Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

We Need To Talk (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

We Need To Talk (Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:11 am

He waited. It was still a pretty hot day, but Joshua had an unopened water bottle in his hand if it was needed to cool himself off. But now, he didn't need it. At least, he didn't feel like it. Last night was eventful. A Persona, Gods, Angels, and a Child... All of it felt surreal, but the whispers in his head showed him that it was true.

Earlier, Joshua had called up Nozomi to have Sharaku meet him at a place in San Malarus Island at an alleyway. This new Persona User needed to know what these guys knew of what's happening. At least, he knew of one perspective and needed to know more.

And so he waited.

"They're here," Joshua heard Bedivere speak.

The boy looked to see the man has finally arrived. He gave him a tired grin and gestured him to come closer.

"Hey, thanks for coming. I got stuff to talk about with you."

He paused for a moment. Was it wise to go further in this? Well, at this stage, it's a bit too late to go back. After seeing all of that, Joshua couldn't leave it alone.

"So, uh... I just summoned a Persona."

Edit: Forgot Break's on a hiatus right now. So I think I'll just make this thread between us for now.

Last edited by Godie on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:50 am

Hmm, he sure was being dragged around a lot lately. Rita, Rin, Oki, and now this. Everyone wanting to talk about things. It was almost funny. Sharaku never aimed to be popular. Or whatever this was meant to be. Then again, perhaps that's what you get for being involved with this mess as much as he was. Thankfully, he had no plans for the particular day yet, so be it.

He would raise an eyebrow when he saw the one behind this all. Wasn't that the cashier guy? Well, didn't he have amazing luck with people? Though, he thought the guy saw him as a weirdo back then. Eh. ''Well, nice to meet you again, I suppose.'' For whatever strange reason it was.

''......'' Ah. Well, that explained it? Sure, he usually did make the mental joke of a person getting a Persona when they asked him stuff about what went on and such, but he did not always bet on it to become true. And in a short time period like this. Perhaps he should stand his point. This was like some sort of plague. People getting them left and right nowadays.

''Did you now? Not to say that it's entirely unexpected, however.'', he would smile thinly. ''So, do you still think I'm some sort of cultist?'', he would inquire in an amused tone. He would stay at that for now. He wasn't sure what the guy wanted to hear yet. It was hard to tell just from a statement about summoning a Persona. There was too much that could be told. He'd rather work with some more..defining questions, if.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:09 am

Joshua now felt nervous as the man he asked for has returned. But at least he was still being his courteous self. Sharaku was being a bit too quiet for his taste after his admission of summoning a Persona. Though it looks like he was getting amused by this, which didn't do so well for Joshua's embarrassment for mistaking him for someone else.

"To be completely frank? I don't really think so, not now anyway. Sorry 'bout that," Joshua replied honestly with an apologetic look, "But yeah. I summoned it last night when some white floating thing came at me. I defended myself. Then someone took it out for me out of nowhere. A girl named Rinna. But she had a horde of 'em coming after her, so I had to fight with her. We lived. And she told me stuff about Primordial Gods, their kid, and Angels. And how those things that attacked us were the Angel's goons So I guess everything..."

He trailed off at the end and looked pretty uncertain. As if it was pretty unreal. But who could really blame the boy? He had lived all his life living the normal life. And now a single day of supernatural goodness was making him question stuff.

"But yeah. So any of this stuff true? The Gods and Angels stuff? If so, then what kind of ancient god are the Primordial Gods and their kid trying to summon? Are they the most immediate threat? And who's this Simon guy that I heard Rinna mention?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:41 pm

Not a big deal. He was just teasing the guy. He wasn't seriously offended. He hadn't been even back then. He could see how he'd seem ridiculous to someone who has no idea of what is going on. Some of the things can look like they belong in a psychiatrist's ambulance from a certain perspective. So in a way, being called weird and a cultist is the least worrying of all the possibilities. ''You don't have to apologize. I am perfectly aware of how the stuff sounds to someone who does not know.'', he would chuckle faintly.

He would frown at the explanation. Wait, so now Rinna and Simon were doing that? Trying to con newbies to join them personally by saving them? Even if it was a coincidence, he didn't doubt that Rinna would have already presented the option of joining their cause. ''Hmm...yes. Athough I do not know much about that supposed kid.'' That one was strange. He never heard about the two having a kid before. ''I'm...not sure what kind of a being exactly it is, but I know that if they do succeed, it will cause destruction. A lot of it. As for being a threat...the Primordials, yes. The Angels...not unless you yourself pose yourself as their enemy. Although, they have their own motives in this whole mess.'' Put in simple terms that is.

