Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mio's Hospital

Go down 
+2
Sukiro
Nyarlathotep
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sukiro

Sukiro

Mio's Hospital - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:53 pm

I'm skipping my post, so you guys can battle it out. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:07 am

When the shock wave hit Genji's body, he felt a fear that he hasn't felt before. His body immediately broke out into sweat. He had a few tears welling up in his eyes, but he controlled that quickly. His heart raced faster than it has ever been before. He didn't know why he was this afraid, but it just happened. He couldn't control himself. He was panicking over every little detail about the battle. His fear drew him into uncontrollable actions. He couldn't summon his Persona, his mind was all over the place. He couldn't stop for one second to concentrate and attack the Shadow using something like Kill Rush.

He felt like the Shadow was going to kill him any second. He only had one reaction, to attack. He wasn't going to be afraid of this thing, he would put an end to this worry. It was fight or flight and Genji wanted to make sure that it was fight. He more than likely couldn't run anyway. He could defend himself, but she would still get him. He had to act, or else the creeping paranoia would consume his sanity and make him break down and cry like a baby. He wasn't Genji right now, he was a cornered animal attacking to survive.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:12 pm

Gabishi was luckily still standing, even thought the shadow used another skill different form the ice one. He didn't feel anything, maybe she used something to make Gabishi lowering his guard but he didn't fall for it. He look at Naito that was to an all attack to the Shadow, while Genji was sweating a lot? Gabishi was confused by that, but he saw Genji attacking the Shadow with his spear. Maybe it was another trick to beat down a Shadow like that. Gabishi have still a lot to learn before reaching Genji or Naito level.

Gabishi once again raised his hands and guarded himself waiting for the right moment to strike the shadow down.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:28 pm

So annoying! These stupid humans didn't know when to quit! Why were they so against the truth? Why..? The Shadow could not comprehend. Taking the attacks on once again, the Shadow would stagger backwards before falling to a knee. Keeping a hand on her chest, her eyes were narrowed. Though her skin was cold and resilient to their attacks, they were starting to truly take their toll. After all, she was not immune. Instead of saying more words, the Shadow would simply grunt instead. Lifting her free hand, the Shadow would blow a kiss towards the Persona-Users, casting a sexy dance skill. The area was plagued by a pink aura looking to infect the users before her. Hit or miss, the Shadow would raise its hand and flick its fingers. "Just disappear!" Shadow Mio demanded this, as the shockwave that effected Kano Genji before, was once again cast against the remaining Persona-Users. This battle of endurance was coming to an end, thanks to the persistence of the annoying ones. It surely needed luck on its side to turn the tide of battle.

Shadow Mio:

Chances of Success:
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:55 pm

I'ma skip again. Good luck again
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:48 pm

In his panic, Genji thought that he saw Naito take a strike at Gabishi! Genji ran over as quick as he could and stood in front of Gabishi. He felt the blade come down and slash into his soul. Though it wouldn't make him bleed or bruise, but it still hurt like it. This only sent Genji's wits deeper into panic. It wouldn't hurt as much through the power of friendship, but he felt even more cornered. He would run after the Shadow who caused all of this and swing at her again, he needed to make sure that she wouldn't hurt anyone anymore. But he didn't swing at her for some self righteous reason, he did it because he couldn't calm himself down.

Genji's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:45 pm

This was total chaos, Naito was attacking his own "friends", Genji somehow can't call his persona up, and Gabishi was just useless. Gabishi can't believe at what was happening. He just felt to be so weak against something like that but he didn't want Mio to die. He took a deep breath and slowly released before going to attack the shadow but Naito was getting into the way. Suddenly he saw Genji in front of him, becoming Gabishi's "shield". He can't believe that his own senpai was going to protect him. At the point Gabishi anger was reaching the maximum. "MAAHES!!!!" Gabishi yelled all over the place before a blue aura card appeared in front of Gabishi. He quickly launched a punch towards it, make it shredder. Maahes appeared from a blue aura behind Gabishi. The red lion look at the shadow before he made a huge roar. From his eyes appeared a bright red flash, announcing that he was going to cast a spell. Flames appeared all around the shadow. Yeah, finally he was attacking ice with fire.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:52 pm

With the last attacks hitting the Shadow, she'd grasp her chest in pain and fall to her knees. With one final shriek of discontent and agony, it fell face first and the chilling aura would disperse from around her. After several seconds, the dark miasma that surrounded the Shadow would disperse, and what remained would be the original form of Shadow Mio. The form that looked identical to the real Mio. Once the darkness cleared completely, the Shadow finally stayed down. Naito was freed from its control, and Genji's status effect would fade away. Sitting up to its knees, its keen amber eyes would remained focused towards the floor in not only anger but sadness aswell. It had failed to be freed.

