pretty sure she is scarier. Aw fuck man..."

There are still more threats going on and this wasn't the end. The challenges will get even harder and harder to deal with. Perhaps they will slip up along the way and cost the lives of all of humanity. This was a thought that disturbed him.

"Really? Hm, alright. I guess I'd have to find them out somehow."

Joshua couldn't hide his disappointment when Nozomi didn't know any of them. But, not like it can't be helped. Perhaps he'd have to rely on Sharaku and see what he knew.

"So. What've you been up to these days, Nozomi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales (Nozomi)   Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:14 pm

Well man. I don't know really. Man that sounds like a terrible ordeal.... Well. On my end. I've mostly been thinking about a few things.The boy would say pondering it.

I've been thinking of leaving this Israfel guy I'm aligned with. Not really sure on this,but I'm leaning torwards a yes so far. These damn angels do nothing but act incredibly elusive alongside their wishes being too extreme.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales (Nozomi)   Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:21 pm

"Yeah. Well, you aren't the only one who don't like them, to be clearly honest," Joshua admitted.

They were a threat, there's no denying it. But apparently they were being pretty shifty, more reason to take them out.

"Well, have you tried leaving him or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales (Nozomi)   Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:36 pm

Really?I'm rather surprised.The boy would say surprised that there were others that did not like the angels.Then again who could at this point. All they essentially did was seem to con people almost. Not to mention their annoying elusive act was pretty much pissing Nozomi off at this point in time.

Me and my friend Akina....We tried leaving him,But it failed. We kept trying and it seems.... Impossible to break off from him so far. Goddamnit. I'm plain outta options man.The Kichida would say as he would mutter some stuff under his breath clearly annoyed by what had transpired earlier. The situationw as looking a little hopeless too.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales (Nozomi)   Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:40 pm

From what it sounds, Nozomi clearly wasn't aware of Rinna and Simon. But they were people he didn't really have to know right now. Since they had bigger things to worry about.

"Yeah. Some people do have hate-boners for the Angels."

Joshua started to get worried about the news that Nozomi was presenting. It was too late to cut off those bonds? This... was worrying. He bit his lip and thought about it. Maybe. Maybe that guy...

"...I might know someone. That guy used to be an Angel. He calls himself Simon. Maybe he can help you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales (Nozomi)   Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:43 pm

Well not without good reason. All the angels seem to have done is come over here and potentially screw all of us over you know?The kichida would say while admitting fact. The angels came here and drove people against each other not to mention potentially contributed to what the primordials were already doing. Even though they were AGAINST said primordials in the first place. The entire situation by itself was rather agitating.

You mean Simon Alba?A friend of mine told me about him...I don't know if he'd accept me trying to approach him however. Christ. Seems a little...Late for that. Not to mention I don't know how he'd react to me man. israfels wish ain't exactly a pretty one. Then again. I never agreed with THAT either.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales (Nozomi)   Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:51 pm

Joshua raised a confused eyebrow at his friend. So he did know who Simon was, seems kind of weird that he would finally admit to knowing him at this point. But, the boy had to agree that Simon probably wouldn't take him quite kindly. And also it seems odd that he would join the Angel when he didn't exactly agree with the Wish either.

"Well it's probably your best bet at this point, Kichida. And besides, do you even have a choice now? Hey. I'll watch your back and get Simon to chill. But other than that, why did you join the Angel if you didn't agree with the Wish?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales (Nozomi)   Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:38 pm

Well...If you say so man. I hope this works. I'm trying everything I got to resist this man. Every time I try to push past it. Some weird thing blocks me off.I'm hoping I can overcome this bit by bit and eventually push it out.

Frankly thats what the kichida had been determined to try to pull off. Regardless of whether or not it worked. He had his own reason, His own "wish" you could say he followed. It was the good of the people of azores,and. He guessed he just wanted things normal again. None of this crazy change shit. That was truly why Nozomi was disaligning or atleast attempting too from any of the angels.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales (Nozomi)   Tall Tales (Nozomi) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:11 pm

"Well, since Simon used to be an Angel, then he likely has some clues. So it shouldn't be too bad. Just have some faith, man."

Joshua pat Nozomi's shoulder sympathetically. Though he had to ask again.

"Like why did you join this Angel in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales (Nozomi)   Tall Tales (Nozomi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tall Tales (Nozomi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next