Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) Empty
PostSubject: A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)   A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 3:18 pm

Hyde was waiting around in front of the amusement park, hoping that dj would shop up. "I wonder if she likes scary stuff?" Hyde would say in his head as he whistled and waited by the real. He wondered if this counted as asking her out since he invited her out of the blue to have fun. Holding a pamphlet in his hand, it had details of the prototype haunted house attraction that's going to officially open in october. However, Hyde had two tickets to the sneak peek.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)   A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 3:48 pm

The DJ hummed and walked towards the amusement park. She didn't really know why she had been asked out... It was kinda exciting and sudden, ya know? Also... Really romantic too... Amusement parks kinda screamed romance novels, ya know? Ferris wheels, scary roller coasters, those love caves, photo booths... Ya know? It was kinda wild... Hm...

The DJ didn't know though, she simply tried to find her way towards Hyde. Where was he? Hm... She walked around and looked for her friend... More than a friend... Ya know... Regardless, she was there and looking, eh heh...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)   A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:54 pm

When Hyde saw Dj walking around, he took the time to shout out to her. "Ri!" Hyde would say as he walked over and smiled at her. " Hey there, i'm pretty glad you made it. It was definitely on short notice, but i definitely wanted to go with you. I think you said that you was a fan of scary stuff right? "Hyde was thinking to himself but he shook his head. "I'm getting old now, i think that's what you said. Anyway, if you dont want to do the haunted house thing, we can also go and enjoy the amusement park by itself, right? " Hyde was pretty much excited, it was basically reflecting on Hyde's face on how happy he was that Dj came.

Hyde's outfit
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)   A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:19 am

The DJ would look up and towards Hyde, smiling lightly at him. She'd wave both hands at him with an excited look on her face. Though, what the hell was this kid wearing...? Was fashion a thing Hyde actually knew about, or...? Eh heh, regardless, the DJ'd smile as Hyde approached her.

A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) Sayaka-Maizono-Danganronpa-illusiondolls-37553527-500-408

"Heh, no problem, Hyde. I jumped at the chance to see you again." the DJ said with a smile, though she seemed slightly confused at the scary part. Well, she had been fighting shadows, primordials, had near death experiences...Not much really made sense to scare her, but, eh...

"Hm? Aw, you got tickets for just us two~? So sweer~! Of course I'll go with you, Hyde." the DJ said in her teasing tone, though, she did think the gesture was indeed sweet. Regardless of this all, the DJ didn't really look like her normal self. Her hair was simply black with no other dyes in it and her eyes no longer had the pink contacts she wore. Outside of that, she was wearing much more normal clothes; more normal than her usual attire. Was it a nice change for Hyde? Or was it because of something else? Who knew?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)   A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:01 pm

You really mean it?! Alright, i guess i'll be taking point of this ship since i'm the one who invited you. "Hyde would say as he walked around DJ in a circle and grinned. "You look good. Even if it seems natural, i think this look gives off a bit of mystique about you. I was kind of trying to dress to impress, shun kind of rubbed off on me when it came to a bit of fashionable clothes and whatnot. But im really not that materialistic. I was hoping you liked it. " Hyde would then cough twice to transition to another topic. Anyway, lets walk over to the line on the haunted house.

Hyde took Ri's hand gently and then led the way to the turnstile after presenting the tickets. "You know, the last time i went to a haunted house was around Halloween. I heard that this one was pretty much scarier than the last one. Hyde stood on the line and looked down at Ri's hand. "I never really noticed how soft your hands were, must be some good lotion you use, right?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)   A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 3:30 pm

Well, he seemed excited. That was good, at least... Did it mean he... Er, let's not get into that. This was time to have fun... With the skies being all ominous and creepily purple, at least they could have a fun time at the amusement park, right? Well, now time to focus on the fun!

"Aw, hush you... It's nothing to special... I just wanted to change my style was all." Rin said with a light laugh. It was true... She hadn't even thought what others would have thought about her new look, let alone Hyde... She was simply done with the facade... She was ready to be herself on this new path she chose. Though, Rin's heart would beat when Hyde asked her if he looked nice. She couldn't help but blush gently and smile, going to kiss his cheek if he'd let.

"You look wonderful, Hyde. Thank you for dressing up for me~." she said with a gentle smile, a hint of a tease behind it. Wasn't it supposed to be the other way around? The girl dressing to impress and the guy thanking her for it? Heh... It was cute though... Hyde really did care about her to an extent... Though, Rin would smile and laugh as Hyde took her hand, leading her towards the destined haunted house. He sure was excited tonight!