-Conflict Resolved-

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Watching as the guys put in the last finishing strikes on the shadow version of herself, she watched as she fell onto her knees in agony. Mio felt a little bad for her, but then again she was trying to kill her for her own selfishness. The shadow reverted into Mio's original form, still on her knees, staring toward the ground in sorrow. Mio with her hands by her sides, jogged toward shadow Mio and slowed her pace once getting closer to her. Grabbing her head, she softly placed it into her chest, holding her tightly.

"Hey why are you on the ground? You were so determined on finishing me off, you took all those hits from these guys to do it. Bet you never seen someone else do that before."

She said jokingly toward her shadow, placing her hand on top of her head and brushing back her hair. A tear ran down Mio's right cheek, wiping it with her shoulder and a smile grew on her small face.

"I'm sorry I was running away from you...me....us. I just wanted the pain to go away but I never thought that trying to get rid of it would hurt me more then I could imagine, in a thousand years. I hope you can forgive me and help me on this new path. The one that you've help me see and one I will follow till I die. I don't want to see anyone get hurt because of me anymore, and I need your help for that."

Mio finished speaking, she noticed foot steps from behind her as Naito started to walk off, with her back at her toward a door, disappearing into the bright light. She didn't understand why he was like that, but he must of cared if he came here, she wanted to know more of what his intentions are and if he really is an ally to trust, but she would still have to say thank you for his help next time she met's him. She put those thoughts in the back of her head for now and reverted her eyes toward both Genji and Gabishi-Senpai's.

"Thank you, very much the both of you. I couldn't believe this at first, I still can't though just a little though. I don't really understand why I'm here though, can you guys tell me? Was it just to help me find my inner self?"

She asked curiously tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:54 am

When the Shadow was embraced by its original, it would close its eyes and bury its face in her chest like a child. For once, this menacing Shadow seemed more innocent than evil. In a bright flash of light, the Shadow would transmogrify into a new form...

With the acceptance of her Shadow, Mio has unlocked her power from within...

Mio's shadow has become Gawain... The "Defender of Maidens" will help you face the hardships in your life with a steady stride...

The newly found Persona would disappear in a bright flash of light and bathe Mio in its presence. The power to summon a Persona was now hers. In a soothing flash of light, the entrance to the Velvet Room would appear before the trio group of Persona-Users...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:20 pm

The Awakening to one's Persona was as beautiful as it was painful to watch. How many times did Genji find himself doing this? Was this his third time? Yeah, it was. Maybe four if he counts himself, but he saved three people. He gave them the power to face their true selves through his struggle. But it wasn't just his struggle, it was Gabishi's and Naito's struggle, too. The true struggle would come from Mio, though. Her true self was shown to the three of them. Everything that she wanted to hide would come out before all of them.

She would remember it for the rest of her life. No matter how much she wanted to repress this, it would come back. Genji knew that firsthand, but he didn't quite think of it as a horrible thing. Genji knew that this only makes the "victim" stronger. In the end, maybe this was her fault to begin with. Maybe not. Genji had no actual clue as to why something such as Personas existed, but he was happy to be a User. Even if he would save others from themselves, do nothing else, he would be fine. But this wasn't the time to think about the future. Mio was obviously confused. But first, going to the Velvet Room would be a better idea. This wasn't the place to talk about this.

"You'll learn it all in a second, for now, let's go into the Velvet Room. This isn't the place to explain all of this." He would casually beckon Mio to follow him. He wasn't sure what Gabishi would do.
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Gabishi look at the shadow that was going down. He just remain in silent while he slowly took off his gauntlets and put them away. He look at Mio that was talking to her shadow. Yeah, it was like what happened to Gabishi, or even Genji and Naito. Gabishi slowly took out his pack of cigarette and his zippo. He put one cigarette on his mouth and light it up. Smoke was coming from Gabishi's mouth as he started to smoke to calm himself. RIght now, Gabishi just want to punch himself to the face for a bunch of time since he was so stupid and weak in this fight. He only caused trouble to them, especially Mio. He felt just like a trash right now. He didn't even look at them since he felt so low. But slowly he raised his head when he saw a blue light surrounding Mio. It was beautiful, Gabishi just smirked when he saw that.

After looking that Gabishi become a little sad once again, thinking about his strength. He took a deep breath before releasing the smoke from his mouth. He was so weak. He only become a "weight" for the team. He need to train harder if he want to become strong enough to help others. Suddenly Gabishi saw the door to the Valvet Room appearing and Genji wanted to bring Mio inside. Gabishi with silent decided to follow them while still smoking his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mio's Hospital   Mio's Hospital - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mio's Hospital
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next