''Rinna.....what exactly did she tell you, if I may ask?''
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Joshua was definitely relieved that Sharaku didn't seem to take any offense to what he thought of him earlier. The last thing he needed was a Sharaku that was offended and didn't participate in helping him know more about the city.

It seemed that Sharaku didn't know about a kid, so this might be something that incites him to help him even more. So far, it seems that the Primordial Gods were the biggest threat. The Angels seemed a bit ambiguous, but appeared to be against those Gods. At least that's what it seems to Joshua. Though the Angels actually being involved in attacking Rinna seems to be checking out.

"Rinna told me about the competition of the Angels. Y'know, join one and beat the others to forward your own 'ideal' to be forced on people's minds. Freaky mind control stuff, I guess. They seem to be at least pissed enough to send their goons at Rinna for opposing them, which seems to be fitting in what you said. Apparently those Primordials and their kid are trying to steal the islands or something to summon that ancient god mentioned earlier. And she seems to say that our only hope is this Simon dude. No idea what plans and stuff they've got or up to."

That was quite a mouthful. Probably one of the rarest moments that Joshua was able to say a lot. But now, it was up to see how Sharaku reacts to this.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Hmm. Sharaku would hum for a while, seemingly thinking over things. The fact about Simon didn't surprise him. Although he still didn't understand why did Rinna choose to be so devoted exactly to that guy. Rita had told him that he didn't accomplish too much against Ananke before, and the Primordial most likely had not even been at full strength at that moment. How did Simon want to actually defeat all of them then? With his talk about having the power to destroy them? It didn't really add up too much.

''Put in basic terms, yes. Although, the part with goons is a new thing. I haven't really heard of that happening until now, and it's been a good while already. I kind of meant a different style of response to being made an enemy. Then again... Hm. Suppose I'll have to ask later...''
Note to self : Ask Angel whenever he went to meet her. Or one of the other Angels, but he had a feeling she was the most likely to know.

He would shake his head to stop musing aloud randomly. ''Rinna Lauderdale and Simon Alba.'', he would smirk faintly. ''Yes, I know of those two and a good deal of what their plans are. If that is something you are interested in.'' Maybe it would be a good thing either way. He didn't really like the idea of Rinna possibly dragging a newly awakened guy into some dangerous stuff a bit too soon. It took a while to get strong enough to be able to say you may actually have a chance against the deity opponents. Even if the two took to training people, it was not really possible. Not if they wanted to take in everyone that was willing to fight for them.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:57 pm

What did he mean by a different response of enemy? Being on the side of the Primordial Gods? Perhaps if that was the case, at least that meant the Angels were really against the Gods. Joshua knew that Sharaku was pretty enigmatic, but he really can't tell what he's thinking.

"Ask who?" Joshua inquired of Sharaku, "You know of someone?"

It seemed that he knew about Rinna and the Simon guy, especially of what they're planning to do. Joshua blinked at his statement and hesitated at first. But, realized since he came this far and has this power, he should at least try to go further anyway.

"...Yeah. I'd like to know how they plan on even beating the Angels and those Gods."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:20 am

Hm, yes...ask..Oh, who? Right, he hadn't really bothered to specify that, as he was kind of talking more to himself during that particular moment. That, and it was easy to let it slip that he was talking with someone who had next to no knowlegde about the situation. He's done that before, yes, but he wasn't completely used to the notion either. He usually spent too much time with people that already know what is being meant even when he did not elaborate down to a T. He needed to concentrate more, not daydream.

''Well, considering how the matter is about Angels being accused of sending goons at people...despite the fact that this is the first time I've heard of such in the whole...around a year that this situation has been going on already...I figured I could just go ask one of the Angels themselves. Easier than making guesses into the air. I have my reasons to be at least mildly skeptical about things that Rinna says. Not that I believe the Angels are saints either. Regardless, I intend to look for some proof first, I suppose.'' Now he was being extra detailed. But that was fine with him. He did not like accidentaly missing something that he found as important. Better to say more than to not actually say enough.

Plan. Well, he wasn't exactly sure how did those two plan on actually winning the fights. Unless he was right about them using civilians as stepping ladders for their goal. Having the power to defeat and destroy someone, is not the same as having the adequate expertise in using it correctly, and at an appropriate time. Therefore, Simon was in no way guaranteed that his esteemedness he retained from his time as an Angel would actually be the saving grace of humanity. The Primordials or Angels could have their own ways of dealing with the guy. Considering how he had been one of them before, he wouldn't doubt that both sides knew him fairly well. Precautions are a thing.

