Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening)   An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:29 pm

The monsters were taken down by the two attacks, and just like she said, almost immediately after they vanished, the world began to move again, as though nothing had ever happened. Perhaps it would have been odd for others to see a woman who to their perspective appearing out of nowhere next to the young man already there, but it was late enough to where nowhere was around, and if someone was, perhaps they were too busy to care. She reached her hands into her pockets before ushering in a direction towards the side of a building, which offered some semblance of privacy. "So, good work out there guy. Didn't think you had it in you. But I like being wrong, sometimes anyway. Name's Rinna. Sorry about that nonsense though, I guess the Angels are tired of my bullshit. Can't blame them, I better be a threat by now." She said, leaning back against the wall. "So what's your story? Hear about all the shit that's going on? You just got roped into it like every other sap. Sorry bout that, but at least you can survive now."

Combat Over - You Have Survived

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening)   An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Following stat increases by 5:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening)   An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Destroyed. Obliterated. These creatures were finally taken down by their combined power. The rush continued to surge through his veins as Joshua was slightly winded by what had just happened. Now the reality he knew returned to its "normal" state. The experience was surreal. Did that actually happen?

"What the hell...?" he mouthed in disbelief.

But he couldn't wait for it to leave as the girl who had appeared had led him to a place somewhat private. Her name was apparently Rinna and there was something about Angels. And now here was the chance to finally get what the hell's going on.

"Uh... I..." he trailed off hesitantly, "W-was that real?"

He was still somewhat out of it. But soon, he at least recovered enough. A bit.

"I just kinda got here a few days ago. Came from the States. Thought I could have a new start or something. But it looks like it's one helluva start, huh?" he began again with an unsure grin.

"I asked a few people what's going on. They were all cryptic and shit. Something about the world ending. So I thought there was like an end-of-the-world cult scene around here, y'know? So I got kinda spooked and just tried to mind my business and stuff... and I summoned--Y'know. A Persona, you call it? Yeah. That. When this whole frozen time stuff set in. So I'm still pretty much blind here and stuck in this crossroad of bullshit. You mind telling me what the hell's really going on? And also, angels are real? What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening)   An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:32 pm

"You mean you haven't checked the news at all? You figured by now you'd have looked something up. Alright..." she sighed. "On these islands are weird rifts that take you to other worlds depending on the island you're on. Each of them holds an Angel, and they all are testing Humans to compete to see which ideal or belief they want as the new guideline for Humanity. They can join an Angel and beat the others, and then using their ideal, they can have the maker of Humans change the thoughts of us to make us strive for whatever ideal is granted. Alongside that, two Primordial Gods and a missing child of them is running around trying to steal the islands for themselves to do whatever, probably wake up some stupid ancient god. Well, the Angels don't like me cause I openly oppose them, and tonight they decided to attack me. I guess a piece of the big horde found you and decided to say hi. Maybe they thought you were with me. I am not about to let someone that hasn't even taken a stand die over my sake. That isn't what Humanity is. So, sorry bout that man. I guess it's my fuckin' fault. Take a breather, you earned it. Missing anything? Got any questions?" She asked, watching him. He certainly seemed out of it, which was normal. He just needed to calm down is all.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening)   An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:43 pm

There was... a whole lot of content to cover. Rifts, Angels, Primordial Gods, missing child, and another God. That seemed to sum up the whole thing. At the least she apologized for leading the horde to him. So these belonged to these "Angels"? There were questions to ask and thankfully, Joshua at least calmed down more. Even though this whole stuff seemed utterly crazy.

"Alright. Got a few questions then. These Primordial Gods and Angels? How're they related to each other? Also an ancient god? What does that mean? Are they trying to call someone who's going to fuck shit up for everyone?"

He paused a bit to let her answer these questions. Then Joshua gave out more questions for her to answer to as well.

"So you're against the Angels, huh? There's more of you, by chance? You guys hate this whole competition thing?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening)   An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:11 am

"So it seems. It's pretty obvious at this point, what with one god hanging out in Standasen while another is hell if I know where...." She sighed heavily, and ran a hand through her hair, covered in sweat. Man it was hot tonight. She hated the heat sometimes. "I hate both the Angels and the Primordials. Neither of them have any right to step into Human's domain. Both of them need to let go and stay out of our business. Apparently the Angels don't agree, cause they just sent their dumb goons after me, those things you saw were one of them. They are not afraid to fight me, but they don't want to fight me head on. Cowards," she snorted amusedly. "But you seem like you have a head. What do you think of all this?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening)   An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:20 am

So there was a lot of going on and it looks like Rinna wants to be rid of all of this supernatural stuff and want humans to be left alone. It's something Joshua had to admit, that he could agree with. But, he still felt vulnerable as he was still new to this whole thing...

Joshua snorted about her comment about the head, "Yeah, right. I'm not really smart, ya know? I just... just want to try to make some sense out of all of this stuff. But I guess, that's pretty impossible."

He started to be a bit melancholy now. So this was it. He's now stuck with this dumb supernatural shit.

"But as far as my opinion of how this stuff goes? I'd like it to be gone. I don't want any Gods or Angels or shit messing around with stuff. I like to have my freedom of choice than be forced to do things that I haven't decided to do. Always hated the whole 1984 shit. Not exactly keen on acting it out."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening)   An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:24 am

Hearing him out made her give a half-grin. "Well you're smarter than a lot of people. Here, one second," she said, pulling out her phone. "You got a number right? We can trade, and I can hook you up with one of my friends. He has a way to actually fend both the Angels and Primordials off if you are interested. I won't force you though, but you can fight. It won't hurt to look into it. I can watch your back on the way home if you want, or we can split here. Our lives are getting more complex by the second," she said, offering to trade information to keep in contact. It never hurt right?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening)   An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:29 am

So that answers his question. There was more of her, at least those fighting against the Angels and the Primordials. And there's a guy who has the power that might be key in this war that Joshua now become aware of.

"Yeah, I'll think about it for now. I, well, just got into this whole stuff. So I want to feel ready and all."

He exchanged numbers with Rinna and noticed it's the first time he actually exchanged numbers with a girl. Funny that. But, he was too tired to give any more attention to it.

"Nah. I think I can handle myself home. I'll be fine. Though about your friend, he has a way? What's his plan and what does he go by?"

It seemed incredible that there's someone who actually has some plan or power to be able to pull it off. So he must be incredible or something.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening)   An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:33 am

Rinna nodded. "His name's Simon, and for now that's all I can say. He wants to be secretive for now. But hang in there. Welp. Good work uh.....you never gave me your name. How am I gonna remember you kid?" she said. Whether she took his name or not, she nodded and bade him farewell, before walking in another direction, her now blue eyes looking up at the moonlight on the way home. Battle was going to be unavoidable, whether others liked it or not...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening)   An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:35 am

Simon. That was his name, but he's apparently keeping it a secret. How strange and suspicious. But, it's a given, especially when you're dealing with Gods and Angels. Maybe he should join. Who knows?

"Joshua. Joshua Bae. And, yeah. Thanks. Well, I guess I'll see ya later. I'll keep in touch. See ya."

He gave her a wave and then left the area.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening)   An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:36 am

Joshua of the Hermit and Rinna of the Justice have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening)   An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Eventful Night (Grant/Awakening)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2