"Hm? Really? I wasn't around here last year... Actually, I didn't know amusement parks had haunted houses annually outside of Disney and World Studios." Rin said with a thoughtful hum. It was nice though, to say the least. Haunted houses where always so thrilling, and even the lamest ones could send a chill up your spine if you weren't expecting a fear to be lurking within its depths. Heh, that's what made them fun, you know?

"... H-Hyde... You're really sweet, you know that...? You know just how to make me feel special..." Rin said with a gentle blush on her face, still looking up and smiling at Hyde. She wasn't wearing heels... So she was shorter than the red haired teen to say the least... Heh, what a couple they made...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)   A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:07 pm

Maybe it was a bit different for Hyde to be the one to dress up, but he couldnt necessarily say that things have to be of the usual standard when a boy meets up with a girl, or vice versa. As they waited on the line, the spooky house loomed over them. "Yep, they might of added a bunch of ne things to this place. It looks quite bigger than i remembered. But anyway, we have to traverse though each and every floor before heading to the exit if we get too scared, i'm sure there is a bunch of hidden exit that we can take and staff can hurry us out, but i'm pretty brave, and i'm here to protect you as well." Hyde would say with a small smile. "So we can feed off each others strength and try to have some fun, ok? But, i dont think i ever asked, whats your fear fetish? Spiders? Giant Roac- Oh snap

OOC: I just woke up and had this dream.

"I had a dream about this roach that jumped. Like it jumped as far as it would of if it flied. I was startled and realized that i wasn't in Kansas anymore.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)   A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 4:53 pm

Rin would smile up at Hyde. He was really sweet... Interesting too, to say the least. Dreams like that where quite interesting, to say the least. Though, what was her fear...? She didn't quite know... She never put too much thought into it, honestly.

"Hm... Really? That's quite an attraction... Must be fun to have it open on occasions like these." Rin said with a light smile, leaning ever so gently against Hyde as they waited in line. Would he notice? Maybe? It was a tight fit so... Who knew?

"My fear...? I suppose it'd be... Dying, I guess. That's a scary thing..." she said with a nod of her head. It was a logical fear, though, nothing too serious or out of the ordinary. It mad esense in a way too, right?

"Heh, that's some dream, Hyde. I can't say mine are ever that eventful!" she said with a happy smile and laugh, seeming to already be having a good time. She enjoyed being with Hyde... It made her felt happy, in a way.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)   A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Dying is your fear? Hmm, well if you think about it, were all going to die sometime, it’s how you die. “Hyde would say as he leaned in a bit closer to Ri. “Could you die knowing that you achieved all of your dreams and you ended up being surrounded by your kids and grandkids? As well as knowing that they will be ok when you’re long and gone? I don’t think that’s so bad, death by old age after doing whatever you wanted to do in life. “Hyde would say as he nodded. “I wouldn’t mind having that, or doing something meaningful, so death doesn’t scare me, depending on how you go, you know? Or maybe I’m just different.”

With all this talking, it was almost time for them to enter the haunted house. “Looks like were up next, we can venture anywhere from within the house, and it looks like it’ll be other people there as well. So this might prove to be very interesting and interactive. “Hyde would smile and have a gentle but firm grasp of Ri’s hands. “We don’t have to split up or anything if you don’t want to, so let’s stick together, ok?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)   A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 10:04 am

Rin would sigh and roll her eyes, smirking up at Hyde. Jeez, he sure did have a way of making a nice date deep... Though, he was only trying to make her feel better... That was nice of him... Sweet, too. J-Jeez... He really was a great guy.

"A death I didn't ask for is a death I'm scared of... Natural death is necessary... But, being murdered, killed, dying in combat... Those are what scare me..." she said with a nod of her head, sighing gently. She really didn't want to think so deep right now... Not with all these clouds and storms and the end of the world coming about... She wanted to forget about it... Just for a little bit... Just for a tiny bit...

"Oh, I wasn't planning on leaving your side, dear." Rin said with a gentle smile, going to place her free hand on Hyde's arm as if for support. She'd smile up at him... He was kind of dreamy... A knight in shining armor, eh heh... These thoughts, jeez if she said them aloud... But, with a perfect face, she appeared to only be smiling happy.