''I'll tell you what I've heard from them personally, at least. Although, this might be a bit confusing for you, so I hope you're prepared to listen. You're free to ask if you do not understand, however.'' The Rally was his main source of info for this afterall. There were other little things of course, such as what Rita had found and told him, but that was another part of the picture. ''Simon...is not exactly a normal human. For a period of time, he used to be one of the Angels himself, and he claims that he decided to quit because he could not agree with them. One of the Primordials also called him 'The Fallen Angel'. Rather fitting, I'd say. He says that due to his former status, he still retained some sort of power that allows him to destroy both the Angels and Primordials. Yet, he seems to instead be going around and gathering people to work for him. Not so long ago, he and Rinna organized a Rally on the street. Riling up random civilians to act like animals, and go kill every supernatural that is around, in the name of humanity. Which is funny. I can tell you that for example, one of the Primordials alone, is most likely a good 50 times stronger than what you have faced back when you summoned your Persona. It takes months to be strong enough to even say that you're confident enough to not die after one attack from the Gods. And then we have the heroic duo of Simon and Rinna telling people, out of which some do not even have a Persona at all, that it is okay to go fight for them. All I'm seeing is people dying because of it. That is why I cannot trust those two and their 'plans'. When it comes to Rinna, I have no idea. I've met her prior to this, but I can't fanthom why is she so devoted to Simon. I'm guessing it is a matter of being scared, because we could all die soon if this does not get resolved.'', he would stop at that point, looking at the guy calmly. He coudn't really throw out too much at once. It was a confusing matter.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:07 am

Well, this is interesting. While Joshua knew there was a competition going on, but it seems that some kind of contact with them is actually possible. Then again, they're the ones with an "ideal" or something. But is it actually okay to talk with the Angels?

"So are you actually aligned with an Angel at this moment?" he wondered to Sharaku, "I'm wondering because I'm under the impression you'd have to be aligned with them in order to talk to them or something. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also which Angel are you referring to?"

Sharaku would continue to tell him more about Simon and Rinna. Joshua stared at the gentleman in shock as the former used to be a former Angel and that the both of them are creating an army to take on these Primordials and the rest of the Angels. Even if some of these people don't have powers like he does and they're going to face an enemy that was many times stronger than the boy faced last night. That... was suicide. But there was something wrong about Rinna that he mentioned. Scared? She didn't really seem to be the scared type. So why is she following this ex-Angel?

"Really, so he's amassing an army. Alright. So, this ex-Angel dude, his status as one... is it actually a secret to this city or is it common knowledge? Also what does him being an ex-Angel allow him to let him get rid of the Primordial Gods and the Angels? Has there been evidence that it has some semblance of working?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:44 am

Quite the quick assumption. But for this one, the guy was right. He was techincally working with an Angel yes. On his own terms, but the base answer was yes, as saying no would be a lie. ''Yes, you could say I am. However, I do not follow completely. I chose to do so, so I could try understanding what the Angels are about. But I still do things on my own terms.'' Among a few other things. But that was the main reason. ''And no, not really. You can speak with the Angels without being aligned to them, as long as you manage to find one of them. They like to play hide and seek, so you have to find an Angel once to be able to talk with them. As I said before, they are not hostile at base, unless you express your desire to defeat them. Which is usually done by telling them so face to face. That's why I'm not sure what to think of the goons. They've not done that before as far as I know.'', he would smile thinly. ''As for which...it's the only one that resides on our side of reality. She is actually staying in the local Radio Tower if you ever feel brave enough to go for a talk. I find her interesting enough. She is different from the other Angels.'' Although there were still things that he needed to get confirmed first and all.

Hmmm. For some reason, the word army didn't feel entirely right. But guess it could be called that too. ''Yes and no. Those that have happened to hear of it during the Rally know. Along with those that found out by their own investigation. But otherwise, no. He did not seem to be planning to tell about that to the people he was trying to con into helping him. The only reason he explained was because I myself called him out on it.'' It was hard to tell. But Simon sure didn't appear to be happy when he called him out on being the Fallen Angel and asked what it meant. So it did give the impression that the guy would rather keep it under wraps from others. ''And I honestly don't know. At this point, the only evidence are his own words. Although, I have a friend that got stuck with Simon in an encounter against one of the Primoridals some time in the past. And she told me that he could barely scratch the enemy with his attack. Therefore, I have no idea whether his words have any merit or no. I can say for sure that the fact of him being an Angel before is most likely true, but as for his power, there is no telling. Simon likes to be Mr. Mysterious and secretive, only telling what he wants people to hear. Despite the fact that certain things imply he himself is stalking others and watching them for whatever reason.'', he would elaborate with a slight shrug. The fact that Simon could turn invisible was rather bothersome indeed. Coupled with the fact that the guy seemed to mysteriously know people's names and their apparent trustworthiness without ever meeting them face to face. He himself had never even seen a hair of Simon before the Rally, yet the guy knew his full name pretty much just by looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 12:13 pm

