Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] Empty
PostSubject: Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog]   Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 11:08 pm

The biting cold was enough for Joseph to start muttering under his breath. Why did he even suggest meeting in the early morning? Why didn't he even state the time of the meeting? It was such bullshit. Cranky mornings were the bane of everyone's day and the Cadet was no exception. But this was even more annoying that he was hanging out near the entrance like an idiot. He was wearing his own jet black jacket instead of the one that absolute moron gave him yesterday. But once he finally drops this sad excuse of a coat, then he can finally say good fucking bye. That's right. It was the only thing that kept him from ignoring most of the briskness of the air hitting his face.

Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] S0RfCzX

"I swear to fucking God..."

But it may not be enough for long.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog]   Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 6:51 pm

So, Frog was running towards the Academy, gasping for breath, shirt pulled over his neck and a beanie on his head. He'd gone and arranged the meeting with Joseph too fucking early in the morning. He wouldn't have any classes for one period after the meeting, so he could've still been sleeping soundly at the time. Daaaamn. But whatever, it was his mistake. He forgot all about that the day earlier when they were talking. His mind kinda skipped over Joe's abs that time so he wasn't listening.

Frog's gait slowed as he approached the school gates. He noticed Joseph already waiting for him and walked over to the guy, panting like an idiot, face red and dark collars under his eyes.

"Y-you...phew, I'm here. I'm here." He greeted Joe incoherently.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog]   Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 5:26 pm

Joseph almost figured it was about time to get going and stop wasting more of his time here. In fact, the thought of setting this disgusting article on fire was a pleasing notion to him. And just when he was about to scurry off to his own devices, the 'toad' finally came and almost elicited his eyes to roll back at him.

Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] OVCZEij

"Been hauling ass? Here, take your coat."

He tossed the thing at Frog. It wasn't a hard toss and should be easy to catch. It was wrapped in a plastic bag as if to create some kind of safe barrier away from Joseph and the tacky coat. He didn't want to have to touch the thing again even after running it through the laundry once. Even before then, he felt like taking several showers to get that ilk of Frog off of him. "You good?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog]   Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 9:31 pm

Frog caught the plastic-wrapped jacket and his face instantly contorted into a confused and frustrated grimace. The fact he was also tired as all heck didn't help his temper either. He pushed the jacket into his bag, squeezing the pencil case down to the bottom for it to fit. He seemed to be having considerable problems closing and bag back up afterwards, but after a bit more of pushing, it worked. Somewhat.
Frog grinned at Joseph, as politely as he could, chest moving up and down from the rush. "Thanks, man. Why's it in a plastic bag though..?" He had to add, despite having a hunch behind Joe's reasoning, out of curiosity and maybe spite to watch the other have to come up with an excuse.

"I'm just tired. From all the studying. And well...I forgot I don't have classes yet in the morning today. So now I'll be stuck doing nothing for the next 50 minutes. Without any company either."
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog]   Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 4:42 pm

Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] O5s64qQ

"Don't worry about it. It's just there because my Mom insists on it for some reason. (I don't want to touch your shit, asshole)," Joseph muttered back at him. He glanced at his watch and there was still a whole bunch of time left. It's funny how that works. He returned his attention back to the toad and jabbed his thumb towards the direction of the cafeteria. "You hungry, then? I'm about to hit it up for breakfast. Heard its hash-browns and omelette day today. Might have leftover bacon if we're lucky."

He prayed to the Man in the Sky that Frog said no. It was just a polite gesture before ridding himself away from the toad-slime. Joseph didn't have any more obligations to give to this guy, even after forcing himself not to throw the plastic bag-wrapped jacket into his dumb stupid face. This should be the end. It has to be.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog]   Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:20 pm

"Errr... ok..." Responding bemusedly, Frog could tell there was something more behind the reason the jacket was in a plastic bag...but whatever, he didn't have the nerves to deal with Joe's shenanigans too much this morning. He gladly accepted the jacket and put it away into his bag. He then was just about to leave, when something he wasn't expecting happened. First off, he felt a sudden urge to punch Joseph. Strange. Like someone called him a toad. Secondly, Joseph was asking to get breakfast together. Did that mean he heard his plea for company?

"Sure, great." Frog'd eaten at home already but....actually, his morning meal was hardly enough to keep his growing body nourished til lunchtime. He had to do this. "What're hash-browns?" He asked, approaching Joe but still keeping some distance between them. There was this distinct feeling he was gonna get punched in the gut if he got too close.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog]   Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:34 pm

God. Fucking. Damn.

Didn't this fuckwit get a hint? Why is he this aggravatingly stupid? The Cadet ground his teeth together and breathed in quietly. If that's how he was going to play it, then they shall play. He'll just make this nerd start to pay for the thing and then book it right when the bell rings as an excuse to get the hell away from him and enjoy the benefit of a free breakfast.

Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] NGflmHA

"I--I... You what?"

He paused and stared at the guy. How could anyone not know what a hashbrown was? They were the staple of every American breakfast meal. Every little snot-nosed brat religiously ate that shit. What fucking weirdo didn't know what a hashbrown was? The sheer idea that no one knew was inconceivable! "Yo, is this some kind of joke? (You fucking uncivilized savage.)"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog]   Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 9:16 pm

Frog was surprised when Joseph halted his step to stare at him. He stopped as well, dead in his tracks, raising an eyebrow to meet the other's gaze, more in confusion than much else. "Is what some kind of joke? Like, it was a legit question." Frog shrugged. "Wait, is it strange I dunno what a hash brown is?" He cocked his head to the side for a moment, trying to recall ever hearing the name of the food, but he'd literally never heard anything such as a 'hash brown'.

"Like some kinda brownie or something?" Brownies were the closest he could think to the name. Brown prolly meant chocolate. Whatever hash meant he couldn't say. Just some sort of weird name, probably. Like hashtag.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog]   Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] EmptySat May 12, 2018 5:46 pm

Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] 4VcGfSl

He didn't know it was even possible. It was utterly inconceivable. He actually hated this guy even more than before. Holy shit. This guy has problems. What kind of pleb trash does this weirdo even eat for breakfast? Sugar-rich kid breakfast cereals? Extra butter with pancakes drizzled over with maple syrup? The urge to wring his neck with his bare hands rose sharply. But at the same time, he could see the headlines with a title pasted on the first page: "Local Cadet Strangles Limp-Dick Weirdo." Forget the suicide by career, this was suicide by appearances. It stopped him from reaching over for this dude, but damn did it feel tempting.

Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] S0RfCzX

"You know what? I'm paying. You're going to learn something new today, boy. The greatness of the hashbrown and why we worship potatoes nowadays because of it."

He firmly grabbed Frog by the shoulder and gestured him towards the direction of the cafeteria. A line lay ahead of them to no one's surprise. He really didn't care at all. But now that he thought about it, the sudden curiosity annoyed the hell out of him. Why the hell should he bother giving a shit? Screw this. "Yo. What do you even eat for breakfast anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog]   Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog] Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Ever Talk To Me Again [Frog]
Page 1 of 1