"Well, lead the way, Hyde. I'll be stuck to your side like glue for the night~." she said in her teasing tone, seeming to be having a good time. Her smile was genuine at the least... Hopefully this date would go well.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)   A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 2:57 pm

As DJ and Hyde traveled throughout the haunted house, the grotesque scenery became more and more appearing with each and every step that they made. Even their footsteps started to make squeaking noise as they saw the walls bleed with blood and constant squirming throughout the area. " This....this is pretty.... surreal...." Hyde would say in disbelief as there started to be a lingering stench Looking to the side, there seemed to be loose boards that seemed to be squirming. "I wonder...whats under there....." Hyde bent down to open the loose board very slowly and noticed that were were worms and maggots under there. But they were actually green, the result of some sort of green residue in the area. "It's as if... they're...eating each other........ is that even possible?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)   A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:36 pm

Wow this place was creepy... It didn't help with the purple storm going on outside either... But, Hyde was here... They'd be okay, plus, if anything bad happened, they both had ways to defend themselves! Persona, Mellow, and their weapons! That was enough to scare anything away. Though... This place was still really creepy...

"Eh?" wait, what? That was just gross! Like, ew! Why would something so gross even be put into something like this!? This wasn't a grossololgy museum or something... She'd shiver and rub her arm gently.

"... I don't think maggots eat worms... And worms don't eat... They kinda filter the dirt for nutrients while they dig... I think they're just scared..." she said with a gentle sigh, glancing around and looking at the corner. What scares awaited them...? She didn't really care... If this was the height of the scares here, this was a bit of a let down in all honesty...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)   A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 6:37 pm

Suddenly, creeks started to follow up from behind them. Hyde quickly turned around, but nothing was there. Standing up, Hyde grabbed DJ’s hand again. “Well, I wouldn’t want to bore you, it’s my job to keep you entertained right? Lets venture some more. “Hyde would say with a grin as the squeaks started once more as they were walking. “It started to make hyde a bit uncomfortable as he noticed that the ceiling was leaking with blood. “ What in the …… it….even smells real, could it be pigs blood or something?” Hyde would say with a bit of interest, but the feeling of being followed could be apparent as a cold draft followed with that feeling as well. “ Do you feel that? Are you cold? “ Hyde was just getting a bit unsettled. The place was starting to become like a labyrinth in a way, there were three paths to choose from. . “Which way?”
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)   A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 3:31 pm

Well... This was just getting weird... And a little freaky, but still nothing too freaky. Regardless... She'd smile reassuringly to Hyde before they walked forward, cringing at the leaking blood. That was just... Really gross... Like, beyond gross... Just, beyond gross... She felt like a kill joy, but... This was really just gross...

"Well... If you want to. Though, I'm hard to scare, okay?" she said with a cocky grin, laughing gently through her dislike of the gross stuff. Though... It did make it real, though, knowing this was just an attraction kind of made this whole experience a little dull... Maybe it'd get better? Who knew...

"It's really just... Gross when you think about it... I don't know, sorry if I'm making this all less scary, Hyde." she said with a small smile. She didn't mean to be a stick in the mud... But, the gross factor brought out the worst in her... Just, ew, you know?

"... Yah, but... Maybe it's just a fan or something?" she said with a light smile, though, that was at least a bit scary... Not gross, either! Bonus points or something? It didn't matter though... It wasn't like this place's creepiness could out do its grossness.

"Um... I don't know... You can choose, okay?" she said with a nod of her head, deciding to let Hyde choose. He was the escort, after all. He'd have to choose where they'd venture towards.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)   A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:00 pm

Hyde frowned a bit. "Doesn't seem like you're having too much fun, kind of hope it'll change eventually you know." Hyde decided to pick the middle one and ignored the sound int he back of the couple, heading over to a doorway that had some sort of blinking elevator. The lightbulb flickered on and off and the the elevator was a bit spacious. There were plenty of carved markings, as if some sort of monster was scraping its claws at the walls, along with a bit of blood engraved in the markings her. "Heh, didn't know that there was an elevator inside of the attraction, was this in the brochure? " Hyde was fidgeting fidgeting with the button to close the elevator as he continued pressing it, which was engrossed with the sound of some sort of feeding frenzy. They were about 15 meters away, but still had a good look at the end of the corridor.

Since hyde was occupied, it was mostly DJ having a good look at the individual, making eye contact with them...or ...it
Spoiler:
"Damn thing wont close...hmmm...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)   A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj) Empty

Back to top Go down

A haunted galaxy (hyde/Dj)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next