So Sharaku was aligned with an Angel. Joshua would've expected him to look all angelic and stuff, but he couldn't quite see, hear, or feel anything about him that really stands out. Though the idea of an Angel hiding... doesn't that somewhat kill the idea of the competition? Joshua's expression soured into thought for a moment. It seems odd, but what would he know of an Angel's logic anyway? Though there seems to be a Radio Tower in this region where an Angel resides. The boy felt some apprehension at the idea the Angel has some home in this realm. But maybe... it isn't all that odd given there's a competition going on. He had to get used to this supernatural logic soon.

"So how many Angels were found at this very moment?"

And from what Sharaku is explaining about Simon, this ringleader seemed to be untrustworthy. Even the claim to take down the Primordials seemed to be a sham. Not even a scratch? What the hell? Then how could he even dream of taking him down, ex-Angel or not? This made the "existence" of the guy's plan seem more important to know what's it about.

"Jesus. So he stalks people? Scary. Actually..." Joshua looked around the alley to see if there was someone around, "Is he stalking us right now? Got any idea what he looks like?"

To have someone stalk you is certainly unpleasant. How could he even trust this savior-wannabe now?

"Jesus. I dunno about this whole thing. It looks like there's a shit ton of drama going on. That said, do you know what prompted these Primordials to awaken? The Angels too? Y'know as in, what started this whole thing?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Hmm. Found, eh? Well, he did not keep track of completely every person in Azores. Therefore, he did not always know when someone found an Angel that has not been seen before. He knew when the person who accomplished to was at least an aquaintance of his, as he did gather his information. But outside of that..not really. Although, he did know how many there were supposed to be in total. Unless there were secretly more. ''Hm. I do know a lot, but I don't keep track of every individual in Azores either. So I only know of what I have heard from any and all acquaintances I have, when it comes to Angels I did not see personally yet. In total, there should be 8 of them. As long as there isn't any catch to it. Personally, I've met 2 of them. Planning to go see a third soon. I can tell you their names, though. The one on our side simply calls herself Angel. In Zela, you have Israfel. Standasen is Asha. The Prison, Sraosha. Malstu, Teshub, although that one is seemingly dead. I know of the one in San Malarus, but I don't know her name yet. That's all I have up to this point.'' If the guy could even remember all that. He'd swear that a diary was needed for all this stuff sometimes.

He would frown a little. He didn't see it as...scary. More so just..an annoyance. He did not like the idea of possibly being watched. ''Frankly, cannot tell. He has bluish silvery hair, and wears round glasses. But that will not help you if he actually wants to watch you.'', he would shake his head. ''Aside from Persona powers, most people have certain special abilities they can use regardless of where they are. They tend to be rather unique from person to person. And Simon can...turn invisible. I'm sure you see where I'm going with that.'' There was honestly no telling as it was now. Simon could do whatever he wanted that way. Although he figured something would cancel out that ability, but he did not know what it was. They could only guess. Regardless, it was likely that the guy did use his skill to watch unnoticed, otherwise he couldn't have known some things he does.

Sharaku would snort. ''Drama doesn't even describe it accurately enough. As for what started it...a longer story. The Primordials and Angels were always enemies. The Gods seeking to destroy, and the Angels attempting to stop them. However, the Angels never had the power to defeat the opposition completely. Even when pushed down for a while, the Primordials always came back with time. I assume this happened outside of our reality, so we were not aware. Therefore, this time, for some reason, it was decided that humans would get involved. The Angels seek our help to end the Primordials forever, before they can destroy our world by wreaking havoc here. And I'm guessing...the whole ideal and Wish deal...is their way of rewarding us. That they will give us a chance to change our world. They seem to believe that what they will do, is a way of helping humanity grow. I think that while they may have good intentions, they aren't doing it...right. Other than that...it seems that...both Angels and Primordials used to be somehow involved in the worlds creation to begin with. I think that...Angels actually created humans to begin with? They do seem to say that each one of them has given humans some sort of trait. Like Israfel saying he is the one that gave humans willpower and strength....'' It was...complicated. But that was the most sound conclusion it came down to. Either way, it was not fun to be caught in the middle of this.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:09 pm

"W-wait, hold on a minute. An Angel was killed? How did that happen?"

So there were formerly eight, now seven. These names that Sharaku listed off did certainly have some angel-like mythos to them. Joshua was surprised now. So there was an Angel that was killed? Did the Primordials get to that one? At best, there were five known Angels. Perhaps he should check them out?

"...shit. Are you kidding me? He can turn invisible? Jesus Christ."

Though now it appears that Simon could turn invisible. This deepened the dread that Joshua was feeling. That really did it for him. Someone who could stalk and turn invisible? Definitely, the boy was finding very little reason to trust this savior-to-be.

"So basically these guys want to make a tie-breaker in this whole bullshit. Goddammit."

So it seemed that this conflict between the Gods and the Angels had been going on. And to finally make a break from the stalemate, Humanity was chosen to step up on this 'game'. But, to think they're the ones that created Humanity? That'... just mind-boggling.

"Wait, hold on. You said this Teshub is dead. Has there been any consequences for that? Like, y'know. Something that affects some of human traits? I still feel kinda the same."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:42 pm

How indeed. Well, techincally, it had been an accident. Either that, or what happened in general was simply too much for the Angel to take. But..it happened, yes. ''Hmm. Well...It's a little complicated. You see, the Primordials actually take active offense towards the Angels. They attack the reality an Angel resides in, completely ruining it and corrupting it. The Angel end up...losing control and being controlled by their power. And it causes trouble for us too. The rifts between the realities don't..hold that well. The wreckage leaks over here. I'm sure you've heard about the sand covering the academy. This one specifically is the cause of the volcano on Malstu erupting. Thing is...the only way to somewhat calm it down..is to go there, and fight the Angel to help them regain control. But...it isn't always enough. It seems that Teshub...couldn't handle the combination of the Primordials' power and being fought. Kind of..exploded like a big bang, leaving a few pearls behind. I saw that personally....'' It was still a bit sad. But they couldn't have known it would end that way.

''Sadly...I am not. My friend saw him do it with her own eyes before. Therefore, he could easily watch people if he wants to gather info. I suppose there is some limitation to that skill of his...but I have no idea what it could be. Even I can do tricks...just of a different kind...'', he would shrug a bit, snapping his fingers, materializing a black butterfly with a faint violet glow.

We Need To Talk (Sharaku) HTyivJ1

Tie-breaker. Well, perhaps so. Their words did imply something akin to that, yes. But they also loved to throw curveballs here and there, so nothing was ever for certain. ''It does appear that way. At least, from what knowlegde we have been able to gather so far.'' He was sure they still did not know everything, even now.

Consequences...? Actually, he had never given it much thought. He...didn't notice anything personal, at least. ''I...don't think there are, aside from the obvious fact that no one can follow that Angel's Wish anymore. Teshub was...apparently The one that gave humanity Passion. Whatever exactly that means. But I see it in a way...that they gave us all that back when they created us. Their current status doesn't affect what has been made in the past. Unless they willingly attempt to tamper with it...which is what their Wishes would do. Because...one of the ways to progress this IS to defeat or kill them. Being aligned with an Angel does mean you should aim to eliminate the other Angels in the end, so that the Wish you support ends up the one to become true...'' Contrary to the fact that less Angels meant less firepower against the Primordials. But okay, their logic.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 2:08 pm

"I see..."

So that explains why all that sand in the school and the volcano. There were two realities and one of them is affecting the other. Joshua nodded as he took in this information, but he can't help feel this is becoming more and more out of his league. Though with all the world ending, he had to do something. The Primordials were definitely the threat with the Angels being taken down along the way. This was just... dumb. Why is Simon targeting the Angels too if they had a common enemy?

"Yeah, that's a problem," Joshua groaned. So they had no idea how that ability worked, it's going to really complicate things

He blinked as he saw Sharaku seemingly summon a black butterfly of sorts. It just came out of nowhere and seemed to gravitated towards him. Joshua was feeling a bit freaked out, but remembered he still had a Persona too. Clearly he was in this circle of freaks too, that's worrying.

"N-nice butterfly."

It doesn't seem like if the Angels die, humanity wouldn't lose a part of themselves. That seemed to be some good news at least. Though why this competition when those Primorial Gods were around?

"I don't get it. If the competition is still going on, why couldn't they postpone it until we get rid of those Gods? We've already lost an important ally like an Angel at this moment. So why? Is there something that Simon might know? He's like an ex-Angel. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (Sharaku)   We Need To Talk (Sharaku) Empty

Back to top Go down

We Need To Talk (Sharaku)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next